Hansi, the Smurf Who Loved Swastikas

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: Whatever happened to Arwen and Sara?

#51 Post by Metal Fan » 24 Apr 2010 02:33

That's what I thought.
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Censorshit.

#52 Post by Hansi Smurf » 24 Apr 2010 19:31

Everything you thought you read yesterday must've been "metatempsychotic", (dreaming-while-awake) like how the dictionary gloatingly kept being read by me over and over again, and in plain black and white: "Cromwell went 30-0 in military campaigning and thus went undefeated in his lifetime": now it no longer mentions that at all!

Let us now remember the most Moral Graffiti most likely still to be found on the walls underneath the Archibald St. Underpass, next time you might feel a chivalric bullying coming upon you, my Humble Karate; as sung to us all those years ago by the most spiritual Beastie Boys:

"Bitchez! They Cum! A Dime! A Dozen: So Don't Get Mad When I F*ck Your Cousin!"
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 18:12, edited 4 times in total.

Mackasfour

Re: Making Babies with Beth Phoenix!

#53 Post by Mackasfour » 25 Apr 2010 04:56

Kissass :P
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Hansi Smurf

Mating Season

#54 Post by Hansi Smurf » 30 Apr 2010 21:08

Long ago, back in the days when we wuz all still just walking around physically with Jah, somewhere there in that Old and Ancient East; I remember that certain time very clearly, and I'm certain that you do too!

As usual, back when we wuz all still just walking around naked with him, and clean-like, well, we wuz all just busy complaining vehemently and violently about not being able to hump, mate-like, just like we all felt, Man.

But that Old Jah, he had an epiphany back then, all of a sudden like! Remember that time, when he was just so excited, that he had to have all of us just slow on down; all gently and orderly - to become that holy and hushed, half-expectant halt?

Remember how then he had us all just look so long and deep into that gentle and hypnotizing gaze of his? And then he explained to us all so politely and so peacefully, like some kinda Eureaka: "It's mating season, when it's mating season!"

Man, I'm here now and I'm telling you, that I'm gonna now hafta Rejoice with you!

Not one of us here has ever complained about anything ever since that very special day: nope, not at all: not ever since!

And that is some very serious wisdom right there, Man!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 18:15, edited 2 times in total.

corrupted old gnom

#55 Post by corrupted old gnom » 01 May 2010 11:11

amazing new topictitle - perfectly fitting, i must say
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

Mackasfour

#56 Post by Mackasfour » 03 May 2010 12:10

Making Love to a dude with ovaries?
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Hansi Smurf

We Love Background-Radiation Magnetic Induction Coils

#57 Post by Hansi Smurf » 08 May 2010 21:59

The Proof that there are magnetic induction coils, magnetic rods that can induce electrical current without any generator but nature? My pals the Sol Bros.! They are Sons of the Brothers of Electricity! Their Dad hasta police and stop people with magnetic-coil based ion induction rods from stealing power out in the woods from offa the main lines, they bleed lot's after all, and it's done almost invisibly too, I might add!

Hansi Smurf

Mike Baker and Beth Phoenix, co-workers.

#58 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 May 2010 21:57

Yesterday City TV Canada introduced the world to a high performance race car called the Tesla, and a motorcycle powered by ion induction too.

Just a coupla more years and ALL INDUSTRY will be replaced by photon-intergrators in every home in the Union!

Hating mental telepathy Glamazon? Don't worry! Soon the governments of our United States will be forcibly cat-scanning every "human" brain, and every broken-brained bum what gives us a biofeedback headaches'll be no longer a part of our open society! Like photon and generator station free electrical current induction, the REX ACT 84 Detention centers must be real too! 22 empty concentration camps, 250,000 persons capacity each, all empty, all waiting to be filled! Thank you Ronald Reagan!

Me? I'm just sick of the transmitting "notice me I'm a pretty girl" types, though I just can't understand the autonomic will of my body to whiplash look and stare, considering my own selfhood's desire and standing principle to notice "seeking Mike Baker as a mate-for-life" types only!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:27, edited 1 time in total.

No‘am

Re: Mike Baker and Beth Phoenix, co-workers.

#59 Post by No‘am » 20 May 2010 23:01

Hansi Smurf wrote:Soon the governments of our United States will be forcibly cat-scanning every "human" brain, and every broken-brained bum what gives us a biofeedback headaches'll be no longer a part of our open society!
Aren't you from Canadia?
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Hansi Smurf

The Man Named Creator's Chosen One Speaks:

#60 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 May 2010 18:58

I live inside the Canadian Militarized Zone of Our Own Interstellar United States.

In Grade 4 Elementary School, Creator said thru a teacher that Canada was not a part of His Divine plan anymore, most probably due to the quality of Canadian thinking, and His Own, at that time.

I'm sure it was just a bad day, however, just like any of us might have had in the past; so as one of Creator's Men, I took the bull by the horns and invite you all inside your own "countries" ie; Israel, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, Nigeria, South Africa et al. to do the same!

