Distributing Hansi Smurf Around The World

Write here all your comments, suggestions, insults, whatever, about the Blind Guardian Official Homepage and the forum.
Hansi Smurf

Distributing Hansi Smurf Around The World

#1 Post by Hansi Smurf » 17 May 2011 20:25

Hey, Administration & Moderators!

Is it possible for me to e-mail the "Hansi Smurf" posts, thruout the Global Web-Based Forum Discussions?

It should be!

Some-but-not-all of "Hansi Smurf" deserves to be at the American CNN, the Canadian CBC, American PBS, the British BBC, Radio Japan, Radio Netherlands, and anywhere else where money and entitlements based upon a non-gross-material-non-distribution-of-real-labour-economy-is-down-trodding the gonads of us all! (Or at least mine own!)

The Government of Canada should have already publically admitted here at the forum as to my lack of adequate housing for my concieved of family of 8 children, and too, also have had for to admit that welfare is not good enuff for someone of my own unique biology: that I deserved far better than less than $10 000.00 a fucking year!

No one else in Canada speaks the Word of Canada's Modern & Supreme God-In-The-Flesh but me, Man! Not Jesus, not Budda, not Muhammed, and no, not any representative of any Church on Earth, neither!

Pay up, or get knifed, fucker! None of the other Global Welfare Recievers will be able for to read this message, nor make it a part of their inner bio-indigineous processes! I am a Distinct Society of One, and Supreme Canadian, too, with ease! Pay up or get knifed, Canada!

Geek, geek, geek: all the way home!

"Y'see, the Indians of Canada won't speak for themselves, by themselves! "Hansi Smurf", is a certain Divine Sign, of Michael Edward Baker 1973's, own Moral Legitimacy!" - A Statement From The Psycho-Zoological Theologans of Canada

Orodaran

Re: Distributing Hansi Smurf Around The World

#2 Post by Orodaran » 18 May 2011 20:03

Seek help.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Hansi Smurf

Help? Why?

#3 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 May 2011 21:27

When yer as Genuine a Cognitive Genius as "Der Schmurff", why wouldst thou recommendest help???

This Board dost needeth help, however!

Only 4000 registered users, and still many, many of them, are mere multi-registering spam-bots, and other such Social Irritants!

As for "seeking help", however, I mean, I am seeking a pill for to causeth "Thou Art" for to be erased from Sight, Hearing, Touch, Feeling, Smell, and Cognition, after all, but I figure there will be no one of any interest within the Pharmacology Racket for to provide such substance, at all, anyway! D.I.Y. indeed!

It's weird that Psychiatry will still sell us all pills like Olanzapine, when they could just as easily manufacture Pharmacological Substances that do things like, "cause a polygamous harem to materialize", or better, "cause Orodaran to disintegrate"! (Heh, heh, heh...! :twisted: ) Yeah, that's the theory posited by users of things like LSD, Olanzapine and Mall-Weed! The Outside is, technically, inside our various brains, and so, thus, the Outside can be easily Altered, by both yogic practice, and by altering neuro-chemistry viz all of the various Psycho-Active Substances! We'll all find out soon enuff! And may the best Creature win!

Yes, Miss Wagner's 1985 Grade 7 Revelation, that I do indeed possess certain legitimate and accurate sensory information, and thus the right for to criticise every single speeched-thing over all this, the Earth, seems more and more certain, the more and more that I spy out this land of Canaan of ours, in what is not a "gross humanity" gestalt, but instead, a very "nothing-is-actually-very-well-known-about-the-other-speeched-things-at-all" Zoological/Psychological manner!

To All:

"Fly High & Touch The Sky - You're The Angels That I Adore...!"

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#4 Post by Metal Fan » 25 May 2011 01:30

Worldwide Hansi Smurf? I like it!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Ah, My Metal Fan, My Most Virgin & Purest Bigger-Than!

#5 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 May 2011 19:00

Yeah, that Type O Strawberry Blonde of the Mind's Eye, can't possibly be Metal Fan - Damned Ghostly Imposters!

