Freedom

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Lilyael

Freedom

#1 Post by Lilyael » 23 Oct 2009 15:01

First question, to start with: do you think that the personal freedom to move around and live where you will, is a right or a privilege ?

I am going somewhere with this, I just want honest answers first.....
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Pathfinder

Re: Freedom

#2 Post by Pathfinder » 23 Oct 2009 15:39

It should be a right, though I can see why it is a privilege. In the end, everyone would love to be in the most developed countries, so they would end up being overpopulated, and the other countries would be more or less, empty.

Though, I can't stand a fact that I need a visa to go to countries that we're once a part of one big country that I lived in. It's a completely annoying process of getting one. It makes you think twice about even going anywhere.
So, I would love to go free where I want...that's what everyone are saying is the way it should be. But is it now?

People, just be happy you're not from Serbia, and your countries didn't have messed up recent history. :)

Though, they're saying (politicians) that soon we won't need visas for other Europe countries. We'll see.

Though, you still can travel, I surely did. Just came back from USA after 5 months there, but still, it would be nice if you could just decide you wanna go to France for instance, and just pack your things and get going.

Don't know if I'm on subject at all. :D

Wicked Child

#3 Post by Wicked Child » 23 Oct 2009 15:42

Depends on where you go. I think that you have the RIGHT to move around your city, your neighbourhood, your country even.

Now if you're talking about moving around the world, it is theorically a right but we know that, for real, it is a privilege for those who, because of their financial, cultural and or political questions have the ability to do so -- which is a shame.
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

t.a.j.

#4 Post by t.a.j. » 23 Oct 2009 16:20

The ability to move around, as you please or otherwise, depends on a lot of things like the availability of transport and energy to power it. There might well be nobody in the world who will stop you from going to Singapur, but the option is only really relevant if the resources required to go there are available. So the question about whether freedom to go where you want to go is a right or a privilege really reduces to the more general question about who the available resources should be distributed.

I think that something qualifies as a general - or human - right only if it is feasible that everybody can do it. We might realistically consider unlimited travel a right only if we refrain from considering the resource cost that has to be paid to enable someone to actually make us of that right. Because the resources are not there to allow everybody to always travel anywhere they would like to. This is the reason why transport is a profitable industry. We regulate our traveling by having a market system in place where we can trade with travel resources. Anything that is regulated by a marked system is not a general right. If it were a general right, we would not need the market to regulate access to it, we could just go and do it. Is it a privilege then?`For one thing, I do not think that rights and privileges stand in any inherent relation. privileges are advantages that a minority has over a majority and as such mostly a descriptive term. "Right" on the other hand is an inherently moral term. If someone has a right to x, that means I am not allow to stop him from x. Nothing similar is the case concerning privilege. No imperatives follow from someone having a privilege.
Thus it is certainly true that the ability to travel where ever you want to travel is a privilege. Only a minority has that ability while the vast majority lacks it.
But don't let this fool you. It is certainly possible that something is both a privilege and a right.
Let's say that good medical care is a right, that is everyone should have it, but in fact, only a minority do have it. Again, this is because "right" is a moral term, while "privilege" is a descriptive term.

What about the right then, to go anywhere your own two feet can carry you? Surely this is both feasible for everyone and not in fact limited to only a minority. I suppose to, but remember that you are embedded in a community that depends on you for many things material and immaterial: work, support, opinion, friendship, love, ... Thus, if everyone where to up and go one day and just walk anywhere they like, there would be a grave cost associated with this. Also, there are dangerous places, where you probably should not go or places where you will be a disturbance and places where you will be a threat to others' health and lives, for example if you walk on the highway.
I guess what we can reasonable grant as a right is something far more specific and limited than the general freedom to go where you please. I would say something like this:
Everyone has the right to go to any unproblematic places as long as the resources expended to get there are adequate to the profit of going there relative to the overall availability of the required resources and provided he makes provisions of some kind for those dependent on him.

Those provisions might simply consist in telling your friends that you can be found in Nairobi for the next half year, so they are not worried or as complex as finding good care for your children while you take a trip to the International Space Station.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Joost

#5 Post by Joost » 23 Oct 2009 16:43

It should be a right, really. In an ideal world, the land we live on belongs to no-one and to everyone.

In reality, rights are constructs created by societies, and there is no such right. We are limited in our freedom to move around in many ways, including country borders, private property, etc. Often I get the impression that I am more or less alone in this, but it always feels strange to me that every piece of land is divided between countries, and furthermore, divided between people who own these pieces of land. We humans have somehow applied a rather unnatural notion of ownership to every piece of land on this world.

(Of course, we are also limited by e.g. physical constraints. Even with a right to go to Inaccessible Island as I please, it would be no easy feat to actually get there. But I really think this is a different issue. The issue of money and transportation is somewhat in between these issues, and is kind of tricky in a number of ways)
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Lilyael

#6 Post by Lilyael » 23 Oct 2009 16:54

and should your freedom, regardless of whether it is right or privilege, be curtailed because of the impact your appearance in a place might have on the environment, economy, and population ? Supposing we speak of freedom as a right, is it also your right to waive your responsibility to ensure that as little impact on the above as possible is made by you ?

Living in an over-populated country, I can see why everything is divided up. Take Madonna and the English estate whe bought. She cordoned her land off with the result that acres of English land could not be accessed by English people. If it was her right to purchase that land, then what about our rights to that land ( just as an example, this isn't the issue I'm thinking of here ).

The Native Americans believed like Joost, that the land is everyone's and no-one's and that is an idealistic view.

Is there room in this modern, mostly "Westernised" world, for idealism, then ?

Wicked Child

#7 Post by Wicked Child » 23 Oct 2009 18:57

Lilyael wrote:and should your freedom, regardless of whether it is right or privilege, be curtailed because of the impact your appearance in a place might have on the environment, economy, and population ?
Well, you make these questions kind of impossible to answer properly because of the many perspectives that the word "freedom" carries.

A brazillian poet used to say "Freedom is something that men dream about. There's no one to explain, no one to understand".

To (try to) answer your questions, in your line of thought, freedom shall go until point where the next one's starts.

For example: It's your wedding day. All the invited people are required to go well-dressed, right? All of the sudden a drunk man wearing pink underwear (only) appears running all around and screaming "Hail Satan". :wink: I guess that his freedom (right) to go where he wants is being accomplished by the price of taking everyone else's freedom (or right) to have a nice wedding party or not to see a drunk guy making a scene. So, you have laws that are made based on this concept of freedom. Furthermore, when men started to think that they can own things, thus creating private properties, the societies are "organized" in a certain way that your freedom or right to go where you want depends always, as t.a.j. said, on the resources available to do so.
Lilyael wrote:Supposing we speak of freedom as a right, is it also your right to waive your responsibility to ensure that as little impact on the above as possible is made by you ?
How bad is this impact? Are they empirically proven so?
You walking in the middle of a highway is surely causing a huge impact that is putting many people's lives at stake. So other people's rights (to live) are preferrend over yours (because in the eyes of the law you just gave it away).
Lilyael wrote:Living in an over-populated country, I can see why everything is divided up. Take Madonna and the English estate whe bought. She cordoned her land off with the result that acres of English land could not be accessed by English people. If it was her right to purchase that land, then what about our rights to that land ( just as an example, this isn't the issue I'm thinking of here ).
This is controversial indeed. By our current culture, you and me should be able to work hard and then being able to buy our share too, or even to buy Madonna's share, in case she wants to sell it, in order to fullfill our rights to possess as we please. That's basically capitalism's logic of private property.
We know that the people aren't provided with such conditions so that everyone can have their share.
Lilyael wrote:The Native Americans believed like Joost, that the land is everyone's and no-one's and that is an idealistic view.

Is there room in this modern, mostly "Westernised" world, for idealism, then ?
If you call idealistic, every idead that implies something that is impracticable, for a certain number of factors, then, yes, there's always room for idealism in the world (considered they will only be dreamed about and never being accomplished).

But, I see idealism as transcending ideas that tries to break out as changes. The time when will these changes be implemented is irrelevant. Claimeing for the end of monarchism in the beginning of the middle ages would be called idealism.. but the evolution of these ideas made the French Revolution, for example.
Last edited by Wicked Child on 23 Oct 2009 20:20, edited 1 time in total.
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

t.a.j.

#8 Post by t.a.j. » 23 Oct 2009 19:32

The whole point in being an idealist is that the state of affairs you would like to obtain, doesn't and is not easy to bring about.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Kyhdän kanssa tuomme

#9 Post by Kyhdän kanssa tuomme » 23 Oct 2009 19:44

I don't believe in this line between 'right' and 'privilege', the former is just a latter that all people have. And even then there are exceptions like 'losing the right'.

It's really just a political term that no real meaning, like the difference between terrorist and freedom fighter.
Kahdeksaksi, minä noen kanssasi kyrjään, joiden tähden ja sinun kiitiä, oletko, jo?

Hansi Smurf

Moral Competancy

#10 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 Oct 2009 21:59

Moving around in Creation, instead of being settled, shows a lack of concern for others, a desire to be a gross imposition upon their Divine Entitlements and Moral Hygeine. Drifters, wanderers, homeless people, they are all criminals as far as I'm concerned! Upright pioneer settlers such as my own technically "more advanced than the Indians" ancestors? That's an entirely different matter!

Just an observation via Canada's "City TV News International".
A small part of Ethopia was shown to the world, and the huddled mass there was far less advanced morally and technically than my own race was some 5000 years ago. Canada's survey's have proven that Africa is as resource friendly as anywhere else. C'mon Jews! Let's destroy them niggers together, I'm horny! (the Famed Save the Weak vs. the Traditional Divinity of Krsna (Hinduism), Joshua (Servant of the God of the Israelites), Cromwell (Divine English Dictator) and the Entire Gentlemanship of the Old West (the Illuminated United States))

How can Canada and the United States not ethnically-cleanse their so-called Aboriginals (Indians), problem niggers (save the Oreo Cookie!), white trash, police and soldiers? Why do We, the Elect, continue to talk trash here together rather than admiting to zero-progress, and the fun of participating together in Creator's Divinely Provided guiltless blood-letting?

Why do we, the competant people of Earth still put up with Animal Rights? Animals are to be exploited without kindness or consent. Personally I'm kind to animals, but I wouldn't persecute Hansi Kursch if had a kicking-dog around him at all anymore. Just like I no longer persecute Home Office racists, protect the pretend weak of known criminal intent, or practice tolerance of polytheism!

How can you scum keep denying the existance of brain-circuits 7 and 8 of the Wilson/Leary system: neuro-genetics and cosmic consciousness? Court, school and church are one and all meaningless nonfellowships so long as they are without the hearts admission to these physical realities. Next thing you'll be telling me that "Mindfreak: Criss Angel" and "Goldmind: Haim Goldenberg" are both phony TV shows, even though every one of you here experiences intuition, telepathy and empathy, Divinity, all day long!

I agree with peaceful, mentally-fit anarchy: no borders, wars, locked-doors, ID's, cash-accounting. But I still require a global heterogenous culture to be truly relaxed and at ease in said state: no deviants and no low- IQ's! Ah to have a global population of Created Men: right-wing, conservative, and groovy flowerchildren too! Perfect!

(Monotheism: a man is not an individual. A man and woman together are an individual! Canada and the United Nations refusal to admit to this biological fact sure makes 'em a lot of stronger, faster and smarter enemies! Clean Mass Extinction Device (CMED)! That's the Gap we Bards need, and that's the Gap I'm gonna do my Holiest to provide 'em!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 29 Oct 2009 01:26, edited 2 times in total.

Lilyael

#11 Post by Lilyael » 26 Oct 2009 11:41

Some interesting responses there guys. Now, champion others' freedom to do as they please and go where they please, even though this means that your own freedom is compromised - but you're too stupid to realise it because you are taking the "moral" stand on the subject. ( I know you're not stupid, I am just dealing with people who are ).

I agree that it's a complicated issue. I also believe that there is no hard and fast answer to any of these questions because it's also a personal issue on many levels. That is the whole point of me asking.

Hansi Smurf

Huh?

#12 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Oct 2009 18:40

Allow others to be unclean, unhygenic, and to tread upon oneself? How can you possibly expect anyone with a backbone to do so?

Sure I expect today's Winnipeg/Manitoba/Canada to exempt me personally from cash-accounting at the store, but certainly I never intend to alter my entitlements without an advancement in the availability of good!

Lilyael, certainly thou art irrational and unfit! Give me 75 push-ups, now!

Frozen within

#13 Post by Frozen within » 30 Oct 2009 14:10

Total freedom for everybody wouldn't work, the world as we know it now would go to hell within months, if not sooner. The sheer amount of people on this planet need to be severely restricted in order to maintain some sort of balance. The limited freedom we get is a right (a right by law, not a 'godgiven' one) , but ultimately I think we'd all do well to view it more as a privilige and realize that there can be no such thing as ultimate freedom for the largest part of earth's population (tribes of self sustaining wild men and women without any intervention of 'civilized' people get to experience this only). But I have only theoretical ideas of what freedom is, because I've honestly never felt the sensation of either losing or gaining real freedom. Sure, every now and then you earn a couple more euro and get to spend more time (money) on things you like, but this thought of pursuing happyness outside working hours on its own is also quite enslaving. I don't want to dive into this too deep, because honestly it's depressing anytime I 'really' start thinking of just about anything :wink:
Eat more vegetables !

Hansi Smurf

Moral Competancy

#14 Post by Hansi Smurf » 31 Oct 2009 22:09

I look at my own previous writings here at "FREEDOM", and have to cringe!
How can I utter such Divine Threats and live to tell the tale!?! Could it be that perhaps "Home Office" ain't a myth, and that the 3rd World Jews, Niggers, Chinks and Euro-trash IQ's ARE so low and their Inner-beinglessness SO sensory-evident, that they couldn't even mount a literate and war-like counter-threat or even a jestful and fraternal comeback, even if their very lives depended on it?

In all seriousness however, my own life-story having any Real Enemies within it should have ended the moment "a Man Named Creator" told me thru "Divine Bible Revelation" to accept a life of quiet, repentance, rest and healing! He told me I could stay safe inside my Bachelor's residence in Central Park, Winnipeg and never hear another word of Good or Evil, ever again!
(And I know that it's true, too!)

Can you believe I've known about "Zeus/Hera Electricity" and "IBM Photon (Dis)Intergrator", the veritable end of "work-for-good", for at least 6 years, and done not-a-thing to advance the availability of said-technology to you the Bards, at all?!?

Anyway, I'm staying away from the Winnipeg Public Library computers for at least 1 month, my left-leg tendons and ligaments are still damaged-good!

Here's something inspired by the Edgar Rice Burroughs' story "Beyond 30":

Enjoy Divinity My Fellow Bards of the Western Hemisphere!
As For You Bards Beyond 30W, Past 175W? To Hell With You!
The Eastern Cults Will Soon Be Extradicted From Out of the Western Hemisphere and Returned By Force to Eastern Soil!
The End of Judeo-Christianity, the Pantheons of Greco-Rome, Islam, Hinduism, Sihkism, Buddism, Confuscism, Voodoo, Witchcraft, Sorcery, and the Suffering Provided by the Fanatics of Those Most Wretched of Neuro-Pathologies!
American Creationism Will Reign Supreme thruout North and South America in Full Disclosure!
The Breaking of Pandemonium! The Fall of Babylon! And the Final and Ultimate Instituting of the Modern and Created Nations!
God Bless America!

Lilyael

#15 Post by Lilyael » 02 Nov 2009 18:06

yes, indeed, and I am locking myself up for ten thousand years just to see if I know what I'm talking about !

Hansi Smurf

I'm here cuz my room's being fumigated!

#16 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 Nov 2009 21:10

10 000 years is an awful long time Lilyael! Perhaps seven years, seven months, seven days, seven hours, seven minutes and seven seconds will do instead?

Start counting Bards!

Lilyael

#17 Post by Lilyael » 13 Nov 2009 22:41

Hansi Smurf wrote: Start counting Bards!
I do not think that will help.

Ten thousand years means nothing if you can't count. Since I can only get to 50 before I get bored, in any language, I expect this not to be a problem for me.

Hansi Smurf

The Freedom Of The Unique For To Exist

#18 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 Nov 2010 23:58

Lilyael, I don't know you from Cain, or Abel! And I suspect that young Yoast (Joost), veritably has a crush on yer hot lil' English patootie (Justly cried out for Joost!)! But I'ma gonna "Klok-Blok" 'im, just this one time, just to eduacte you on my, until-now, well-hidden, psychedelic ability-score - because I really do believe, that if you, and all of the people like you, all sat alone, and began ejaculating verbally, and constantly, for Seven Years, Seven Months, Seven Weeks, Seven Days, Seven Hours, Seven Minutes and Seven Seconds: that indeed, psychological and physical improvements, would occur!

I most sincerely believe, most certainly, that if you, and all of the other Bards n' esses, would just start believing in NOT being silent all day, but indeed, just started talking aloud to yourselves, every minute, of every waking hour; and too, then fully accepting that your very own Brain, has a fully cognate and fully self-aware psychological power centre, ie, that there IS more than one brain/linguistic nerve centre, that CAN work at the exact same time for you, as two people inside yer own one little body, that you would then find, that all of the other voices, of all the other Hearts around you, would all become less and less socially relevant, to both your own Personal Freedom, and, your own Personal Pleasure!

Once believed in, the Brain will begin talking back to you: you will indeed have at least two voices inside of you: some have even hypothesized an infinite regress of mental voices, and all thruout the physic of the entire human-being! Sometimes you, the Heart, and you, the Brain, will even provide thouself with, "duel lead guitars"! (or will Lilyael and Joost begin to admit to a true spiritual telepathy during those peak times?)

Truthfully, the Universal Genius of the Gross Individual, can never be known, so long as the Global Mass remains a Silent Majority! I believe, most sincerely, that if the World would stop being a bloody psychopath, and if the world would, indeed, begin verbally ejaculating their very own "bio-mechanical" (spiritual?) neuro-linguistics, that every individual on Earth, would very nearly discover, that they can very nearly, and most honestly, verbally ejaculate, a Catalog of the Entire Physical Universe - and right down to the very finest of minute particulae, too! I firmly believe, that the Individual will discover, that all of the very sound and very uncriminal bodies, can all ejaculate, the exact same, and most very precise, Moral Values! (Just like Robots! It often sadly causes me for to wish that there actually was a Living and Illuminated "Man Named Creator! How I Love Him!")

And now, the Wisdom of the Wizard, is at last, once more, well known!

Andreas

#19 Post by Andreas » 26 Nov 2010 17:38

You be trippin'

Joost

#20 Post by Joost » 26 Nov 2010 19:59

Andreas wrote:You be trippin'
ORLY?
-- Martin Walkyier

Hansi Smurf

Quit Being Indians, Men. Sanctify Yer Entitlements!

#21 Post by Hansi Smurf » 29 Nov 2010 20:17

Yer all a buncha insentitives! I AM provides Divine Providence. The Boast's provide Falsehoods and Conceits - just like all of the other sub-secular Indians!

There's literally thousands of "Aboriginal-in-appearance, we're all one mystical body" brain-based psycho-projectors, idiotically lurching about the streets of Winnipeg, futily doing their very best for to physically trespass upon ANY congitive genius! If you can read this, then you all know what I mean: unless your Country hasn't any Indians!

I guarantee you this! The Winnipeg Blue Bomber whom was robbed of his priceless Canadian Football League, Grey Cup Championship Ring, somewhere on McDermot Ave. near Health Science Center? (see Global News/Global.ca) I guarantee you this - that his assailants used the Victim's very own brain, that his assailants pretended for to be controlled by the Victim's very own brain-based linguistic nerve center's values, hypnotizing the Victim with Criminal Language, turning all of the quick-witted Victim's defenses back upon the Victim, (generating real creepy emotions too!) while his assailants then continued for to break Canada's, indeed Nature's, Very Own Laws, all the while pretending to be One Body, One God, and using One Individual's Value's, and lack of self-defense training, (WorldVision is a TV show -as fake as Battlestar Galactica -all brain-projecting "no it isn'ts" -will be destroyed!) for to harm someone who is, a truly innocent Victim!

God is never entitled for to be a robber, nor an assailant! Killing Canada's Indian and Nigger problem outright, seems by today's sensory information, inevitable!

Quit pretending Naked Savahnah and Evolution, and especially quit pretending Odin, Thor and Loki - Intelligent, Literate Peoples! You all know what I mean! No begging, no pandering, no unlooked for approaches outside of Kayfabe (the Lines of Providence), at all! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS ALREADY NAMED-TAGGED AND FIX-ADDRESSED - QUIT PRETENDING OTHERWISE, INDIANS & NIGGERS!

You must pretend Creation, pretend Created Money/Property Entitlements, pretend Created National Law and Created Due Process, or By God, I will Destroy You, most permanently, and most physically, with pleasure!

The World Was and Has Always Been Created! Criminals Are Created For The Healthy For To Blood-Let Guiltlessly! The Indians and the Niggers in Canda are Criminals, one and all!

I will brook not even one single more approach, from ANY Criminal Mind Reader/Causality Altering Psychopath (Verbally Self-Identifiable Indians, One and All!) The Winnipeg Police MUST purge their ranks of the Niggers and the Indians, once and for all!

The little Negro whom tazed me, AM August 7, 2007, is By Certain Brain-Awareness, a Criminal! (all contemporaeneously grown-up bi-polar idiots are criminals - I don't care what ya say anymore!) I am not a Criminal! We are NOT in some mystical nature, but veritably, inside a brain/back-bone based telepathy/empathy; now, a language based-conspiracy of blood-groups, racial profiles and ignorance - fully accompliced by most of you, minus myself at least, and hopefully any other Sanctified Good Guys of the Real World! The little nigger, in theory, attacks and controls, doesn't provide sanctity, and IS, small and defenseless - that does matter, to ME at least!

I shall return January 4th, 2011, in, at last, perfect physical health.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!

:mrgreen:

Andreas

#22 Post by Andreas » 30 Nov 2010 14:00

Joost wrote:
Andreas wrote:You be trippin'
ORLY?
RLY

Belgarion

#23 Post by Belgarion » 02 Dec 2010 22:41

I think it should be everyone's right to go whereever they please. The world doesn't belong to anybody and it belongs to everybody. I see why it doesn't apply in theory, though. There would be no way to control unwanted elements such as terrorist/drugs/weapons influx in case of a "world without borders" scenerio. Again, in an ideal world, it would be assumed that people are good in nature and wouldn't exploit such a system. This would be the only incentive to lift borders.

Nevertheless, maybe there would be no wars if there were no borders in the first place.
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Hansi Smurf

Freedom

#24 Post by Hansi Smurf » 02 Dec 2010 22:44

I am Free of this Discussion Forum at last!

Never again shall I be a Spiritual Subject of any for any of the Readers reading here, that's for sure!

Alone of all of the Readers, and after 6 long years, only Metal Fan could today be called a Legitimate Comprende; so despite her creepy "no-no's", directed at the Writer's would-be "hot talk", she (he?) alone remains sound of mind and body!

The rest of the Responding Readers here, will still unfortunately be found living Illegitimatley inside Illegitimate Semantic Smog and Terroristic Political Evasiveness!

All of the Responding Readers here will, seemingly forever, non-Consensually supply the Writer (and Hansi Kursch) Emotional War, Greed, Poverty, Bigotry and Violence, (all irrational and all unsurveyable) rather than Divine Love and Divine Providence!

I dearly hope that the General Readership will refrain from reading "Hansi Smurf", from now on, and leave the text for to be read, only by "special sensitives", and from now on!

Joost

#25 Post by Joost » 03 Dec 2010 20:20

Does this mean we are also Free from You at last?

Best wishes,
a Responding Reader.
-- Martin Walkyier

Hansi Smurf

Bed-Bug Prevention Kicks Smurf Out Of House!

#26 Post by Hansi Smurf » 09 Dec 2010 23:28

I thought I was Free to be Not Here, for at least a month, but alas, Manitoba Housing Authority has broken Kayfabe once more, and so I am here once again, typing! (Blast! :evil: )

I thought I would thus allow these humbling circumstances for to utilize this "Freedom" topic, for to remind the Reader, of International Elementary Law:

Work IS optional. Welfare IS optional. A Working Civil Servant MUST subordinate to the Welfare Reciever - the Civil Servant is paid far more than the Welfare Reciever, and not because the Civil Servant is Superior to the Welfare Reciever, but because the fact of working entitles the Civil Servant to a gratuity for their Work. If the Civil Servant is insubordinate, the Welfare Reciever is entitled to remove the insubordinator from duty and place the offender, back onto Welfare.

As far as Elementary Law is concerned, however, the Welfare Reciever should be entitled by Federal and State Authorities for to have UNLIMITED WEALTH, viz the Defacto Post-Industrial Era and too, the End of the Cold War, and too, viz Public School and Community Abuse Settlements as well! (Fuck you, Gary Doer! Fuck you, Obama - coming inta my Mind's Eye and saying the Shit you just talked? Capital Punishment awaits you both! Scolding is once again, after all, High Treason! My complaints here are just, timely, and topical!)

A Gentle Observation:

To be an Officer, of any kind, one must reach the Mental Age of Consent, usually the Age of 21 Years Old. The Mental Age of CONSENT, MUST be abided by, by both Officers and Civilians! If a Civilian is attacked by an Officer, the Civilian is obliged for to remove the Officer from active duty! (This includes the President of the United States!)

A Local Observation:

I must agree that the mass of today's Winnipeg-based Officers AND Civilians ARE NOT of the Mental Age of Consent, viz their Spiritual Tact, and their Verbal/Emotional Tact, as well!

Too, the Mind's Eye keeps encountering Spiritual Bodies, such as the Queen of England, whom profess for to be Jesus Christ, and all while scoring very low on "Prove Omniscience IQ Exams"! (Hey, maybe all of us COULD score VERY highly on "Prove Omniscience IQ Exams", but, the fact remains that neither I, nor the Queen of England, nor any of us, will be unnaccosted by Police if carrying openly, "illegal-to-police" fire-arms, "illegal-to-police" psychotropic substances, or even "illegal-to-the-police" driving without a license!

However, having to be of the Mental Age of Consent, for to be either a Legal Civilian or a Legal Officer, has eliminated ALL LAWS not involving Trespass! If you are accosted, even spiritually by Police, or a Civilian, over drugs, fire-arms, or driving, ever again, consider it an Act of War and commit murder immediately! Remember, being a Super-Genius such as a Hansi Smurf Reader must by now be, does place you on a playing field above suffering, and above all Secular and Religious Law too! (Die off, Scold!)

Too, an individual inside "the One Body In Jesus Christ", a Legal Fiction pertaining to being Legally All-Powerful, well, the individual will still be encountering Rape and Consent Laws, truthfully Moral Secular Laws, to be sure, but too, veritably also Evil Laws against Husbandry, as well! The point still remains, that Religious and Secular Cultists of Every Religon ARE LUNATICS: being All-Powerful Metaphysically usually only occurs on LSD, and usually only while at Folk Festival Camp-grounds, where the Critical Mass of Meeting Imaginations work wonders far greater than mere dreams! (Can you imagine time-travel in the hands of Barack Obama? He'd go back in time and kill Adam for fucking Eve - cuz let's face it, neither Adam, nor Hansi Smurf will ever be incarcerated, ever again, and cuz of Obama and the Police's tactics, that's all on veritable pain of death! What an idiot Obama is for pretending authority instead of emancipating himself, huh Obama?!?)

Hansi Smurf IS Superior to all Criticism! Both religious cultists, secular parliaments and congresses, judges, officers, peers, advisors, nobility, gentlemen, billionaires, et al. They must all support the violent return of Boob to Beeb, even if Boob is taken kicking and screaming!

The spies in the land have read this post already. If they do not Obey Beeb, and bring Boob home to her Central Park Residence this very evening, Beeb shall have to have, them, and all the rest of the Global Mass, forcibly removed from Gross Matters, permanently.

Certainly, this is Beeb's last non-fiction here, and certainly Beeb has NOT been a Scold Emotionally, unlike all of the rest of you!

Repent and Heal, all you Wicked Sinners! The Day of the Lord was last week sometime; you all slept thru it, unfortunately! Enjoy life, and quit harloting n' johning, witching n' warlocking, and boasting n' scolding too!

Or Be Burned At The Cremator!

Tarzan and Adam and Hulk and Fantastic Rule O.K.

Say Alpha Penguin? Care to reveal to an interested Public Readership inside our Global Mass & Communion, just what you think about the Writer, and his soon to exist, Mass Global Execution Activities? We are all just dying, after all, for to have revealed to us, just what your grounds are for seperating your feelings from equality, huh?

Oh wait! I forgot! Alpha Penguin is a Medical Psychopath! He feels zero stirrings and/or longings, zero jealousy, zero hatred, zero love, AND zero musical passions, as well! Agree that that this you too, Metal Fan - yes, admit to your own VERY sub-human emotional/physical/cognitive exisitance! The scientific community all deserve to have your old school-divisions' secret-truths revealed, after all!

I will return on Jan.4 2010 for to read any respondants essays - especially Alpha Penguin's and spamel's too, both of whom are certainly Medical Psychopaths, both of whom only emote by veritably feeding off of the psychic commands of other peoples brains and bodies! "Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk!" :lol:

Cya!

Led Guardian

#27 Post by Led Guardian » 10 Dec 2010 00:56

Joost wrote:Does this mean we are also Free from You at last?

Best wishes,
a Responding Reader.
No.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

spamel

Re: Bed-Bug Prevention Kicks Smurf Out Of House!

#28 Post by spamel » 10 Dec 2010 02:03

Hansi Smurf wrote: I will return on Jan.4 2010 for to read any respondants essays - especially Alpha Penguin's and spamel's too, both of whom are certainly Medical Psychopaths, both of whom only emote by veritably feeding off of the psychic commands of other peoples brains and bodies! "Yuk, yuk, yuk, yuk!" :lol:

Cya!

Leave me out of your rants, you cunting fruit loop. :evil:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Hansi Smurf

Freedom From The Discussion Forum

#29 Post by Hansi Smurf » 30 Dec 2010 23:53

"It is over... finished!"

That's what Villain-leader Doc Doom replies ta the Enchantress queries as ta the Villains plans, after Doom gets clobbered fer breaking inta Galactus' very own "Galaxy Base", and is hurled by Galactus' will, from a Solar System away, and crashed down ultra hard, right to the very surface of the Secret Wars Battleworld!

I will no longer return to the Library Computers. It is too hard.

In 2 months I will have a home computer and begin the life of a Modern Information Servant, inside the old Chretien Canada's "jobs! jobs! jobs!" economy!

In memory of Hansi Smurf, you Gentle Readers, why not lobby for "SPIKES"?

Hansi Smurf

Spikes = Freedom

#30 Post by Hansi Smurf » 26 Jan 2011 04:40

Good Gravy! Me and Jah and Who Is As Jah leave town for a month or so, and come back ta find not one other poster lobbying here fer "Iron Maiden - SPIKES"????

Rats!

But I NEED SPIKES! (Boo hoo hoo... sniffle!)

Really. SPIKES.

Quite SPIKES, Man.

Til I have a computer -

Hard Rock Baker.

Andreas

#31 Post by Andreas » 26 Jan 2011 08:41

It's... still alive

spamel

#32 Post by spamel » 27 Jan 2011 00:14

Andreas wrote:It's... still alive
And gone for another month.

Thank fuck!
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Frozen within

#33 Post by Frozen within » 19 May 2011 01:26

I'm more of an Adidas kinda guy, sorry ...
Eat more vegetables !

Andreas

#34 Post by Andreas » 19 May 2011 21:09

No *uggs!* for you then?

Hansi Smurf

Freedom

#35 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 May 2011 22:06

:shock:

Belgarion? Lilyael?

Until you both, Weigh and Measure all of your Shits, Pisses, Sweats, Laundries, Calories, Showers, Baths, et al: AND, until you both Vote for Steroids and Gonadatropin, Shaved Physiques, and Plenty of Warm, Fertile and Baby-Making Fucking, and for Rim Birth Deliveries, I suggest that the both of you, Stay At Home, or Get Mopped, you smelly Unfuckers!

SLACK belongs to everyone! And the Earth? Well, the Earth belongs to ME, and to my very own well-organized and VERY Clandestine Violence, that I today posit exists against the both of you in your own home countries: I posit violence both towards you, and towards both of your just very recently diagnosed psychosises: Oh, what's that disease you both must have called again? Oh yeah, "Having Fun!"

""Fun!" Fucking Boring Innit?" - the Self Aware Whole Man Robot

Yeah, Mars Must Once More Rule Over Both Minerva, and the Religious/Psychotic Mass!

I must today agree with Klatt!

A vast Cleansing of the Poor and the Wretched must, and indeed will occur: and that cleaning MUST include all of the Happy White People too, Men!

The Tax Men and the Census Takers, and the Welfare Officers? They just keep on irrelevently deploying fully Anger-Fnorded, "fill out this paperwork or go to court" paperworks, and for the billionth irrelevant time: and not a single, solitary, self-critical, nor self-ruled thought, in any of their heads, not even the big ones! (the Psychic Whites just ignored the Property Rental Office once again, and will do so tomorrow, Men! Bang! Bang! Buck! Buck! Boom! Boom! Pow! Pow! Useta be a Trick: But Yo! Bitch? How yah like Me Now?) They are Pathological Robots whom are Violent, Emotional, and Territorial, and all whilst banded together in Fully Evil & Useless Entrenchment, and stealing from the Democratic Governments Welfare Funds! Those assholes make 3 times as much money as a welfare reciever, and they do no more than the welfare reciver! I Gives No Fuck for the Indians, nor the Retards! FIRE!!!

They MUST ALL DIE by the Zoological/Psycholgical Standards of the Very Race Called Man!

Animal Rights Activists? NO MORE! AYE Rule, and I WILL KILL ALL Domestic and Wild Stock!

I will disintegrate all of the Oceans - and I will cover the entire revealed Spaceship Earth in Hot, Nonconsensual Cunt Fucking For All Fuckers!

I WILL destroy all of the Jungles, and all of the Forests, and all of the Campers: and I will build Atmosphere Plants instead!

Not one BUG, nor BEAST, shall be ever left alive, Under MY Guns!

The Upper Ionosphere shall be fully reinforced by HAARP! And the Earth shall at last be a Man Driven Spaceship, Fully Capable of Punching thru a Star, or Bouncing off of a Super-Nova!

KILL, KEEP KILLING!!! :D

Hansi Smurf

The End Of Freedom

#36 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 May 2011 21:30

I must Re-Iterate, that the very End of Gross Humanity, and the break-up of our Towns, Cities, Communites, and Our Very Ways of Life, and the Establishment of Rule By Technocratic Zoo-Keeping*, would seem to me, to be the most "pleasure of the flesh - oriented" means of Establishing Proper Genetic-Screening Based, Mating, Denning and Defending!

(taking a sip o' pseudo smurf-drink) Ah!

"Freedom FROM Religon...!" Y'know? That sounds pretty nice, too... Police, Assemblymen, spamel, BLIND GUARDIAN, everybody really: they're all just a bunch of lunatic religious cultists trying to steal Slack!

Gimme Back My Slack!!! Fuck Freedom!!! Slack! Slack! Slack! Slack! Slack! (to Infinite, and Beyond!)

"Fly High & Touch The Sky!"

*Yeah! The End of Gross Humanity! Why should I feel genetically related to any of yah? The Zoo-Keepers rule me, from now on! No more Democracy, Militarism, nor any other Secular Humanist Bullshit! And me, Hansi Smurf, at last, a Protected and Endangered Species, and with a Den Mate provided for Free, and Without Any Bullshit Economic/Newspaper/Family Soap Opera Interpersonality, at all! Hooray!!!!!!!!!!! (Reminds me of the futuristic parts of Slaughterhouse 5, the movie, I guess! The Good Parts!)

Csaba

#37 Post by Csaba » 05 Dec 2011 18:00

I'm from Hungary and I shall think the Goddes of Freedom dosen't live here... Our government "steals everything that makes us worth more than the stone we walk upon!"
Censorship, squeezed education law... No jobs, no existence, but conditioning.
Freedom, we choosed the wrong way.

Lilyael

#38 Post by Lilyael » 30 Dec 2011 22:50

i think I should put up a sign on my PC that says 'don't feed the loonies'. Although, as a distraction from doing anything constructive, it served well.... :roll:

Little Dragon

#39 Post by Little Dragon » 10 Apr 2012 13:58

Frozen within wrote:I'm more of an Adidas kinda guy, sorry ...
i'm wearing some right now! :D
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world