"A Past and Future Secret" vocal cover

A place for musicians to talk about equipment, production, compositions, get demo feedback, etc.
Imtholiel

"A Past and Future Secret" vocal cover

#1 Post by Imtholiel » 07 Oct 2010 09:17

Hello!

This is my "A Past And Future Secret" vocal cover. I recorded it years ago but I want to share it now:P It's not a pro cover but I hope you like my female version of the song.
At the same time I am looking for a symphonic power metal band project in New York area but my hopes are about to die about it:(

http://www.youtube.com/user/ArianeImtho ... QlnuH-Qm6U

And this is myspace: http://www.myspace.com/imtholiel

spamel

Re: "A Past and Future Secret" vocal cover

#2 Post by spamel » 07 Oct 2010 13:36

I like it. If that was before you were trained then I'd love to hear you do it again! There were a few wobbles that I noticed, but for an untrained singer then that is OK by me. Are you going to re-record it?
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Imtholiel

#3 Post by Imtholiel » 07 Oct 2010 20:15

Thank you:) While I was recording this song, I was too excited and sang some parts in a hurry:P I am not sure to record it again but why not. Maybe, in the future I can try that. I am away from home for a while:)

teo_guardian

#4 Post by teo_guardian » 08 Oct 2010 22:21

great

i wrote it in your channel also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQNMA2Yni_I
Your voice would fit perfectly on that one!
I like it so much :mrgreen:

Imtholiel

#5 Post by Imtholiel » 10 Oct 2010 06:00

I've listened the song and its really cool. I love singing video game songs too:)

Gref

#7 Post by Gref » 28 May 2011 20:28

It's very cool! i suppose you put on a modest air when you said that this is not a pro

innerdream

#8 Post by innerdream » 30 May 2011 19:19

beautiful voice - do you write any of your own songs?

Imtholiel

#9 Post by Imtholiel » 01 Jun 2011 18:37

Hello again! Thanks a lot for the nice comments:) And yes I started to write my own songs now, working on a single project and I am back to my country. In the meantime I covered some more songs that you can find in my youtube channel:) Ah, one more thing:P, I will cover a new long BG song that I love much soon:)

GreenAjah

#10 Post by GreenAjah » 01 Jun 2011 21:10

Very very cool, I must say. I love hearing awesome covers like this. Plus, I've really been hooked on this song for like ten or more days now, so this made me quite happy. Keep up the fantastic work! This is some tough stuff to sing along to casually in the car, so this is impressive to say the least!
"Raise this banner high. Don't take it down again until the Last Battle has been won. I march beneath the sign of the wolf!"

Imtholiel

#11 Post by Imtholiel » 03 Jun 2011 01:07

GreenAjah wrote:Very very cool, I must say. I love hearing awesome covers like this. Plus, I've really been hooked on this song for like ten or more days now, so this made me quite happy. Keep up the fantastic work! This is some tough stuff to sing along to casually in the car, so this is impressive to say the least!
That's amazing to hear GreenAjah! It's good to know that at least some people are keep listening me:) You know you can get nice comments but still people don't listen your song ever again and forget about it. Your comment made me so happy now:)

Imtholiel

#12 Post by Imtholiel » 02 Aug 2011 15:45

Btw, I have created a facebook page a few days ago and gonna share my new songs in there. If you are interested : http://www.facebook.com/ArianeImtholiel