And Stop Tapping into my, Loud, Easy-To-Tap, Plastic, Closet Doors, yah damned Remote-Viewing Aliens, and then making them brain-blasting fears and anxieties, or I'll call the Military Theocracy and have yah all bloody well Aether-Scrubbed by both King Mob, AND Baron Zaraguin! (And I'm soon gonna go under self-surveillance: so what are you Evil Bums gonna do about it when I point up at the ceiling and shout, "purposeful emotional attack", and then that goddamned killing "CRASH!" sounds, you killed up animalists, you?)

But yeah, M.F., I guess I recognize that I can make files of this screechy little Super Genius, and send 'em around the Information Super-Highway, for to make the impression upon Minerva, that I'm fed up with Working & Schooling, being so unlike Workers and Schoolers, ie, not Congentially Defective and thus able for to Cybernetically* Uplift myself into what is, if not for they the Workers & Schoolers, they, the Idiot Mass, a Defacto Science Utopia!!!

That's right Minervans! Hansi Smurf and Metal Fan both deserve "Arrar Settlements": we just ain't Mass!

And quit coming on me like I'm fat and making those killing feelings of gut slouch, kill! I bet yer abs ain't as hard as mine, Metal Fan! Rock Hard in Slight Crunch!

You?

(*Cyborg in Human Terms means, "Self-Monitoring", "Self-Repairing", and, when something is finished, or a new way appears, "Self-Transforming", just such as being able to say "Post-Industrial Era", something that Pathfinder and spamel and Penguin and Kursch, cannot veritably and seemingly do: them killing, useless, swine! Yeah! That's Right! Only the Bigger-Thans, GENERALLY SPEAKING, won't continue to be Idiot Money Competitors, all of them completely off of Equitable and Fertile Welfare, and all of them Totally Oblivious towards Martial Law, ie the Right to Kill Congenitally Principled Competitors! Mars will soon throw down It's Protection of the Minervans, and the Christian Mass (ALL), if the Speeched don't stop Competiton & Money Games!

That Is All!

Hansi Smurf

Metal Fan's Right! (and this is a Literacy Conspiracy)

#6 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 May 2011 19:35

Sure I wear a 32" inseem, and a 34" waist, probably a 32" waist, technically, I'm shrinking scrawnier by the day!

But when I sit, my flab bulges a bit!

Metal Fan! I vow for to be Letter Graded "A+ Perfect Trim", by both your own NCAA, and the AAU, and by my own CIAU, before the end of June!

Hmmm... these kinds of thought inevitably lead to thinking of WWE!

Hulkster? I understand that all of the various Axis Deities, did Concieve of You for to be the AntiCreator* Over All of Professional Wrestling!

I don't hate the Man Named Creator, at all, really! So, I don't wanna Wrestle the Hulkster, unless it's just another, friendly, Big Money Match, at all! There's just no heat!

It's the Spiritual Triple H whom continues for to raise up the hands of Spiritual Evil Squaws and Spiritual Evil Idiots, and many of the other Evil Man-Shaped Bodies of Our World, Over Top of US, the Innocent Good Guys!

(Hulk, if you think what you just thought is Right, my being an ex-evil, purposeful thief, then why does it hurt your front-brain first! Screw the older thans and their enslavement of my non-selfaware self! If I did steal from 'em, well it was their Evil back in their Parasitical, non-relevant, non-modern biologics that done 'em in! The Foundation of the West IS based upon the Israelite Model! It IS illegal to collect usuary! It IS illegal to indenture! It IS illegal to employ without Equity and Equality! These facts continue to elude ALL OF YOU, hence I am SELF-ENTITLED, and without any of your own "Lawful Evil Policy!" Holy Shit! Suddenly I'd rather just KILL ALL OF YOU, RATHER THAN WRESTLE ANY OF YAH! WHO NEEDS MONEY OR CHILDREN VERSUS A RETURN TO THE BLAKE PARADISE? I Alone On Earth For Real At Last!)

BAH!

