Hansi, the Smurf Who Loved Swastikas

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Hansi Smurf

Hansi, the Smurf Who Loved Swastikas

#1 Post by Hansi Smurf » 18 Oct 2009 22:27

The Scientific Secret of Arm-Wrestling

Today a stronger person lost to a weaker person, in a semi-fictional arm-wrestling contest.
Why? Because the weaker person knew to pull towards themselves with their bicep-lever, rather than to push uselessly against their opponent, to either the right, or the left, (arm depending) where the lever of the physic, is entirely, much less!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Dec 2010 00:11, edited 20 times in total.

Orodaran

Re: Whatever happened to Arwen and Sara?

#2 Post by Orodaran » 18 Oct 2009 22:42

Sara as in Sarah, the french one? she's on a world tour, Arwen probably is stuck in the school books tour :wink:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Draugwen

#3 Post by Draugwen » 19 Oct 2009 17:34

Nah, by now Arwen's stuck in the university books tour. And she moved and doesn't have internet right now, which sucks. :?
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

Beren Ercharmion

#4 Post by Beren Ercharmion » 19 Oct 2009 20:13

Sarah is searching spirituality in Katmandu, just read her location :mrgreen:
Ludwig Ganghofer wrote: Wen Gott liebt den lässt er fallen in dieses Land.

Little Dragon

#5 Post by Little Dragon » 19 Oct 2009 23:46

yeah. and katmandu is in australia.
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Andreas

#6 Post by Andreas » 20 Oct 2009 13:40

Isn't Katmandu that big city in Australia of which everyone thinks it's their capital city but in fact it's not?

Sleeping Dragon

#7 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 20 Oct 2009 14:56

no, that's canbera you're thinking of. everyone always say it's their capital.
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

Little Dragon

#8 Post by Little Dragon » 20 Oct 2009 15:07

even wikipedia says that canberra is the capital.
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

End Of An Era

#9 Post by End Of An Era » 20 Oct 2009 18:16

Andreas wrote:Isn't Katmandu that big city in Australia of which everyone thinks it's their capital city but in fact it's not?
most people thinks it's sidney, but canberra is the one and only capital of ozzieland :P

Andreas

#10 Post by Andreas » 20 Oct 2009 18:17

^this kinda rocks my world...

Sleeping Dragon

#11 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 20 Oct 2009 18:24

End Of An Era wrote:
Andreas wrote:Isn't Katmandu that big city in Australia of which everyone thinks it's their capital city but in fact it's not?
most people thinks it's sidney, but canberra is the one and only capital of ozzieland :P
nop, sydney is a capital, and so are brisbane, adelaide, hobart, melbourne, darwin and perth. not to mention sharon, who actually gives the orders.

Orodaran

#12 Post by Orodaran » 20 Oct 2009 19:39

Sharon Osbourne?
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Joost

#13 Post by Joost » 20 Oct 2009 20:41

Actually, the only true capital of Australia is Woop Woop.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Hansi Smurf

Cromwell's Guns; from the R. Buckminster Fuller, U.S.

#14 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Oct 2009 22:19

"I gift you now, Gentle Reader, for to re-establish trust between us. Certainly no one will ever use these knowledges as a catalyst for to actually shoot anyone, but possibly these lessons might just remind us all, that it is fun for to play the sacred game of Gotcha!"

- Karate Master

Here is the Riddle of Jet Steel, possibly today officially still-classified by the United States Government, it not being common knowledge at Wikipedia, after all, but nevertheless, still, most likely, Man's most endurable metallic alloy:

iron
nickel
chrome

These 3 elemental metals in 3 equal parts are easily melted together inside any Steel Foundry U.S., for to create a tri-bonded super-strength molecule, with a tensile strength of approx. 300 000 lbs per-square-inch. It is probably still utilized contemporaeneously for containing and releasing exploding jet fuel, universally.

Ultrahard Polymer, mere plastic, is contemporaeneous Man's most endurable substance overall, and will most certainly still be the stuff of future Spaceship Hulls, unless the Science World is gapped peacefully once more.

