Barack Hussein Obama

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: Barack Hussein Obama

#101 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 05 Oct 2009 06:15

oh,right!sorry!i'm the average sucker who calls everyone"pal"!
is dude good enough? :x
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

West Virginia Mule

#102 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Oct 2009 06:15

I'm not your dude, either.
KILROY WAS HERE

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#103 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 05 Oct 2009 06:18

OK I GET IT!

i'll just say Mule then,though you're not my mule,i want to clarify that,i already have one and it's quite a jealous animal i must say.

West Virginia Mule

#104 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Oct 2009 06:35

South Americans should feel shame for stealing the Olympics from Oprah and the Obamas.
KILROY WAS HERE

West Virginia Mule

#105 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Oct 2009 07:32

After seeing the latest trailer tonight, it becomes apparent that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will sell an extra bazillion copies to the Iranians and North Koreans.

Or it would, if people in those lands were allowed to possess videogames. Or TVs. Or free will.
KILROY WAS HERE

Raistlin Majere

#106 Post by Raistlin Majere » 05 Oct 2009 09:21

Why doesn't america throw them an atomic bomb (or even a small one,since atomic bombs are a bit expensive...), so that they will be free to have a tv afterwards?? I'm sure Iranians will love you for that!
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

West Virginia Mule

#107 Post by West Virginia Mule » 05 Oct 2009 21:40

Raistlin Majere wrote: I'm sure Iranians will love you for that!
We don't want the Iranians' love.

We want them dead.

Same way they want us.

Funny ol' world, ain't it?
KILROY WAS HERE

West Virginia Mule

#108 Post by West Virginia Mule » 06 Oct 2009 01:18

God has spoken, and he doesn't want Obama's change:

Yngwie Malmsteen - America Needs No Change

Now, if you can't believe Yngwie, who can you believe? Heh.
KILROY WAS HERE

West Virginia Mule

#109 Post by West Virginia Mule » 09 Oct 2009 02:16

Mmm, mmm, mmm. Barack Hussein Obama. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Barack Hussein Obama.

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!
For all your great accomplishments, we all doth say "hooray!"

Hooray, Mr. President! You're number one!
The first black American to lead this great nation!

Hooray, Mr. President we honor your great plans
To make this country's economy number one again!

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!
And we stand for all Americans under the great Red, White, and Blue!
Mmm, mmm, mmm. Rush Hudson Limbaugh. Mmm, mmm, mmm. Rush Hudson Limbaugh.

My ears have heard Rush Limbaugh on my parents' radio.
He tells me that the left is wrong and stuff I need to know.
We turn it off when he is done 'cause there is no other show.
Rush, keep broadcasting on.

Glory, glory hallelujah.
Glory, Clinton couldn't fool ya.
Barack Obama can't ignore ya.

In 1951 he was born in Missouri.
Now he's on the radio conducting EIB.
On the air to set us free from sea to shining see
he keeps broadcasting on.

Glory, glory hallelujah.
Glory, Clinton couldn't fool ya.
Barack Obama can't ignore ya.

Rush keep broadcasting on!
KILROY WAS HERE

Orodaran

#110 Post by Orodaran » 09 Oct 2009 19:54

He won the Noble prize for peace :P Mule, are you still with us or you shot yourself? :wink:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Skyclad

#111 Post by Skyclad » 09 Oct 2009 20:42

NASA tried blowing up the moon this morning, then Obama gets the Nobel prize for peace. Awesome.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

West Virginia Mule

#112 Post by West Virginia Mule » 09 Oct 2009 22:16

Orodaran wrote:He won the Noble prize for peace
Because he's done so much, I guess? To paraphrase Saturday Night Live, what Obama's done is...nothing. :lol:
Orodaran wrote:Mule, are you still with us or you shot yourself?
If I shoot myself, it won't be because Obama wins a trophy.

