Just a song I composed in the last 2 days

A place for musicians to talk about equipment, production, compositions, get demo feedback, etc.
Lorn_Songster

Just a song I composed in the last 2 days

#1 Post by Lorn_Songster » 05 Oct 2012 01:56

It's called "Obsidian Skies", no name for the project just "Project X"
Produced on gp5 and a wave editor , very poor singing and production but its just a demo and a song I made just for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mftcyCsq ... e=youtu.be

Thanks to the guy that compiled all those space battle stuff!

Frozen within

Re: Just a song I composed in the last 2 days

#2 Post by Frozen within » 16 Nov 2013 15:04

Duke Nukem would have gone batshit crazy on a track like this one ! I mean, I can almost here him say "Your face, your ass - what's the difference?" while blowing a hole into a pig cop :twisted:
Eat more vegetables !

Storm Bringer

#4 Post by Storm Bringer » 28 Nov 2013 22:55

Not bad at all actually. When you were recording the vocals were you trying to be quieter and softer though or is that your natural singing voice?

Lorn_Songster

#5 Post by Lorn_Songster » 14 Jul 2014 02:18

Sorry for the LATE reply, its just that my voice is fucked up since a couple and a half of years ago, nothing to do for now to improve it, now it sounds really soft, I cant scream, I sadly had to quit my band of rock blues (creedence needs some balls actually) because of that, I wish I recover because I love to sing and so,its just a hobby of course but well...Dont ask, its really mysterious :|

LAR$

#6 Post by LAR$ » 02 Feb 2015 12:48

Lorn_Songster wrote:Sorry for the LATE reply, its just that my voice is fucked up since a couple and a half of years ago, nothing to do for now to improve it, now it sounds really soft, I cant scream, I sadly had to quit my band of rock blues (creedence needs some balls actually) because of that, I wish I recover because I love to sing and so,its just a hobby of course but well...Dont ask, its really mysterious :|
Blind Guardian never composed a new album. I have damned them for an ethernity and this my joke is a best creative thing almost for a 50 years of existance it's shizofrenics like a Helloween band, or Metallica-Alcoholica and many others metal scum. Your "music" ia a nonsence only for dirty violent cruel emptyhead children I think for my only wright opinion!
http://vk.com/dnevnikimertveca

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++