What happened....

A place for organizing the reviving of The Following - the biggest Blind Guardian fan site on the web!

Moderators: The Minstrel Knight LiGHT, Arwen Arianna

Yeti of Chaos

What happened....

#1 Post by Yeti of Chaos » 13 Jun 2013 12:46

...to these plans in reviving that wonderful page? Even the domain stopped existing! :(
R.I.P. the-following.com :cry:
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. (John Lennon)
Uncyclopedia wrote:Blind Guardian is a brutal symphonic Christian death polka band

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: What happened....

#2 Post by Metal Fan » 09 May 2014 07:04

Yeti of Chaos wrote:...to these plans in reviving that wonderful page? Even the domain stopped existing! :(
I don't know who the other guy is, but the domain is just for sale. You can probably buy it for $20 if you want too. Most people here, probably including yourself considering that this is almost a year old, haven't posted in a long time. I fortunately still get notifications for this forum. Best forum ever by the way.
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)