"BRING ON HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY!!!" - the Man Called Karate Master

(*AntiPope in the Webster's does not mean "against the Pope", it means that No Man-Shaped Body on Earth, can pass the Traditonal Pope Competancy Examinations. Therefore, AntiChrist is not against Christ, but someone "in place of Christ", whom the Mass approves of in Cult of Personality, Man of Action matters! I thus posit that The Hulkster was thus, "chosen for to Wrestle in the Place of Yahweh (or Zeus) on Earth! Even God's Men, the Great Khali and the Big Show can surely expect Hulk Hogan's Divine Intercession, whenever any Evil Criminal wants a Psychopathic Wrestling Shot at they, God's Equals On Earth! Neat! (see the 3rd Hulk Hogan DVD Collection for Terry Bollea's Own Sworn Testimony, as to this, his very own Knowledge; versus Ultimate Warrior!)

PS:

... "Y'know, Oliver Cromwell's 9 year reign of an Enemy Free World, certainly is Inspiring! Just imagine how I could dominate any Courtroom in France, what would seek for to swear It in!

...and my how today's Spaniards prefer to be Legally Attacked, rather than Lawful Good!"

And if you ever read, Jack Vance's, "Languages of Pao", did yah ever then begin to notice that the police do seem, in fact, for to be Genetically and Psychologically Bred Kamikazees, two seconds from irrational Physical and Emotional violence? Wow! Just like my Mom and Dad!

"Copzecopzees" - your very own brand new word for today! Replacing the ever popular "pig", inside the Universal Axis Dojo! Copzecopzees today swear in to lose their lives whenever the need arise! Suicide is illegal. Copzacopzees and Jesus Christs and Evel Knievals are Illegal, too! (Euthansia Clinics for the Idiots and the Morons sounds nice, however!)

"Seig Heil!"

Raistlin Majere

#7 Post by Raistlin Majere » 01 Jun 2011 11:25

well.. I can hardly read your posts.... :roll:
You lose me from the first two lines.
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

The Rider Of Rohan

#8 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 05 Jun 2011 14:30

This post was made by Hansi Smurf who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

Andreas

Re: Metal Fan's Right! (and this is a Literacy Conspiracy)

#9 Post by Andreas » 05 Jun 2011 17:21

Especially for you then:
Hansi Smurf wrote:Sure I wear a 32" inseem, and a 34" waist, probably a 32" waist, technically, I'm shrinking scrawnier by the day!

But when I sit, my flab bulges a bit!

Metal Fan! I vow for to be Letter Graded "A+ Perfect Trim", by both your own NCAA, and the AAU, and by my own CIAU, before the end of June!

Hmmm... these kinds of thought inevitably lead to thinking of WWE!

Hulkster? I understand that all of the various Axis Deities, did Concieve of You for to be the AntiCreator* Over All of Professional Wrestling!

I don't hate the Man Named Creator, at all, really! So, I don't wanna Wrestle the Hulkster, unless it's just another, friendly, Big Money Match, at all! There's just no heat!

It's the Spiritual Triple H whom continues for to raise up the hands of Spiritual Evil Squaws and Spiritual Evil Idiots, and many of the other Evil Man-Shaped Bodies of Our World, Over Top of US, the Innocent Good Guys!

(Hulk, if you think what you just thought is Right, my being an ex-evil, purposeful thief, then why does it hurt your front-brain first! Screw the older thans and their enslavement of my non-selfaware self! If I did steal from 'em, well it was their Evil back in their Parasitical, non-relevant, non-modern biologics that done 'em in! The Foundation of the West IS based upon the Israelite Model! It IS illegal to collect usuary! It IS illegal to indenture! It IS illegal to employ without Equity and Equality! These facts continue to elude ALL OF YOU, hence I am SELF-ENTITLED, and without any of your own "Lawful Evil Policy!" Holy Shit! Suddenly I'd rather just KILL ALL OF YOU, RATHER THAN WRESTLE ANY OF YAH! WHO NEEDS MONEY OR CHILDREN VERSUS A RETURN TO THE BLAKE PARADISE? I Alone On Earth For Real At Last!)

BAH!

