Barack Hussein Obama

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

#251 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 06 Oct 2010 20:37

Belgarion wrote:Oh man, something is really wrong with you.
'course,he's pissed is all,it's not that bad

but i do miss the days when WVM's posts were about other aspects of life other than politics.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

No‘am

#252 Post by No‘am » 06 Oct 2010 20:51

but the political ones are the ones that net him the best reaction
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Hansi Smurf

Huh?

#253 Post by Hansi Smurf » 10 Oct 2010 23:53

So, none of you, can say: IBM Photon (Dis)Intergrator-having, Ultrahard Polymer Hulled, Magna-driven, Back-Ground Radiation Induction Coil Powered, Flying Houses?

Man, West Virginia Mule, you, the rest of the Writers here, and Obama, and his people: all of yer neuro-pathologies, they all seem to have nothing to do, whatsoever, with Love-Making and Peace, inside what is legitimately, a very completed technocracy? At 2010 U.S., what gives?

I mean, the Spies told me in Public School, that the Mass, have, biologically non-adapting IQ's, and that the Electorate, and the Elected Officials, are congenitally the way they appear and operate! (same with all the Workers/Scoolers/Punishers)

This, decades-old knowledge, it still freaks out, both me, and, the REAL Hansi: BIG TIME!

Someone shoulda been able ta tell ole' Aristotle, back in them acient days: leave it all be! The loom DOESN'T need to be a robot! The loomer, that you see looming, IS, a robot! Just ask 'im!

On Guard, Bard! :shock:

West Virginia Mule

#254 Post by West Virginia Mule » 15 Oct 2010 17:49

I thought it would be Joost on the white horse instead of...uh...whoever that other person was. But I just scrolled down to the bottom, 'cause it ain't no thang to me what a bunch of wicked evil liberals puke up. Me, I just cut 'n pasted a bunch of Obama stuff to keep the topic alive, since that's what people apparently wanna do. I don't write about politics here anymore because you're all insane with life-destroying liberal madness.
KILROY WAS HERE

ThePKH

#255 Post by ThePKH » 15 Oct 2010 20:01

I'm so evil I'd like to eat your soul for that post. However, I'm a godless communist-atheist so I don't believe in a soul.
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

West Virginia Mule

#256 Post by West Virginia Mule » 15 Oct 2010 22:26

Stop picking on me, PeeKayH! It makes me sad. Sob. You know I love the coolio Finlanders above all the other commie bastards :))
KILROY WAS HERE

ThePKH

#257 Post by ThePKH » 15 Oct 2010 23:08

It's just because Finns are fattest in the Europe just behind British! It's an affection based on looks! :(
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

John T. Berzanske IV

#258 Post by John T. Berzanske IV » 16 Oct 2010 00:35

West Virginia Mule wrote:I thought it would be Joost on the white horse instead of...uh...whoever that other person was. But I just scrolled down to the bottom, 'cause it ain't no thang to me what a bunch of wicked evil liberals puke up. Me, I just cut 'n pasted a bunch of Obama stuff to keep the topic alive, since that's what people apparently wanna do. I don't write about politics here anymore because you're all insane with life-destroying liberal madness.
I thought I had posted some pretty sane responses. It's also curious that you assumed I'm liberal and that I'm "up on a white horse." I'm also pretty critical of the system.

Just to keep the topic alive, eh? What was the point though if you didn't read the response(s)?
ra me nivar wrote:You can be satisfied after making a nice omelette, but I would need more to be fulfilled, like having a son, writting a book or fucking Nicole Kidman.
http://www.LychBand.com

John T. Berzanske IV

#259 Post by John T. Berzanske IV » 16 Oct 2010 00:45

Additionally, in case you decide not to read my responses, most of what you posted was basically straight up lies.
ra me nivar wrote:You can be satisfied after making a nice omelette, but I would need more to be fulfilled, like having a son, writting a book or fucking Nicole Kidman.

West Virginia Mule

#260 Post by West Virginia Mule » 16 Oct 2010 11:49

Metal listeners, especially younger ones, tend to be libs because all they're interested in doing with the life they've been given is injecting illegal substances into their bodies and complaining about "the system" because it expects them to be self-relient. Idiots. Worthless boils on the ass of American society.

In any case, good luck with the old provoking me stuff. You must've thought I was interested in exchanging opinions with you about...anything. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I'm not insensitive, however, to the long hours of laborious love invested in your misguided, America-hating toils in doing whatever you did responding to my fun cuttin' and a-pastin' barrage, so I offer you a look at the ol' bright side: at least it made you feel good. Heh.

Oh, by the way, I've dispatched a team of ninjas with flaming swords to murder you. Sorry about that.
KILROY WAS HERE

t.a.j.

#261 Post by t.a.j. » 16 Oct 2010 12:12

West Virginia Mule wrote:complaining about "the system" because it expects them to be self-relient. Idiots. Worthless boils on the ass of American society.
No one, least of all rich, successful people, are self reliant. You having the income that you do and being able to provide a livelihood for your family from it depends on other people working to allow you to be productive, other people not working, to allow your employer to keep wages low, allowing them to employ you, politicians deciding to support local oil refinement, people providing public service in your neighbourhood, teachers willing to work in horrible conditions for terrible pay. Super market companies keeping their goods at a price that allows you to buy them by pressuring and exploiting producers, both in the US and abroad.
All those people, by their actions and their suffering support you, they keep you employed, and your wages at a decent level, they provide your money with the buying power to support you and your family. You are at the heart of a very complex network.
at least it made you feel good. Heh.
I actually makes me a bit sad to see how you mistreat your own best interests.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

West Virginia Mule

#262 Post by West Virginia Mule » 16 Oct 2010 14:30

Self reliant = get a damn job and support yourself
Wart on the ass of society = sitting in your living room smoking crack while the government funds your existence with tax money collected from those who actually work

Deeper analysis I'm not concerned about. It's sophistry to me.

And stop being mean to me, Tom! This gawd dern sniping from the treeline. I feel bad enough as it is for typing what I did at you before. You know, that one time? And that other time? And the time after that? I used to be in the liberal club too a looong time ago, back when I was young and stupid. But now! Ah-hah! Now I'm older and...uh...yeah, okay, still stupid. Fuck. I'm going to pound myself in the head with a pipe wrench now until I see a shiny vault of stars or begin to believe in global warming, whichever comes first. See what you do to me?

Well, off to get my pipe wrench now. Pain sweet pain. And blood! Blood sweet blood. Dum de dum dum de dum dum de dum dum...
KILROY WAS HERE

John T. Berzanske IV

#263 Post by John T. Berzanske IV » 16 Oct 2010 15:43

In any case, good luck with the old provoking me stuff. You must've thought I was interested in exchanging opinions with you about...anything. Unfortunately, that is not the case. I'm not insensitive, however, to the long hours of laborious love invested in your misguided, America-hating toils in doing whatever you did responding to my fun cuttin' and a-pastin' barrage, so I offer you a look at the ol' bright side: at least it made you feel good. Heh.
You're a confusing cat. I'm clearly not trying to provoke you, just trying to have a normal conversation. Of course I thought you might interested in exchanging opinions with me; you posted on a public forum... and we've exchanged opinions in the past. It would seem you are the one trying to provoke with you're endless talking in circles.

I sure do hate America though. I spend all of my days hating it. And nights too. I lie awake thinking of the best ways I can piss all over the founding fathers' faces.
Metal listeners, especially younger ones, tend to be libs because all they're interested in doing with the life they've been given is injecting illegal substances into their bodies and complaining about "the system" because it expects them to be self-relient. Idiots. Worthless boils on the ass of American society.
No worries. I don't abuse any substances and have had a steady job for the last ten years. I would consider myself pretty self-relient in that respect, at least. I pay my taxes too, believe it or not.

West Virginia Mule

#264 Post by West Virginia Mule » 16 Oct 2010 16:58

I did put all those rapid-fire comments in here as provocation. Why? Because I thought this topic was dead and gone, only to be resurrected again and again. So hell, if people wanna keep it going, so be it; I can play the forum devil. Not that I'm distancing myself from anything, because I am a far right conservative...I guess...seems like it at the moment, anyway. Mostly. Heh.

Uhm...so your comments, if I read and responded, would just generate anger--more anger--on both sides. I'm not really wanting to do that. I don't have much desire to trade barbs with people who are believers in the philosophies inherent to liberalism. That's not my calling, and others are far more adept at doing so than I am as a result.

What is my calling is trying to wake up people with the same beliefs I have, raise awareness, bring issues to light, reveal leftist motivations, make the people realize that everything they love is actually under seige by the left and this administration. And I've done okay with that, in person and using things like Facebook, whatever. It's incredibly rewarding to see someone who seemed to care for little beyond the latest football score turn to raging about Obama and his henchmen and their destruction of America, oftentimes surpassing me. I just light the fuse. Heh.
KILROY WAS HERE

Hansi Smurf

A Relevant Almost Off-Topic Post

#265 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 Oct 2010 18:53

Interesting that White Racism is on the rise, globally!

Interesting too, that fnord-wise, Germany's Chancellor, is really only speaking someone else's mind, and for the money, too! Too bad! She looks kinda cute ta me!

Ah, good, ole, Canadian-Global History Professor/Israelite Spy, Brooks: thank you so very much for all of your "ethnic-cleansing prophecies"! They seem for to be now coming true!
(Professor Brooks? You have a legitimate, physical (but, dun-eyed) spiritual twin, name of Jack Vance (1916), a science-fiction guru: he only imprisons, and then, in some very near future, he maroons all of the undesirable social animals, upon safe planetary habitats, where only the very foolish would ever need space-travel to!)

Let us all now thank too, that body: not the electorate, nor the elected officials, nor the police, nor the soldiers, no, let us thank that shadowy body, called back in Grade 2 Elementary School, Globally, and accredited with establishment of the very Earth itself, let us remember, THE ELECT, and let us thank them in advance, for the very END, of all of "the Speeched Whom Stare At Goats", and, too, the very end, of, that ugly jerk, Jah's, Love!

Good Riddance Jah! And, much respect, love, kindness, and, "Leave-Hulk-Alone neutrality" towards Our Man, Advesary!

Go, Big Michael, go!

Rape In Peace (R.I.P.)

Forgiveness and Grace and Humility? For another WHOLE AGE OF THE EARTH? I think not!

:mrgreen:

Desert_Storm

#266 Post by Desert_Storm » 20 Oct 2010 22:20

West Virginia Mule wrote: if I read and responded, would just generate anger--more anger--on both sides.
I think posting random flames and propaganda pieces out of context and then tell people (who are all leftists america haters crack-smokers unemployed for years and and and) to fuck off is more likely to generate anger than reading a little, thinking about it and giving some responses to that. It may surprise you, but there's still people who like to base their "believes" on arguments and facts, no wonder you extremists are left alone when you're answer to reasoning is flaming and spam.
It's incredibly rewarding to see someone who seemed to care for little beyond the latest football score turn to raging about Obama and his henchmen and their destruction of America, oftentimes surpassing me.
It was probably equally rewarding for members of the NSDAP, RAF, Al Qaeda, [insert random terror organization here] to see their fellow citizens turning away from football and towards raging against [insert random political or religious system here]. That's really what we need in the world, more rage. And that's really what you need in America, too. And who doesn't love raging people? One should think a country with 80 people shot every day has enough of them, but how wrong we Europeans always are. But go on, fill the country with more of them, and you'll have the next terror attack indeed committed by Americans. As you know, we bunch of crack-smoking left-winged unemployed people that is Europe will be dancing in joy.
I just light the fuse. Heh.
And that you have in common with Goebbels, Ahmadinejad or Ulrike Meinhof, just to name a few. Good day to you.
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

t.a.j.

#267 Post by t.a.j. » 21 Oct 2010 19:01

West Virginia Mule wrote:Self reliant = get a damn job and support yourself
It's funny you should put it like that, given that the USA has given the world the wonderful term "working poor". Having a job is not the same as being able to cover all living expenses from your wage. Similarly, its impossible for every unemployed person to have a job, simply because current standards of productivity are so high.
So I propose to you a principle that ought implies can. That is can only demand of people that which they can do. And as it is, not everyone can have a job. And this is completely independent of who we are talking about or whether the want or do not want to have a job. It's just an economic impossibility to have full employment udner capitalism baring some very special circumstances.

Which really just makes this:
Wart on the ass of society = sitting in your living room smoking crack while the government funds your existence with tax money collected from those who actually work

a mean and faulty caricature of what poverty and unemployment really are like.
Deeper analysis I'm not concerned about. It's sophistry to me.
How come?
How is saying how things are as opposed to feeding the desire for simplicity and blaming others sophistry?
And stop being mean to me, Tom! This gawd dern sniping from the treeline. I feel bad enough as it is for typing what I did at you before. You know, that one time? And that other time? And the time after that? I used to be in the liberal club too a looong time ago, back when I was young and stupid. But now! Ah-hah! Now I'm older and...uh...yeah, okay, still stupid. Fuck. I'm going to pound myself in the head with a pipe wrench now until I see a shiny vault of stars or begin to believe in global warming, whichever comes first. See what you do to me?
I don't hold grudges, but sometimes I do get agitated.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Joost

#268 Post by Joost » 22 Oct 2010 01:15

West Virginia Mule wrote:Self reliant = get a damn job and support yourself
Well, in that case I'm self-reliant now. A year ago, I wasn't. Have I really become such a better person in the meanwhile?
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

John T. Berzanske IV

#269 Post by John T. Berzanske IV » 22 Oct 2010 01:20

From a nazi to the dalai lama.