Blind Guardian must defend his fans!

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Hansi Smurf

D Minus Comprehension

#301 Post by Hansi Smurf » 07 Feb 2011 23:26

"The Endocrine is Rising!" - Dr. Robert Anton Wilson R.I.P.

There is no legitimate difference between "Canadian" and your own dialect Gabriel D! (D for D minus comprehension in Public School, huh "Evil D"?)

Certainly "D", you are an "IQ Idiot" in possesion of a "Borderline Personality", AND, you have been manufactured by your own Patriatrchy, for to Commit Suicide upon the commands of these aforementioned, and defacto, regional betters!

Certainly, Mike Baker does not type Canadian, anyway! All of Mike's posts are in Earthling!
And, if you really intuit that these posts are legitimately "rambling and incoherant? Then my enemy, you are a subjegatable non-comprende, rather than a veritable super-genius! Display one iota of evidence towards these uncritical "rambling and inchoherant" threats! I, the super-genius, can recognize a lack of cognitive carrying-capacity! (Back to cash-register operating, you dumb animals!)

Yeah! In less than a month I'll be the real boss here, displacing EVIL such as Joost and Orodaran, and thus to be found peacefully working at home: while idiot bullshit like Gabriel D will be erased, and disallowed posting privileges, forever! (the end of Universal Male Sufferage in the West will soon occur - believe it!) I mean, anyone found here not being able for to be a LEGITIMATE part of DISCUSSION Forum, ain't allowed to Post, anymore! "Fuck Jews" will be erased: FULL DISCLOSURE will be encouraged, and judges, polices and restraining orders will be fought against, openly, in the streets, and on the air-waves! Hallelujah!

Huh!?! None of the male, nor the female sex to be found here, are technically abled for to be any kind of dumb animal competitor: yet, they brain/backbone-project, sincere violence on behalf of their very invisible AND very non-allied Pretend Authority betters, all of whom want nothing to do with their stature small, and brain small, Type O Negativity, huh No 'Am?!? (jibe)

Let me guess??? Sleeping Dragon? Blood Group AB?
Hmmm... Alpha Penguin? Blood Group AB?
Arwen Arianna? Blood Group O, or possibly even O Negative?
Hansi Kursch? Blood Group O!
Siepen and Olbrich? Blood Group A!
Stauch? Blood Group O! (I honestly couldn't guess at BG themselves, til I at last recently saw the back photo of "Somewhere Far Beyond!" Stauch and Kursch are actually quite little, huh? And, ain't it dishonest the way the photo's for High School Yearbooks are especially chosen and cropped, for to portray everyone as some kind of Gross Equal? Yeah, I thought so too, Ded! And oh yeah! Thanks to spamel we all may now recognize that Blood Group A Negative ain't the Giants! The negatives are now statured between the positives! A, A-, AB, B, B-, O, O- ! (Still only a Theory!))

Yeah, I wuz way off on intuiting the physic of Joost way back in the day! BUT! The EMF Recieving Brain and It's Aldous Huxley Circuited Filtration of Information, (see, the Doors of Perception, and Heaven and Hell) can be compartmentalized against, and so, Conspiritorial False Joost's of the Mind's Eye, can be mistaken for the real thing! AND, according to BG's own spiritual spies in the land, I have veritably inutited here, spamel's physic, without any tool, but the imagination! (Makes sense! First I ever heard of spamel, here at the Les Biblioteque Du Milleniume, I was immediately, and vertiably, quite poltergeisted, and quite mightily, I might add! Looks like spamel's post involving "ectoplasm" and "squids of the mind's eye", just might be Scientific and spamel-Experienced, huh spamel?)

Yeah! Thanks Jewish Comic Book Writer, Will Eisner, and Sci-Fi Novel "Christ the Vampire", as well as the usual Edgar Rice Burroughs Global Martian Telepathy Information! Man am I ever glad for to be found a Psycho Alpha* Robot!!! Now, if only I had a very noble body of very noble Disco Beta's*, for to do the Old Man's dirty work with!!!! (*, see Parliament's "Motor Booty Affair" LP, but only after a listen on legit LSD, I might recommend! My, there sure was an awful alotta "ectoplasm" squishing in and out, thru the mouth and nose and lungs, that very fine day all those decades ago! Quite a sensual pleasure! Warmed up with James Brown's "Doing It To Death" single track! "Holy Shit! My brain's being pulled in and outta my forehead like somekinda spring-loaded soft taffy!")