It will be because he ruins my life with the cap-and-tax bill.
KILROY WAS HERE

Skyclad

#113 Post by Skyclad » 09 Oct 2009 23:36

Wait... how can right-wingers say he hasn't been in office long enough to get the peace prize, yet say he's been in office long enough to have done everything he said he was going to do?

Andreas

#114 Post by Andreas » 10 Oct 2009 00:43

That's American politics... even more stupid than dutch politics.

West Virginia Mule

#115 Post by West Virginia Mule » 10 Oct 2009 12:16

Skyclad wrote:Wait... how can right-wingers say he hasn't been in office long enough to get the peace prize, yet say he's been in office long enough to have done everything he said he was going to do?
It's not that he hasn't been in office long enough. It's that he hasn't done anything to merit getting the peace prize.

The Nobel Peace Prize Committee just told Obama: "Look, we love what you're doing. You are destroying your country as a superpower. Keep it up, Bud. This is what we expected, and you're doing a damn good job." He's emasculating the United States and they applauded his intentions with this award.
KILROY WAS HERE

Orodaran

#116 Post by Orodaran » 10 Oct 2009 12:20

For me it was not a prize for Obama, it was a prize against Bush :wink:

Really, the world was so sicked and tired of Bush, that anyone in comparison would have done so much better in foreign politics and attitude towards the world problem to appear as a saviour and a superhero. Because you americans do KNOW that the Bush-led USA was one of the most despised and loathed nations ever in the eyes of the world, right??
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Belgarion

#117 Post by Belgarion » 10 Oct 2009 13:32

What Obama should do is to switch the healthcare system of the USA to a universal one. Then I think even the Obama-haters will love the guy.

And I agree with Orodaran about Obama receiving the Nobel prize. It was clearly against Bush and the message to the US was to never ever elect some asshole like Bush again.
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

ThePKH

#118 Post by ThePKH » 10 Oct 2009 14:32

Skyclad wrote:Wait... how can right-wingers say he hasn't been in office long enough to get the peace prize, yet say he's been in office long enough to have done everything he said he was going to do?
Well, even with all the world working together, the way for world peace would be a long one. However, a powerful man like the president of the US could easily drive the mankind back into the stone age with a simple push of a button if he wanted to.
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Joost

#119 Post by Joost » 11 Oct 2009 13:00

Ah damn, they've given the Nobel Peace Prize to Hussein Osama. The Nobel Peace Prize committee must be infiltrated by Muslims. :o
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

West Virginia Mule

#120 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Oct 2009 15:15

Liz Cheney:

"President Obama should send a message to the Nobel Committee at the Dec. 10 awards ceremony in Oslo, suggesting that he skip the ceremony and send the mother of a fallen soldier to show the importance of the war efforts. The notion that this White House says he will go to Oslo to accept this prize just adds to the farce. But I do think he could send a real signal here. I think what he ought to do is send a mother of a fallen American soldier to accept the prize on behalf of the US military and frankly to send the message to remind the Nobel committee that each one of them sleeps soundly at night because the US military is the greatest peacekeeping force in the world today."
KILROY WAS HERE

Raistlin Majere

#121 Post by Raistlin Majere » 13 Oct 2009 15:18

Make war to make peace....

hmmm... something here doesn't fit...

I wonder, since america cares for peace... :roll:
And makes war in order to have peace... :roll:
Pretends to want peace for the other peoples' sake... :roll:
Then why doesn't anyone thank them for the peace that they spread in the world with their bombs?
It's really so ungrateful... People are too ungrateful...Especially the dead ones.
Last edited by Raistlin Majere on 13 Oct 2009 15:23, edited 1 time in total.

West Virginia Mule

#122 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Oct 2009 15:23

In other news, Obama was denied sainthood and the Nobel Prize for economics. Outrageous. He is the Messiah, the Savior, and he is shepherding the destruction of the American economy and American freedom with vengeful satisfaction. How can he not be as deserving of these awards and honors as he is of the Peace Prize? Outrageous, I say. Outrageous.
KILROY WAS HERE

West Virginia Mule

#123 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Oct 2009 15:24

Raistlin Majere wrote:Make war to make peace....
Peace through superior firepower.
KILROY WAS HERE

Raistlin Majere

#124 Post by Raistlin Majere » 13 Oct 2009 15:28

Obama doesn't deserve the peace prize not because of his own policy.
He doesn't deserve it due to his predecessor's policy.

His country is engaged in two wars of offence. And he just sent more troops there...
He didn't start the war, but his country did. He didn't stop the wars, and therefore he doesn't deserve a peace prize.

Maybe in a year or two he will deserve it , if he indeed stops wars, and indeed help in the stop of atomic weapons...
(he should include USA in that purpose of course..)
A nobel prize represent words and ideas of normal people,but for the president of the united states, it should represent actions too. Words and opinions should not be enough to give him this prize....

------------------
I wonder, since america cares for peace... :roll:
And makes war in order to have peace... :roll:
Claims to want peace for the other peoples' sake... :roll:
Then why doesn't anyone thank them for the peace that they spread in the world with their bombs?
It's really so ungrateful... People are too ungrateful...Especially the dead ones.

Wicked Child

#125 Post by Wicked Child » 13 Oct 2009 16:03

What Obama should do is to switch the healthcare system of the USA to a universal one. Then I think even the Obama-haters will love the guy.
How come? Aren't you seeing that it is exactly what he's trying to do and what Obama-haters do is saying he's trying to make the US a commuist republic?! :wink:
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

West Virginia Mule

#126 Post by West Virginia Mule » 13 Oct 2009 16:42

Wicked Child wrote:
How come? Aren't you seeing that it is exactly what he's trying to do and what Obama-haters do is saying he's trying to make the US a commuist republic?! :wink:
ObamaCare is the gateway to eliminating all personal freedoms, giving the government control of every aspect of our lives under the guise of how it affects our health. The Baucus bill is a joke. The government already owns and runs the auto industry, the banks, the credit cards, the student loans, soon they'll own our health and the energy industry and hey, why stop there? The liberal democrat dream is a nation of mind-numb automatons feeling sorry for themselves, feeling victimized, feeling the government owes them something, standing in line waiting for government handouts, waiting for the government to tell them what they can and cannot do: What can I eat? Can I go to the doctor now? Is it time for me to die? What temperature can my house be? Can I have a car? Can I say this word? Can I pee now?

65,000 people line up at Cobo Hall in the wasteland that used to be Detroit, the perfect Obama citizens, wanting handouts, wanting the system to support them, feeling victimized: totally dependent on the government, just as Obama wants them. Don’t create an environment for them to succeed in, but rather one for them to fail in and tell them that the failure is the fault of everyone else, the result of 230 years of shameful American history. Victimize them, and make them totally dependent on the government. No free will, no control. Serfdom.

Obama and the liberal left covet total government control of our lives, because the government knows what’s best for us and the individual is helpless without them to lead the way. By design, Obama lets the economy slide further and further into hell. In his ideology, the pain and suffering of the recession inflicted upon the middle class is our just dessert for our disgraceful, capitalistic, racist, sexist, totalitarian, homophobic history. He has no interest in improving anything. As evidenced by his policies and his personal history, he wants to make America pay.

Shovel-ready jobs? My ass. Shovel-ready handouts is more like it. A pittance, scraps at an animal's feet. The unstimulating stimulus, by design. Does he cut taxes and enable businesses to begin hiring in earnest, let the system work its magic and recover as it’s always done? No. Instead he poisons the private sector more and more, forcing people into dependence, to feed from his hand. In the world of Obama, profit and prosperity—life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness—is amoral and unjust. Obama is a traitor to the constitution and a traitor to his country. He is killing us. The health care debacle he's going to ram down our throats whether we want it or it is merely the next step in the great, criminal power grab, the deconstructing of America.

No wonder the world loves him. And no wonder the enemies of America are laughing at him.
KILROY WAS HERE

Led Guardian

#127 Post by Led Guardian » 14 Oct 2009 07:30

How about it, Europeans? Has your free will been taken by your governments as a result of increased social services?
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Raistlin Majere

#128 Post by Raistlin Majere » 14 Oct 2009 08:21

ObamaCare is the gateway to eliminating all personal freedoms, giving the government control of every aspect of our lives under the guise of how it affects our health.
In Greece healthcare is public. (they are on the way to do it just like it is in the USA - private - but not done yet). I don't think I am spied on by the government using healthcare...(It can't do it anyway. But I don't think that even if the could use healthcare they would use any data to spy on me...)
How do they control every aspect of your life if they take over the healthcare? Besides, do you know how much money is spent by people to insure themselves? This money is most of the times not used by the insured person and ends up in the pocket of the businessman who owns the insurance company. Why shouldn't this money go to the state and provide this money to improve the healthcare system?
I don't feel that healthcare or social services have anything to do with free will.
In a country like the USA, the government has all the required funds to provide good quality healthcare.

ericdeko411

#129 Post by ericdeko411 » 14 Oct 2009 10:37

Skyclad wrote:NASA tried blowing up the moon this morning, then Obama gets the Nobel prize for peace. Awesome.
Oh, the best news so far.
Too bad I missed it. hah

West Virginia Mule

#130 Post by West Virginia Mule » 14 Oct 2009 11:32

Raisin wrote:How do they control every aspect of your life if they take over the healthcare?
Because the Obama ideology centers on big government running the country, shrinking and marginalizing the private sector and controlling people's lives. It’s the way he thinks, what people like him believe in. Government healthcare—the universal public option—will eliminate the private option, regardless of what he has claimed. There’s no way around it: private companies cannot compete with the government because the government does not have to make a profit. They're going to make it impossible for employers to provide private coverage. It will just be too expensive. So we'll all be dumped on the government’s public plan. And when that happens, they have us, they own us. How will they control every aspect of our lives if they control healthcare? Because anything we do can be considered from a health perspective. If you are behaving or living in an unhealthy way, then you are suddenly a burden on the U.S. healthcare system, a burden on the state, a burden on the country. So it’s the gateway for control: you cannot eat this, you cannot do that, you must do as we say, live as we say, what we consider the healthy, safe way. We're providing your healthcare and we therefore have the final word on your lifestyle, and you are obligated to meet certain gpvernment-madated health and safety criteria.

Some people are fine with that, I guess. Some people are cattle that need to be led. Maybe it is that Europeans or whomever do not mind having the government's hand twitching their puppet springs. There are many Americans who also want to be told what to do, when to do it, who want the government to take care of them like a parent tending an infant. They've forgotten that, as American citizens, they’ve been born with the exceptional freedoms of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Only the individual's limit is the limit of success. It’s the definition of the American Dream. But that message is distorted and skewed in the Obama vision, as he rebukes the American dream as amoral and victimizes everyone: we must penalize prosperity and return the nation’s wealth to its rightful owners (i.e. the 65,000 people standing outside Cobo Hall in Detroit looking for a handout). That’s why Obama won the election: the changing demographics and philosophies of the United States population. But there are still more conservatives than anything else, and many of us are just now waking up to this threat of Obama and his razing and rebuilding of America as a new entity entire. This is our country, this is our life, this is our past and future, this is right now—and we’ll not let him take it from us without a fight to the bitter end.

When Obama's surgeon general says doctors should not make a profit, it absolutely boggles the mind. That may be the way other countries work, but that's not how it is here. Profit makes the world go around. I go to the doctor when I want, for whatever I want, and see who I want. I want my doctor to be rich. It tells me he's successful and knows what the hell he's doing, and he’s not gonna screw up because he’s got a great life and doesn’t want to mess it up. I don't want to ask a government agent if I qualify for a certain type of care or service, wait a year to see a miserable clinic doctor slaving away for the state, then wait another year for the actual procedure—if the state actually approves me for it, which may not soon be the case. At 40, my useful years to society are dwindling. Soon, all I'll qualify for is Obama's pain pill.

There is, perhaps, a great difference in values and beliefs. The old standby of American freedom is a trilling wire in the blood and we want no one, but no one, to tell us what to do. If we’re not breaking the law, the government has no business meddling in our lives. It's why we have things like the Tenth Amendment limiting the power of federal government. Obama despises the U.S. Constitution because it runs askance to his own ideology. As such, there is no way this man should be our president. The government is by the people and for the people, and they sure as shit aren't there to dictate the terms of our existence to us. Or to own and control the private sector. Yeah, the purity of the concept has been muddied in the drift of time, but the core concept holds for most of us. The massive, unabashed Obama power grab currently in progress is the single most terrifying thing I've experienced in my life. I feel like I’m living through a dark, tragic misstep in history, the end of days.
Raisin wrote: In a country like the USA, the government has all the required funds to provide good quality healthcare.
:lol: Good one. The government has no funds! But I guess when Obama prints all the money he wants and puts the next ten generations into debt, we got all the funding we need. We can even give $1.5 billion a year to Pakistan and watch as they thank us by burning our flag in the streets. Yay!
KILROY WAS HERE

Raistlin Majere

#131 Post by Raistlin Majere » 14 Oct 2009 11:51

They've forgotten that, as American citizens, they’ve been born with the exceptional freedoms of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Only the individual's limit is the limit of success. It’s the definition of the American Dream.
But that message is distorted and skewed in the Obama vision, as he rebukes the American dream as amoral and victimizes everyone: we must penalize prosperity and return the nation’s wealth to its rightful owners
"liberty and the pursuit of happiness"
The state-controlled healthcare system ideed doesn't seek for the well-being of one american who persues his happiness. It provides for all americans despite their economic status. That's what a state should do for all its citizens. The law and the state should face all citizens as equals with the same rights and the same abilities (that is what the dream about pursuit of happiness means).

By the way, the Senate Finance Committee voted in favour of Obama's healthcare policy
http://my.barackobama.com/page/communit ... ica/gGM4RY
"Despite increasingly desperate attacks from the insurance lobby, the Senate Finance Committee took the historic step of voting reform legislation out of committee with bipartisan support. They're the final committee to do so -- and the negotiations over the final bill will now move to the full House and Senate."

@WVM: I am sure at this point that you actually own an insurance company....

West Virginia Mule

#132 Post by West Virginia Mule » 14 Oct 2009 12:25

Raisin wrote: The state-controlled healthcare system...provides for all americans despite their economic status.
It taxes the more prosperous citizens to pay for the care of the less prosperous citizens. That's redistribution of wealth. That's penalizing prosperity. It's inherently wrong and it's not what America is about.
That's what a state should do for all its citizens.
What the state should do for all its citizens is create an environment for the individual to succeed in (i.e. freedom and the free market) and then get out of the way.

Although I’m not one to illustrate this point since I’m the very definition of how to fumble away a perfectly good American life. Something wired wrong in the ol’ gray matter. But it’s okay. Thanks for asking.
The law and the state should face all citizens as equals with the same rights and the same abilities
They do! We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights. What made the United States the leader of the free world was that very core of individual liberty and how it allows all citizens to excel to the limits of their abilities, not government oppression and control, forced equality by redistribution of wealth. If Obama has his way, America will be severely diminished and will never again excel at anything.
Raisin wrote:By the way, the Senate Finance Committee voted in favour of Obama's healthcare policy
http://my.barackobama.com/page/communit ... ica/gGM4RY
"Despite increasingly desperate attacks from the insurance lobby, the Senate Finance Committee took the historic step of voting reform legislation out of committee with bipartisan support. They're the final committee to do so -- and the negotiations over the final bill will now move to the full House and Senate."
Yeah, we get the news here too.

I just wonder why it means so much to you on the other side of the world what kind of healthcare Americans have? It's my life it's going to adversely affect. It means nothing to you. Don't you have anything in your own life, in your own country to occupy your time? Oh, I forgot. Obama means everything to Europe in his quest to bring America to its knees. With every swing of the axe you cheer him on. And also, I guess the suffering and misery Obama's polices will inflict upon the middle class like me here are enough to keep you smiling for years.
Raisin wrote:@WVM: I am sure at this point that you actually own an insurance company....
Because I have insurance I like and want to keep and not go milking on the government’s tit? Yes, I must be a lobbyist for the insurance industry if I oppose the all-grasping fist of the mighty Barack.
KILROY WAS HERE

Raistlin Majere

#133 Post by Raistlin Majere » 14 Oct 2009 12:51

It taxes the more prosperous citizens to pay for the care of the less prosperous citizens.
That is the meaning of taxation. I take much from those that have to give much, and less from those that can only give less.
Taxation is keeps the state working, and gives both to business and to citizens.
There are many other organizations that work in the state that work with both the money of the wealthy people and the money of the poor people. I didn't see anyone low-paid person to say "Hey! why don't you give my money to wellfare instead of military weapons/soldiers?" --> The state decides where the money from taxes goes, not each citizen that gives money.
I just wonder why it means so much to you on the other side of the world what kind of healthcare Americans have? It's my life it's going to adversely affect. It means nothing to you.
Why did america care enough to make war in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afganistan...
And why do they impose solutions to other states' problems?
America, being one of the strogest countries in the world, is a point to look, because in fact almost any decision it makes has impact to other economies. Now, answer to me, what did the above countries meant to you?
Making money at the expense of other is not liberty...
Don't you have anything in your own life, in your own country to occupy your time?
I prefer to speak about my country in greek blogs. I am writing in greek there, so that I won't be misinterpreted by any american lobbist who will decide to help me by bombing my country.
And I am more occupied with my country, so don't worry. We're better here cause we don't have the devil to rule us.
middle class like me here
yeah, right..... I'm already laughing... --> If you are middle class, then why are you so afraid of "forced" redistribution of wealth (if it was resdistribution of wealth)?

West Virginia Mule

#134 Post by West Virginia Mule » 14 Oct 2009 23:32

Uhm...well, I think we're done here. Thanks for your time. :lol:
KILROY WAS HERE

Joost

#135 Post by Joost » 14 Oct 2009 23:43

WVM: Just wondering, did you even realize that up to 90% of all Americans will have to pay less taxes under Obama?

And a progressive tax policy is nothing new for the US, either, it's been rather commonplace since at least WW2, until Reagan tore it all down.

Or do you mean to say that American freedom really started with Reagan?
-- Martin Walkyier

Raistlin Majere

#136 Post by Raistlin Majere » 15 Oct 2009 15:03

I found the explanation why Obama was given the nobel prize:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Moz08RhEWgo/S ... -nobel.jpg
Last edited by Raistlin Majere on 16 Oct 2009 12:33, edited 1 time in total.

Belgarion

#137 Post by Belgarion » 15 Oct 2009 16:10

There is no image in your post?
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Raistlin Majere

#138 Post by Raistlin Majere » 16 Oct 2009 12:34

I put the link, cause it doesnt show it properly as an image :(

Mackasfour

#139 Post by Mackasfour » 16 Oct 2009 14:24

Lol :lol:
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Skyclad

#140 Post by Skyclad » 16 Oct 2009 19:05

Obamacare will not force you to take "government run" healthcare. It's just another option for you. If you want it, take it. If not, keep the insurance you have if you want. They can all work together just like the socialist US post office works and yet Fed Ex and UPS can make tons of money still.

West Virginia Mule

#141 Post by West Virginia Mule » 17 Oct 2009 00:57

Now Britt, you know it ain't gonna work like that. The "other option" will become the "only option" before long. Stop believing their lies! Believe ours instead. Heh.
KILROY WAS HERE

RiseAbove

#142 Post by RiseAbove » 17 Oct 2009 02:35

Politics suck.
Through the Dark Age and into the storm...

West Virginia Mule

#143 Post by West Virginia Mule » 17 Oct 2009 02:49

Yes.
KILROY WAS HERE

Led Guardian

#144 Post by Led Guardian » 17 Oct 2009 18:23

West Virginia Mule wrote:Because I have insurance I like and want to keep and not go milking on the government’s tit? Yes, I must be a lobbyist for the insurance industry if I oppose the all-grasping fist of the mighty Barack.
But you don't mind paying exorbitant premiums to suckle at the tit of giant insurance corporations?
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

ThePKH

#145 Post by ThePKH » 17 Oct 2009 21:32

Depends of the tit I guess. Probably the huge corporations have round, well formed titties, while the socialist government-funded tits are saggy with lots of hair on them.
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Wicked Child

#146 Post by Wicked Child » 19 Oct 2009 20:28

ThePKH wrote:Depends of the tit I guess. Probably the huge corporations have round, well formed titties, while the socialist government-funded tits are saggy with lots of hair on them.
It's like Zangief tits.
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

Paradiso

#147 Post by Paradiso » 20 Oct 2009 06:09

Oh jesus we have FOX news bullshit spewing into here too, the reason threads like this get so long is because you guys need to not give attention to the nutwings ;) There is zero reasoning with them, regardless of your political/ideological position. They just know one word, NO!

Bender B. Rodriguez

#148 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 20 Oct 2009 06:32

Wicked Child wrote:
ThePKH wrote:Depends of the tit I guess. Probably the huge corporations have round, well formed titties, while the socialist government-funded tits are saggy with lots of hair on them.
It's like Zangief tits.
:lol:

West Virginia Mule

#149 Post by West Virginia Mule » 20 Oct 2009 11:40

Presidio wrote:FOX news bullshit
If bullshit is the only news outlet that's not controlled by the government, that doesn't broadcast with Obama's gun at their head. FOX is the last outpost of free speech while the president burns the Constitution and squeezes the nation into his angry fist.

Obama Aide: 'We Controlled' the Press

The Obama campaign's press strategy leading up to his election last November focused on "making" the media cover what the campaign wanted and on exercising absolute "control" over coverage, White House Communications Director Anita Dunn told an overseas crowd early this year.

Presidio wrote:There is zero reasoning with them, regardless of your political/ideological position.
Because the left is so open to reason, I guess that makes you feel you possess the moral high ground. The great inferno that will engulf America will be the product of bullying, whining liberals who wanted to stroke their own imagined superiority and elitism by feigning the premise of morality.
Presidio wrote:They just know one word, NO!
Because everyone should agree with the left, and if not they're demonized. Agree with the left or pay the price. Obama owns every media outlet other than FOX, and so the White House--apparently with nothing better do to--invests its time whining and demonizing the one TV network that's not bowing down to them, not obeying commands from the throne. That anybody in congress or the media or the public actually says NO to the Messiah's twisted, racist, vengeful concept of burning America down and rebuilding it in his own image is just unthinkable.

As our president says: "White folks greed runs a world of need." And now he's going to make us pay for the perceived sins of 230 years of White Greed by obliterating the United States and the American Dream as they were, by disintegrating our lives.

To that, yes, we know just the one word.

No.

Until the end. Until the last breath. No.
KILROY WAS HERE

Joost

#150 Post by Joost » 20 Oct 2009 11:47

Oh please, stop using that race card and hide it safely away.

Reducing everything to racism is pathetic, whoever does it.
-- Martin Walkyier