Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
priderock

Re: Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

#51 Post by priderock » 17 Jun 2018 06:13

Yeah, I also think that they'll post it on their site today, cause every other interview on their "archive" section was posted 2 days after it was "live".
Shame that no one can say anything about it - pretty sure they talked about the orchestral project. And what other "great content" is it possible to be there..? :? And at the same time, I don't think that that the project is delayed again, cause that would be the last "great content" we all wanna hear :lol:

priderock

#52 Post by priderock » 17 Jun 2018 06:17

It's here guys!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erazYg3qnb8

T :D :D :D ime to listen it!

Schelm

#53 Post by Schelm » 17 Jun 2018 12:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erazYg3qnb8

Here it is :) The main points are that Hansi has finished vocal recordings of 9 of 11 songs for the orchestral album. The story of it will take place "somwhere in the loose history of 17th century" and Hansi is singing many different characters and creatures. It will be released next year.

Apart from that, he and Jon will start the songwriting for the new D&W album soon and they are pretty sure to play some (festival?) shows together in 2019.

So it seems the wait finally comes to an end soon *_*

priderock

#54 Post by priderock » 26 Jun 2018 07:35

Well, at least we finally know that this will be their next album. But honestly I don't expect it earlier than the beginning of 2020. His vocals are almost done, but he said that there is still some work and development. To me this sounds like another 6 months + like 1 year for mixing and final touches. Yeah, no 2019 to me, but honestly, I can wait :D

P.S. and regular album probably in 2022. Everythink else sounds unrealistic

What do you gys think?

priderock

#55 Post by priderock » 19 Sep 2018 15:58

I just added on my first post all the new things that we know from the last few interviews

priderock

#56 Post by priderock » 21 Sep 2018 21:00

Day 7323... :D

Hansi
Bard

#57 Post by Hansi » 25 Sep 2018 17:09

Guys, do not turn to stone. It is the real me. As for the orchestral project, nothing is carved in stone. But 2019 is very possible. :D

Dragonfly

#58 Post by Dragonfly » 25 Sep 2018 18:52

Hansi wrote:
25 Sep 2018 17:09
Guys, do not turn to stone. It is the real me. As for the orchestral project, nothing is carved in stone. But 2019 is very possible. :D
Hello there Hansi! We never turned to stone, just hibernated a bit sometimes. :) I for one firmly believed in the possibility of a 2019 release. Can you please tell us something exclusive? Is there any news? How are the vocal sessions going?
Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why,
They just tell you that you're on your own,
Fill your head all full of lies

priderock

#59 Post by priderock » 25 Sep 2018 18:54

Hansi wrote:
Aaaaaa, Hansi, you just wrote here... Can't believe that... I love you, man, really can't describe how much you and BG's music means to me... Can't wait for the orchestral project... I'm pretty sure this will be my biggest musical experience in the whole life..
Cheers, bard!!!!

P.S. Yes, some news from you are always welcome...
We are really hungry for something to think about and re-read in our daily time :D

Dentarthurdent

#60 Post by Dentarthurdent » 25 Sep 2018 21:30

Hansi wrote:
Begging your pardon, Mister Hansi, but I'll believe that when I hold it in hand ;)
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

JazzJackrabbit

#61 Post by JazzJackrabbit » 26 Sep 2018 03:02

Hansi wrote:
Hmmm maybe an announcement coming soon?? :D

Hansi
Bard

#62 Post by Hansi » 26 Sep 2018 19:24

As for an official announcement, we may wait a little longer. :D I already have burnt my fingers with regard to the orchestral project a couple of times, to say it nicely :oops: And no, I do not get used to the heat. But I can tell you, that by now I have finished vocals for 10 out of 11 songs. For each song we have a good amount of very good versions (always with different layers). Right now we are pre-selecting the best parts before we internally call these songs finished - lead vocal wise. As said so many times, I am not accompanied by the regular band performance of my long time companions. In a far, far, but not too away future when you will have a chance to listen to the album, you will recognize one song, which has appeared on another B.G. album in a quite different set up. On this upcoming release this song will most probably be entitled "Guardian of the Netherworld". All the other songs are completely new compositions, though 20 years of age, at least some of them. Not a lot of new informations, but some.

