Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
priderock

Re: Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

#51 Post by priderock » 17 Jun 2018 06:13

Yeah, I also think that they'll post it on their site today, cause every other interview on their "archive" section was posted 2 days after it was "live".
Shame that no one can say anything about it - pretty sure they talked about the orchestral project. And what other "great content" is it possible to be there..? :? And at the same time, I don't think that that the project is delayed again, cause that would be the last "great content" we all wanna hear :lol:

priderock

#52 Post by priderock » 17 Jun 2018 06:17

It's here guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erazYg3qnb8

T :D :D :D ime to listen it!

Schelm

#53 Post by Schelm » 17 Jun 2018 12:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erazYg3qnb8

Here it is :) The main points are that Hansi has finished vocal recordings of 9 of 11 songs for the orchestral album. The story of it will take place "somwhere in the loose history of 17th century" and Hansi is singing many different characters and creatures. It will be released next year.

Apart from that, he and Jon will start the songwriting for the new D&W album soon and they are pretty sure to play some (festival?) shows together in 2019.

So it seems the wait finally comes to an end soon *_*

priderock

#54 Post by priderock » 26 Jun 2018 07:35

Well, at least we finally know that this will be their next album. But honestly I don't expect it earlier than the beginning of 2020. His vocals are almost done, but he said that there is still some work and development. To me this sounds like another 6 months + like 1 year for mixing and final touches. Yeah, no 2019 to me, but honestly, I can wait :D

P.S. and regular album probably in 2022. Everythink else sounds unrealistic

What do you gys think?