Yeah! None of my haters can attack me here verbally, without technically attacking their very own friends and family, the global police, the global soldiers, and, their psychological, linguistic-based, gonads, too! But, I "SEE", that Regionally, that Evil such as Sleeping Dragon, Grizje and Penguin, in fact, have no communion of friends in their very own Regions, having been forthrightly "turned away" from, and, threatened with death, by their very own Society, should their emotions and/or voices, ever be felt, or heard from, ever, again! (same with the Hollywood Movie Star Colony, huh Sigourney Weaver? Yeah, Sigourney Weaver, a well-fnorded and legitmate "Medical Psychopath", long before I ever even attended any grown-up Psychology Classes for to have heard the term! Too, Le Bard, I believe, wanted for to organize hate for me, over my very useful disclosure of, that very same term Medical Psychopath! But, without any Medical Emotions for to drive the effort, "the Movement For To Hate Hansi Smurf", was easily squashed! (Neat how spamel, Le Bard and Penguin wanted to attack Smurf, but were veritably driven apart by mutual detestation, huh kids? Haters is Haters, yup! Haters? But Medical Psychopaths are free of Medical Emotions?!? Yeah, that proved true, as seen in this very paragraph!))

"Global Bloodletting Is On The Move In 2012!"

Peace to anyone here over 6'2", and too, truly found for to be an honest form of DEEP & SENSUAL DESIRE & MOST FERTILE FREE LOVE!

To everyone else? Your Time Of Doom (Law) Is Upon Thou!

"It Would Appear Quite Unconceitedly That I Do Indeed Legitimately Rule, The Speeched Of Earth!*"

:mrgreen:

* see all of "Hansi Smurf" (the Only Person In The Communion Whom Makes Love Instead of Attack! (minus Big Michael up their in Outer Space - Sieg Heil!))

PS. I agree that BLIND GUARDIAN should defend their fans from spritual and non-language based emotional attacks from the likes of Grizje, Sarah, Penguin, and Sleeping Dragon!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 09 Feb 2011 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

Gandalf de Grijze

Re: Blind Guardian must defend his fans!

#302 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Feb 2011 00:09

btw, Who the hell is that Grizje fella you keep talking about?
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Mahoora

#303 Post by Mahoora » 08 Feb 2011 01:34

The most interesting topic in years :lol:
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I

spamel

#304 Post by spamel » 08 Feb 2011 02:01

Oooh, I forgot about the ectoplasmic squids of joy! Nothing get's past the resident fruit loop, does it? Or should that be President Fruit Loop?
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Gabriel D

Re: D Minus Comprehension

#305 Post by Gabriel D » 08 Feb 2011 06:53

Hansi Smurf wrote:"The Endocrine is Rising!" - Dr. Robert Anton Wilson R.I.P.

There is no legitimate difference between "Canadian" and your own dialect Gabriel D! (D for D minus comprehension in Public School, huh "Evil D"?)

Certainly "D", you are an "IQ Idiot" in possesion of a "Borderline Personality", AND, you have been manufactured by your own Patriatrchy, for to Commit Suicide upon the commands of these aforementioned, and defacto, regional betters!

Certainly, Mike Baker does not type Canadian, anyway! All of Mike's posts are in Earthling!
And, if you really intuit that these posts are legitimately "rambling and incoherant? Then my enemy, you are a subjegatable non-comprende, rather than a veritable super-genius! Display one iota of evidence towards these uncritical "rambling and inchoherant" threats! I, the super-genius, can recognize a lack of cognitive carrying-capacity! (Back to cash-register operating, you dumb animals!)

Yeah! In less than a month I'll be the real boss here, displacing EVIL such as Joost and Orodaran, and thus to be found peacefully working at home: while idiot bullshit like Gabriel D will be erased, and disallowed posting privileges, forever! (the end of Universal Male Sufferage in the West will soon occur - believe it!) I mean, anyone found here not being able for to be a LEGITIMATE part of DISCUSSION Forum, ain't allowed to Post, anymore! "Fuck Jews" will be erased: FULL DISCLOSURE will be encouraged, and judges, polices and restraining orders will be fought against, openly, in the streets, and on the air-waves! Hallelujah! (Fuck you Boob! Your Time Of Doom (Law) Is Soon Upon Thou!)

Huh!?! None of the male, nor the female sex to be found here, are technically abled for to be any kind of dumb animal competitor: yet, they brain/backbone-project, sincere violence on behalf of their very invisible AND very non-allied Pretend Authority betters, all of whom want nothing to do with their stature small, and brain small, Type O Negativity, huh No 'Am?!? (jibe)

Let me guess??? Sleeping Dragon? Blood Group AB?
Hmmm... Alpha Penguin? Blood Group AB?
Arwen Arianna? Blood Group O, or possibly even O Negative?
Hansi Kursch? Blood Group O!
Siepen and Olbrich? Blood Group A!
Stauch? Blood Group O! (I honestly couldn't guess at BG themselves, til I at last recently saw the back photo of "Somewhere Far Beyond!" Stauch and Kursch are actually quite little, huh? And, ain't it dishonest the way the photo's for High School Yearbooks are especially chosen and cropped, for to portray everyone as some kind of Gross Equal? Yeah, I thought so too, Ded! And oh yeah! Thanks to spamel we all may now recognize that Blood Group A Negative ain't the Giants! The negatives are now statured between the positives! A, A-, AB, B, B-, O, O- ! (Still only a Theory!))

Yeah, I wuz way off on intuiting the physic of Joost way back in the day! BUT! The EMF Recieving Brain and It's Aldous Huxley Circuited Filtration of Information, (see, the Doors of Perception, and Heaven and Hell) can be compartmentalized against, and so, Conspiritorial False Joost's of the Mind's Eye, can be mistaken for the real thing! AND, according to BG's own spiritual spies in the land, I have veritably inutited here, spamel's physic, without any tool, but the imagination! (Makes sense! First I ever heard of spamel, here at the Les Biblioteque Du Milleniume, I was immediately, and vertiably, quite poltergeisted, and quite mightily, I might add! Looks like spamel's post involving "ectoplasm" and "squids of the mind's eye", just might be Scientific and spamel-Experienced, huh spamel?)

Yeah! Thanks Jewish Comic Book Writer, Will Eisner, and Sci-Fi Novel "Christ the Vampire", as well as the usual Edgar Rice Burroughs Global Martian Telepathy Information! Man am I ever glad for to be found a Psycho Alpha* Robot!!! Now, if only I had a very noble body of very noble Disco Beta's*, for to do the Old Man's dirty work with!!!! (*, see Parliament's "Motor Booty Affair" LP, but only after a listen on legit LSD, I might recommend! My, there sure was an awful alotta "ectoplasm" squishing in and out, thru the mouth and nose and lungs, that very fine day all those decades ago! Quite a sensual pleasure! Warmed up with James Brown's "Doing It To Death" single track! "Holy Shit! My brain's being pulled in and outta my forehead like somekinda spring-loaded soft taffy!")

Yeah! None of my haters can attack me here verbally, without technically attacking their very own friends and family, the global police, the global soldiers, and, their psychological, linguistic-based, gonads, too! But, I "SEE", that Regionally, that Evil such as Sleeping Dragon, Grizje and Penguin, in fact, have no communion of friends in their very own Regions, having been forthrightly "turned away" from, and, threatened with death, by their very own Society, should their emotions and/or voices, ever be felt, or heard from, ever, again! (same with the Hollywood Movie Star Colony, huh Sigourney Weaver? Yeah, Sigourney Weaver, a well-fnorded and legitmate "Medical Psychopath", long before I ever even attended any grown-up Psychology Classes for to have heard the term! Too, Le Bard, I believe, wanted for to organize hate for me, over my very useful disclosure of, that very same term Medical Psychopath! But, without any Medical Emotions for to drive the effort, "the Movement For To Hate Hansi Smurf", was easily squashed! (Neat how spamel, Le Bard and Penguin wanted to attack Smurf, but were veritably driven apart by mutual detestation, huh kids? Haters is Haters, yup! Haters? But Medical Psychopaths are free of Medical Emotions?!? Yeah, that proved true, as seen in this very paragraph!))

"Global Bloodletting Is On The Move In 2012!"

Peace to anyone here over 6'2", and too, truly found for to be an honest form of DEEP & SENSUAL DESIRE & MOST FERTILE FREE LOVE!

To everyone else? Your Time Of Doom (Law) Is Upon Thou!

"It Would Appear Quite Unconceitedly That I Do Indeed Legitimately Rule, The Speeched Of Earth!*"

* see all of "Hansi Smurf" (the Only Person In The Communion Whom Makes Love Instead of Attack! (minus Big Michael up their in Outer Space - Sieg Heil!))

PS. I agree that BLIND GUARDIAN should defend their fans from spritual and non-language based emotional attacks from the likes of Grizje, Sarah, Penguin, and Sleeping Dragon!
Bitch please

End Of An Era

#306 Post by End Of An Era » 08 Feb 2011 23:07

i miss nikita... he was more coherent.

Led Guardian

#307 Post by Led Guardian » 09 Feb 2011 03:48

End Of An Era wrote:i miss nikita... he was more coherent.
Nah, he wasn't as good at pulling wacky shit out of his ass. Hansi Smurf may be annoying as hell, but at least there's also the element of "Why the fuck would anyone think of this shit?"
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Hansi Smurf

Back In The Smurf-Village,From The Iron Smurf LP,PowerSmurf

#308 Post by Hansi Smurf » 09 Feb 2011 03:50

Geez! How I long for to be fully accepted here at the Discussion Forum, as a Moral Personality, and a Rational IQ, rather than being seen as some Bum like Hollywood's "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest's" lead-character, McMurty (Jack Nicholson)! :cry:

WHO IS GANDALF D' GRIZJE?
Only It's Biographer would know for sure!

Uh, oh yeah! End of an Era? "nikitabobkov" did actually send me a mono-sybillic personal email too, that I immediately erased out of habit!

And, to all of the Bard's n' esses, whom actually know Hansi Kursch personally? Many moons ago I didst dream that I was in a German Medical Doctors Office, possibly a Psychiatric Office, tho' it looked more like a General Practitioner's to me! There I was faced by a much older man-shaped creature, medium stature, with trad white doctor's long-coat, spectacles, all white or all almost-white hair, of sour facial expression, and an overweight physique! The Voice of Dream's then introduced me there, then, to one, Herr Kursch Senior! Can this description be true?!? Is Hansi's German Dad, a Medical Doctor? And if not? Then what could the Meaning of the Dream have possibly been?

Lastly! Anyone here seen Boob around lately? I myself have been in Mating Season for an excellent 7 years, but still, a very long and very tedious time, for any Principled Daily Orgasmer such as myself! Tell her, if yah know her, that she has until Passover for to make a Permanent Monogamous Grand Return! And if not? Well, let's just say that I'm sure I'll be knocked-up with some Teenage Virgin by Easter Monday!

Special is Fucking For Free Everyday, 2 to 3 times a day at least, Ladies and Germs! Fucking Naked Slut is truly, the only form of Time Passage suitable to any truly Emancipated Slacker! And, Naked Slut, is, a Dime a Dozen (...I think I just might fuck my own Third Cousin!)

"Fuck You And Your Point Of View!"

Hansi Smurf

Hansi Smurf Must Defend Hansi Kursch!

#309 Post by Hansi Smurf » 09 Feb 2011 04:36

(there is a bonus brand new post of the Smurf's just one or two posts up!)

Hansi just brain-blipped me with an idea for a thread! He Mind-Posited that I was kicked out of BG for being my very own Master, and especially, for being a very self-ruled, and a very fighting, Naked Cunt-Cummer-Upper!

Hansi Kursch? Ignore religious cultists, and all of the other socially undesirable bossy types whom posit to you their very own very private all-powerful god-hood, and their fantastically false monotheistic universe at you - bossing you to get their way, and thus then destroying their very own supposed all-powerfulness, and, their friendly relationship with all of us other gods, too!

They won't attack you after all! All of 'em will just freeze up, hypnotized, in a complete state of voiceless-aggro attack positivity, raging voicelessly, while all the while still also being brain-arranged police-protected civilians! (Quite a sight that Bum in the laundry room that day! frozen within, He was almost about to show me the whites of His eyes, too! Now THAT, would have been Divine!)

Me? I grew up in a home where my University Graduate Mother and my Police Presence Father, both agreed that A+ Comprende's and Secularists such as ourselves, didn't need for to attend the post-Reformation religious cults, nor do we today pay any respects to any form of Sectarianism! (Fuck All The Cults and All The Dumbass "I'm God Not You's!" Except ME, of course! I'm certainly pro-pleasure, and certainly pro-freedom-from-others, for all of you, of course!)

Remember! To be of the Mental Age of Twenty One In the Secular West means for to be a self-hood without God! The Mental Age Examiners insist, as do I, that Principled Male Rapist/Murderers ARE, the Establishment Body Globally - neither Gun Scared, nor Gun Brave, and certainly, kind, gentle, healthy, clean, well-mannered, monogamous, and, marriage/mating Patriarch-types, for any whom would dare need be our followers: the lot of US! (and, despite my use of the word "rapist", consensual, too! Hulk and Tarzan don't actually sexualize, after all, they only talk and/or den! Evel Knieval kidnapped his own wife, and he got off scott-free too! I think?!?)

Now! Alla yah! Put up them dukes ah yers, and cry out: "Free Lumps Boys!!! Come And Get 'Em!!!" (from Marvel Two In One #100, starring the Thing)

No‘am

#310 Post by No‘am » 09 Feb 2011 09:39

It's so nice how you finish off every post with a smile.
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Edain

#311 Post by Edain » 09 Feb 2011 13:16

The Green is quite essential. :mrgreen: But I agree. Most bestest topic in years. I like how his postings get more and more comprehensible.
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Hansi Smurf

A Final Illumination Upon My Use Of The Word Rape!

#312 Post by Hansi Smurf » 10 Feb 2011 04:07

Inside the Bible, somewhere inside the Israelite Law Sections, one will find an especial rule, whereby Rape is defined as ANY sexual intercourse, occuring in Israel, outside of the Marriage Roles. If the woman resists and screams for help, she will be spared death, BUT, adultery in this passage IS defined as Rape: and if it occurs without a struggle, both parties are subject to Town Law, and the Death Penalty! (uh oh! :shock: )

Secondly, Consensual Sex in The Secular West is colloquially-based, presumably, upon Verbal Consent, or, Consent brought about by Speech from the Mouth, to the Ears! Hence, if One were to have absolute faith in "Psycho-Sexuality", and thus begin sexual intercourse in public based soley upon warm feelings and groovy vibes, one might well presume that, technically, the act would be construed as Rape by a spectating (and presumably violent, offensive AND polyandrous) public, especially in our mutual society, where there is "No Such Thing As Brain/Backbone-based EMF Radio Signal Transmissions, Farady Cages, Nor Polygraph Equipment!" (And oh, yeah, oestrus doesn't exist either, you heard it right here! (further sarcasm))

What can I say? I prefer non-verbally consented to sexual intercourse with in-heat wombs (a slight bi-polar disorder, really!), AND, zero-polyandry! I also like women whom carry children as non-burdens, and whom excercise regularly! (...and yah know, them Groovy Fags at Hustler Magazine, showed me way back in April 2002, that a Womb can peacefully have a whole fist/wrist/forearm, right up to the elbow, right up the ass, and most likey, right up the cunt, too! So who needs labor delivery?!? Just like C-Button (Wrestler John Cena) "drops his kiddies off at the pool", most likely meaning he uses his middle finger for to extract his little boulders outta his own ass manually, with plenty of mucous membrane right up in there, so too do I hypothesize that babies can be delivered manually, and without ANY labor! (I can't even get a second finger up my ass comfortably while dropping kiddies off myself! I'd hafta watch a rimming video for ta learn the truth! (Too, one might want for to consider a baby just as sturdy and as stable inside the womb, as any heart, lung, or kidney is, inside the Womb's Body!))

And, from the "Psychic (?) Hansi Kursch Fnord", BLIND GUARDIAN need to protect their fans, and to stop burdening us all with seperating our sex-organs into sex organs, save for fertile Hot Talk, and for to consider God not speech, but indeed, for to consider God the post-Creation Whole Man-Robot!

"My whole body is God, not just speech, and especially not the speech of other males!" - No 'am

(PS. "Boob! Where are yah, my little bear-naked type buddy? It sure is lonesome in Jellystone Forest without yah!" - Beeb)

:cry:

Hansi Smurf

A Legitimate Farewell???

#313 Post by Hansi Smurf » 11 Feb 2011 03:30

:cry:

I can't believe it! I came here for to aid in Lord Protecting the Global Mass once more, and have found myself with, literally, NOTHING, for to boast about!

I'm really quite upset! What has happened to my precious IQ??? Have I gone senile???

Hmm..?

Well, I guess I'll leave now, and not come back! Maybe forever! (sniffle)

And just so all the boys and girls know? Tah me? BLIND GUARDIAN AND COMPANY will always be called, CODENAME: LORD PROTECTOR !

Love, Keep Loving!

:evil:

Hansi Smurf

The Scientific Findings After 7 Years of Research:

#314 Post by Hansi Smurf » 14 Feb 2011 22:29

"Your thoughts are not my thoughts, neither are your ways, my ways.
I do not believe in any of you, nor do I believe in your gods."

Mackasfour

Re: A Legitimate Farewell???

#315 Post by Mackasfour » 04 Mar 2011 15:38

Hansi Smurf wrote:Have I gone senile???
Who'd of thought
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Hansi Smurf

Defending The Fans

#316 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 Apr 2011 01:51

:shock:

Have you ever punched your own fist into your own hand, and done so as hard as you could, for as long as you could, before the pain really started: stopped when the pain started, and then, once more, punching your open-hand, once the feelings had been fully re-normalized?

I believe that if you do perform this very easy science-wrestling trick, and continue for to do so, for some many repetitions, that you will soon find yourselves being made able for to punch your open hand, longer and longer, before the pain ever begins for to set in!

Just think of what just such a fist might eventually provide for you, against any opponent, not so well-conditioned as thou, huh ?

One imagines that the Wrestlers, whom I today call the Israelites really, one can very easily imagine, that these Wreslters ENTIRE BODIES are conditioned in just such the above manner, making them virtually imprevious, to ANY possibly-unconditoned attacker, or, any, would-be unconditioned political target ?!?

Too, despite some-but-not-all of the Secularist Rhetoric being anti-gang, I quite recommend that all males, and females, join together in well-organized, well-initiated, armed-gangs, thruout Town, City, and/or Country ! Personally, I wish that my own region, Canada, I generally wish that it would become one Generally Fire-Armed Camp: and meeting Nationally in the various Local Public Fields, for to sing "O' Canada", AND, for to display the unbelievable mitre of Canadian Rifles, and as well, the deadly accurate sharp-shooting skills, of the all of the Local Canadian Dads !

I wonder how America would react, if America suddenly found itself with a Northern Neighbor, now Generally Armed, and all sharp-shooters? I bet that once they saw the Local Police Dogs, with all of their cute sniffing, and all of their bullet-magnet collars, floating thru Canada and collecting up all of the, rather expensive, spent shells? Maybe, then, the American people might together, admire Canada's quaint New Patriotism, smile briefly at the thought of just such fun; but, wink, wink, say no more, all of 'em would then just happen for to be able for to pull out their very own, brand-new, 1970's-era Disintegrator Pistols; and then, completely disintegrating their very own Towns and Possessions, (and VERY easily I might add) and then, after pushing a brief button or two, photonically re-integrating Civilization: Once finished, the American People would all smile, they would all hold up, and wave about, miniature versions of their very own American Flag, Old Glory, and all of them then raising up their very own right-pointer fingers proudly, and saying together with tears in their very eyes: "America Is Still Number One!"