priderock

#63 Post by priderock » 26 Sep 2018 20:09

WOW.. Listening to Wagner and reading your post with a cup of tea - some great feelings!!! Thank you, Hansi, we really need some news from time to time...
I'm really hyped about the "Guardian Of Netherworld" - I'm really curious which one is that song(maybe something from Nightfall In Middle Earth or maybe one gigantic song from A Night At The Opera :D :twisted: :P or maybe (At The Edge Of Time - the song) from Beyond The Red Mirror
Anyway, the name of that song is really awesome - it sounds really dark, epic and gigantic :twisted: :D
If I have to be honest, I can totally wait about this orchestral project - just want to hear it done by the best possible way and I know you'll do it like everything else you guys touch...

Just two questions :D - I guess that at the end we'll finally have just one version of each and every song with the best vocals and layers that you have decided to keep? Is that right? :D
And does "Misty Mountain" kept it's name? :D
Thanks in addition, you mighty bard!
Cheers 8)

Dragonfly

#64 Post by Dragonfly » 26 Sep 2018 21:29

Hansi wrote:
26 Sep 2018 19:24
As for an official announcement, we may wait a little longer. :D I already have burnt my fingers with regard to the orchestral project a couple of times, to say it nicely :oops: And no, I do not get used to the heat. But I can tell you, that by now I have finished vocals for 10 out of 11 songs. For each song we have a good amount of very good versions (always with different layers). Right now we are pre-selecting the best parts before we internally call these songs finished - lead vocal wise. As said so many times, I am not accompanied by the regular band performance of my long time companions. In a far, far, but not too away future when you will have a chance to listen to the album, you will recognize one song, which has appeared on another B.G. album in a quite different set up. On this upcoming release this song will most probably be entitled "Guardian of the Netherworld". All the other songs are completely new compositions, though 20 years of age, at least some of them. Not a lot of new informations, but some.
Thank you for your reply good sir! :D Here's to hoping that the eleventh song turns out amazing (as usual though). Excited to hear about the new version of an old song, that's some exclusive information here! Good luck with the rest of the work! Please keep us updated every now and then, whenever you feel like sharing some interesting bits of news we all will be more than glad to hear them! :)

Led Guardian

#65 Post by Led Guardian » 27 Sep 2018 07:30

The Bard appears yet again!. Quick, how's my hair look? :oops: :lol:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

TheMetalPigeon

#66 Post by TheMetalPigeon » 27 Sep 2018 23:52

I wanna chime in here with a question I asked Hansi on Blind Guardian's instagram recently:

my question (The Metal Pigeon): "Hansi will the orchestral album be song formatted or more like a film score?"

blindguardian (presumably Hansi's) response: "single songs with lots of singing and very soundtrack-ish music ---- hard to be described more accurately. Very emotional."

Link to instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/p/BoHOafanQtF/

Hansi
Bard

#67 Post by Hansi » 28 Sep 2018 17:00

I hate digital fingerprints :) No, "Misty Mountain" was not more than a working title. Actually this song would be "Guardian of the Netherworld" if I stick to that. And some of your guesses are correct. I do not know how much more I want to reveal :P So I better go back to work.

JazzJackrabbit

#68 Post by JazzJackrabbit » 28 Sep 2018 17:18

I love that you're posting here now. Only took 16 years but I'll take it. :P

priderock

#69 Post by priderock » 28 Sep 2018 18:41

Hansi wrote:
28 Sep 2018 17:00
I hate digital fingerprints :) No, "Misty Mountain" was not more than a working title. Actually this song would be "Guardian of the Netherworld" if I stick to that. And some of your guesses are correct. I do not know how much more I want to reveal :P So I better go back to work.
So, back in 2013 you had actually mentioned an old song, but during the whole time I've thought that this is one of the oldest orchestral songs... Right now there is a full mess in my head and just realized that my whole life was a lie... :shock: :)
Anyway, thanks for the answer, Hansi! I wish you all the best - both work and health.., and would be really happy whenever you decide again to share with us something. :)
Cheers, bard!!!