"BRING ON HUNTER HEARST HELMSLEY!!!" - the Man Called Karate Master

(*AntiPope in the Webster's does not mean "against the Pope", it means that No Man-Shaped Body on Earth, can pass the Traditonal Pope Competancy Examinations. Therefore, AntiChrist is not against Christ, but someone "in place of Christ", whom the Mass approves of in Cult of Personality, Man of Action matters! I thus posit that The Hulkster was thus, "chosen for to Wrestle in the Place of Yahweh (or Zeus) on Earth! Even God's Men, the Great Khali and the Big Show can surely expect Hulk Hogan's Divine Intercession, whenever any Evil Criminal wants a Psychopathic Wrestling Shot at they, God's Equals On Earth! Neat! (see the 3rd Hulk Hogan DVD Collection for Terry Bollea's Own Sworn Testimony, as to this, his very own Knowledge; versus Ultimate Warrior!)

PS:

... "Y'know, Oliver Cromwell's 9 year reign of an Enemy Free World, certainly is Inspiring! Just imagine how I could dominate any Courtroom in France, what would seek for to swear It in!

...and my how today's Spaniards prefer to be Legally Attacked, rather than Lawful Good!"

And if you ever read, Jack Vance's, "Languages of Pao", did yah ever then begin to notice that the police do seem, in fact, for to be Genetically and Psychologically Bred Kamikazees, two seconds from irrational Physical and Emotional violence? Wow! Just like my Mom and Dad!

"Copzecopzees" - your very own brand new word for today! Replacing the ever popular "pig", inside the Universal Axis Dojo! Copzecopzees today swear in to lose their lives whenever the need arise! Suicide is illegal. Copzacopzees and Jesus Christs and Evel Knievals are Illegal, too! (Euthansia Clinics for the Idiots and the Morons sounds nice, however!)

"Seig Heil!"
8)

The Rider Of Rohan

#10 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 05 Jun 2011 22:07

Isn't stuff like Sieg Heil enough to warrant a ban around here? I doubt that that is the kind of attention we wish to attract.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

Andreas

#11 Post by Andreas » 06 Jun 2011 22:47

1: everybody with common sense will notice that Smurf is... different
2: he misspells "sieg" all the time

The Rider Of Rohan

#12 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 08 Jun 2011 07:13

Andreas wrote:1: everybody with common sense will notice that Smurf is... different
SO what exactly is the difference between Hansi Smurf saying Sieg Heil, and someone else saying it?
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Andreas

#13 Post by Andreas » 08 Jun 2011 09:27

Smurf is another class of lunatic. His "sieg heil" makes no sense at all when you read his whole posts.

The Rider Of Rohan

#14 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 08 Jun 2011 18:24

True indeed, but why should that matter? If I go out to the street and raise my right arm towards a police officer, he's going to arrest me for that. Even if I mumbled something strange before.
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Desert_Storm

#15 Post by Desert_Storm » 08 Jun 2011 19:55

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:True indeed, but why should that matter? If I go out to the street and raise my right arm towards a police officer, he's going to arrest me for that. Even if I mumbled something strange before.
It really doesn't matter what the context. And Andreas, can you name me some occasions where "sieg heil" makes "sense at all"? :roll:
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Hansi Smurf

Sieg Heil!

#16 Post by Hansi Smurf » 08 Jun 2011 21:45

"Sieg Heil" sounds Martial and Tough and Manly and Courageous! I don't speak much Deutsch, and haven't the foggiest as to what it might mean! ("Five Hello?")

However, "On Guard", such as suggested by the Canadian National Anthem, "... We Stand on Guard for Thee..." doesn't Cut the Mustard Inside the Axis of the Open-Hand, a LEGITIMATE Martial Law Based Dojo & Temple, Hell Bent On Destroying You All, For "being afraid and uncool, and totally defenslessly arrested, and for merely the raising of a stiff armed and fellowship-based salute???", rather than Smoothly and Profoundly Dominating ANY Arresting Officer, and thus, Counter Arresting them, for Supposedly being Sworn-In by Due Process, as Supposedly Mental Age 18 and/or 21 year olds, and yet being found for to be "Pretending Authority", by proving to ANY Literate Body, for to be found to NOT being Mental Age 18/21 Year Olds, viz there Harrassing Body NOT abiding by the Legalese of what it must really mean for to be Sworn In, in the first killing (f*cking) place: meaning that bodies whom would arrest "thou art", for being a proud Karate, prove to I, the EXTREMELY CONCIETED Man Called Karate Master, that the Netherlanders and the Police there, are NOT over the Mental Age of 21, ie Self-Ruled Individuals, Self-Cultivating inside a Legal-Fictional Temple of God, and thus, most likely, all police must be Arrested and Detained and Tried, for "Impersonating a Grown-Up!"

Further, and in fact, the Drug Laws AND The Anti-National Socialist Laws of Europe ARE beneath the Over Laws of what is, Defacto, the Self-Ruled Secular West, and too, beneath the Race Called Man's own BIOLOGICAL CRITICAL THINKING FACULTIES, and thus beneath the Race Called Man's Super-Determined Facts of Good Versus Evil; and thus, truly, proving to Man, that the Netherlands are NOT a Nation of GOOD GUY LORD PROTECTORS, nor of Legal Fictional Created Men, Created Equal, and so certainly, just as North America is today, the Netherlands is a Nation for to Scorn!

A Love-Making Nation of Lord Protectors would most certainly dost take away the Police & the Prostitutes to sex-segregated, solitary-confinement, Military Prison Camps: for of course, being Horny and Desirous and Public and Available, is the ONLY Law Abiding Consent For To Fuck, Incest and Child Sex, included! (and I swear that the Police, and the Prostitutes whom we all desire so righteously, ARE Genetically pre-selected and pre-determined, and that they ARE still-to-be-ethnically-cleansed "copzacopzi's!" The Axis of the Open-Hand has many interesting philosophies: One of them, is that Man MUST live by the pleasure and instinct of it's Flesh, and not by some tom-fool gibbering, just such as William Blake's Jew, and his talking on and on, long after having been proven good enuff for to be legally-fictionally recognized as, "Created"!)

"Afraid of being caught and called a no-good shit by the Pretend Authorities? Shape up and join the Axis of the Open-Hand! Come September, I expect everyone here to be going to the bench-press and building bench-press daily! Too, I expect a dead-lift practice daily, too! All of the Axis of the Open-Hand MUST become as Strong as Zybysko/Sammartino, and NOT as Strong as the Modern Encyclopedia of Body-Building! Cut them arm-curls! Quit them tri-cep extensions! And now, pushing down armed and ready Giants AND Cops is easy, insteada HARD!"
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 09 Jun 2011 19:33, edited 1 time in total.

Andreas

#17 Post by Andreas » 09 Jun 2011 10:08

Desert_Storm wrote:And Andreas, can you name me some occasions where "sieg heil" makes "sense at all"? :roll:
I expected a reply like this. It would make sense when someone said it after a speach for white supremacy or something. Then it would be the speech that wouldn't make sense, not the exclamation.

And Smurf himself claims he doesn't know what it means. No reason not to believe him.

Hansi Smurf

Fists, Knees & Feet -

#18 Post by Hansi Smurf » 09 Jun 2011 20:21

"Sieg Heil!", "Sieg Heil!", "Seig Heil!": on shout the gutterances of a Man Named Creator, as He smashes away at an anchored heavy bag, inside the REAL Axis Dojo, somewhere in Universe, but where, even I cannot reveal, tho' as an aside to you the Gentle Reader, to me, the ancient-appearing stone gymnasia of the Mind's Eye, does not seem very "outer-space"; and yet, this 7' Man has for long spiritually insisted that He has been raised up, in mostly Zero-Gravity conditions!

In the Gym, with this supposed, "Yahweh" - His Very Own, either Manufactured, or Chaotic Equal, a Man Called Advesary, seated in Lotus, and meditating, hands together in a Pyramid of Fingertips! If any other Acromegalithic Men, or any Men of the Spaceways are training there too, even I cannot see so well - CLASSIFIED!

But what Men these are!

Yes, both of them do tend to have shoulder-length blonde hair, but any most possible racial similarities between we Earthmen and they, ends their! Weird, glowing, yellow eyes, emerald and french green-skin, yet not all-green like the Incredible Hulk! No, Yahweh and Michael are flecked with mandarin orange specks; and not to faggot, but the effect of their mottle, is beautiful, and hypnotic, tho' the set of Yahweh's eyes set make Him seem the much more hypnotic still!

