I need your help Hansi!!!!!

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Rokubota

I need your help Hansi!!!!!

#1 Post by Rokubota » 24 Apr 2015 02:01

this is the situation

I still love my ex girlfriend and she is with another man now. It makes me feel really fucking bad and isn't healthy because we broke up 12 years ago. Her name is Catalina Franco Garces and people call her Katty, she is from Medellin Colombia.

It's like a very toxic love that has been destroying me for years and years. I'm begging for your help, you are like a god to me and that's the reason why I think this can work. Our relationship was very epic, dramatic and beautiful, it needs something especial to measure with that.

If you say to me, forget about her and move on I think I can do it. I have an addiction to that woman and I need someone of your status to help me with this because is destroying my life.

Just the hope of your reply makes me feel better.

Traveller in Time

Re: I need your help Hansi!!!!!

#2 Post by Traveller in Time » 24 Apr 2015 11:31

You could try to contact him via the contact formular on the page:
http://www.blind-guardian.com/contact/

But how can he give advises. It's YOUR Life, you should make your own decisions. Think about it (maybe make a pro and contra list) and decide to go for her or leave her.
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

Rokubota

#3 Post by Rokubota » 24 Apr 2015 18:58

Traveller in Time wrote:You could try to contact him via the contact formular on the page:
http://www.blind-guardian.com/contact/

But how can he give advises. It's YOUR Life, you should make your own decisions. Think about it (maybe make a pro and contra list) and decide to go for her or leave her.
Go for her?

No.

She is in love, looks very happy and I don't want to destroy that happiness. I love her too much to do that. I just want to let her go but I'm too weak to do it on my own and Hansi is so almighty to me that he can help me with a little push.

I'm not the same young guy that could do the craziest shit just for love anymore. The night we broke up I realized I was just human, even if she is alone it would be really hard to go for her because she doesn't love me.

People say where there was fire, ashes remain. Well, she erased me from her life completely. I'm the person with a problem because she's been fine all these years.

Any women in this forum can tell that I'm a fucking disaster and if they were in kattty's place they will be angry if I go to Colombia just because I can't get over it.

Ryu

#4 Post by Ryu » 24 Apr 2015 22:26

Edit: Never mind.
Last edited by Ryu on 25 Apr 2015 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Defiant of destiny

JazzJackrabbit

#5 Post by JazzJackrabbit » 24 Apr 2015 22:33

....is this for real?

ErHaO

#6 Post by ErHaO » 25 Apr 2015 01:35

Not to offend you or anything, but seek professional help dude. Nothing wrong with needing a little push into the right direction, just do it.

The reason you are still sad and obsessing about her is not that you had the most extraordinaire amazing relationship with her or that she is truly the best on this world, it is because of your own mindset (possibly deeper problems with yourself that manifest as an obession about her and times when things were okay). And to set that mindset straight it seems you could use some help... aaand with that I do not mean Hansi's blessing, as mighty as that would be.

Anyways, I wish you the best.

Rokubota

#7 Post by Rokubota » 25 Apr 2015 04:42

ErHaO wrote:Not to offend you or anything, but seek professional help dude. Nothing wrong with needing a little push into the right direction, just do it.

The reason you are still sad and obsessing about her is not that you had the most extraordinaire amazing relationship with her or that she is truly the best on this world, it is because of your own mindset (possibly deeper problems with yourself that manifest as an obession about her and times when things were okay). And to set that mindset straight it seems you could use some help... aaand with that I do not mean Hansi's blessing, as mighty as that would be.

Anyways, I wish you the best.
No, it was a very special relationship and she is a great woman. But you hit the nail in the head when you say that things were okay back then and later something happened.

One of the reasons we broke up was because my brother tried to commit suicide. I was living in Colombia with her and had to got back to my country because of that. She didn't want to be guilty of the destruction of my family because she knew that he felt alone and betrayed after I decided to be with her. We still loved each other a lot at that point.

She had the whole family to support her in Colombia. I didn't have anyone here in Venezuela and the place wasn't very nice to be in. Katty told me "real love is sacrifice", she thought she was doing the best for me all the time but she pretty much sent me to hell.

My mom is one of the strongest person I know and she was devastated. That shocked me a lot

Rokubota

#8 Post by Rokubota » 26 Apr 2015 01:50

you know what ?

I needed to hit the bottom of the barrel to be able to bounce back. Things are working out really well so far and you will see me stronger than ever soon. I promise, sorry for the sad show.