Howsabout the Israeli Metatemporal Zone, United States, No'Am? (Why Metatemporal? If you ever drive from Canada into America, or vice versa, you notice an emotional/physical gloss-overing occur in the surround and inside yourself, too: hence, Metatemporal!)

Militarized Zones Vs. Metatemporal Zones?

Hmmmmm.....?

(Appendum to the Text: The United States just couldn't cut it, oh Man Named Creator! You and me? We're gonna hafta live aboard the zone-free Spaceship Earth - Passengers For Life!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 18 Nov 2010 23:04, edited 3 times in total.

spamel

Re: Karate Master Vs. Glamazon

#61 Post by spamel » 25 May 2010 19:09

Will it help if I smoke dope before reading this thread again?
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Metal Fan

#62 Post by Metal Fan » 25 May 2010 21:41

Sometimes he does make sense!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Smoking Dope With The Hulkster

#63 Post by Hansi Smurf » 28 May 2010 01:46

The Little Red & Yellow Dojo That Could.

Imagine WWE, Hulk Hogan, ALL the ex and active Wrestlers of Our World, AND McDonald's Corporation too, ALL investing in a new American National Dojo, teaching not judo, karate, ju-jitsu, nor kung-foe, but teaching instead, "Hulkamania", the West's Martian Science* answer to the Old and Ancient East's most revered Cults and Churches!

Imagine a free meal a day for all training athlete's: a coupla McDouble's, a salad, a pie, a small fry, and all of the diet soda one could ever care to drink, all inside in a traditional-style Red and Yellow colored predominant Martial Arts Temple, one in every bright neighborhood in America, Canada and International too, huh? GrandMaster Hulk Hogan presiding! Yeah!!!! A bright and wonderful Red & Yellow Belt upon graduation, and the smashing entitlement of being able to be called a full-fledged Hulkster too!!!! Cool, huh?

And hey! John Cena, the C Nation, the old school red and yellow only Calgary Flames NHL jerseys, all with Hulkamania and the number 1 one sewn their upon the back, and all fitted to be as comfy long-sleeve t-shirts for all of us denim dudes? It's some kinda Divine Sign, I'm telling yeah! The torch of Hulkamania will be passed!!!! (See "Hulk Hogan: the Unreleased Collection" available now on DVD if you don't believe me! It's actually pretty good stuff, and truly great for watching while high on weed too! I mean, look at all the stuff I just ejaculated above: YEAH!!!)

*Vince McMahon? He still hasn't read Edgar Rice Burroughs "A Princess of Mars", "the Gods of Mars", nor "the Warlord of Mars", Michigan Military Academy (Hay! MMA = Mixed Martial Arts too! Hmmmm....) curriculum first brought to us by a certain, Doctor and General Charles King, U.S.A, all those decades and decades ago! It's no challenge Vince: read these books for the pleasure alone! They'll encapsulate didactically all of the values of the stories of Good Vs. Evil ever featured within your own family's wrestling company, in a way no modern writer has ever done since - EVER! It's a real thrill to read a 36 year old man's word from way back in 1912, and still be able to view him as a modern and contemporary American Civilian, the very same person that you are today, and the same person our own great-grandchildren will one day soon become too! ("Tarzan of the Apes" and Irwin Porges "Edgar Rice Burroughs: the Man Who Created Tarzan" are also highly recommended: more valubale than Star Wars to you and your family today, guaranteed, and hey, I work for George Lucas as a very highly paid fanatic!!!)

Me? I'm naming my first born son after John Carter, the Warlord of Mars, and if you ever read Good Ole' Ed's books someday, I bet that you will too!

God Bless Our American and International Fighting Men and Women!
God Bless the Fledgling and Creationist United States!
And God Bless the Axis of the Open-Hand, too! (And no, we are not a white supremacist group! All are welcome!)

Sieg Heil!

Metal Fan

#64 Post by Metal Fan » 28 May 2010 03:28

I didn't know we where/are a fledging and creationist US

Mackasfour

Re: Smoking Dope With The Hulkster

#65 Post by Mackasfour » 28 May 2010 09:45

Hansi Smurf wrote:Sieg Heil!

Hansi Smurf

Karate Master

#66 Post by Hansi Smurf » 01 Jul 2010 01:29

Boy is "Karate Master ever tuff! He can do 100 big boots in a row, 1000 punches in a row, and must be lifting well over a hundred thousand pounds an hour, and all whilst measuring in at a scrawny n' flabby-looking 6'3" and 203lbs!

Y'know, doing push-ups with yer bare knuckles on a rock hard floor is a really great way ta condition those knuckes in a quiet room, Karate! Keep it up!

Me? I'm gonna go home now for 30 days, and eat $400.00 worth of meat, fruit and vegetables, bread, rice and potatoes, skim milk powder, chocolate syrup w/ Club Soda, Sugar Free Orange Metamucil, Whey Protein, Diet Fruit-Flavored Soda's, Diet Cola for bone-marrow tonic, Complete Costco Vitamins and Calcium Magnesium Supplementation. (see, "Brave New World" by Aldous Huxley) I should then have become a rippling and perfect trim letter grade A athlete, at last, once and for all!