And remember: modern guns do not utilize black powder. From the research, I would still have to recommend nitro-glycerin, TNT, an explosive speed-of-sound formula, and said recipe still readily available via the Web.

Our practical keys to manufacturing "pretend-terrorist arms" are the necessarily loose and disorderly rules regarding the probably still-unlicensed, or easily-licensed sale of smelters, engine lathes, nitrogen, glycerin, base metals, easy-to-read instruction manuals et al. A used engine lathe will today cost you appox. $20,000 U.S. or approx. $100 000 U.S., new; these are our barrels and shells.

I would place our now Order of Braggarts "legal-fiction-only" fire-arms into a scientific wrestling match against both the Army, the Police AND the Civilian Arms of our common world, and I'd bet you that our New Model guns AND our still-loyal secret society, would still successfully and good-naturedly drive ALL of our various global communites into peaceful outdoor public assemblies, AND by force-of-arms, AND by God Above, traditonal and happy scientific monogamous mates-for-life.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:08, edited 3 times in total.

Sleeping Dragon

#15 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 21 Oct 2009 08:58

i think pratchett called their capital Didjabringabeeralong. sounds just about right.

Mackasfour

#16 Post by Mackasfour » 21 Oct 2009 09:24

Canberra is supposed to be our capital, but everyone just says Sydney and Melbourne, as Canberra is the most boring place that sucks the life out of you.

And half of those sayings in there are barely used, no matter where you go in the country. Even to the most yobbo parts
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#17 Post by Metal Fan » 22 Oct 2009 06:48

Sleeping Dragon wrote:i think pratchett called their capital Didjabringabeeralong. sounds just about right.

Nope sorry!!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Censorship Vs. Full Disclosure

#18 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Apr 2010 23:26

The previous writings inside this particular box were of vulgar and disgusting taste to predating evolutionists and their mandatorily eugenisized linguistic nerve centres. The Creationists own testes or ovaries are equals, of course!

The brutal, bullying and sociopathic responses posted beneath this little box, in response to scientific disclosure of masturbation and the third eye, have proven that comprehensive and universally accessible video and audio surveillance of every home, school, office, military base, police car, personal motor vehicle, bedroom, bathroom et. al. will and must soon occur. Regardless of wealth, personal appearance, IQ et al. - privacy will be abolished, as must the right of all the speeched to be grossly classified as Human!

Soon it will be illegal to have personal thoughts inside ones skull: every waking body will by neccesity either speak aloud it's inner political dialogue or be placed inside a Faraday Cage, thus removing said hypothetical individual's imagination (third eye) from the supposedly hypothetical telepathic/empathic, universally-accessible Communion.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 10 Nov 2010 18:10, edited 6 times in total.

ThePKH

#19 Post by ThePKH » 17 Apr 2010 12:56

drugs are bad, mmkay? :D
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Sleeping Dragon

#20 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 17 Apr 2010 19:29

lonely people who sit wearing nothing but their underpants in their mother's basement, spamming forums and trolling internet blogs, need to be reminded of basic inter-gender etiquette: be polite and uncreepy.

End Of An Era

#21 Post by End Of An Era » 17 Apr 2010 20:09

so it's ok to be inpolite and creepy to persons who claim to be the same gender? :?

Hansi Smurf

My Respondants Are Not Men(or Women)

#22 Post by Hansi Smurf » 17 Apr 2010 23:44

What did Mike write that was creepy?

What did Mike write that was creepy?

The facts are that neither Sleeping Dragon nor the PKH will ever write a formal response to illustrate any so-called creepiness.

They are the murdering eugenisists of Our World in principle.

Me? I am Procreator.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:08, edited 2 times in total.

Metal Fan

#23 Post by Metal Fan » 18 Apr 2010 00:57

I don't get it. Sorry.
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

The Nature of the Modern Nations

#24 Post by Hansi Smurf » 18 Apr 2010 22:43

Did you realize that adultery is legal thruout the entire world within the institution of legislative assembly-halls, courts, schools, jails, churches, hospitals and pro-golf?

Did you realize that your providing berzerker rages when commanded to provide sex by a healthy and clean fellow countryman or countrywoman are illegal?

