Setlist discussion for 2015

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Krylo

Setlist discussion for 2015

#1 Post by Krylo » 31 Mar 2015 14:24

Seeing BG in June and still not sure what they will play. If you've seen them recently, share some of the songs they played! Also if you have any good guesses, throw them around. Much appreciated :D

Infernal Lord

Re: Setlist discussion for 2015

#2 Post by Infernal Lord » 04 Apr 2015 09:03

Krylo wrote:Seeing BG in June and still not sure what they will play. If you've seen them recently, share some of the songs they played! Also if you have any good guesses, throw them around. Much appreciated :D
I say check this out, matey: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44738 :wink:
The Nine sing
Once upon a dream ago
We're the ones you've left alone

Dragonfly

#3 Post by Dragonfly » 22 Apr 2015 15:16

What worries me is the absence of "The Holy Grail". Missing out on that song would be a disappointment.
But I'm so glad they play "Banish From Sanctuary" every time, amazing song!
Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why,
They just tell you that you're on your own,
Fill your head all full of lies

Guardian'86

#4 Post by Guardian'86 » 22 Apr 2015 17:05

They had talked about songs never or rarely played. But unitl now I'm seeing on the setlist only "banish from sanctuary" as songs rarely played. They played "journey through the dark" during the first two shows then they dropped it out of the set. In Madrid on april 19th they played "time what is time" and it disappeared the following concert.
So maybe there will a big turn over later or we must expect the usual. From the first two album nothing they are playing if not valhalla, majesty sometime e "banish from sanctuary" which is the standard song until now at least.
Anything new or relevant until now. They could drop out "fly" and play something new from the album "NIME" or from "SFB" and in that case it could be a great set.

Edain

#5 Post by Edain » 22 Apr 2015 19:17

I'm still pretty underwhelmed by the setlist as well. Not a single real surprise yet - they seem to be playing it safe. No "rare" songs from the newer albums (ATITM: Another stranger me, This will never end, ANATO: The Soulforged, Under the Ice, NIME: Blood Tears, When Sorrow Sang,...) and from the older albums only "rare" ones in the sense that they haven't been played for a while - but still were staple songs back then.

This discussion is probably horribly fanboyish - average Metal Joe who makes up 75 % of the audience doesn't care about fresh or rare songs, so their decision is understandable. But a setlist of average 2 hours length could easily bear one "uncommon" song per show without putting the crowd off.

Today Barend wrote on Facebook they'd "slowly practice/refresh other songs they'd put on the setlist" - maybe the Germany gigs will bring in some fresh air. :?
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Dragonfly

#6 Post by Dragonfly » 22 Apr 2015 20:41

I sure hope for some "fresh air", too. I'll do everything to make sure I will see them on this tour and I think it's going to be fantastic regardless of the actual setlist because it's my first ever Blind Guardian concert (hope not the last). Still some forgotten gems are sure to make the evening even better, I could personally do without some frequently played songs such as "Fly" or "Mirror Mirror". And I've never been a big fan of "Into The Storm" either :? , would gladly skip it for "I'm Alive"! Hearing "The Soulforged" would be a true blessing, and "Harvest Of Sorrow" too...
However, I'm glad to see that "Tanelorn" is a staple on this tour, that must be a killer song live (just as it is on the album)! And for some reason I never get tired of "Majesty". :mrgreen:

Avelar

#7 Post by Avelar » 24 Apr 2015 22:57

It's ridiculous to hear announcement of the next song from the crowd :lol: They don't even change the order of the songs.

Thanks to the band for playing ATTWS in Pratteln. Finally I had heard this song live, on my 7th BG concert.

Off topic: Are these mirrors on the walls always in Z-7 or it were decorations especially for BG? :P
Just keep in mind, this world is sacred.

Traveller in Time

#8 Post by Traveller in Time » 25 Apr 2015 01:18

Today at Offenbach we got Script for my requiem, sacred worlds (instead of into the storm) and the story ends
Therefore no ATTWS.
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

ErHaO

#9 Post by ErHaO » 25 Apr 2015 01:24

I get why people want rare songs, but asking them to scrap all songs like Mirror Mirror, Bard's Songs and Valhalla? It took them about 5 whole damn years to return here. It was amazing to finally shout a few classics with hundreds of fans out loud again. They already lowered the number of constant hits and semi-hits by rotating a few of them each concert (Bright Eyes, Welcome to Dying, LotR, Traveller in Time etc.). The setlist is varied, spans almost their entire career and the two encores work fantastic.

As for the new material, last tour I got A Voice in the Dark and Wheel of Time live, I think this setlist represents their new material way better. I think Ninth Wave is killer live, best opener they ever had imo. That was a big surprise for me. Miracle Machine is also very nice and Twilight of the Gods worked great. Prophecies is a killer studiotrack, but while the performance was great I missed that live spark.

But a surprise would not hurt, personally I would like a few of these (for the new recording): Curse My Name, Ride Into Obsession, The Hobbit, Tommyknockers, Mordred's Song acoustic, When Sorrow Sang, Doom and Theater of Pain.

Led Guardian

#10 Post by Led Guardian » 25 Apr 2015 02:29

ErHaO wrote:I get why people want rare songs, but asking them to scrap all songs like Mirror Mirror, Bard's Songs and Valhalla? It took them about 5 whole damn years to return here. It was amazing to finally shout a few classics with hundreds of fans out loud again. They already lowered the number of constant hits and semi-hits by rotating a few of them each concert (Bright Eyes, Welcome to Dying, LotR, Traveller in Time etc.). The setlist is varied, spans almost their entire career and the two encores work fantastic.
I never did understand the two encore thing. They pack a third of their concert into the encores. Wouldn't it make more sense to merge the first encore with the main set? Or are they just sneaking a breather? They did take an awfully long time between encores when I saw them. A little too long...
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Gandalf de Grijze

#11 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 25 Apr 2015 11:42

Well, the two encores now serve to use the other intro's... at least here in the Netherlands it did...
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Traveller in Time

#12 Post by Traveller in Time » 25 Apr 2015 11:51

Well it's nice that they can use some other intros (war of wraith, wheel of time, sacred worlds) with those two encore things, and the time between really got shortened i guess. I would say at Trier and Offenbach it was less than 4 minutes.

Prophecies is a killer live song if you ask me, so that once more shows that impressions are always from someone's point of view.
For me Wheel of Time doesn't work live that perfect (Fly, too :oops: ), there is still missing some drive of the orchestra and due to its length i would appreciate two other songs instead. ATTWS worked always fine for me. Miracle Machine is a nice ballad, lotr a classic but i could imagine that they skip it with HOS (All the Kings horses would be a real surprise, or road of no release, maiden and the minstrel knight would be real surprise as well or skalds and shadows)
What gained a lot was the last candle, i really love the guitar sound there.

I see there is a need for Valhalla, but if you ask me it could be replaced with some other classic (Traveler in Time, Quest for Tanelorn, Batallions of fear, Majesty, Time what is time, welcome to dying, well i guess you know...)

i would be really surprised by these songs:
Battlefield, curse of feanor, grand parade, Thorn, Blood tears, the Eldar, black chamber :D, Another Holy war, Barbara Ann, Ride into Obsession, the new order, precious jerusalem, wait for an answer
Last edited by Traveller in Time on 26 Apr 2015 03:31, edited 2 times in total.

Traveller in Time

#13 Post by Traveller in Time » 25 Apr 2015 11:52

Gandalf de Grijze wrote:Well, the two encores now serve to use the other intro's... at least here in the Netherlands it did...
haha, exactly what i thought, i just was too late :)

wade-newb

#14 Post by wade-newb » 25 Apr 2015 20:20

The New Order and Ashes of Eternity would be great live songs, imo.
I can't think of anything clever to put here.

Infernal Lord

#15 Post by Infernal Lord » 25 Apr 2015 20:43

Traveller in Time wrote: Prophecies is a killer live song if you ask me
That! 8)

One of the best songs of the night [in London], in my opinion.
The Nine sing
Once upon a dream ago

Led Guardian

#16 Post by Led Guardian » 26 Apr 2015 06:38

I would give my left nut to see a show with The Ninth Wave, Sacred Worlds, Wheel of Time, and And Then There Was Silence. I don't guess the band has any use for that though. Make it happen anyway please? :mrgreen:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Traveller in Time

#17 Post by Traveller in Time » 26 Apr 2015 14:05

Led Guardian wrote:I would give my left nut to see a show with The Ninth Wave, Sacred Worlds, Wheel of Time, and And Then There Was Silence. I don't guess the band has any use for that though. Make it happen anyway please? :mrgreen:
i doubt about that as well as they play Sacred Worlds OR Wheel of Time so far.

Dragonfly

#18 Post by Dragonfly » 26 Apr 2015 18:10

Actually they played them both at the opening show in Krefeld according to setlist.fm. But yeah, I don't see that happening very often in the future...

Vanni Fucci

#19 Post by Vanni Fucci » 26 Apr 2015 19:18

Guardian'86 wrote: They played "journey through the dark" during the first two shows then they dropped it out of the set.
That's disappointing, it's one of my favorite BG songs.
What's kinda surprising is that they're playing fewer songs off Imaginations, favoring a more balanced setlist. The setlists are all cool, yet I wish they were more daring and played stuff like When Sorrow Sang or The Soulforged every now and then.

Traveller in Time

#20 Post by Traveller in Time » 27 Apr 2015 00:18

Dragonfly wrote:Actually they played them both at the opening show in Krefeld according to setlist.fm. But yeah, I don't see that happening very often in the future...
i was totally wrong
not only there even at Offenbach where i was.... :oops:

but you don't get WoT, ATTWS and sacred Worlds at one concert i guess ;)
only two there are a master and a .... piece ;)

Led Guardian

#21 Post by Led Guardian » 27 Apr 2015 03:42

A man can dream

Isis65

#22 Post by Isis65 » 27 Apr 2015 11:45

In Düsseldorf the most epic "..and then there was silence" I´ve never heard live.
And a little surprise: the last song was not "mirror mirror"...after that, they played "majesty".
2h and half for the same 18 songs...
I'm an old girl...

Anti War Songs

majesty

#23 Post by majesty » 27 Apr 2015 15:11

I wish they played Majesty in Offenbach too :( I also would have loved to hear Lost in the twiligh hall *sigh* but the show was awesome anyway!
And I think they play a lot of new stuff on the tour...4 songs from the new album is quite a lot for BG!
The Lights are up,
Now let the play begin!

*Why save the world when you can rule it? And why touch the ground when you can fly away to dreams...?*

Infernal Lord

#24 Post by Infernal Lord » 27 Apr 2015 22:42

I like the mix of old and new material that they've played so far. On paper, I think the setlist from Madrid on 19th April is the best night so far: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/blind-gua ... 8f8e0.html

I really enjoyed the London show though, so I've got no real complaints. :)
The Nine sing
Once upon a dream ago

Skrymir

#25 Post by Skrymir » 28 Apr 2015 01:52

Led Guardian wrote:I would give my left nut to see a show with The Ninth Wave, Sacred Worlds, Wheel of Time, and And Then There Was Silence. I don't guess the band has any use for that though. Make it happen anyway please? :mrgreen:
They actually played almost all of them (except Sacred Worlds) in Düsseldorf. Guess that might have been an exception though.

Dragonfly

#26 Post by Dragonfly » 29 Apr 2015 14:10

And yesterday in Munich they played "The Ninth Wave", "Imaginations From The Other Side", "Wheel Of Time" and "Sacred Worlds" together which is also a pretty epic package for just one night! :) No "Majesty" though. I really wish that they perform it in Saint Petersburg, the power of that chorus cannot be denied.

t.a.j.