By the way: Lift weights while screaming n' yelling or while wearing a rubber chew toy mouth-piece from yer local sporting goods department! They both work well at relieving pressure on the brain while lifting! Environment depending, really.

Me? I work out where I live - in a Bachelor's Residence inside a subsidized Senior Citizen's Building, and I'm only 36-37 year's old too! Man am I ever experienced!

Digger Economy, Self Rule and a Free-Mates-For-Life-With-Plenty-Of-Babies-On-The-Way to you all!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:31, edited 1 time in total.

No‘am

Re: Making Babies With Beth Phoenix

#67 Post by No‘am » 02 Jul 2010 20:53

Is that $400.00 Canadian worth of meat, fruit and vegetables, bread, rice and potatoes, skim milk powder, chocolate syrup w/ Club Soda, Sugar Free Orange Metamucil, Whey Protein, Diet Fruit-Flavored Soda's, Diet Cola for bone-marrow tonic, Complete Costco Vitamins and Calcium Magnesium Supplementation, or $400.00 US worth of meat, fruit and vegetables, bread, rice and potatoes, skim milk powder, chocolate syrup w/ Club Soda, Sugar Free Orange Metamucil, Whey Protein, Diet Fruit-Flavored Soda's, Diet Cola for bone-marrow tonic, Complete Costco Vitamins and Calcium Magnesium Supplementation?
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Hansi Smurf

... And On The 7th Day Of Rest And Over-Eating

#68 Post by Hansi Smurf » 06 Jul 2010 23:37

Canadian money, No'Am: and that means COUNTRY MONEY! You make an excellent point for all of our futures, No'Am! The U-S-S Earth will most definately soon hafta adapt and assimilate into a single, united policy, of one ship-wide National Currency, and one ship-wide set of National Standards and Values too!

It'd be real human of Our United States to re-organize, so that we'd all no longer hafta shop around, that we'd all just start simply getting the best of prices, and the best of goods, no matter what box we might set foot inta!

Seig Heil!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 07 Nov 2010 21:20, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

Karate Master Vs. Glamazon

#69 Post by Hansi Smurf » 28 Jul 2010 18:25

Rats! I sat and smoked and snacked for a whole month in bed!
Now I'm fat!
Oh, well! I'm sure I'll feel better next time!

See you in 30 days!

Hansi Smurf

Say, Glamazon...?

#70 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Aug 2010 01:43

Despite my own visions of a hippie leisure class rape-based mating season NOW; I was wondering if you might want to play traditonal matchmaker in your own United States of America on behalf of the Great Third Eye?

John Cena, a distant relative of mine, he looks just like a masculine version of Food Network TV Host Nadia G, of "Bitchin' Kitchen" fame! You might not know this, but "Cena" is an old Roman/Italian name from way back, and Nadia? Well she's as Italian-American as it gets!

John Cena and Nadia G: they're just like a brother and sister version of Adam and Eve, and they're both rich and famous!

I see as many babies as stars in the sky...

Kill, keep killing.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 18:17, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

The Rise of the "C" Nation Flames

#71 Post by Hansi Smurf » 15 Sep 2010 00:26

In my spare time from working over "Star Wars" 7,8,9, one of my favorite activites is ta spot manage our hero, John Cena.

If I have my way, Our Champ, Johnny, he'll pay to suit up 3 white, red and yellow masked, sideways hat wearing, John Cena shorts and socks n' shoes imitating, wrestlers, all clad in old-school Red, White and Yellow, Calgary Flames jerseys, numbered 1,2,3, and back-jersey name-tagged "Best Is", "Best Was", "Best Ever", all whilst holding John Cena's own, brand new, 6-Man Heavyweight Tag-Team Championship Belts! (uh da the Universe, ya bum!)

Johnny'd look pretty cool having those 3 wild toughies running around, acting goofy, beating people up so they's riled up enuff ta work together, and compete 6-Man Tag Style; but they's still soldierly and under Cena's commands, too, all while helping "the White Roman" gang-tackle anyone stupid enuff ta get in his way!

I'm confident, that a WWE Championship Clad John Cena, together with his 6-Man Tag Team Champion pals, the "C" Nation Flames (Marine scream: Flames On!) would be an instant classic, wherever the Harts, Calgary, Professional Wrestling, and Ice Hockey, are to be found beloved.

I'll hafta get "H" ta make jersey's from out my own handdrawn "Triple H War-hammer" poster, calling his guys, "Helmsley's Hammers"! I'll force "H" ta relocate to Hamilton, Ontario, and force Hamilton to be renamed "Hammertown"!

C-tropolis, C-Nation, vs. Hammertown, Hammersland: for the fate of a new Northwestern Nation - so long Canada!