Radio Netherlands has reported that sex is provided mandatorily to any citizen with enuff IQ to ask. Even the Downs Syndromes are provided moral sex lives, and for free!

In the old days, Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell drove entire towns and entire cities out into the open country fields and forced homosexual (technically, penis w/ vagina = homosexuality to we, the uneugenisized!) monogamous pairbonds under pain of death upon every English caste-body.

Today we are allowed to commit adultery and to be consenting adults, instead.
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 06 Nov 2010 19:08, edited 3 times in total.

Mackasfour

#25 Post by Mackasfour » 19 Apr 2010 12:38

Hey, hey!!! Watch your language
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Metal Fan

#26 Post by Metal Fan » 19 Apr 2010 18:55

This forum is officially rated R. No one under 13.

Hansi Smurf

Psst... Smurf Loves Arianna, pass it on!

#27 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 Apr 2010 22:31

Holy Schmolly! I didn't even remember typing "Smurf Loves Arianna!" Do I regret it? Nein! Smurf shall always remain multi-pathed in procreative desire - first one pregant's the Holy Egg!

Technically, the Arwen that I thought was cute is probably Hansi's own Wife! That little green-skinned elf-witch can't possibly be that "same-age-as-me" red-head seated on Hansi's lap in that famous picture made thru the famous Arianna web-link! Ooops!

Too, technically, Boob'll be home someday - just like all the Outer Demon's keep on insisting, whenever I seek to re-mate! But Boob!?! 12 years without humping once past the age of 21??? My quality of life is far below my own expectations, and the expectations of my entire age/peer group!

And Now, The Original Post-Text:

Contrary to that smelly old senile reptiles attack upon me and my character, I must re-iterate that I do not live with a family, and that I have a high-rise home of my very own, right in the middle of a downtown metropolis, five minutes from where Iron Geeken'll be jamming come the very end of May!

In my neighborhood, there are very few trad-Canadians, mosty overseas niggers and invading reserve-Indians, with the Indians seemingly controlling a vast subculture of fake crack, phony weed and thankfully invisible prostitution.

Plus its still very hard to go outside, without some damn Indian begging at you with the same damn Indian sob-story burning inside your forehead, all whilst they dressed in first-world clothing and living in the same first world accomodations as me and having the same income too, them damn fucking sinners!

In Elementary school our near Indian free Transcona class was advised to accept Indians as normal Canadians, all whilst I was having a Police Dad at home whom hated Indians at our table, causing me to think that Police Dad might be insane. Still did think so, even after living in other Indian neighborhoods like West Broadway, West End and North End. Then I moved into Central Park, and ever since, I've hated the Indians too...
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 20 Nov 2010 19:10, edited 2 times in total.

Mackasfour

#28 Post by Mackasfour » 20 Apr 2010 08:10

I don't think he contributes to a conversation, just entertains himself with his own

Gandalf de Grijze

#29 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 20 Apr 2010 10:17

and he's getting increasingly more disturbing
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Metal Fan

#30 Post by Metal Fan » 20 Apr 2010 18:46

I've always thought of him as weird. Now its just disturbing O.o

Hansi Smurf

Called Disturbing, But Not In A Quantifiable Manner, Alas!

#31 Post by Hansi Smurf » 20 Apr 2010 21:20

I recognize that Blood Type A does not find me disturbing in the least.

Type 0 - small stature, Type B - Medium Stature, AB - over 6', skinny, encephalic
Type A - over 6', large craniums and muscular.

RH Negative - the midgets, the giants, and all the mean-spirited, fussy people in general.

Technically, if spamel looks like my intuition sounds and imagines Him, my RH Negative Hypothesis is INCORRECT! I picture spamel as a large, over 6' high, large-headed cross of Iron Maiden Manager, Rod Smallwood, and deceased Pro-wrestler Davey-Boy Smith, with short, brown hair and blue eyes!

Further, as a Type A from a Type O mom and a Type B dad, let it be known that we are all still useful to one another as breeding chattle!

