This pretty much exemplifies the right wing in the U.S.

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Skyclad

This pretty much exemplifies the right wing in the U.S.

#1 Post by Skyclad » 07 May 2009 00:52

This is a message I got in response to a post I made on a YouTube video about how I didn't think kids needed to say the Pledge Of Allegiance before classes start in school. Seems these people are still full of the fear Cheney/Bush embedded into them over the last 8 years.

"yes you do need a pledge of allegiance you dumb ass its america if you dont know whats going on its a free county and obama is running it horrible you like him so much go to hell you just pathetic hes going to kill us all one day if there no pledge theres no county vote obama or macain if you picked obama you fucked up bad go to hell you dumb ass terrorist"
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#2 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 07 May 2009 01:28

hope you understood,terrorist! :lol:
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Joost

Re: This pretty much exemplifies the right wing in the U.S.

#3 Post by Joost » 07 May 2009 01:29

"yes you do need a pledge of allegiance you dumb ass its america if you dont know whats going on its a free county and obama is running it horrible you like him so much go to hell you just pathetic hes going to kill us all one day if there no pledge theres no county vote obama or macain if you picked obama you fucked up bad go to hell you dumb ass terrorist"
If all the precious time spent on reciting the Pledge of Allegiance would instead have been spent on learning proper grammar and punctuation, there might have been a tiny chance this wouldn't have happened like this. :P

edit: Interesting how this guy seems to think being a free country means that children must recide some pledge to their country at schools. I guess George Orwell might have had some things to say about this.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Skyclad

Re: This pretty much exemplifies the right wing in the U.S.

#4 Post by Skyclad » 07 May 2009 02:08

Joost wrote:
If all the precious time spent on reciting the Pledge of Allegiance would instead have been spent on learning proper grammar and punctuation, there might have been a tiny chance this wouldn't have happened like this. :P

edit: Interesting how this guy seems to think being a free country means that children must recide some pledge to their country at schools. I guess George Orwell might have had some things to say about this.

I told him the same exact thing about the grammar, and he just wrote back and said "Fuck you!". He also said his dad was in the "Marine Core"... :lol:
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

Sleeping Dragon

#5 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 07 May 2009 06:31

so he's a diver or something? :lol:
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

End Of An Era

#6 Post by End Of An Era » 07 May 2009 08:18

this is a free country! now do as i say! :lol:

ThePKH

#7 Post by ThePKH » 07 May 2009 08:44

End Of An Emo wrote:this is a free country! now do as i say! :lol:
Exactly what I was thinking when I read that comment. :D
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Palantyre

#8 Post by Palantyre » 07 May 2009 11:19

Free country = Everyone is free to follow orders RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

End Of An Era

#9 Post by End Of An Era » 07 May 2009 16:53

Palantyre wrote:Free country = Everyone is free to follow my orders RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
fixed ;)

Wicked Child

#10 Post by Wicked Child » 07 May 2009 19:03

If the right wing in your country is exemplified by that bizarre statement, I must feel so sorry for all US nation.

Anyway, it is just the standard level for youtube discussions...
You're going to hell. But not the cool one, that's where I'll go.
You go to the crappy hell.

Orodaran

#11 Post by Orodaran » 07 May 2009 19:27

Wicked Child wrote:Anyway, it is just the standard level for youtube discussions...
I so agree.... I mean, come on, are we expecting to find intelligent comments on Youtube? you'd have more luck trying to find people able to conjure up a better version of the relativity theory in a kindergarten....
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

verbranden

#12 Post by verbranden » 07 May 2009 19:49

People like that make me wonder what happened to the "criticizing the president is unpatriotic" rhetoric that's been spewed for the past 8 years.
artist formerly known as daladus

End Of An Era

#13 Post by End Of An Era » 07 May 2009 19:58

plug n play flaming: replaces opinions overnight!

ThePKH

#14 Post by ThePKH » 07 May 2009 21:04

verbranden wrote:People like that make me wonder what happened to the "criticizing the president is unpatriotic" rhetoric that's been spewed for the past 8 years.
Did you forget that:
When you criticize a democrat = you use your right for free speech
When you criticize a republican = you're unpatriotic and probably a terrorist
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!