The random thoughts thread

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
T3hOverlord

Re: The random thoughts thread

#1401 Post by T3hOverlord » 14 Apr 2011 02:40

last night i reached a state of euphoria, i called it my 'fluid self', i felt i could do anything without worrying about what other people thought and didnt care about being embarassed etc etc. i unlocked vast amounts of wisdom from my subconsious and was almost in a state of delusion. i remember that i kept on refering to myself as "us" because i thought my body was constantly being fought over by two opposing people. i coined them Fluid and Crystal, as in my "fluid self" and "crystalized self", Crystal is the self you show other people, your shield. you hide behind Crystal then regret it later on. Fluid is who you truly are. you uncensored so to speak. I reached a state where i was completely 'Fluid' and did not care to hide any part of myself from other people, i felt completely confident and unafraid. it was amazing and I didnt want to go to bed because I knew this feeling would be gone when I woke up, and sadly, it is. I am back to being Crystal, but a bit of Fluid has stayed. I am currently working on completely transforming myself back into Fluid mode so I can be truly happy and not full of regret.

No‘am

#1402 Post by No‘am » 14 Apr 2011 19:46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
Beneath the waves he sleeps
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Frozen within

#1403 Post by Frozen within » 06 May 2011 21:46

Wow, those ARE random thoughts ....
Eat more vegetables !

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#1404 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 08 May 2011 19:18

that's just as random as this board's administration....
i mean,it looks like no one gives a shit about the fact that almost ALL threads on the coffee shop have been taken over by bots...tsk tsk,this forum used to be so good man...
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Orodaran

#1405 Post by Orodaran » 08 May 2011 22:10

The aforementioned spambots have all suffered a painful death....
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Raistlin Majere

#1406 Post by Raistlin Majere » 09 May 2011 09:16

we want more ... we want more... .we want more... we want more ... we want more... .we want more... we want more ... we want more... .we want more... . we want more... .we want more...

ooh... I'm soooo tired!
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Andreas

#1407 Post by Andreas » 09 May 2011 13:55

More spambots?

Wait, you mean this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXBkb6x2pWo

Gandalf de Grijze

#1408 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 09 May 2011 21:34

Saxon heerscht
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Andreas

#1409 Post by Andreas » 09 May 2011 22:25

Even though I only know their album Into the Labyrinth, I have to agree. I have no idea why I never tried more of their stuff.

Andreas

#1410 Post by Andreas » 09 May 2011 22:38

Just saw I'm running tight on money... what to do now?

Wait...

Blind Guardian must defend his fans!

Gandalf de Grijze

#1411 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 09 May 2011 23:28

you should definately check out more...
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Andreas

#1412 Post by Andreas » 10 May 2011 00:47

Suggestions?

Gandalf de Grijze

#1413 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 10 May 2011 11:24

denim and leather
wheels of steel
crusader
the upcoming album: Call To Arms

Andreas

#1414 Post by Andreas » 10 May 2011 18:02

OK thanks, I'll check them out

Frozen within

#1415 Post by Frozen within » 18 May 2011 13:16

I think my dentist fucked up one of my fillings
Eat more vegetables !

Gandalf de Grijze

#1416 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 18 May 2011 13:23

I think it sucks that the Graspop line-up put both Dublin Death Patrol and Opeth at teh same time...

Frozen within

#1417 Post by Frozen within » 18 May 2011 13:35

I wonder why only some types of birds are capable of imitating human speech. I mean, wouldn't it be awesome to have talking guinea pigs around, or swearing elephants ?
Eat more vegetables !

Gandalf de Grijze

#1418 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 18 May 2011 13:38

or philosophical goldfish...

Little Dragon

#1419 Post by Little Dragon » 18 May 2011 22:45

would be enough for me if horses could talk...
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Gandalf de Grijze

#1420 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 18 May 2011 23:04

look at my horse
my horse is amazing

Samps
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Brisbane, Australia.

#1421 Post by Samps » 21 May 2011 14:33

All wisdomw teeth out earlier today, so I get to live on yogurt, jelly and ice cream the next couple of days! Feeling is just starting to return to the lower half of my face...but the swelling isn't too enjoyable. :?

T3hOverlord

#1422 Post by T3hOverlord » 22 May 2011 07:32

i made a band with my brother and some other guys and we played Andrew WK's Party Hard. I tihnk im gonna kill my vocal chords though

Frozen within

#1423 Post by Frozen within » 22 May 2011 19:04

I should really play more soccer than just once per year. Holy crap, I didn't know muscles could wrap themselves up like mine are doing right now. I feel like 80 years old :lol:
Eat more vegetables !

Hansi Smurf

The Final Judgement Of All These Bards & Esses

#1424 Post by Hansi Smurf » 22 May 2011 21:23

A Vast Monotheistic Leviathan of Idiocy!

Samps
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Brisbane, Australia.

#1425 Post by Samps » 23 May 2011 02:38

I should really start studying for these exams...

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#1426 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 23 May 2011 23:56

i'll be in the minimarket after years,had gotten used to the mega ones...though i believe the minimarket is owned by the same dude who owns the mega one,so yeah,fucking monopoly...damn this fucking country.

Hansi Smurf

Destroy These Kinds Of Thoughts:

#1427 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 May 2011 18:19

Communism Seems Good!
You Can't Have Monogamy!
Every Womb Belongs To Every Male!
There Is No Such Thing As Providential BirthRate Eugenics Amongst The Previous-Thans!
Wpg. Mayor Sam Katz Stole That Youthful Wife! There's No Such Thing As The Third Eye And Conception And Making Room, Making Room!

Const. Natalie Aitcheson's Not Allowed To Hump Nor Concieve, Nor Associate With Grown Ups! (And Especially Cannabis Addicts!)
"You Love Me" - Third Eye Strain Of Boobatitus, Strain SHJ, W/ Fully Accompanied Zero Heart To Heart Communication Despite 9 Argus Rds Continued Place In Reality

Alpha Penguin, Judah The Tazer-Gunner, Bellicose Mustache Cop W/ YMCA Incident, Lemmy, Black Sabbath & Jack Osbourne, Judas Priest, Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, Paul Simon, George Lucas, Berke Breathed, Aunty Karen, Russ & Robby Reive, Jason Chisholm, The Donald Family, Onufrejow Family, Indians, Niggers, Jews (All Of 'Um!) Highlander Jason Stewart, The Little Army Geek From Furby, Furby Auto Supply, Olive Garden Reenders, Card & Video Guys, Transcona -Springfield School Division #12, BLIND GUARDIAN, Joost, Stan Lee, Dan Didio, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Global TV, World Vision, Christianity and All Other Religons, the Pay Me's, the Owe Me's, the I Was Here Firsters, All Speeched Super-Positions Generating Emotional Pain Feedbacks, Gibbering Strange-Loopers, Man-Shaped Animalists, Babyonian and Onian Dictators, Bards, Esses, Scolds, Harlots, Witches, Warlocks & Doro Pesches, Too!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 25 May 2011 19:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sarah

#1428 Post by Sarah » 25 May 2011 16:16

At the moment, every time i blow my nose (about every 15 minutes), i wonder how a creature as pure and delicate as me can create that much... bGLehaaaah.

NOT cool
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream

Hansi Smurf

All Of My Enemies Are Dead!

#1429 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 May 2011 19:16

Ah! Fu Manchu and Dr. Graham Superstar and Karate Master, have all three informed me that Si-Fan, the Star-Warriors, and the entire Axis of the Open-Hand have done their cleaning, so that both the Hollywood Motion Picture Co. AND all of entertainment, have been turned back into sane body, completley devoid of any royalty, gratuity, or "I Was Here Firstisms!"

At last, the Public Education System's "The Economy Is Just For Fun" Lesson has finally sunk in, and so, now, the Chuck Norris' of the World won't attack the All-Wise Karate Master's Imminent Domain, anymore!

And God! How I love overthrowing the Old America, Canada & Mexico, and Institutionalizing North America, instead! Just as any American whom remembers the Manifest Destiny would!

God Bless North America, and may Siberia and Alaska one day become a Single, Man-Made Connective Tissue, and ending Our Two Great Solitudes!

AND HEY! THANKS TO WEBSTER'S 1957 I UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S ILLEGAL FOR AIR-TRAFFIC LANES FOR TO BE VIOLATED! NO MORE POLICE HELICOPTERS! THAT SHIT IS ILLEGAL! IT'S ILLEGAL FOR ANY AIRCRAFT TO FLY OVER CITIES, TOWNS AND COUNTRY HOUSES! KILL (OLD MEANING: FUCK) THEM SUICIDAL MANIACS WHOM FLY! WHO'S TO SAY 9/11 WASN'T JUST A MASSIVE COINCIDENTAL AIR-TRAFFIC INCIDENT, NOW BEING COVERED UP BY SUICIDAL AIRCRAFT TRAVELLING IDIOTS, JUST SUCH AS BUSH AND OBAMA, HUH? (I WAS A NON-SELF AWARE MORON WHEN I JET FLEW THAT 1 TIME: IT DOESN'T KILLING COUNT!)