#27 Post by t.a.j. » 30 Apr 2015 09:38

Munich:
1. The Ninth Wave
2. Banished From Sanctuary
3. Nightfall
4. Fly
5. Tanelorn
6. Prophecies
7. The Last Candle
8. Miracle Machine
9. A Past And Future Secret
10. Welcome To Dying
11. Journey Through The Dark (!)
12. Imaginations From The Other Side
13. Sacred Worlds
14. Twilight Of The Gods
15. Valhalla
16. Wheel of Time
17. Bard's Song
18. Mirror Mirror

Not unexpected, though I could have done without Sacred Worlds and Wheel of Time, both of which drag on without any real highlights and just don't work live for me. Partly because so much of it comes from tape. That's my general issue with Orphaned Land, too. I like their albums, but live it's almost like a playback show.

ATTWS and SFB work so much better live.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Traveller in Time

#28 Post by Traveller in Time » 30 Apr 2015 11:42

t.a.j. wrote: Not unexpected, though I could have done without Sacred Worlds and Wheel of Time, both of which drag on without any real highlights and just don't work live for me. Partly because so much of it comes from tape. That's my general issue with Orphaned Land, too. I like their albums, but live it's almost like a playback show.

ATTWS and SFB work so much better live.
+1
yeah i would prefer 4 or 5 other songs instead. For me both felt like foreign particles in the setlist. And it lowers the drive of the audience i would say.
ATTWS suited

really amazing were Hansi's announcements. i attended to three shows and they were always different and funny. Like he took some lessons in comedy.
I remmeber last tour he was talking mostly the same. So he improved in this very well. Never felt so entertained at a BG concert before (besides on BGOA)

Dragonfly

#29 Post by Dragonfly » 02 May 2015 00:28

"Guardian Of The Blind" has arrived, hope there's more new stuff to come!

Traveller in Time

#30 Post by Traveller in Time » 02 May 2015 01:15

yeah and twilight of the gods went off the encore and got to the main part.
Just a mistake or a new structure?
Last edited by Traveller in Time on 02 May 2015 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

Ryu

#31 Post by Ryu » 02 May 2015 01:16

I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out over the lack of The Holy Grail. Have they somehow not considered how ballistic that song would be for the fans? It's a killer track, it really should be the "Tanelorn" of BTRM. (Live staple for most future sets.)
Defiant of destiny

Traveller in Time

#32 Post by Traveller in Time » 02 May 2015 01:19

Ryu wrote:I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out over the lack of The Holy Grail. Have they somehow not considered how ballistic that song would be for the fans? It's a killer track, it really should be the "Tanelorn" of BTRM. (Live staple for most future sets.)
nothing to add, absolutely right!

Ryu

#33 Post by Ryu » 02 May 2015 01:43

At work and bored, so I fanboyed out my ideal (and impossible) setlist:
1. The Ninth Wave
2. The Curse of Fëanor
3. Nightfall
4. Lost in the Twilight Hall
5. Run for the Night
6. Prophecies
7. Straight Through the Mirror
8. Curse My Name
9. And Then There Was Silence
Encore
10. Somewhere Far Beyond
11. A Past and Future Secret
12. The Holy Grail
13. Mirror Mirror
Encore 2
14. Sacred Mind
15. Follow the Blind
16. Grand Parade
Finale
17. The Bard's Song - In the Forest + The Hobbit
18. Battlefield
19. At the Edge of Time

Very ambitious of me. It would be a fascinating festival set, ideally with an orchestra and choir. ;)
Defiant of destiny

Twister

#34 Post by Twister » 02 May 2015 12:05

"Guardian of the Blind" was in the setlist of the last two shows!
"Well, I was about to announce the next song, but I think we'll have to skip it...
Yeah, because we have a pretty sad song here, and you all seem so happy to me...!"