P.S. Pretty sure this is ATTWS :mrgreen:
Last edited by priderock on 28 Sep 2018 19:41, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonfly

#70 Post by Dragonfly » 28 Sep 2018 18:57

priderock wrote:
28 Sep 2018 18:41

P.S. Pretty sure this is ATTWS :mrgreen:
I'd say it could be a song that originally didn't have anything to do with an orchestra in the first place. But I'm OK with it remaining a mystery for another year or so. :)

Traveller in Time

#71 Post by Traveller in Time » 28 Sep 2018 19:33

Why turning to stone? Are we (internet/forum)trolls and you pour light (infos and hope) on us? :lol: Damn you could be right.... :mrgreen:

Great news! Let the Hype begin!
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

priderock

#72 Post by priderock » 28 Sep 2018 19:43

Yes, this also makes sense.. If the song is not ATTWS than I'm 101 % sure that it's from NIME. And after knowing that it's first name was Misty Mountain, than it makes even more than sense actually...If so, than what are the choices. I bet on:
- Blood Tears
- Noldor
- Time Stands Still
- Thorn
What do you guys think :?

ErHaO

#73 Post by ErHaO » 29 Sep 2018 01:57

Looking forward to the orchestral project! I think it is a good idea to reserve announcements for when everything is (finally!) ready for release at this point, haha. Really interested in hearing a familiar BG track in orchestral form.

Dragonfly

#74 Post by Dragonfly » 29 Sep 2018 19:52

priderock wrote:
28 Sep 2018 19:43
Yes, this also makes sense.. If the song is not ATTWS than I'm 101 % sure that it's from NIME. And after knowing that it's first name was Misty Mountain, than it makes even more than sense actually...If so, than what are the choices. I bet on:
- Blood Tears
- Noldor
- Time Stands Still
- Thorn
Over the years, I've sort of grown tired of "Time Stands Still" so I'd prefer it to be a different song. The other three options are all amazing, "Thorn" is my favourite song off of the Nightfall album, so that would be my choice. And yeah, pretty much any song from "Nightfall In Middle-Earth" seems like a plausible variant for the orchestral record. Somehow it seems very harmonious.

priderock

#75 Post by priderock » 29 Sep 2018 21:50

Dragonfly wrote:
29 Sep 2018 19:52
priderock wrote:
28 Sep 2018 19:43
- Blood Tears
- Noldor
- Time Stands Still
- Thorn
Over the years, I've sort of grown tired of "Time Stands Still" so I'd prefer it to be a different song. The other three options are all amazing, "Thorn" is my favourite song off of the Nightfall album, so that would be my choice. And yeah, pretty much any song from "Nightfall In Middle-Earth" seems like a plausible variant for the orchestral record. Somehow it seems very harmonious.
If I have to be honest, I also hope that it's not Time Stands Still, even that I adore that song - the other 3 choices seems just way more harmonious to me...

By the way, Thor is also my favourite song from the Nightfall album, especially the remixed version.., and it would be also my choice :) I also think that it's one of the most(if not even the most) emotional songs(not only by B.G.) ever...

Dragonfly

#76 Post by Dragonfly » 29 Sep 2018 22:00

priderock wrote:
29 Sep 2018 21:50

By the way, Thor is also my favourite song from the Nightfall album, especially the remixed version.., and it would be also my choice :) I also think that it's one of the most(if not even the most) emotional songs(not only by B.G.) ever...
It took me some time to digest "Thorn" but when I did... boy, that first chorus mesmerizes me every time. Aaaah-aaah-aaaaaah... And the acoustic parts are pure poetry. Only Blind Guardian could write a song like this.

priderock

#77 Post by priderock » 30 Sep 2018 06:41

Dragonfly wrote:
29 Sep 2018 22:00
priderock wrote:
29 Sep 2018 21:50

It took me some time to digest "Thorn" but when I did... boy, that first chorus mesmerizes me every time. Aaaah-aaah-aaaaaah... And the acoustic parts are pure poetry. Only Blind Guardian could write a song like this.
That's exactly my thoughts!!! The first chorus and the climax in it is something bigger than life.., and also my favourite part :) Together with "Come play the song of death" part... If the orchestral project has an emotions like this, than still not sure my body is ready :lol:

Hansi
Bard

#78 Post by Hansi » 30 Sep 2018 16:46

It is no song from "Nightfall ..." :D No "Silence" either :twisted:

priderock

#79 Post by priderock » 30 Sep 2018 18:46

Hansi wrote:
30 Sep 2018 16:46
Whhaaat... :shock: Totally shocked then with absolutely no idea or guess what it is... Maybe Battlefield , Under The Ice :? The name of the song sounds like some really dark melodies - I would be surprised if it is from another album than ANATO in that case, since the fact that the song was recorded before BTRM sessions and the songs from ATEOT are more medivial, except the 2 orchestral ones which I'm pretty sure are not "Guardian Of The Netherworld" for many reasons(for example Wheel Of Time was not supposed to exist without the heavy band). I totally put out "Imaginations..." from the picture since most of the songs there are trashy. Maybe just some gigantic "Mordred Song", or "Script For My Requem". You just made the guess so much harder... :wink:

By the way, I like how you just dropped the bomb, Mr Hansi.. You're such an evil guy :evil: :lol:

Dragonfly

#80 Post by Dragonfly » 30 Sep 2018 19:21

priderock wrote:
30 Sep 2018 06:41

That's exactly my thoughts!!! The first chorus and the climax in it is something bigger than life.., and also my favourite part :) Together with "Come play the song of death" part... If the orchestral project has an emotions like this, than still not sure my body is ready :lol:
I'm pretty sure it features emotions like this, everyone who had a chance to hear some little bits later described the music as very emotional. So yeah... :)
Hansi wrote:
30 Sep 2018 16:46
Well, that makes it even more interesting... I would love hear an orchestral version of some song from "At The Edge Of Time" though it's probably not from that album either. :?:

priderock

#81 Post by priderock » 01 Oct 2018 10:16

Hansi, I know you are busy and you have no time to write here, but can I ask you just one more question, because it just can't get out of my head. As far as I know, the orchestral project is something like the climax for your career and your musicianship, so each and every song has to be more than special. Thinking of all of this, I'm really curious how did you decide for this "old song" to become "Guardian Of The Netherworld" and to be included to the rest of the songs? I mean, was it a natural process for you to realise that the song has even bigger potential as evolving into an orchestral piece or you just felt that the album needs this kind of feeling for the story that the song bears :? I'm really curious about this question, because most of your songs has that classical, gigantic and operatic feeling in it and just want to know why is this song so special to become one of the other ten pieces. :)

P.S. I don't want to become insolent for asking so many questions already and i know your time is really limited for answering every thing that comes to our mind, but just couldn't resist to ask that :)
Thanks in addition!
Cheers, Bard!

P.S.2. Your presence here is really a big ray of light for all of us and our lives. I didn't even expect for you to write here so many times already, so.., Thank you, Hansi! :) :wink:

Warmoth

#82 Post by Warmoth » 01 Oct 2018 21:36

Might not be an iconic song. If they're changing the name, they must be changing the lyrics? I don't think they'd rework something that was already amazing.

Perhaps something from one of the first 3 albums. Since they've revisited those songs quite a bit in recent years for "A traveler's guide to space and time" and now the reissues. They may have noticed some more potential in one of those older tunes.
(edit: Not trying to imply that their older material WASN'T great!)

If not, then I'd think something from "A Night at the Opera" or "Twist in the Myth". Those albums were both very good. But perhaps "too much" for mere mortals. Maybe reworking an underappreciated song that they think deserves another look.

Whatever it is, I'm hyped :lol:
Last edited by Warmoth on 02 Oct 2018 01:35, edited 1 time in total.

Traveller in Time

#83 Post by Traveller in Time » 01 Oct 2018 22:26

Maybe something from Somwhere far beyond, because Hansi once said:
"Kürzlich habe ich mal wieder 'Somewhere far beyond' aufgelegt und
>gedacht: Scheiße, mit 'nem guten Sound könnte die richtig gut sein!"
free translation: Once i have listened to Somwhere far beyond and i thought: Damn with the right sound it could be awesome.

Twister

#84 Post by Twister » 02 Oct 2018 01:29

Well, that's one of the best things about the Bards, they can still fire me up nowdays as they did back when I was a fifteen year old boy! :)

Thank you Hansi, can't wait to listen your next effort!
"Well, I was about to announce the next song, but I think we'll have to skip it...
Yeah, because we have a pretty sad song here, and you all seem so happy to me...!"