Kill, Keep Killing: White Man, Native Born, Over & Out!

Gandalf de Grijze

#1430 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 25 May 2011 19:46

the only topic where the smurf actually posts ON topic.. wow!

Steffi

#1431 Post by Steffi » 26 May 2011 14:31

I had just been completely lost in Stephen King's "Song of Susannah" - and there it was again, one of those useless narrator's prophecis! Why is he doing this??? It actually doesn't produce more tension - just discourages me to go on reading...

Hansi Smurf

Sarah's Boogers!

#1432 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 May 2011 19:06

Y'know, Sarah, Bards, Esses?

If you don't know already, Nasal Spray Decongestant works like a Miracle, Ending the Symptoms of Over-Active Mucous, and Swollen Membranes too, in Less than 1 or 2 minutes, with 5 Measly Sprays up the Nose, together with an Accompanying Snort or Two!

Me and my Dad use the stuff, and so we both no longer have colds, technically, anymore. My Mom and Sister must now be seen by Rational Observation as obviously "lesser beings", for they both refuse for to be so Happy & Healthy!

Ah! My All-Powerful Prescence In The Odd just forced that same old Idiot Nigger Aspect for to give up and go home, Thank Kill! It's Evil Juju just can't be stood up for: and yet, as I type this, the Telepathic Communion of Retards allows yet another Idiot Aspect, a White Female, for to attack me with It's Vicious-Retard Ectoplasmic/Emotional Blows!

You shoulda been me today Obama: a dull, insipid Moron N.A. Indian, typing in it's Library Code, on an already obviously BOOKED Computer, the Front Brain communicating with the Female Idiot's Voice: "I'm doing this on purpose to hurt you...", and thus the It is now unable for to be PROTECTED by my Autocratic Government!

Female Idiot Typing Speed: "2.............3.............0..............9............7..........." I mean, c'mon, if that's how fast someone really is, they shouldn't be allowed outside of 9' by 9' cells, and never allowed to communicate with anyone, at all! And fuck you Obama for yer brain overriding "Ethnic Cleansing", you are not Preserved anymore, either! A Science Utopia is Superior to the Life of Obama, and that Idiot Yahweh, too!

Gandalf De Grizje, is a Retard, Pure and Evil! I, AM always on Topic, always on Target, I NEVER Lie, and, I AM, Always Right! Grizje? You and Penguin's Idiot, "I AM" biofeedbacks certainly do not make it true! "I AM MORE THAN YOU!", sayeth I, the Smurf! "Prove It..." you painfully idiocize, Grizje! What? You can't even read, can you Grizje? I order you, Grizje, to type out here, for the Public Domain, your very own Legit, Undoctored, Political Information System, and Sense of Self-Esteem, for all of us here, and especially for Little Big Man, Hansel R. Kursch! He IS NOT an Full Grown Idiot! "I lie under Oath", biofeedbacks Grizje? The Third Eye of France already knows you Grizje: you will not be Sworn In by the Creationists, in France, Grizje! Grizje is a Eunuch in Nature with an unfortunate ability for to have been reared in an "Idiots are people too" Collection of Idiot Equals called the West, thus he and Idiot Sarah, have sex despite it being a sin for they and their Cognitive Stature!

Luckily, Bigger-Thans and Special Sensitives alike are now abled communicators past digging for a living, and the Future Science Utopia, WILL LACK PENGUINS, GRIZJES, SARAHS, PSYCHOLOGICAL POLICE BODIES, and all the rest of Jack Vance's Galactic Zoo!

"I could kill you" - an Emotionless, thus Driveless Grizje
"I wanna work for a living! I don't want to live" - a whiny, pathetic Grizje

Gee Whiz! I've been Immortal & the Greatest since I could talk, and without coaching I might add! And to think that I've been communicating to myself from my very own Future, since about the Physical Age of 13 (37)!

No Offense to any, but that voice has stated with great joy, and volume: "YOU DID IT! THEY ARE ALL DEAD!"

Final Transmission! (Yoga Was The Key - You Are All Just the Rotten Aspects Of Folk Fest 95's "Internal-Self's Brain Software = Omnipotence", After All!)

And Sarah? Remember! Nasal Decongestant Spray Is The Key To Your Instant Relief!

Joost

#1433 Post by Joost » 20 Jun 2011 23:31

Sometimes I'm in surprise how much I changed over the years.

Flashback to 2001. Joost, 21 years old, social misfit, pretty much friendless in the real world, discovered the Blind Guardian forum, and finally managed to find a place where he could share some of his thoughts and ideas, and even some of his feelings, and ended up making friends with a great group of people from all over Europe (and even beyond). And, of course, found a lot of consolation in music. Anathema must've been one of the best discoveries of that year and I just couldn't stop listening to tracks like Anyone, Anywhere, Far Away, or Lost Control.

In 2011, it all seems so different, like looking back at a different person almost. Friendships with people faraway withered (it's really a pity though: all those fantastic people I more or less lost contact with), and slowly but steadily got replaced by friendships with people much closer to home. And life became a whole lot more busy and active. Free time became a precious good, rather than my standard mode of being. Not much time left for wallowing in melancholy, at least, and my taste in music somehow shifted to a degree that often I do not feel much of a connection anymore to most of the regulars of this forum on that field. Listening to Anathema has become different, too: I'm not even sure if I still want to be carried along with those emotions anymore.

I guess this is what they call 'growing up'.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Sarah

#1434 Post by Sarah » 21 Jun 2011 00:29

Yupp, and it's been 10 years. Does it feel like a couple of seconds or an eternity to you ? I can't quite make up my mind...
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream

Gandalf de Grijze

#1435 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 21 Jun 2011 00:49

both to me sarah!I remember the first time i met arjen, my hair was longer than his.. now his is almost long enough to floss his arse with...

Bender B. Rodriguez

#1436 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 21 Jun 2011 07:14

i've been hit by a flaming arrow,feeling like Barry White...on fire

Joost

#1437 Post by Joost » 21 Jun 2011 18:48

My neighbour is listening to excessively loud music once again, but when he just played King Crimson's Epitaph, I could perfectly understand him. Too bad he switched to some crappy party music just now. Why...?
-- Martin Walkyier

Bender B. Rodriguez

#1438 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 22 Jun 2011 06:16

first day of winter with a sissy 6 celsius...pfff,south american winter is lame if you don't live in the mountains...great foggy mornings though.

Nanna

#1439 Post by Nanna » 22 Jun 2011 19:20

It's going to rain a lot tomorrow, I don't want to go to work. Oh, boring.

Raistlin Majere

#1440 Post by Raistlin Majere » 23 Jun 2011 15:44

I have a very bad mood today... and I don't know why.....
:roll:
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Bender B. Rodriguez

#1441 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 25 Jun 2011 01:06

beer,weed and peanuts
TGIF!
WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CAPSLOCKS FRIDAY'S!

rdyfrde

#1442 Post by rdyfrde » 26 Jun 2011 18:30

Might be hired by the law firm I've been working at since early May. Too bad I have to wait until my boss comes back from sabbatical in the middle of September.....
"And the seer of fish heads said before he went blind"

http://rdyfrde.livejournal.com/
http://community.livejournal.com/hansikursch/

Desert_Storm

#1443 Post by Desert_Storm » 26 Jun 2011 19:51

After three hours of sleep last night, while reading the word "parricide" in an article, my instant thought was that it meant killing parrots :shock:
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Joost

#1444 Post by Joost » 27 Jun 2011 20:49

*wonders why wow gold seems to have become the new Viagra*
-- Martin Walkyier

Bender B. Rodriguez

#1445 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 28 Jun 2011 08:19

love love love...i never thought i'd feel this again...

peace and love for everyone

spamel

#1446 Post by spamel » 28 Jun 2011 08:58

Just found out my sister in laws mum died this morning. It doesn't get more random than that. :cry:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Andreas

#1447 Post by Andreas » 30 Jun 2011 18:07

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:love love love...i never thought i'd feel this again...

Dude, you're stoned :mrgreen:

Bender B. Rodriguez

#1448 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 01 Jul 2011 05:09

Andreas wrote:
Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:love love love...i never thought i'd feel this again...

Dude, you're stoned :mrgreen:
yeas,that too Andreas hehe :mrgreen:

rdyfrde

#1449 Post by rdyfrde » 02 Jul 2011 18:52

27 days until I leave for Wacken. I should start packing ;)
"And the seer of fish heads said before he went blind"

http://rdyfrde.livejournal.com/
http://community.livejournal.com/hansikursch/

Joost

#1450 Post by Joost » 04 Jul 2011 10:29

I'm not a Christian, but a metal band singing lyrics like

The oath has been sworn
Three spells will be cast
For Katholick Magick and metal will last

Invoking the sigil of
Saint Michael the Warrior
Defender of Europe
The first spell has been cast

Invoking the sigil of
Saint Andrew, the Martyr
Protector of Europe
The second spell has been cast

Invoking the sigil of
Saint Mary, the Virgin
Mother of Europe
The third spell has been cast

is just totally amazing!

Atlantean Kodex - Temple of Katholic Magick \m/
-- Martin Walkyier