And with just such a dream before them, the entire Earthly Axis of the Open-Hand must ponder? When will Preserver and Destroyer, the Big Show and the Great Khali of WWE Fame: when will they become as Yahweh, AND, Who Is As Yahweh, and too, present themselves as AAU/NCAA Accredited, Perfect Trim Athletes?

And will this Writer whom Yahweh has called Karate Master, will He outrace His very own Earthly Deities, to just such physic? (and if Karate Master is lean and corded and knotted, would Big Show desire just such an ENDURABLE trainer?)

Ah, to Karate Master's future of fist-fighting with John Cena, or Andreas, or Barack Obama, and all whilst He shouts "Sieg Heil!" with every blow! Certainly, such a battle will be the Word Is God destruction, of ALL of the Earth's linguistic/emotional psychotics, whom wouldn't rape together with Karate Master today, via an all out Male-Mass togetherness, and thus the end of the Reformed Church and the Diamond Ring Shops, AND, the Unequality of the Sexes, too!
(ouch! once more kaldanes, rather than brains have been detected in Mass! An alien Mass whom would cause psychic pain by falsifying (breaking kayfabe) their intuition!)

"What? Me? Get on my knee and propose, rather than RAPE, We whom art, the Hippies and the Equals, all?!? Bah ha ha ha ha ha!"

"Sieg Heil!" (Fist Smashes Face) And yah can steal that fer' a track, fellow musicians - it's on the house! (oh, and sorry about misspelling, "seig!")

Led Guardian

#19 Post by Led Guardian » 21 Jun 2011 23:05

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:True indeed, but why should that matter? If I go out to the street and raise my right arm towards a police officer, he's going to arrest me for that. Even if I mumbled something strange before.
That should not be an arrestable offense. If Hansi Smurf were to be banned (which he finally has been I just learned), then it should be because he has nothing to offer but spam, and not because he said sieg heil.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

spamel

#20 Post by spamel » 25 Jun 2011 00:14

I think I may just misunderstand Hansi Smurf; I am thinking of taking him off my ignore list!

Aaaaaaaaah! :lol:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

The Rider Of Rohan

#21 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 01 Jul 2011 13:55

Led Guardian wrote:
That should not be an arrestable offense. If Hansi Smurf were to be banned (which he finally has been I just learned), then it should be because he has nothing to offer but spam, and not because he said sieg heil.
Well, it's a combination of elements I suppose. But you have to agree that someone publicly rooting for the Fuhrer just to get some attention is barely the behavior we want around here.
spamel wrote:
Periods.

Desert_Storm

#22 Post by Desert_Storm » 27 Jul 2011 01:57

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:
Led Guardian wrote:
Well, it's a combination of elements I suppose. But you have to agree that someone publicly rooting for the Fuhrer just to get some attention is barely the behavior we want around here.
Indeed! When I look at the majority of posts lately, the "behaviour we want around here" seems to consist of selling viagra, iPods and WOW gold (whatever that might be) :P
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

ra me nivar

#23 Post by ra me nivar » 20 Oct 2011 16:10

Damn, and I missed that freak!

I knew I should had come back long time ago...

Palantyre

#24 Post by Palantyre » 24 Oct 2011 14:56

ra me nivar wrote:Damn, and I missed that freak!

I knew I should had come back long time ago...
Trust me man, his drivel got old after about two posts. No need to regret missing him.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Andreas

#25 Post by Andreas » 25 Oct 2011 01:39

I have to admit, he was fun to communicate with.

Metal Fan

#26 Post by Metal Fan » 08 Oct 2013 06:20

ashleyco wrote:Worldwide Hansi Smurf?
He's a crazy guy that "spammed" us with crazy content. I loved it.
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Led Guardian

#27 Post by Led Guardian » 08 Oct 2013 07:36

Did you really just answer a spammer? :P
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Metal Fan

#28 Post by Metal Fan » 08 Oct 2013 09:26

Was he a spammer? Just because he had two posts doesn't mean he's a spammer. And there weren't any links in the sig.

Led Guardian

#29 Post by Led Guardian » 10 Oct 2013 18:28

You mean other than the link that said something like "True Born Religion" and led to some sort of site with "clothes" in the url?

Metal Fan

#30 Post by Metal Fan » 10 Oct 2013 19:21

? There was no link when I responded