Yeah, wrestling and sedition: I can dig that... (repeat fades: that, that, that)

Hansi Smurf

A "John Cena" - based, fantasy warfare.

#72 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Sep 2010 22:47

To reuse an old pro-wrestling angle, where an old and legendary wrestler, "turned white and fainted", I thought I could really blow all your minds with this reissue, all while redeeming "John Cena", at very the end of it all, in a way that would be truly alien, and weird!

"John Cena is so in lust with Mae Young, that when she passes by, Cena turns red with lust, and faints!"

"John Cena is so anemic, that when he works out at the gym, he turns blue, and faints!"

"John Cena is so cowardly, that when Triple H passes him by backstage, he turns yellow, and faints!"

I could really carry on like this all day, of course, but the final "fainting spell" would go something like this:

"John Cena is such a nondescrepit and small-minded person, that when he goes out in front of the fans, he turns invisible, and faints!"

Now, after maybe even a whole year of these kinda shenanigans, we, instead of using old, blue, green, yellow, or some other kinda color of paint, we would use the old sci-fi and cartoon conceit of, post-beating, covering Cena, with INVISIBLE paint! (Damn, if only We could buy invisible paint at the store!) Now, I bet, that you can all just imagine, just what'll happen to us three bums, the C-Nation Flames, Johnny's best old pals, and best old men! Being beaten up by an invisible John Cena? So far, only the imaginary Undertaker has been unafraid!

Me? I'm terrified! :cry:

Hansi Smurf

Debating the Boasts and the Scolds

#73 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Sep 2010 18:59

Why do the Scolds and Boasts type and tone towards me, with such hot, non-cognitive, purely sociopathic, illegal eugenic violence? Do the Scolds and Boasts expect for to be not ethnically cleansed by We, the Superior Beings?

All of the Scolds: the Blood Type O's, the Type B's, all of them, so beneath Our Type A stature: Our pounds, Our square inches, Our cranial capacities, and the accompanying long and short term memory supremacy! The Lesser Beings shall from now on, expect for to provide kindness, gentleness, STD/HIV blood-screening, and love-making; just like the easy sluts that we all are: and for free, and without any chat but porno-mag Hot Talk, or they may as well expect for to be destroyed.

As for the Boasts? Type O, Type B, Type AB, and all the Negatives Type Males? They shall no longer ever be allowed for to talk to, nor to touch anyone: not even porno-viewing, nor video games - none for them! The Word IS God, but these aforementioned midgets, weaklings and fuss-budgets, all - will not ejaculate Law from nor for themselves: thus they not being legally of the Physical/Mental Age of Consent!

Only because someone else jacks them on and drives them forth, do they ever have any sex fro themselves at all; and by GOD! Once more the Mental Age of Consent, the Mental Age Of Self-Rule, has not been achieved!

Everywhere where there is self-awareness and self-rule, self is defined as a male and a female together! Now, we, the Self-Ruled, must take it upon ourselves for to be eugeniscists; for to veritably, seperate the sheep from the goats: for to put to death our enemies, the Vermin!

The Vermin: Male and/or Female speeched-things, whom still contemporaeneously cite penis' as seperate from vaginas, or vice-versa - will be put to death! Their ejaculations have unentitled them all; from having and holding, properties, driver's licenses, drugs, alchohol, freedom: life itself!

Nothing disturbs me more than some Boast, or some Scold, whom because Elementary School in France, tells him or her that there is no such thing as ESP, that they can then pretend for to be bi-polar faggots towards one another inside our pleasurably open-circuited and highly sexualized emotional invisible landscape, and then turning upon one another when the protagonist of either sex opens it's heart for to engage sex! And all while pretending whilst they are together with their little geek friends, the judges, the lawyers, the nurses, the families, as for to being offended and afraid! (Even worse, they might just masturbate and/or watch porno or play sex with mommy and daddy!)

Their will be no rebuttal: Both the Boasts and the Scolds will be bayoneted on their own front doorsteps by the Witless Soldiery (Kokods) tomorrow: this you have all forseen.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 18:42, edited 2 times in total.

Hansi Smurf

Avec Les Habitants*

#74 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Sep 2010 00:38

Technically via me being Canadienne, my own name avec Hab is "Les Gros Bouche" Michel Boulangere', a.k.a., "Fat Mouth Vachon." 8)

I renamed myself after the old Hab wrestler "Mad Dog Vachon", just cuz when I'm hanging and banging, I like ta cause us all ta imitate that old bum: his voice is the cooolest, man! Damn fine wrestler, and an excellent human being too, I might add! Everyone from Winnipeg my age or older, remembers them old "St. Boniface Optical" commercials that he useta pull off: and with such a genuine love and respect for all us wrestling fans of every age/peer group, too! :shock:

Syncronicity knocks! Michael Baker = Michel Boulangere: Mad Dog is originally from Montreal, and in Montreal there exists, Vachon Bakery, an excellent cake maker I might add, and I Michel Boulangere have eaten more than my fair share of their yummy goodies - hence, "Fat Mouth!" :mrgreen:

Yeah, if yer in Canada - probably anywhere in the N.W. Hemisphere: you'll be able to enjoy the chocolaty "Jos Louis", the vanilla/chocolate/caramel "Ah Caramel", or, the unfortunately just newly-crappier-than-it-useta-be, "Billet Log". (raspberry and vanilla log w/ coconut):(

(* habitant is generally defined as any french speaker residing anywhere in North America)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Dentarthurdent

#75 Post by Dentarthurdent » 21 Sep 2010 11:34

Sleeping Dragon wrote:i think pratchett called their capital Didjabringabeeralong. sounds just about right.
Aye.