All of the "name-callers without further quantification" owe me a public apology, or they will be owed a visit by Cromwell's guns in an unconcieted and unironic manner: then you will all be taken to prison camps to be treated as illegal and unconsenting bodies; unable to bear arms, own properties or fuck. I'd traditionally mate you all but considering we are all post Summer Of Love, Post-revolutionary bodies, yet most attack me without any God or Nation on their side, why should I bother?

Last night this so-called weirdo, invented both cellular electrical power AND flying cars, utilizing the knowledge contained inside the science libraries of the United States. Beat that, weak geeks. I'll be having to pay a visit to both Ford Motor Co. and General Electric: the technology already exists! (no really! How will you all feel when you see me on TV as the inventor of flying cars, cellular electrical power AND wrestling John Cena for big cash too?)

Some random science facts:

Mrs. Hulk Hogan is not of the mental age of consent. It is illegal for man or woman to hump lest they are of the mental age of consent. Having reached the mental age of consent they would never marry, for a wife is a chattle traditionally, a part of her man's body, and without sentience, and thus not legally existing in any adult world.
Consenting Adults would have sex when they are able with any they see fit too, and without any thought of money or violence or chastity or pregancy-negativity.
Mr. Hulk Hogan deserves to be repaid his settlement; Mrs. Hogan deserves today to be either returned to her parent's home, or to be provided welfare and subsidized government housing, and/or psychiatric prison. That is the Law, universally. A wife is a wife, an adult is an adult, and by the Modern Nations we are all expected to be adults today. Hey?! are you Bardesses wives or adultresses?!

"The Hitman" Bret Hart deserves Canadian Pension Plan Disabilty Benefits. Approx. 3 million bucks in back pay, plus $300 000 a year til the age of 65, when the benefits will become old age benefits. I hope a rich welfare-lawyer in Calgary sees this message and agrees: a richer Hart family is a richer Canada!!!

Lower income and afraid to make babies? You needn't be! Everyone is entitled to mate globally, and either collect welfare or to be provided with garnished wages and/or tax credits for each child brought into life. These benefits are served to you freely by social workers thruout your own federal/state system, most likely thru the hospital where your births will be taking place, or at the local state welfare office. "As many babies as stars as in the sky" is a creed that you the individual may truly take to heart within modern and created nations!

A Valid Rebukement:

No, Scolds of Skalde, a grown woman will not sex-fantasize, but will be fatalistic and starting a kind and community seeking family, and with the nearest possible mate, no interpersonal difficulties allowed: always kind and gentle, and without the consent of any Father! You were made to mate with any of Braggi's Boasts to my mind's eye, yet it is consistently the Scolds whom either attack us all inside our mutual churches' Communion with sex-fantasies and dare to pretend that it is not rape, and all the while still remaining brittle, churlish and without honor at their own heart's core. (changing one's desire viz proximity is illegal and will be treated as a crime!)

(Psst... Metal Fan's a chatterbox, a scatterbrain, and the Guardian Princess Eilonwy too, pass it on!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 20 Nov 2010 19:14, edited 3 times in total.

Metal Fan

#32 Post by Metal Fan » 20 Apr 2010 23:19

(Psst... Metal Fan's a chatterbox, a scatterbrain, and the Guardian Princess Eilonwy too, pass it on!)

I don't mind. And I am sorry, if I offend you. SORRY! We still friends?

PS I've always been a chatterbox! That's how I got my first disaplin slip!

Led Guardian

#33 Post by Led Guardian » 21 Apr 2010 01:38

Metal Fan wrote:PS I've always been a chatterbox! That's how I got my first disaplin slip!
"Discipline" you mean? I just couldn't let that one go. :wink:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Metal Fan

#34 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 02:16

And I couldn't find it on this Mac's spell-check...I need more typing lesions!

Andreas

#35 Post by Andreas » 21 Apr 2010 02:33

Or a dictionary :P

Metal Fan

#36 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 05:38

People were telling me to get my lazy ass off the computer and I didn't have time.
Last edited by Metal Fan on 21 Apr 2010 18:32, edited 1 time in total.