(Hansi Kursch)

priderock

#35 Post by priderock » 02 May 2015 13:53

Ryu wrote:At work and bored, so I fanboyed out my ideal (and impossible) setlist:
1. The Ninth Wave
2. The Curse of Fëanor
3. Nightfall
4. Lost in the Twilight Hall
5. Run for the Night
6. Prophecies
7. Straight Through the Mirror
8. Curse My Name
9. And Then There Was Silence
Encore
10. Somewhere Far Beyond
11. A Past and Future Secret
12. The Holy Grail
13. Mirror Mirror
Encore 2
14. Sacred Mind
15. Follow the Blind
16. Grand Parade
Finale
17. The Bard's Song - In the Forest + The Hobbit
18. Battlefield
19. At the Edge of Time

Very ambitious of me. It would be a fascinating festival set, ideally with an orchestra and choir. ;)

Mate, please be more careful... I was just scrolling the page and at first I didn't saw what you have wrote(about the "dream setlist" from you) and then I saw Battlefield and At The Edge Of Time as for the end!!! For about 30 secs I was like: "maaan", "WOOOOW", AaaAaaAaaaaaaaaaa(just so close to the heartattack)...and after that I saw what you meant... :shock: :cry: :mrgreen:
But, anyway, I like your idea ;)

Infernal Lord

#36 Post by Infernal Lord » 02 May 2015 21:21

Twister wrote:"Guardian of the Blind" was in the setlist of the last two shows!
Must be a KILLER live track! 8) Good on the Bards.
The Nine sing
Once upon a dream ago

Infernal Lord

#37 Post by Infernal Lord » 02 May 2015 21:49

Ryu wrote:I'm on the verge of pulling my hair out over the lack of The Holy Grail. Have they somehow not considered how ballistic that song would be for the fans? It's a killer track, it really should be the "Tanelorn" of BTRM. (Live staple for most future sets.)
I agree that 'The Holy Grail' would be great live. To be honest, though, the song from the new album that they haven't played (or is on the rehearsal list, according to what's been released so far) that I think would work particularly well is 'Sacred Mind'. It's such an AWESOME track!
The Nine sing
Once upon a dream ago

Blackened

#38 Post by Blackened » 03 May 2015 13:34

Was at the show in Hamburg yesterday and was really impressed.

After "Tanelorn" we all screamed for "Majesty" and they really played it right away.
Thought that was pretty cool of them.

Dragonfly

#39 Post by Dragonfly » 07 May 2015 20:28

And I'm noticing that "Sacred Worlds" gets played less and less with each subsequent show... :(

Orodaran

#40 Post by Orodaran » 09 May 2015 11:23

In the past I've been a major setlist criticizer of BG, and I guess I could find many things wrong with the current ones, but I must say that overall I'm quite satisfied. The album they're touring for gets most song in the set? Imaginations gets only one song and it's not even the title track? 7 songs overall from the last two albums and not a load of old classics? I would have signed for that in the previous tours! and whenever you get Journey through the Dark the evening is awesome B|

Now, some nitpicking that has more to do with personal, fanboyish and never-satisfied desires rather than real criticisms:

- When in the blue hell Majesty has become a fan favorite that has to be obsessively shouted and requested at every gig? :shock: I see on setlist.fm the song labeled almost every time as "fan request", and in Milan as well it was widely requested - the first time Hansi joked about it ("You're asking for Prophecies? because Prophecies is up next"), the second they actually played it (and I believe it was not on the set - every gig has 18 actual songs, I got 19). It's a nice and fun songs but I can think of literally any other song I'd rather hear in its stead!
- WHY OH WHY ISN'T THE HOLY GRAIL IN THE SET GODDAMMIT
- They managed to sneak a song from every album, show some love for ANATO as well :(
- All the new songs are really good live, Prophecies came out very good, and I enjoyed The Ninth Wave and Twilight of the Gods more than on the album. Which makes me even sadder for the lack of The Holy Grail.

I applaud also the mini acoustic set, it's something different, maybe two encores who make up 1/3 of the set is a bit overkill but they can rest better and use the intros I guess.