He also reported their good thinking by putting politicians into jail right after they're elected, because it saves time.
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Hansi Smurf

Elmer Fudd

#76 Post by Hansi Smurf » 01 Oct 2010 17:55

Man, in 1998, Arthur Q. Bryan unleashed his Hit Song, "the Man Who Comes Around", there on CBC Radio AM, sung in his very own, and still very famous, Elmer Fudd voice; made so by his continuing use, to us all, as one half of the management co. of, "Little Bunny & The Fowlcats!" (thanks, Big Brother & The Holding Co.!) :idea:

Think of what the Arthur Q's song is saying, even if yah never heard it the first time!

Elmer Fudd is saying to all of the Workers, Schoolers, and Punishers, way back in the 1940's, that if they won't go home and enjoy regular sex in their marriages, and, especially, if they won't quit quit faggoting the sex-seeking tall foreheads and "lazy "artists globally, whilst a - "hey I'm a Millionaire and so are you ethic" is bleeding thruout the very intelligent American and Global message of the song; well then, Fudd is saying to you, "well if you won't do what I just said, then I'm gonna go around and use all of my money and all of it's entitlements, for to make all of the baby's in your Work, School or Punishment town myself, you eugenicist twaitors, you - fuck proud workers - they are all obsolete liars and dullards, all of them - even the doctors, them faggots - and the male worker's, indeed, semi-literate, money-grubbing idiot-statured Women, WILL do anything for money, after all!"

(Boob? Come home, instead of being a Worker/Schooler/Punisher, and forget all about yer school peer group and yer old faggot family! Yer Husband Rules, now! God Bless!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 19:14, edited 2 times in total.

spamel

Re: Whatever Happened To Arwen and Sarah Schmurff?

#77 Post by spamel » 01 Oct 2010 23:28

I don't understand why, Hansi Smurf, you insist on posting the insane babble all the time. Can't you be a bit normal for once?

Metal Fan

#78 Post by Metal Fan » 03 Oct 2010 06:07

Hansi Smurf wrote: On Guard, Metal Fan: You God-Damned, Pretend-Gibba, You! :twisted:
Wha? What'd I miss?

Metal Fan

#79 Post by Metal Fan » 03 Oct 2010 06:07

spamel wrote:I don't understand why, Hansi Smurf, you insist on posting the insane babble all the time. Can't you be a bit normal for once?
No! Never! Normal is evil!

Hansi Smurf

Elementary School Warned Us That Giants Are Dullards

#80 Post by Hansi Smurf » 04 Oct 2010 19:37

Yeah, Metal Fan, I agree: there is something ungodly about, "normal people!"

None here will testify publically on behalf of the inner-desire of their gonad-chakra and an accompanying desire for to be free-living, ring free, mates-for-life without consent nor courtship.

All the Boasts and the Scolds keep making physical/emotional (rape) demands upon our entire Atheist Spaceship Earth, all while being 1/6th less psychologically-powerful, than those whom are, freely-testifying, gonad-chakra-possesing, warm, free-loving, rape-'em-possess types, such as ourselves.

Even Our Grade II Creationist Teacher, freely admitted to being brain-controlled, inside an invisible-landscape, a telepathic/empathic landscape, that today will not freely be testifed too, in any Secular Court Globally! The people admit for to being brain-controlled, and not "sensitive": they will all still testify that, "there's no such thing as ESP" while still also admit to lacking self-consciousness viz being brain-controlled, by some God, or other, hence having grown-up entitlements while not having physically reached the Mental Age of Consent, or in other words, Self Rule!

Now, we have, the Secularists, nominally the greatest of today's "pretend authorities", AND, their, 3 centuries unchallenged, "mental age of consent" laws. Now, we, Secularists, have a small, superior-to-the-rest-in-awareness-and-ability-scores, mass, globally, all of whom may now guiltlessly blood-let and, rape, all throut the Earth, and without any further moral competancy examinations: intuition alone rules us, the post-quickened!

All the Readers here save Metal Fan, have admitted for to being brain-controlled outside of self-determinism; self-determination the very necessary by-line legalese necessary for to have to testify as to having, in order to have reached the Mental Age of Legal Existance itself!

None have challenged me here, By God, yet, and Lived.

