What's the stupidest thing you've done in the last week?

In this section, you can talk relaxedly about everyday matters, and also engage in more serious discussions. Please try to keep this place accessible to everyone and write your posts in English.
Balaak

What's the stupidest thing you've done in the last week?

#1 Post by Balaak » 15 Apr 2009 21:33

Well?

Mine is wearing skater shoes while riding a horse. My foot slipped out of the stirrup while I was going pretty fast and I almost fell off... :lol:

Very stupid.

What did YOU do that was stupid, ignorant or utterly retarded?
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

Belgarion

#2 Post by Belgarion » 15 Apr 2009 21:34

Most of my life goes by retardedly, so don't know what to say.
In this world there are two tragedies, one is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it. Oscar Wilde

God gave men a brain and a penis and only enough blood to work one at a time.

Skyclad

#3 Post by Skyclad » 15 Apr 2009 21:51

Logging on to the Blind Guardian message board.
"The Simpsons is not real life"-Skyclads mom.

My My... MySPace: http://www.myspace.com/thetruebritton

End Of An Era

#4 Post by End Of An Era » 15 Apr 2009 22:17

yesterday i wasn't paying enough attention while backin up in a parking garage and almost hit a SUV. that was pretty stupid, luckily no hit and thus no damage :)

Draugwen

#5 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 22:20

Everything. Duh.
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

Orodaran

#6 Post by Orodaran » 15 Apr 2009 22:21

Freaking over stuff not worth freaking over
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Little Dragon

#7 Post by Little Dragon » 15 Apr 2009 23:30

loosing a needle in my bed. that will hurt... >.<
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Ratatosk

#8 Post by Ratatosk » 15 Apr 2009 23:32

mine is wearing horseshoes while skating
my keyboard is now clean

Cerbere

#9 Post by Cerbere » 16 Apr 2009 02:56

played the penis game

Balaak

#10 Post by Balaak » 16 Apr 2009 03:00

Ratatosk wrote:mine is wearing horseshoes while skating
Wanna trade shoes?
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

Cerbere

#11 Post by Cerbere » 16 Apr 2009 03:10

eeeewwww

Balaak

#12 Post by Balaak » 16 Apr 2009 03:13

Cerbere wrote:eeeewwww
NO U!!!!!
Quote:

Gandalf de Grijze

#13 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 16 Apr 2009 07:39

working last night
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Medea

#14 Post by Medea » 16 Apr 2009 09:57

playing mario kart on the wii... and then realising that I've been paying attention to the wrong player screen :oops:

or maybe training martial arts with a knee injury :?

Frozen within

#15 Post by Frozen within » 16 Apr 2009 10:32

Showing a lack of interest in the work that I do right in front of the big chief yesterday. Can't bring myself to be enthusiastic around that dude anymore, the only thing I feel then is the urge to hit that fucker till he cries. Still, that wasn't a smart move, should've known better.
Eat more vegetables !

No‘am

#16 Post by No‘am » 16 Apr 2009 13:46

Not studying for an exam.
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Ratatosk

#17 Post by Ratatosk » 16 Apr 2009 13:57

Balaak wrote:
Ratatosk wrote:mine is wearing horseshoes while skating
Wanna trade shoes?
If i ahd to choose, I'd choose horesshoes, skateshoes are for ppl who are about 13-14 years of age imo.
At least in the northern regions of Sweden
my keyboard is now clean

End Of An Era

#18 Post by End Of An Era » 16 Apr 2009 15:07

omegle

that's by far the most stupidest thing i've done this week, or even this month! ...maybe this year actually..

Frozen within

#19 Post by Frozen within » 16 Apr 2009 23:47

An hour ago I almost drove straight through a loading dock (in the end I only damaged it pretty severely but it's still hanging in its hinges ...), I guess that event took the lead as far as stupid stuff is concerned. So far, I should definitely add, because I've got a feeling it's just one of those weeks :|
Eat more vegetables !

Eisfunke

#20 Post by Eisfunke » 17 Apr 2009 13:57

staying awaken all night long (since several days) to re-do all my geography maps and my philosophy essays (I know I shan't waste all my time in studies but the last term is really important when you send a request to join a hypokhâgne after highschool) -well... and then drink several liters of coffee........
http://hankwave.hooxs.com
How can people worship an human being like them and I? They're definitely lunatics, and it is a lack of respect to this person!!

Medea

#21 Post by Medea » 17 Apr 2009 14:08

changing mine:

I've installed a windows update :roll:......

and then my laptop crashed :( Though a registry fix was done quickly, still stupid thing to do

Draugwen

#22 Post by Draugwen » 17 Apr 2009 15:03

You're lucky Medea... my last laptop almost died of its Windows Update and I had no Windows for three months...^^;

Cerbere

#23 Post by Cerbere » 17 Apr 2009 20:18

Computers are like air conditioners, they both stop working when you open windows.

Draugwen

#24 Post by Draugwen » 17 Apr 2009 20:31

:lol: nice one.

Sarah

#25 Post by Sarah » 18 Apr 2009 10:24

huuuuh, i just had a very stupid week...

Probably following a dude from belgium through the laos experience so far. Apart from some screaming and annoying stuff involved on the way, now i'm in vientiane and i gotta go back north.
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream