Give me some time guys....

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Orodaran

Give me some time guys....

#1 Post by Orodaran » 16 Nov 2012 20:57

....I have to remember where I put the flamethrower..... then I will go on a killing spree, take no prisoner mode, bathing in the cyberblood of spambots.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Orodaran

Re: Give me some time guys....

#2 Post by Orodaran » 16 Nov 2012 21:17

Uh, what a nice thing, I just deleted all the spamthreads, and as soon as I look the other way, another spambot creeps back in :roll: who the hell opened the flood gates?
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Joost

#3 Post by Joost » 16 Nov 2012 21:53

For now, they've been pushed back to Isengard!
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Orodaran

#4 Post by Orodaran » 16 Nov 2012 22:12

Where they've taken the hobbits?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#5 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 17 Nov 2012 02:52

good job guys...

(though it has been a long while that this forum has seen such an activity over the day ;) )
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Sleeping Dragon

#6 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 17 Nov 2012 06:23

lovely spam! wonderful spam!
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

Gandalf de Grijze

#7 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 17 Nov 2012 15:00

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Orodaran

#8 Post by Orodaran » 18 Nov 2012 17:47

Forum's clean now. Let's see how long it lasts......
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Joost

#9 Post by Joost » 22 Nov 2012 16:29

Clean again, all spambots are deleted, and new registrations are closed for the time being.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Orodaran

#10 Post by Orodaran » 22 Nov 2012 20:52

Excellent!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

End Of An Era

#11 Post by End Of An Era » 22 Nov 2012 23:36

yeah! :D

Gandalf de Grijze

#12 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 23 Nov 2012 11:29

great joost

nice one marcy