Prepare to be energy-neutralized, testimonial-eunuchs, testimonial-brain-eunuchs: primates, the lot of 'um! Those for whom I am testifying on the behalf of, will not correct me: my testimony stands: all dead! The humans are all dead! Now, for me, my knife, four other men, a garbage truck, a driver, and Le Severance Du Poinarde, right on the necks of all of the religious cultists, and all of the non-status bodies, too: bloodletting alone, is the pleasure of Our Flesh!

You? :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:19, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

Why Bards N' Civilians Are Dullards:

#81 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 Oct 2010 19:59

The people here keep blaming drugs n' sex fer all the bad they spew out into the world: but they're all gonna hafta admit tah being dull and senseless drones, rather than being, shaking, bleeding, shocking n' rocking, wumbfullerer's, then, ain't they, fellow Zoologists?

Yeah, drugs are "illegal", but, hey! You ALL learned in Elemetary School, that it is illegal for you all, for to pay taxes, or for you to compete against, God (Me), in the pursuit of Gross Material: but you all keep doing it anyway, don't you? (And remember this Readers: if you cite drugs as Illegal, I will cite you as not having reached the Mental Age of Consent!)

Mark My Words: the readers here will keep dying by the Sword of the All-Seeing and All-Powerful "One's" own Invisible Sin and Death Technocracy! And yah know why? Cuz God wants me, for to have something in my life, for to feel, unhypocritcally superior too, that's why! (An "In the Heat Of the Night", Lesson: English Class, Grade 9. "Niggers were brought to North America on purpose for White Trash to feel superior too." - Kusmack)

Geek, geek, geek - All The Way Home! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:21, edited 1 time in total.

spamel

#82 Post by spamel » 13 Oct 2010 21:35

Metal Fan wrote:And I couldn't find it on this Mac's spell-check...I need more typing lesions!
Lesions? Have you got leprosy?

Hansi Smurf

To The Princess of the Revolution

#83 Post by Hansi Smurf » 14 Oct 2010 18:46

Gee, Whiz! I sure wish you'd show up here, Boob!

I sure do miss yah!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

A New Bardic Order

#84 Post by Hansi Smurf » 17 Oct 2010 20:59

Yah, know kids, I been thinking! Who is that famous red-head, upon that famous lap of Hansi Kursches', thru the famous Arwen Arianna web-link? Whoever she may be, I'm picking her as our very own BLIND GUARDIAN-era, Skalde, herself; while be-naming, Hansi Kursch, Braggi!

The Scolds of Skalde! The Boasts of Braggi!
I like that! Quite a well-led gang of Super-Heroic Villains and esses! :D
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 12 Nov 2010 19:20, edited 3 times in total.

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye To Romance Pt. II

#85 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 Oct 2010 18:30

Well, Scolds, now there is only, I, the Only of Braggi's True Boasts! The other penis having Earth-indigeoneez? They have all been lobotomized by their very created natures, and are ALL avidly, RIGHT NOW, seeking vasectomies! :mrgreen: Male monotheism amongst the speeched males of Earth? :lol:

Boob just had to be dumped! No attractive female body whom wouldn't provide ME with instant sex-gratification of a baby-making variety, shall ever be allowed, within my own physical, nor spiritual arena, ever again!

So, now, despite the very real possibility, of very real, violent "husbands", I shall be the first person for to openly laugh off, the claims of ANY, whom have bent their knee and proposed: yes, I shall verily wumbfuller ALL healthy females, openly, and ESPECIALLY those with wedding and engagement rings! (Single moms too! Yum! 8))

"Bitchez! They cum! A dime! A dozen! ...so don't get mad when I f**k your cousin...!"

Yeah, the two broads from my own Grad '91 high-school year-book, they deserve yer attention today, Gentle Reader!

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want..." (Italian Proverb) False! Experience improves sensuality, and emotional-IQ! Even masturbating with your very legs up in the air whilst pretending to be a female, and while imagining the whole time, an imaginary version of YOURSELF being the inseminator, whilst yer penis is a vagina, is very much better than working with the dull-brained, emotionless, uninseminated, sex-trade workers! (Sex-trade workers?!? Not hippie-chicks?!? Quick! Someone call in Cheuchesceu, and Saddam, and Hitler and Alexander and Cromwell and Genghis: NOW!)

The other broad? To paraphrase: "Anything you get by having to ask for it; ain't worth having!" I agree! A Toast: To Very Communicable Rape-Positivity of the Womb's of Space-Ship Earth, and the living end, of MY bended knee!

Yeah, that Jew and his "The Second Jewish Book Of Why", pretending authority and admonishing Men such as myself for to cum but once a week? As if! I cum at least twice a day, and, I could perform even more, if I wasn't so much more interested in working out and pro-wrestling, being whole-body clean-shaven, performing and listening to music, and, enjoying Science Fiction: reading, writing and illustrating, too!

The Global Super-Villain Organization: the Scolds of Skalde? Every member of that most imfamous team, may now feel free for to arrange themselves to being Winnipeger's; and practicing group polygamous sex with Hansi Smurf! That, would be a very great pleasure!

