Imaginations for North America

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
koboldt

Imaginations for North America

#1 Post by koboldt » 05 Jul 2016 21:37

This is really good news!!!

I wonder if there´ll be any show broadcast by TV so that we may have the chance to find this epic performance on youtube.

I absolutely love this idea of bands playing their landmark albums as a whole!!

Ryu

Re: Imaginations for North America

#2 Post by Ryu » 07 Jul 2016 22:29

I do appreciate that this is something unheard of with this band, albeit they often came close to playing half of this album or more on certain legs of most recent tours.

So on the one hand, anything deviating from the norm with their set list habits is welcome, but they're playing it as safe as possible. Adding to that this only leaves space for 6 or 7 additional songs, 3-4 of which are already non-negotiable set list staples.
Defiant of destiny

sciacallo010

#3 Post by sciacallo010 » 08 Jul 2016 08:21

Considering they'll have to play The Bard's Song, Valhalla and Mirror, Mirror and a bunch of songs from the new album the setlist is pretty much done already :D

blindgfan

#4 Post by blindgfan » 10 Jul 2016 13:00

They better play long overdue Journey Through the Dark and/or Traveller in Time! Replacing Mirror Mirror with Curse of Feanor would also be a treat.

Jon The Wise

#5 Post by Jon The Wise » 03 Aug 2016 23:05

Plleeease do The Curse Of Feanor! That with the Imaginations album would be plenty of surprises. I think my night is made with the Imaginations album but I would not mind seeing them take out Mirrror Mirror for Curse either. Or Time What Is Time, never enough Somewhere Far Beyond.