Mackasfour

#37 Post by Mackasfour » 21 Apr 2010 08:27

Metal Fan wrote:People where telling me to get my lazy ass off the computer and I didn't have time.
*cough* Were *cough*

Andreas

#38 Post by Andreas » 21 Apr 2010 10:59

:lol:

Metal Fan

#39 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 18:32

Can't...laughing...to hard. :lol:

God, can I screw up any more?!

Gandalf de Grijze

#40 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 21 Apr 2010 19:01

sure you can.. look at teh smurf
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Metal Fan

#41 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 19:07

Yeah, true. But he does that on purpose.

Led Guardian

#42 Post by Led Guardian » 21 Apr 2010 19:45

Metal Fan wrote:And I couldn't find it on this Mac's spell-check...I need more typing lesions!
A typing lesion? That sounds painful. Maybe typing lessons will make those lesions better. :P
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Hansi Smurf

How I Discovered Ionosphere Induction Electricity

#43 Post by Hansi Smurf » 21 Apr 2010 19:51

Sometime ago I read a book based upon the research pioneered by radio-scientist, Nikolai Tesla, called "The HAARP Angels Fear To Play", a doomsday book fortelling the end of the reader via electro-magentic bolts from the sky.

Also in said book was a legend that Tesla had proven he could supply electricity via magnetically inducing the Earth's own ionosphere, without any wires or power stations, cellularly, if you will, thus eliminating power-cables, batteries, gas-power and electricity companies too, I guess.

I've since been looking at the world and thought that certainly Tesla must've been lying, or that his system would've been evident in the physic. Then, eventually, I had a free co-axial cable from SHAW Cable Co. attached to a television set, which together managed to pick up the old-school aerial antenna TV signals. By adjusting the coil, ie: causing the bottom of the coil to be wider-open than the middle, or the middle of the coil wider-open than the top and middle, that thusly I was able to alter the magnetic frequency and thusly the signal quality too. Then I read about magnetic-coil induction in the encyclopediac dictionary I read on the shitter every day, and the knowledge from that dictionary and the seeing of induction coil technology at work in the world was, all I needed to believe.

Yes, Gentle Reader, soon we will all be driving vehicles without fuel-limits; we will all be able to magnetically-repulse from off of the Earth's surface, and once far from Earth, a mere altering of electro-magnetic frequencies will cause us all to be able to attract ourselves to any other magentic body in our Solar System, freely and without pollution!

What's next? The "back-ground radiation induction drive!"

Anyways, I'm off to further plot and manufacture the Plebescite for a Free-Loving and Procreative Rape-based, mates-for-life, sex-society.

All consenting bodies will be energy-neutralized!

VREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 13 Nov 2010 18:10, edited 5 times in total.

Metal Fan

#44 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 20:32

SSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I SUCK AT SPELLING!!! And you know, it's quite funny! :lol:

Metal Fan

#45 Post by Metal Fan » 21 Apr 2010 20:34

Do you think Smurf is telling the truth? Can that happen?

Mackasfour

#46 Post by Mackasfour » 22 Apr 2010 09:09

Metal Fan wrote:SSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE! I SUCK AT SPELLING!!! And you know, it's quite funny! :lol:
It's ok, makes a funny :mrgreen:

Metal Fan

#47 Post by Metal Fan » 22 Apr 2010 09:16

I know. Funny!

Hansi Smurf

Observing Metal Fan

#48 Post by Hansi Smurf » 22 Apr 2010 18:22

If one were to read Metal Fan, as we all must, one might think that Metal Fan was actually Hansi Kursch slumming around in disguise, via Metal Fan's continuing pool-cleaning quotes and the accompanying Hansi-signatures!

I'm gonna be a big, pseudo-tuff heel-wrestler and chortle:

"Well, if Metal Fan is Hansi Kursch? You can still consider, Metal Fan, the Guardian-Princess!!!
Haw, haw, haw, haw!"
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 06 Nov 2010 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

Metal Fan

#49 Post by Metal Fan » 22 Apr 2010 18:53

Thank you. I would love to be called Hansi Kursch. But we all know I'm not. (But you didn't hear it from me! :D )

Sarah

#50 Post by Sarah » 23 Apr 2010 06:29

Dude. Learn how to spell my name correctly. For a start.
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream