Emil and Jens out of Savage Circus

Discuss all things about music other than Blind Guardian here.
Twister

Emil and Jens out of Savage Circus

#1 Post by Twister » 10 Feb 2014 01:07

Hello fans and folks! As some of you might have read in recent interviews, me (Emil) and Jens is no longer a part of Savage Circus. The reason for this is that we just had really bad timing.

Thomen and Toto really wants to finish this new album as fast as possible and with me and Jens having focused hard on finishing the Persuader album we just haven´t been able to dedicate the time needed for Savage Circus. We wish all the best to Thomen and Toto in their quest with new members and hopefully they will find new members who can give the time this album deserves.

Sincerly /Emil &Jens
Let's hope Thom's getting good new guys, and that he's taking a vocalist that can sound different from Hansi, so we could actually have some new music without thinking at it as a total Blind Guardian clone!
"Well, I was about to announce the next song, but I think we'll have to skip it...
Yeah, because we have a pretty sad song here, and you all seem so happy to me...!"

(Hansi Kursch)

Dentarthurdent

Re: Emil and Jens out of Savage Circus

#2 Post by Dentarthurdent » 10 Feb 2014 18:38

Not entirely suprising.

I have to admit, though, that I quite like them as a total Blind Guardian-clone. Especially vocal-wise. There are far too few bands out there who're doing that.
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Midnight

#3 Post by Midnight » 17 Feb 2014 22:42

Check out Persuader's new album. They rock!

Shadow_Zero

#4 Post by Shadow_Zero » 01 Feb 2017 16:56

Their new cd might beat the amount of time The Wounded needed to release their latest :mrgreen:
(but damn, that was a very good one! Here's to hoping for a new Savage Circus, after all!)