Bands that may be worth checking out..........or not......

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Nachtlich Vormund

Bands that may be worth checking out..........or not......

#1 Post by Nachtlich Vormund » 03 Apr 2015 03:20

Sanctuary - Year The Sun Died , Granted sounds like another nevermore cd, if you want that sanctuary Sound get Dane's Sole CD.
Timeless Miracle - yes I know this site has kind of a love hate thing for this band, I love them, and the new album comes out in two months. two of the new songs can be found on You tube.
ShadowQuest - Armoured IV Pain, decent first album. so who knows what they can become.
and finally Derdian - Limbo what can I say I like it, and buying it made my totally collection of CD's 500 so WOOT lol

Oh, and of course how can I post anything on the BG site without saying how down right amazing the new CD is and the story is just beautiful I can't wait to see them live in Arizona either late this year or Jan-Feb of 2016.
He that is trusting in his own heart is stupied,but he that is walking in wisdom is the one that will escape.

Belgarion

Re: Bands that may be worth checking out..........or not....

#2 Post by Belgarion » 21 Apr 2015 22:24

Wait, has Blind Guardian put out a new album? :)

Damn, they obviously have. That's how far I'm really gone.

Let's check the new album out..
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Nachtlich Vormund

#3 Post by Nachtlich Vormund » 22 Apr 2015 04:12

LOL I know it was a silly thing to write down, but I didn't truly think I was informing any Blind Guardian fans that the new album was out.. but hay if it did help remind just one person then it was worth it..

I have a couple other CDs that are not really new but been out a little under a year.. such as the new Falconer album. which brings them back to their first two albums and it's great. Black Moon Rising

this Band has been around for a long time but Van Canto is a AWSOME band. save for the newest album, I did not like it , but they do a great LOTR cover. I doubt I can say any band that people on this forum would not know about.

Lastly I'm waiting for the new Highland Glory CD with the original Singer back where he belongs.
He that is trusting in his own heart is stupied,but he that is walking in wisdom is the one that will escape.

Belgarion

#4 Post by Belgarion » 22 Apr 2015 19:25

Yeah, thanks for the accidental reminder.

The album fucking rocks, too. :)
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#5 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 12 Aug 2015 20:48

the new BG album is great,i read somewhere it was a "sequel" to Imaginations,couldn't find any similarities,aside from the obvious power and bombasticness(if thats even a word) put into every detail.so far and after about 30 listents,i'd say it's among the 5 best BG efforts up to date,just don't know in what order.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