Login difficulties

Write here all your comments, suggestions, insults, whatever, about the Blind Guardian Official Homepage and the forum.
Andreas

Login difficulties

#1 Post by Andreas » 16 Apr 2011 02:12

I've been having this for two or three times now. Whenever I wanted to log in here, I got this message like: you exceeded your maximum number of login attempts. The only way I could log in was by typing this fairly unreadable code.

This is not exactly a problem. But what's weird about it is that I don't think I ever mistyped my password here more than one time in a "row". Does this mean someone else tried to login on my account? Personally I suspect WVM...

Raistlin Majere

Re: Login difficulties

#2 Post by Raistlin Majere » 05 May 2011 12:45

me neither... :mrgreen:

hey! you still have the same signature?! :o

so, I don't feel sorry for you! Pagestealer! :twisted:
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Andreas

#3 Post by Andreas » 05 May 2011 15:23

Replies by a spambot and a pageloser... I suck at creating threads... :|

Raistlin Majere

#4 Post by Raistlin Majere » 09 May 2011 11:48

:lol: Loool... I can't say that this was not funny....

AND I AM NOT A PAGELOSER!! I HAVE STOLEN DOZENS OF PAGES! :evil:
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Andreas

#5 Post by Andreas » 10 May 2011 18:35

Well the way I won the page from my sig, I think I can safely say you lost it :P

I'm not trying to annoy you or anything, I just want to find it quickly when I want it 8)

devilmanozzyy

#6 Post by devilmanozzyy » 11 Nov 2011 00:05

Hi, I don't know what I could do, so I finally signed back up. Been gone since 2007 so I figured I wasn't coming back. I see most posts I did as "devilmanozzy" have been deleted anyways. Well I'm back as this new "devilmanozzyY" user. By the way, there was a Beep in "Under the Ice". :lol:

Orodaran

#7 Post by Orodaran » 18 Nov 2011 00:32

Andreas wrote:I've been having this for two or three times now. Whenever I wanted to log in here, I got this message like: you exceeded your maximum number of login attempts. The only way I could log in was by typing this fairly unreadable code.

This is not exactly a problem. But what's weird about it is that I don't think I ever mistyped my password here more than one time in a "row". Does this mean someone else tried to login on my account? Personally I suspect WVM...
Happened to me from Google Chrome on my netbook, more than once.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px