Russkaja

Discuss all things about music other than Blind Guardian here.
Andreas

Russkaja

#1 Post by Andreas » 18 Jan 2011 15:57

These guys are coming to Wacken, and a cousin told me they're cool, so I checked them out. Turned out she was right: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADCvlqc_ ... re=related

I didn't know what a circle pit is, but these guys made it perfectly clear to me.

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: Russkaja

#2 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 18 Jan 2011 21:13

TRAKTOR TRAKTOR PSYCHO TRAKTOR!!!!!
holy shit,this video just made my day,thanks for sharing
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Andreas

#3 Post by Andreas » 19 Jan 2011 01:54

I knew it, anytime :mrgreen:

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#4 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 19 Jan 2011 08:39

how bout this one huh?amazing stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNFYLGv8Zc4
fuck fuck fuck and FUCK YEAH
these guys are really da shit,i checked their youtube channel,lots of interesting stuff

BTW,anyone who digs all this ethno east europe ska madness,should check Perkalaba,from Ukraine,they pretty much mix ska with (well duh) Ukrainian traditional music(wich i believe is called hutzul).Very good and melodic too.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

KaLEl00

#5 Post by KaLEl00 » 06 Feb 2015 07:54

I guess I will start with mine first. My brother got a 15 day leave from the army after completing basic training and it so happened that Iron Maiden was touring during that time. My brother made a decision to take me to a show in Cleveland and that was the plan. From there we had a road trip from Michigan to Ohio, and once we made it to the venue, we needed to buy tickets. Luckily for us, we ended up getting pit tickets.