Chances of something special for NiME's 20th anniversary next year?

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
arenamaster

Chances of something special for NiME's 20th anniversary next year?

#1 Post by arenamaster » 23 Aug 2017 16:30

Whaddya thinking on this?

I would appreciate even something small, like a deluxe version of the album with the remaster and the remix from A Traveler's Guide to Space and Time. Demos and all would be great too.

Or at least release a live version of Curse of Feanor we know they have in their archives from the USA tour :lol:

Thoughts?
Each step I take,
May it hurt may it ache
Leads me further
Away from the past!
But as long as I breathe,
Each smile in my bleak face,
I'm on my way to find
Back to the peace of mind!

priderock

Re: Chances of something special for NiME's 20th anniversary next year?

#2 Post by priderock » 25 Aug 2017 07:52

I also want to see something speical for the anniversary of this genius album, but i really doubt it. A remaster and remix version is always great for an occasion like this but we get that in 2013 with ATGTSAT and its absolutely perfect actually. The only think that comes to my mind and that I'm always thinking about this particiluar album(together with ANATO) would be a new edition with a real orchestra... This is the only thing that comes to my mind as something different and possible in the future(if not now). :twisted:

Anyway, I would be also really happy if we get a remixed version of ATITM together with a remaster of ATEOT someday. Beyond the Red Mirror is totally perfect for me right now!