The setlist I got was:

1.The Ninth Wave
2.Banish from Sanctuary
3.Nightfall
4.Fly
5.Tanelorn (Into the Void)
6.Prophecies
7.The Last Candle
8.Miracle Machine
9.Lord of the Rings
10.Traveler in Time
11.Majesty
12.Journey Through the Dark
13.And the Story Ends
========================
War of Wrath
14.Into the Storm
15.Twilight of the Gods
16.Valhalla
========================
17.Wheel of Time
18.The Bard's Song - In the Forest
19.Mirror Mirror

The realistic setlist I'd have picked seeing the other songs rotating (or almost):

1.The Ninth Wave
2.Banish from Sanctuary
3.Nightfall
4.This will never End
5.Tanelorn (Into the Void)
6.Prophecies
7.The Last Candle
8.Miracle Machine
9.War of the Thrones
10.Traveler in Time
11.The Holy Grail
12.Journey Through the Dark
13.And the Story Ends
========================
14.Guardian of the Blind
15.Twilight of the Gods
16.Valhalla
========================
17.Sacred Worlds
18.The Bard's Song - In the Forest
19.Mirror Mirror
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Ryu

#41 Post by Ryu » 11 May 2015 05:39

Any damn idea on those Athens setlists?
Defiant of destiny

Orodaran

#42 Post by Orodaran » 11 May 2015 10:33

They're both on Setlist.fm.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Avelar

#43 Post by Avelar » 11 May 2015 11:13

Orodaran wrote:They're both on Setlist.fm.
Currently only the second.

Otherland has been played 8)
Just keep in mind, this world is sacred.

Edain

#44 Post by Edain » 11 May 2015 11:54

They got Otherland and I didn't? :cry:
Been at the first show - a great show, but I wasn't overall happy with the setlist:

Ninth Wave
Banish
Nightfall
Fly
Last Candle
Prophecies
Tanelorn (itv)
Miracle Machine
A past and future secret
Mordred's Song
Guardian of the Blind
Imaginations from the other side

War of Wrath
Into the Storm
Twilight of the Gods
Valhalla

Wheel of Time
Bard's song
Mirror, Mirror

The only real surprise being something off Battalions, a lotta old songs (3 IFTOS) and not a single one from Opera. But as I already said - the show was great, the band seemed to have real fun and Hansi's voice was pretty amazing. And they enjoyed denying the crowd Majesty - Hansi joked about technicians turning the in-ear-system off, once a Majesty-chant starts. Or about necessary formal enquiries to the label. :mrgreen:
"Edis Rehto Eht Morf Snoitanigami!"

Dragonfly

#45 Post by Dragonfly » 11 May 2015 22:29

Guys, a little question to those who've been at a show on this tour: how long is it? Can someone remember exactly? I need to consider this. :)

Traveller in Time

#46 Post by Traveller in Time » 11 May 2015 23:39

Dragonfly wrote:Guys, a little question to those who've been at a show on this tour: how long is it? Can someone remember exactly? I need to consider this. :)
do you need it precise?
I would say from 1h 45 min to 2h.

Dragonfly

#47 Post by Dragonfly » 12 May 2015 00:03

Traveller in Time wrote:
Dragonfly wrote:Guys, a little question to those who've been at a show on this tour: how long is it? Can someone remember exactly? I need to consider this. :)
do you need it precise?
That'll do, thanks! With support included?

Ryu

#48 Post by Ryu » 12 May 2015 06:21

Dragonfly wrote:
Traveller in Time wrote:
do you need it precise?
That'll do, thanks! With support included?
Oh god 1 hour and 45 minutes with the opening act would mean BG would perform for an hour or less. ;) It's definitely 2 hours of just BG.
Defiant of destiny

Dragonfly

#49 Post by Dragonfly » 12 May 2015 09:48

That's what I was thinking, too. :) Thanks again!

warchanter

#50 Post by warchanter » 12 May 2015 13:07

Almost 2 hours and 30 minutes in Milan, so definitley in the 2h/2h30m range