The legilization of marijuana

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: The legilization of marijuana

#51 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 26 Sep 2010 23:03

bah,this thread has taken a turn,hasn't it
anyway,i'm baked and will go for a bike ride...yup,should be interesting.

[edit]
oh yeas,i got teh page
yay..
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Baby_Kürsch

#52 Post by Baby_Kürsch » 26 Sep 2010 23:12

LEGALIZE MARIJUANA SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOSING MY JOB AND PUTTING MY FAMILY IN A BAD POSITION!!!

Its back on track and congrats.
wade-newb wrote:It was just me, Blind Guardian, and a whole lotta awkward D:

Lilyael

#53 Post by Lilyael » 26 Sep 2010 23:14

DERAIL!! hmm....crop circles are not fake, they actually exist! I come from crop circle country, and it's true! I have seen them!
The real debate is how they got there. This is the same county that has the alien landing pad otherwise known as Stonehenge, and Cley Hill, where on a good day you can spot the aircraft! All I saw was buzzards, though I can see how the mistake could be made. :roll:

Seriously, though: no, I have not read any alien theory/shamansim books concerning mushrooms. I don't care where they come from. For your spirit guide, the worst thing you can do is take any mind-altering substance, especially a mushroom. I do not use mushrooms for anything other than creative psychonautics - for the experience, the 'adventure'. If I'm divining or going after something in particular, I keep a clear head. PM me if you want to talk more.

Anyway......back on topic. I forgot to say, dope stinks, so they should make so it doesn't, before they legalise it :wink:

Non serious, they should ban cheese. That Brie I had last night gave me some really...odd...dreams.....

and pretty much everyone's been visited by aliens. Or Nephilim. Come to think of it, they are in the Bible, and didn't John the Divine eat magic mushrooms? :mrgreen:
So it must be okay.
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Led Guardian

#54 Post by Led Guardian » 26 Sep 2010 23:19

Lilyael wrote: Seriously, though: no, I have not read any alien theory/shamansim books concerning mushrooms. I don't care where they come from. For your spirit guide, the worst thing you can do is take any mind-altering substance, especially a mushroom. I do not use mushrooms for anything other than creative psychonautics - for the experience, the 'adventure'. If I'm divining or going after something in particular, I keep a clear head. PM me if you want to talk more.
To further derail this, Psychonauts is a very good game.

To put it back on topic, at the least marijuana had to be involved in the making of this game. That makes marijuana a good thing, so it should be legalized.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Lilyael

#55 Post by Lilyael » 26 Sep 2010 23:24

Psychonaut, say you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5oOKQ7a ... re=related

occult, shamanic ritual, ancient Sumerian; Psychonaut Liber III

Catanduva

#56 Post by Catanduva » 27 Sep 2010 02:15

Scientific artciles are an important tool, but they are not the only true, because it's impossible to make an essay without any kind of bias. So, it is not possible to prove anything by scientific articles.

A common example: A drug is tested and tested, there's scientific evidence, FDA authorizes selling, and 5 years after, it's seen that the drug causes side-effects that weren't detected before.

For marijuana, it works as if the drug was already in the market before FDA authorizaton, we have seen its effects for many years.

So we don't need to wait till increased consumption occurs to see the correlation between marijuana and panic disorder.
#@╣#¢%ç @#°#▓®▒▓

Led Guardian

#57 Post by Led Guardian » 27 Sep 2010 04:31

Catanduva wrote:Scientific artciles are an important tool, but they are not the only true, because it's impossible to make an essay without any kind of bias. So, it is not possible to prove anything by scientific articles.

A common example: A drug is tested and tested, there's scientific evidence, FDA authorizes selling, and 5 years after, it's seen that the drug causes side-effects that weren't detected before.

For marijuana, it works as if the drug was already in the market before FDA authorizaton, we have seen its effects for many years.

So we don't need to wait till increased consumption occurs to see the correlation between marijuana and panic disorder.
Scientific articles can indeed be proven incorrect, but an argument that uses actual data from studies is far stronger than one that relies on uninformed and unproven opinion.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Joost

#58 Post by Joost » 27 Sep 2010 07:55

Lilyael wrote:I don't smoke marijuana, so don't give a shit if it's legal or not, I'm more concerned about mushrooms:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4691899.stm

The last bit is important. Fly agaric is a toxic variety, intake needs to be very carefully measured lest you spend a week puking, with a migraine, also its effects include that of the 'berserker' - an unreasonable level of paranoia, and violence and aggression. I know, I've done it. Liberty cap, on the other hand, is a very enjoyable experience, and they ban that and leave the fly agaric??!
There is also panther cap, similar to fly agaric.
Is it really possible to say anything in general about 'mushrooms'? The muscimol mushrooms (such as the fly agaric) have a completely different type of effect, and contain completely different psychoactive compounds than the psilocybin mushrooms (including the liberty cap), which are more frequently used for their psychoactive effects.

Also, you can't just ban fly agarics from growing in the woods in Europe. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, the main problem with psilocybin mushrooms is some of the people taking them. We had them banned because some tourists ended up in accidents/death, after they ate mushrooms in a rather unsafe/unfamiliar environment (the city centre of Amsterdam), and combined them with alcohol and cannabis... And fly agarics? I think the number of people actually interested in using them for psychoactive purposes is so small that it can be neglected completely from a legal point of view. Most people do seem to believe that fly agarics are so poisonous that you'd surely die from eating them anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, the ban on magic mushrooms (in the UK, but also here in the Netherlands) is to be pitied: other than a few idiots, who have taken them without careful preparation, there are also many people who have been using them responsibly and who gain valuable experiences from that. And I'm not happy that the government is simply going to deny the people any kind of access to those valuable experiences (lowest common denominator, anyone?).

Also, Fields of the Nephilim kicks all kinds of arse.

And Terence McKenna just is crazy. :P (Hm, okay, I guess I should say 'was', because he died a couple of years ago.) I still like him, though, even though I can't take a lot of what he said too seriously.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Joost

#59 Post by Joost » 27 Sep 2010 08:11

Led Guardian wrote:To put it back on topic, at the least marijuana had to be involved in the making of this game. That makes marijuana a good thing, so it should be legalized.
Jolly gosh, that stuff was probably involved in the making of at least half of the greatest examples of music in the last century. In that light, I can't understand why anyone would have a completely negative view about it. (I guess someone advocating a ban on marijuana while still listening to Jimi Hendrix et al. is probably at least a bit hypocritical.)

np: Fields of the Nephilim - Blue Water
-- Martin Walkyier

Hansi Smurf

The State Of New Hampshire & Marijuana

#60 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Sep 2010 17:59

With regards to the topic-heading: yeah! legal weed improves quality of life! I've spent 15, 000 dollars more than what that shit's worth, after all! (all us kids deserve post-industrial era pay-offs, cold-war dividend cheques, public/private school-abuse settlements, and "illegal" drug repayment settlements, too! If elected, that is what you shall all recieve! Honest!)

Here's some, drugs/politics/psychiatry, related intelligence:

In the year 2000, the United States Department of the Treasury, issued a 25 cent piece, on behalf of the State of New Hampshire, stating "Live Free Or Die!" - the Old Man on (of?) the Mountain.

For those of you who do not know this already, the Old Man of the Mountain, is one, Hassan I Sabbah, the founder of the Ismaelian-Islamic, Cult of the Assassasins, or, the Hash-eaters.

So, one may see that the white, Christian-establishment of New Hampshire, all have participated in Cannabis Sativa and/or Indica-hash, and in being armed, dangerous, emotional territorialists, with God on their sides! (God bless 'em, each and every One!)

I recommend, if you never heard of 'em, and are under 30, or are previously under-read, the various books of, Dr. Robert Anton Wilson (The Illuminatus Trilogy, Schrodinger's Cat, Neuro-politique, Quantum Psychology, Cosmic Trigger), Dr. Timothy Leary (Flashbacks), Dr. Terrence and Dr. Dennis McKenna (the Invisible Landscape, Food of the Gods), Dr. Jay Stevens (Storming Heaven: LSD and the American Dream), and too, "Acid Test: LSD, the 60's, the CIA, and Beyond": author's unremembered at this time: technically the same as the "Storming Heaven", but with a bit more to do with the CIA-based, wakeful-lobotomies-while-on-LSD-brain-research (chilling), and too, a small introduction to both Oliver Cromwell and the Diggers, past and present. 8)

Me? Use alchohol, cannabis, LSD, mescaline, psilocybin, HGH, steroids, gonadatropin? Why, when I can prove that I'm a medical psychopath, and just keep swallowing Tylenol 3's, or taking cocaine, both non-psychotropic drugs, with no hedonistic benefits other than pain-relief!

Yeah, when you know people whom buy and sell coke or T3's, and those whom would keep on using 'em, despite 'em having no medical-pain reasons for to do so? Yah gotta suspect pscyhopathology, kids! :mrgreen:

May The Force Be With You! :wink:

Andreas

#61 Post by Andreas » 28 Sep 2010 12:07

By the way, am I the only Dutchie around here who finds it pretty funny that a thread like this is placed in the Coffee Shop?

Lilyael

#62 Post by Lilyael » 28 Sep 2010 13:36

no, no you;re not! Although obviously I'm not Dutch.... :mrgreen:

Joost, are you a new fan or an old one?

And you're right, generalising mushrooms is not possible, but I assumed a certain knowledge about that in the people here so declined to go over it again. But the point was that the more dangerous of the mushrooms are legal, the 'harmless' ones are not. After all, if we consider the range of possible effects, although death/accidents can occur from the psilocybes, murder could easily result from the muscimol....berserker, anyone? :twisted:

Anyway I'm off to get some panther cap.

Joost

#63 Post by Joost » 28 Sep 2010 14:50

I noticed the coffee shop thingy before. ;)

And I've been a Fields of the Nephilim fan since about 2002. My favourite album probably still is Elizium.

And Lilyael, don't overestimate the knowledge of people. I really don't think the fact that 'magic mushrooms' contain psilocybin, whereas the fly agaric contains muscimol, is that much common knowledge. And I'd definitely watch out with the panther cap. :P (Actually, it'd be more accurate to say I'd stay away from it.)
-- Martin Walkyier

ThePKH

#64 Post by ThePKH » 28 Sep 2010 15:41

Death cap! The mushroom for the toughest dudes!
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Hansi Smurf

Psychedelic Drugs

#65 Post by Hansi Smurf » 28 Sep 2010 18:22

Are the drugs really "natural"?

I suppose not!

Interestingly, the book "Acid Test: the Cia, the 60's, and Beyond" reports 255 different designer LSD's.

An issue of "High Times" Mag (US), a Cheech & Chong cover, came out about 1 year ago, I'd estimate, reported 255 different strains of Cannabis available, to you, the buyer, in where else, the Netherlands (Holland)!

This magic number is intuiting to both you and me, that maybe these drugs aren't natural! Turn of the 20th-Century, Adventure-Story Writer, extraordinaire, Edgar Rice Burroughs, revealed that he knew an awful lot about cloning, and EMF-propulsion, among many other "brand-new-to-science-yesterday" topics, way back in the earliest of the 1900's!

Too, a Hindu writer, perhaps the very head of the very famous Hare Krsna-cult (memory failure! uh! oh!), told me to say, that if you to can read Sanskrit, that the 6000 year old Vedas should reveal to you, in didactic-terms, all of the knowledge of our supposedly just-recent, Modern Technocracy!

American Science Writer, R. Buckminster Fuller, our planets most famous Atheist Engineer, coined the phrase "everything in Our Universe is a form of advanced, man-made technology", and quite frankly, I agree! All of today's psycho-active substances, including alchohol, are Man-Made, designer drugs! ("I think!" - the Sheriff of Huddersfield)

In closing I'd just like to say that from my far-out experience with the creepy, spiritual, "Be A Vegan Or Die" weed, or the even worse, "Spontaeneous Human Combustion Psychosis" weed, and too, the "Be Electrocuted To Death" weed, that I'd still much rather puff, "Split My Brain And Melt Thru The Floor" weed, thanks!

I will leave you with this profound statement from Dolphin/LSD researcher John C. Lilly M.D.:

"What Occurs, Is Allowed. What Doesn't Occur, Is Not Allowed."

The Legalization Of Marijuana, IS allowed! (God: Never give me Hell's Breath, not ever again!)

Duh. :mrgreen:

Lilyael

#66 Post by Lilyael » 28 Sep 2010 23:08

Bah, no Joost, Elizium? Seriously? :P

I do always assume that because I know something, then other people must know it too.....failing of mine, I know.
Panther caps...caution used, of course.....but they look so pretty in the woods!

Destroying Angel.....now I found one of those, right near the path, all pristine shiny white....I dread to think if a child had picked it and eaten it, thinking how good it looked. :? Ban them, I say!*

*children, not mushrooms :twisted:

teo_guardian

#67 Post by teo_guardian » 29 Sep 2010 18:35

Baby_Kürsch wrote:LEGALIZE MARIJUANA SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOSING MY JOB AND PUTTING MY FAMILY IN A BAD POSITION!!!
Well..i'm not gonna talk about health issues and drugs cause i know about marijuana...
But you SHOULD quit it because it's iliegal and you got a family.Be responsible

if it becomes legal do whatever you want,put on your kid's breakfast a little if you want :-)

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#68 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 29 Sep 2010 19:02

teo_guardian wrote:
Baby_Kürsch wrote:LEGALIZE MARIJUANA SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LOOSING MY JOB AND PUTTING MY FAMILY IN A BAD POSITION!!!
But you SHOULD quit it because it's iliegal and you got a family.Be responsible

if it becomes legal do whatever you want,put on your kid's breakfast a little if you want :-)
i don't know how the law works in the US of A,really,but at least in Chile you can not be taken into custody for smoking joints in your house,meaning,they can't just take you downtown under the suspicion that you smoke,they have to catch you in the act,wich is quite unlikely.

I point this out because,i too have a family and sincerely,my pot smoking does not interfere with our daily routine nor have i ever had problems with cops.

teo_guardian

#69 Post by teo_guardian » 29 Sep 2010 19:27

yeah..i don't know how it works ..you know better...
i just wanted to point that if there are any issues with the cops and you got a family then it's not good to do that.

Bender B. Rodriguez

#70 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 29 Sep 2010 19:34

teo_guardian wrote:yeah..i don't know how it works ..you know better...
i just wanted to point that if there are any issues with the cops and you got a family then it's not good to do that.
it all relies on being responsible.
for example,i never smoke when my kids are around,or in the streets...stuff like that...also,it is important to know the law and the rights.

Hansi Smurf

Global News

#71 Post by Hansi Smurf » 30 Sep 2010 22:13

Weirdly, Global TV News, Channel 9 Cable 12 Winnipeg, reported one night that Marijuana was made legal thruout Canada, and to tune in tomorrow to find out more!

It wasn't the lead story, and I hadda exercise, so I quit watching, and worked-out, home-style. I swear, that Global News, is the only News Channel in all of Winnipeg, to have ever reported this very mirculous change, and all thruout the entirety of the entirety, of all the entirety, of all of the entire Global Secular Nations, sic. the United States; too!

And just so all the Readers might know, today, I used my Mental Age score, for to discharge myself from a almost friendly-hearted, but certainly very evil- minded Psychealth, and their Pretend Authority Deviltry!

Best Is, Best Was, Best Ever!

On Guard, Bard!

spamel

#72 Post by spamel » 15 Oct 2010 21:59

Led Guardian wrote:
Andreas wrote:
Belgarion wrote:Masturbation leads to insanity, not to rape. And you get bald.
You mean deaf?
No, I'm sure it's blind.
Are you telling me the Guardian got that way because he keeps fiddling with himself? Dirty boy!

Anyway, what's all this talk about mushrooms about? You'll all be going on about Raymond bloody Mears next! :roll:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Catanduva

#73 Post by Catanduva » 15 Oct 2010 22:09

Led Guardian wrote:
Catanduva wrote:Scientific articles are an important tool, but they are not the only true, because it's impossible to make an essay without any kind of bias. So, it is not possible to prove anything by scientific articles.

Scientific articles can indeed be proven incorrect, but an argument that uses actual data from studies is far stronger than one that relies on uninformed and unproven opinion.
Those articles are just the first step; there's no conclusion until you complete all steps. Alone, they have value zero. If used in an argument, they have negative value, because they are overestimated.
#@╣#¢%ç @#°#▓®▒▓

Bender B. Rodriguez

#74 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 16 Oct 2010 19:10

just got me a growhouse :mrgreen:
so,do any of you grow pot in your backyards?i might need some advice.
unfortunately i'll only start growing next week,wich is one month after the beggining of spring,so i don't know how these things will turn out.

spamel

#75 Post by spamel » 16 Oct 2010 19:14

Never grew it but ended up in quite a few farms in Yorkshire when going in to remove gas meters. Of course, we didn't know what was gonna be in there and the first indication (apart from the smell) would be some half naked Chinaman running barefoot out the front door and down the street! :lol:

Bender B. Rodriguez

#76 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 17 Oct 2010 05:37

Chinaman,got it!

t.a.j.

#77 Post by t.a.j. » 17 Oct 2010 15:14

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:just got me a growhouse :mrgreen:
so,do any of you grow pot in your backyards?i might need some advice.
unfortunately i'll only start growing next week,wich is one month after the beggining of spring,so i don't know how these things will turn out.
I used to grow in a secret clearing in the woods. Currently, there is a random plant growing in my parent's garden, probably from bird food fallen off the bird house. Probably not going to contain any THX though. ;) Still, I found it very funny.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Bender B. Rodriguez

#78 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 20 Oct 2010 15:08

as for me,i'm germinatin' seeds in a cup with cotton,on the top of my monitor to keep the babies wet and warm :P
ogh yeas.i'm also mounting an indoor thing(or trying to)to plant some on my bathtub with artificial light.those will be better i guess,since i'll be getting buds in exactly three months...i feel liberated,no more dealing with drugdealers in strange neighborhoods...gotta hate those thugs.

Bender B. Rodriguez

#79 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 22 Oct 2010 04:15

getting ready for plan B and step 2 :o

check this out
Section 5: Sea of green

Sea of green, or SOG, is the theory of harvesting many small plants frequently, instead of large plants less frequently. In an SOG setup the closet is divided into two light tight spaces. In the top space the lights are permanently set on a 12/12 light/dark timer. On the bottom the lights are kept on for 18 hours per day. Flourescent lights are used throughout. The bottom shelf is used to start seedlings and root clones. The top shelf is used for flowering. Using this setup harvesting can take place once a month.
sounds yummy

Hansi Smurf

The Medical Effects of Marijuana

#80 Post by Hansi Smurf » 08 Nov 2010 20:09

Anyone here ever smoke the kinda grass that makes their blood feel like quicksand?

I hate mallweed, and would dearly love to stop smoking "cererbal only" grass any time now, you bum drugs dealers, you!

Peace!

:mrgreen:

Bender B. Rodriguez

#81 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 25 Nov 2010 13:36

my plants died :| they didn't even grow enough,i'm a terrible indoor grower :cry:

Asheka

#82 Post by Asheka » 25 Nov 2010 14:36

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:my plants died :| they didn't even grow enough,i'm a terrible indoor grower :cry:
Maybe it's a sign from your subconscious/God/whatever you believe in that you should stop smoking weed :P

Well I don't smoke anything (I have got a real fire-phobia, I'm not able to use lighter nor a match, so even if I wished to... :P ), but I've got some friends who do (or did), and I heard many discussions about that... the argument I heard the most often is that weed is not worse than alcohol ; so the government should either legalize cannabis, or make alcohol illegal. The second part being completely impossible, it is also demonstrated that France should legalize cannabis :)

In my opinion, legalization may increase the number of persons consuming cannabis, but it would make easier to have a real information about that (not only the "cannabis is bad" that just make teenagers want to try it), so people would perhaps consume "reasonable" (you think I'm too naive ? well it's quite possible). I have the impression that cannabis is a bigger problem in countries that prohibite it than in those where it is legal (but maybe I'm dis-informated ?)
Cats will save the world ! ...well, just after the next siesta.

"All over the world, there are people who will rather seat/lie uncomfortable than wake up a cat".

Bender B. Rodriguez

#83 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 26 Nov 2010 13:51

Asheka wrote:
Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:my plants died :| they didn't even grow enough,i'm a terrible indoor grower :cry:
Maybe it's a sign from your subconscious/God/whatever you believe in that you should stop smoking weed :P

Well I don't smoke anything (I have got a real fire-phobia, I'm not able to use lighter nor a match, so even if I wished to... :P )
it's just a sign that i'm a terrible farmer...or just terrible at taking care of plants :mrgreen:

and just so you know,you can also consume cannabis by eating it...not the plant,directly,but in a cake for example...actually the effects is much more pleasing when you eat it. :) but of course,it's way harder to bake than to just smoke...

anyway,it seems that i'm gonna have to look for a "new guy" to sell me pot,but no luck till now...

Joost

#84 Post by Joost » 15 Jul 2011 18:02

In case anyone's interested: bought myself a vaporizer yesterday. :mrgreen:
-- Martin Walkyier

Baby_Kürsch

#85 Post by Baby_Kürsch » 19 Jul 2011 15:16

What kind!?!?! How is it!?!?! I have never used one but have always wanted one!

Bender B. Rodriguez

#86 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 24 Jul 2011 05:01

yeah man,PICS!
i've only used a homemade one(with a lightbulb and a straw) but it didn't work that great.i guess i'm more of a bong man myself.i even make my own bongs out of classy liquor bottles.i'll post pics sometime.

Desert_Storm

#87 Post by Desert_Storm » 26 Jul 2011 15:21

Joost wrote:In case anyone's interested: bought myself a vaporizer yesterday. :mrgreen:
healthy :wink:
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Baby_Kürsch

#88 Post by Baby_Kürsch » 28 Jul 2011 14:10

Id have to say Im a joint man though I rarely every smoke them. I had the same blue double blown glass pipe for a few years now that I normally use. I also have a small (beautiful) bong I use when company is over. But mostly old blue gets me through!

Bender B. Rodriguez

#89 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 30 Jul 2011 07:58

here be my homemade bong and some pot wich will be consumed now :mrgreen:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2mqq3vk.jpg

Joost

#90 Post by Joost » 12 Sep 2011 09:10

With regard to the questions here: the vaporizer is quite nice, especially for someone like me who really can't stand the smoke very well.

But... right now I basically decided that, for the time being (at least until the end of the year) I will stay away from cannabis entirely, as I started to show some signs of (light) addiction.
-- Martin Walkyier

Cerbere

#91 Post by Cerbere » 14 Sep 2011 21:56

http://www.cannabisculture.com/v2/conte ... juana-2012

This actually seems surprisingly possible. For once I don't mind living in Colorado :P

spamel

#92 Post by spamel » 15 Sep 2011 15:59

I have just been in a marijuana farm, unfortunately the police were there too! I had to go and fix the electric meter and make it safe. I am mighty hungry now!