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:22, edited 2 times in total.

spamel

Re: Goodbye To Romance Pt. II

#86 Post by spamel » 19 Oct 2010 18:35

Are you propositioning women on a forum, that you do not personally know, to come over to your house for a hard sex session? Is that normal behaviour where you come from?

Joost

#87 Post by Joost » 19 Oct 2010 18:41

spamel wrote:Are you propositioning women on a forum, that you do not personally know, to come over to your house for a hard sex session? Is that normal behaviour where you come from?
I don't think Hansi Smurf cares a lot about what is normal where he comes from.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

spamel

#88 Post by spamel » 19 Oct 2010 19:29

Maybe he doesn't but surely enough people are starting to get turned off buy his insane babble that something needs to be said to him. In one thread, nobody else has replied and he just carries on chatting with himself with a massive post that you need to be clinically insane to understand! Two things: he must have something better to do with his time so why not go and do it, the 2nd, what is he trying to contribute?

I know sometimes we all here just have a laugh and nothing life changing is posted but this is beyond the pale! It annoys me that I have to wade through his shit to find out nothing relelvant has been posted. It's wasting my time! :evil:

Hansi Smurf

Fuck Off, Pretend Authority!

#89 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Oct 2010 01:47

They just keep typing that Hansi Smurf is insane, but just like the rest of the PRETEND AUTHORITIES, none of 'em ever offer any evidence in Testimony, for to quantify, their very own "insane babble" accusation; easily quantified by every lawyer and judge in the world, as SLANDER! :evil:

Dullards: know this: you will not be paid any heed by Hansi Smurf, nor anyone else from the Netherlands, Canada, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Russia, Japan, nor anywhere, where the very Socialist Illuminati of our own Global National Radio Programs, have all already agreed: The very vast and unusual Body that I like to call the "Pretend Authorities" are all already very dead, under the very ancient, and very legitimate, Martial Laws, for publically attempting for to attempt a very, Public Eugenesis!

For brain-healthy athletes such as myself, sexual intercourse is considered, by our Legislative Assemblymen and Women, not as an option, but as a necessity! :wink:

The Scolds of Skalde are Divine, and Emancipated! I shall verbally approach them for procreative & polygamous sex freely, and peacefully, while being very willing, for to run thru, via fishing-spear, any such as you, whom would not ejaculate Peace, nor Love-making! 8)

Me, the Wumbfullerer, knowing the womb's pro-creatively, IS, everyone's Publican Business, yah, damn, Pretend Authority, yah! :wink: (ain't yah ever heard of the mental age of consent and/or self-rule?)

And as for the very Scolds of Skalde? Remember this Bardesses: you are all entitled inside your own countries, for to bear fire-arms, to live on State Welfare, and, for to ejacululate as many babies into Our World, as it is possible, for you to have ever concieved of! :mrgreen:

Pretend Authority? Grab yur own cocks tonite, and think of yer very famous and most beautiful, TV Chef, Nigella. While wanking, use your very own heart AND imagination, and then pretend for to concieve of a brand new baby, and all with that very extremely well-endowed and very much beautiful womb, and then tell me, that you ain't the same as ME! :mrgreen:

Sieg Heil! :shock:

(Appendum to the Text: the male-sex ain't a montheist! I'm the only pro-Nigella making babies forever body aboard Spaceship Earth today! Right On!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:49, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye To spam-god

#90 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Oct 2010 02:13

Clinically insane to understand?

Don't you mean experienced, and well-read: BOY? :mrgreen:

spamel

Re: Fuck Off, Giant!

#91 Post by spamel » 20 Oct 2010 15:16

Hansi Smurf wrote:your very own "insane babble" accusation; easily quantified by every lawyer and judge in the world, as SLANDER! :evil:
Meh, sue me!
:roll:

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye To Scold-based Polygamous Sex-Harems Pt. I

#92 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Oct 2010 18:34

It has come to my attention, via Intuition, and my own constant Masturbation Sessions, rather than Divine Conception Sessions, that the very Scolds of Skalde are still just that: evil creatures needing for to be under 24/7 electronic audio/visual surveillance, and disallowed, ALL SEX PRACTICES: and all under the very pain of death! :mrgreen:

Chattlish Workers, Schoolers, and Punishers, all, yet all still very willing for to "Pretend Authority", "Pretend" viz that the Binet Simon Mental Competancies, are still the very Real Laws of the very Real Institution; an Institution that they wouldst all wish for to use, for to challenge our pro-rapist, pro-polygamy, self-granted authority! A strong, fit male, of 207 lbs? IQ 207: super-genius! A scold? IQ 100 - if that, huh, Scolds? :mrgreen:

The Scolds cannot even be sworn in for to testify upon their own behalfs, so puny are their physiques, cranium's and emotional powers of mind and body! Equality under the Law? No my friends, and fellow Nazi's, one must be a Created Man for to be Equal, and in Canada, this truth is very easily re-enforced by the Charter of Rights and Freedom's very real "Not With- Standing Clause!" Ha ha ha! Equality is dictionarily defined internationally as having to do with strength, health, fitness, beauty, and age & experience, too! And I even beat all of the Scolds in Beauty Contests, too, despite my very maleness!:mrgreen:

Why, I'd bet that if taken into cross-examination custody today, thus being unable for to cheat, that they wouldn't be able for to even remember their own Elementary School Lessons, nor Elementary School's, still very real, Social Contract, at all! :mrgreen:

Remain Neutral Scolds!

Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:23, edited 2 times in total.

Hansi Smurf

Goodbye To Romance Pt. II Under The Moons Of Mars

#93 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Oct 2010 02:44

The hypothesis was: "If telepathy and empathy, then rape a womb when you are horny; sounds nice to those whom are willing to be both Fathers and Husbands, don't it?"

Now, post returning to Mars (Edgar Rice Burroughs Romance Propaganda), I cannot even ascribe to my own invisible horniness as valid to me!

But still, I am sad cuz I keep fearing that I shall never see the Incomparable Martian Princess, My True Love and one and Only, ever again!

That is all.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:53, edited 1 time in total.

Joost

#94 Post by Joost » 21 Oct 2010 07:55

spamel wrote:Maybe he doesn't but surely enough people are starting to get turned off buy his insane babble that something needs to be said to him.
Believe me, we tried it before...

BTW: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/bong.htm
-- Martin Walkyier

Hansi Smurf

Attack of the Killer Boasts

#95 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Oct 2010 18:06

The Boasts of Braggi have Zero Testimony, or they would have Testified Here, wouldn't they?

Huh?

What Boast? What?!?

What is it that I Testify for to that upsets? What?

Gibbas: medical sociopaths, the all of 'um!

Hansi Smurf alone rules.

Hansi Smurf alone exists.

Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:55, edited 1 time in total.

spamel

#96 Post by spamel » 21 Oct 2010 18:11

Joost wrote:
spamel wrote:Maybe he doesn't but surely enough people are starting to get turned off buy his insane babble that something needs to be said to him.

Yeah, I'd say he fits the profile. What a nut job, if that is what happens after smoking too much weed, I'll stop right now! :shock:

Desert_Storm

#97 Post by Desert_Storm » 21 Oct 2010 18:13

What have you done, Joost? Thanks to you I will link one (multiple) of those in every thread that I find one would fit in... and just scrolling through the warriors I see a LOT.

by the way. I haven't read anything in this topic (see the one who wrote most of it), but to make an at least on title on topic post:
http://xkcd.com/807/
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Hansi Smurf

Attack of the Killer Boasts Pt. II

#98 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Oct 2010 18:28

Quantify, nut-job, Boast, or just quit bugging me, you goddamned, fucking, goddamned, fucking Boast, you! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:56, edited 1 time in total.

Joost

#99 Post by Joost » 21 Oct 2010 18:30

spamel wrote:
Joost wrote:

Yeah, I'd say he fits the profile. What a nut job, if that is what happens after smoking too much weed, I'll stop right now! :shock:
Hehe, someone else, in the marijuana legalization thread, already named Hansi Smurf as the best argument available against legalization. I'm inclined to agree with that, although I will continue to support legalization anyway. :P
-- Martin Walkyier

Hansi Smurf

Putting spamel to the Sword, Plague & Famine.

#100 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Oct 2010 18:41

Yeh. I will soon attack you all openly via the accomplice of Our Mutual Global Military Theocracy.

All the Boasts of the Post-1967 world, all break their own logic-circuits, just by getting up in the morning! They just keep making anti-neutral, anti-Smurf emotional-territorial approaches, rather than avoidences, and live not for manliness, courage, nor for the pleasure of the flesh, they all being medical psychopaths, by all of the standards of all of the College of Physicians, and too, all are interested in feeding "starving Africa", rather than accepting that the United States already exists!

The post-revolution of the summer of love logic IS fool-proof, as all of you suppressed-by-God types, are fully aware, or not self-aware of! Yeh! Thank God, the World IS Created, fool-proof, and designed for to destroy Braggi's Brutal Boasts, huh fellow 1%ers, Diggers, Hippies, Jews, and the other emotional, sensitive, "I like fucking, not gibbaing, nor providing, types!"

The Boasts, as observed under the Great Third Eye, just keep on gibbaing "I'm not self-aware", "just shoot me, then", et al. Yes, thanks to the world being far past the era of the Industrial Revolution, there is now only room on Our Common Earth for large, strong, "sensitive" cumming-in-the-cunt-naked, pro-rapist, anti-noticing other male-sex bodies, rather than useless Male Fellows, and their insensitive "everyone is equal", bullshit!

Notice, that I make FEW typos, none, in fact: and I am speaking with PHYSICAL, VALID, COMPETANT MORAL VALUES EJACULATIONS, while the rest of the Boasts, are, BY GOD: gibbaing sociopaths!

Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:59, edited 1 time in total.