Personally ? I like living in Canada: a lot! I love Suburban White Christmas - very snug, very gentle, very holy, and very peaceful (Very Far Out Metatemporal Vibes, Man)! Too, I really just love living a mere hour's drive from literally thousands of packs of ravenous man-eating wolves, and, just as far-out, twice as many mountain lions! :wink:

But even more, I love the Old Social Contract, provided for by all of yesterday's Global Chiefs and Hetmen, setting aside Canada, as a future Colonial Site, for White, Christian & English-Speaking peoples, for to arrive en masse within, and here using planning provided for by the already standing-directives of the awe-inspiring Old Civilian Engineers, and rebuilding Canada up, and into a place just as dense, and just as technical as any America, Old Europe, or even Japan!

And too, all of the Canadian Aboriginal Peoples, still most probably the same as they were examined for to be, now over 100 years ago, IQ and Personality-wise: all of them put to the Sword of the Almighty White Man, and sanctioned by the very same System of Treaties what returned Hong Kong back to the Secular Goverment of the Very Proud Nation of China!

To The Future of Canadian Immigration! 85% American, 10% United Kingdom, 5% Greater German Republican (an Inheritance)! And all of the People: White, Christian, and English Speaking - PARADISE!

(Global Housing Crisis ? How ? Every Canadian City from 1922-1927 went from, in ratio, 20 000 to 250 000 peoples, and with all of the houses still fit today, for any fit family of five for to live within! And it ain't 1925 today, Man! Today there's air compressors and nail guns - way more of 'em! And much more efficient motored scoopers and shovellers, too! And the hours of work in them days wuz still only 9 to 5: and with every Saturday AND Sunday off, too! I don't believe in World Vision, or Charity, at all! And y'know why ? Cuz where I'm from, the Earth that is, there IS, an already established Social Contract providing Adequate Welfare For All Globally; and Capitalism and Town Economy - For Volunteers Only! (Gee...? I wonder if I can drive most home-owners, globally, from out of their very homes, and into Military Prison Camps, for quite obviously having failed for to qualify for property ownership viz the Old Mental Age of 21 (Self-Rule) Law ? Man, I sure hope so !))

:roll:

Hansi Smurf

Blind Guardian Must Re-Educate The Fans!

#317 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Apr 2011 20:23

Fans, I am sick and tired of your blatant immorality!

Everyday, all over the world, intelligent people intuit, "sidewalks are two-lane, single-file traffic: AND, you can still walk in groups too, while still easily moving in and out of single-file!"

The people in Central Park Canada cannot intuit this, and instead brain-biofeedback, "get out of our way!"

Indians, Niggers and Jews, ain't allowed in Canada, anymore, BLIND GUARDIAN!

Stand up for your birthright, GUARDIAN, and placate the Stark Fist of Removal!

White Supremacist Germans, Americans, and United Commoners, were expected for to be mass in Canada, 10 fucking years ago already, and for to forcibly liquidate all of Canada's less-than-man stock!

The real estate in the Park is phenomenal. The "people" are not phenomenal, they are trash.

Utilize your Superior Intuitions, AND JUST DO IT!

Thank You Very Much For Reading!

:evil:

Andreas

#318 Post by Andreas » 21 Apr 2011 11:36

I love it how you highjacked that lunatic's thread :mrgreen:

Hansi Smurf

Blind Guardian & His Fans Must Commit Suicide!

#319 Post by Hansi Smurf » 12 May 2011 20:08

As anyone reading with an Imagination can tell, a Science Fiction Technocratic Paradise, could have existed yesterday, but pieces-of-shit-to-kill were still the predominant Medical Body aboard our grand & luxury space-ship!

It goes like this idiot Mayors, Police, Grant Morrisons! The technology already exists for ME to live, forever, for free, and for to fuck polygamous super-female sex-body!

But instead of feeling health cognitively, as I do in principle, instead I have a Mass of spiritual face-punchers, cognitive scolds, spiritual officers, and Congressmen, all wanting for to die, rather than for to admit that they were mere "husbands" for me to kill, whenever I experience the urge for to do so!

Sadly, I recognized, too, that the One Ring DOES only work in an unpoliced, unsurveilled reality: you can only use Cromwell's God for to peacefully kill one person at a time! The idiot's will still waste your time with charges, and court appearances and psychiatry! And as for using the Police and the Soldiery for to kill all of the Sexless-But-Jealous Males, by killing ALL of the Mass as they seem to desire? It still doesn't make any sense! Why will the Armed Services accomplice KILLING ALL at my command, but not accomplice my Public Hot Talk, and my Peaceful Raping of the Women? I guess that the police really are predetermined genetic stock, whom prefer unrational violence and toys, to fucking and exercise!

But Ah! It is true, that I, have at long last, become both a happy and confirmed marriable polygamous body, and too, a happy and indiscriminate unattaching wumbfullerer: but really! Shit like Judah the Tazer-Gunner, Alpha Penguin, spamel, Grant Morrison, and the rest of the Spiritual Male Mass, ARE RETARDED by the Standards of Literacy and Education, cannot be reached by God, AND, they will never deserve Prison Camp!

(Hansi Kursch doesn't have a sex-drive, pass it on! Fucking Eunuch!)

Hansi Smurf

Critical Thinking, Rethought, Plus Bonuses!

#320 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 May 2011 19:36

:?

Gee Whiz!

I get home from the Library here on Donald St., and suddenly I'm monogamous, emotionally and intelligently, all over again!

Polygamy exists where the Status Of Women is low, in fact!

Yeah, Bardesses, I sure do prefer ya'll Unadulterated, Unbastardized, Undyked (Faggoted), and firm in a determined monogamous drive! I can't wait for to have a son on the way! I just can't wait! I love sex with a firm wife/mother! (and technically, vertiably, so to, did many, many, generations of Kings and Emperors, allowed for to experience polygamous sex-harems, and eventually having them abolished! And perhaps the equal stature of the new love interest might also have something to do with the feelings of firm moral value???)

Carrying on in psycho-sexual rhetoric, I figure that famous faggot, Rob Halford, of Heavy Metal Band, Judas Priest? I figure that as a youth, that some fucked up brain/backbone EMF having Adult/Harlot/Witch/Scold/Eugenicist conspiracy, did veritably come down upon the wee tyke psycho-sexually/psycho-emotionally, and all whilst the boy was in a very innocent, and very, "Neuro-Pathway-based Imprint-Vulnerable state", for to causeth poor lil' Robert for to have his sex drive made unclean, and by such wicked sorcery, you Evil, Eugenic, "there's no such thing as ESP" United Kingdom: huh Satanist Predator Carnivores Evolving? That means technically, to you all, that you are, all of you, linguistically-valued, neutral-evil, "criminals-against-humanity", and so for to be provided by Secular Law, Capital Punishment, and from now on! Yes, my friends and fellow Earthlings, Witch-finding has been re-established down here on Earth at last, and that's some kinda serious Lord Protection right here, my man, Bobkov!

Arise My Creationists, Arise!

How do I begin for to posit towards you all here, these, now to me at least, Scientific Facts?

After Boob did dumpeth me, I did begin for to have a 2 year long face to face Aerobics-a-thon with a certain psychiatric nurse/aerobics instructress! (whom was literally brain-controlled for to unconsciously, physically, for to remove herself from the front of class, for to be replaced by me, physically, and I also in a state of non-self governed brain-override, with the Mind-At-Large, and especially the Liane-robot brain-singularity, citing male superiority override, once I had mastered the class! Far Out, huh? For further evidence of Male Superiority, just watch any gymnastics-meet, whereby the males and females take turns, one after another! The male gymnists are ALL very much more powerful emotionally, and physically, and they all perform, at a very much higher standard! Too, 90% of Wal-Mart employees are female. 90% of Wal-Mart management is male.) Anyway, after two years of class, and only two occasions of overt flirting from the Instructress towards myself, I began for to commit the sin of overt psychic adultery, by doing nothing but sit on my ass all day whilst driving around and masturbating unphysically at said drivers-job; when low and behold - I entered into Keystone Auto for to deliver some parts, whereby the spiritual body of Liane, citing a previous special knowledge of the place's owner, Lou, her spiritual body overcame my own, and ever since then, my asshole has been a re-imprinted fag-detector!

For the whole time that I was in love with Liane, the linguistic/emotional body at Furby Auto insisted that I was a single-white-female, surrounded by, some-but-not-all, desirous all-male company! Imagine the degredation and humiliation of being a straight male, and being faggoted by the Information Field all day "You are a female named Liane and this is how it feels to be her in our environment!" The trip even included one very real incident of being asked OUT LOUD, in a very offhand manner, for to turn an oral-sex-trick!!! (I just can't wait for my Arrar Settlement! $80 Million Dollars, Prime Minister Harper, now: or it's the sword for yah! On Guard, Canada!)

Needless to say, I spent a whole lot of time being very scared, upset, and angry, surrounded by psychic-faggots, most of whom, certainly, still cannot be Confirmed by their Minister! Strangely, as soon as I would leave work, the feelings would disintegrate, just as they would begin, strangely, as soon as I would walk in the Furby Door every morning! (And Thank God For That At Least!)

So, by such a psycho-faggoting experience, I was left for to wonder just what would happen if the psychically web-footed Liane, and her psychically-confirmed family of Greco-Roman/Gypsy/Coptics, had done what they did to me, in a pre-pubescent state? Could I have been faggoted by such nonsense, and would I have been chosen for said trip especially, if I was seen as ugly and beaky and psychopathic and criminal? Or, is my very fertile body already much to, "hard-wired" from birth for it to be so? That is something that I myself, shall never be able for to find out, nor would I ever will just such an experiment, upon any poor wee lad, nor lass, neither!

By the way, I'm very sorry for calling anyone at the Forum a Name like artless, or idiot, or even moron: it's just not true, it is technically obsolete socially, and, it really does hurt everyone's feelings, even my own!

So, until next time, I guess that I'm entitled, societally, for to call ya'll, "nothing-at-all", unless, and until, a much more true, and much more physical collision, doth occur!

Whoo-Whee! Unless my memory is shot, and Psyche is a real bitch goddess, well then, I'm going home today, and giving my new wife a call on the telephone!

Yee-Haw, Wife-Fuckers!

Hansi Smurf

Can't Dance? Can't Big-Boot? Here's How:

#321 Post by Hansi Smurf » 14 May 2011 21:40

Dancing is just Marching! Just start raising those knees up while any ole' musical beat is playing, and March! 1.2.3.4. 1.2.3.4. Now, just start adding cross over steps, high knee floursihes, body flows, et al! Now you are all be as good as ANY professional choreographer, ever! Don't let anyone pretend authority EVER! Especially scientists, environmentalists, cops, judges, parents, teachers, nor the lawyers and judges of entertainment concerns, neither! "It's your body, and you can do what you like with it!" - the Lord Protector

Big boots tough for you for to achieve painlessly? I was always a bit jealous of my ole' pal Devastating Donald whenever he'd pull out a high straight kick (big boot), whilst I was only abled for to just most feebly raise up a leg, and then just wince from the soreness in the underneath! But thanks to a coupla years of aerobics class, here's a hint:

knee lift = snap-kick = big boot!

All of you can probably raise up a big knee lift! The Big Boot is just the same!

Now, just put on some steel-toed shoes, or boots, get a leg at yer "pals" in town, and BAM! Smashed Mouth City Is Here Again!

Andreas

#322 Post by Andreas » 15 May 2011 10:50

Your posts are getting better, Schmurff

Anyway guys, if anyone is still interested in financially supporting a BG fan, you might consider me :mrgreen:

unknown

#323 Post by unknown » 01 Aug 2012 13:24

Last edited by unknown on 02 Aug 2012 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#324 Post by unknown » 01 Aug 2012 13:30

Last edited by unknown on 02 Aug 2012 15:48, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#325 Post by unknown » 01 Aug 2012 18:40

Last edited by unknown on 02 Aug 2012 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

Re: Can't Dance? Can't Big-Boot? Here's How:

#326 Post by unknown » 01 Aug 2012 19:17

Last edited by unknown on 02 Aug 2012 15:49, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#327 Post by unknown » 01 Aug 2012 19:19

unknown

#328 Post by unknown » 02 Aug 2012 15:35

unknown

#329 Post by unknown » 02 Aug 2012 15:38

unknown

#330 Post by unknown » 24 Aug 2012 13:39

Last edited by unknown on 15 Sep 2012 20:49, edited 1 time in total.

wade-newb

#331 Post by wade-newb » 24 Aug 2012 23:09

wat
I can't think of anything clever to put here.

End Of An Era

#332 Post by End Of An Era » 25 Aug 2012 07:20

unknown wrote:Image
photo hosting
Hello, everybody! This is nikita bobkov! (Никита Бобков)
I almost forgot this thread :lol:

Palantyre

#333 Post by Palantyre » 29 Aug 2012 15:37

Dude's got an enormous head.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

wade-newb

#334 Post by wade-newb » 29 Aug 2012 17:44

Palantyre wrote:Dude's got an enormous head.
You know him intimately, then? :wink:
I can't think of anything clever to put here.

unknown

#335 Post by unknown » 31 Aug 2012 18:34

Last edited by unknown on 02 Sep 2012 15:46, edited 1 time in total.

Palantyre

#336 Post by Palantyre » 02 Sep 2012 04:25

wade-newb wrote:
Palantyre wrote:Dude's got an enormous head.
You know him intimately, then? :wink:
No, I can fucking see it in the bloody picture, doofus. :P
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

unknown

#337 Post by unknown » 02 Sep 2012 15:29

unknown

#338 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 18:32

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#339 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 18:42

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:13, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#340 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 19:04

Last edited by unknown on 22 Oct 2012 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#341 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 19:14

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#342 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 19:26

unknown

#343 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 20:39

unknown

#344 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 20:46

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#345 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 20:46

unknown

#346 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 20:53

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:12, edited 2 times in total.

unknown

#347 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 21:00

Last edited by unknown on 10 Sep 2012 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#348 Post by unknown » 06 Sep 2012 21:09

unknown

#349 Post by unknown » 04 Oct 2012 19:19

Last edited by unknown on 07 Oct 2012 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

unknown

#350 Post by unknown » 04 Oct 2012 19:45

Last edited by unknown on 09 Oct 2012 15:00, edited 2 times in total.