(Hansi Kursch)

priderock

#85 Post by priderock » 02 Oct 2018 08:10

Well, here are my final thoughts and choices on each of the possible albums. First, I don't think it will be something from the first three records so I'll skip them and start from SFB.
Possible choices to me are:

SFB - Theatre Of Pain(which I really doubt) and Somewhere Far Beyond(which I also doubt)
IFTOS - Mordred's Song, Script For My Requiem, a gigantic A Past And Future Secret :?:, And The Story Ends
ANATO - Battlefield, Under The Ice, Punishment Divine
ATITM - Otherland (for example you can see at 1:49 how great, majestic and phenomenal this song can be in an orchestral form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJB2lghbz8E )
ATEOT - Road Of No Release, Valkyries

I'm almost convinced it's one of those songs :?

ErHaO

#86 Post by ErHaO » 04 Oct 2018 01:39

I don't believe it will be a song that would fit a near 1:1 conversion in terms of vocals and tempo. Like, say, any of the ballads (see the Bard's Song on Memories of a Time to Come). Or tracks like Theatre of Pain, which is already quite orchestral, especially the classic version. And I don't think they will pick something from At the Edge of Time or Beyond the Red Mirror, as for those albums they already performed songs with an orchestra. My bet would be along these lines: The Last Candle (least likely of these, but that intro with an orchestra and choir would be epic as hell), Mordred's Song, And the Story Ends, Punishment Divine, or Otherland. But I believe they could make a lot of songs work, depending on how much it is altered to fit an orchestral mold.

I do wonder if in case the orchestral project is (still) is a concept album, they alter the lyrics or add the song as a bonus at the end (or, well, perhaps they picked a song that lyrically fits within the concept).

priderock

#87 Post by priderock » 04 Oct 2018 08:46

Hmmm, never thought about The Last Candle, but I do agree, that it could turn out really great.
And I absolutely agree with you that it's most probably nothing from ATEOT or BTRM.
I think that the song will have almost nothing to it's original version, and that it will have even a bonus intro or outro to it.
Most possible chances to me are still: The Last Candle, Mordred Song, And The Story Ends, Under The Ice, Punishment Divine and Otherland(I have a strong sense for this one for some point).
And, yes, it will be a concept album.., so I doubt that the song will be just some kind of a bonus. If the guys have decided to do that in case of having so many options with so many of their past songs, then it has to be for some strong reason composition wise in that particular piece. :? Probably about the mood of the song and at the same time the concept of the album.

Warmoth

#88 Post by Warmoth » 04 Oct 2018 15:54

"Last Candle" was my first instinct. "Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the...n-netherworld? :lol:

priderock

#89 Post by priderock » 04 Oct 2018 16:30

Warmoth wrote:
04 Oct 2018 15:54
"Last Candle" was my first instinct. "Guardian, Guardian, Guardian of the...n-netherworld? :lol:

Probably sung by some gigantic choirs :D

Even that I'm more stick to that: You're part of the game, you're slave to The Guardian Of The Netherworld..." :lol:

P.S. Right now The Last Candle just can't get out of my head - the song is also really dark so it makes sense actually. And I can imagine it perfectly with big choirs and orchestral melodies...It even has a great intro and outro already.. Hmmm

Warmoth

#90 Post by Warmoth » 04 Oct 2018 16:59

Since Hansi might be monitoring this thread, redoing old songs reminded me...

Do you guys have any plans for more cover songs - have y'all discussed that? Y'all do such a great job with them. I listen to The Forgotten Tales all the time.

Also, can I also just throw out there - "All the King's Horses" is FUCKING AMAZING. It's a shame that it's not more available. I didn't find out about it for a little while. When I did, it felt like stumbling onto gold. I feel like most people don't know about that one.

Dragonfly

#91 Post by Dragonfly » 04 Oct 2018 20:53

Warmoth wrote:
04 Oct 2018 16:59

Also, can I also just throw out there - "All the King's Horses" is FUCKING AMAZING. It's a shame that it's not more available. I didn't find out about it for a little while. When I did, it felt like stumbling onto gold. I feel like most people don't know about that one.
Could not agree more. It's such an overlooked pearl (obviously because it's a bonus), humble yet stunning. They should totally play it at least for a special occasion of some sort, if not regularly.

Traveller in Time

#92 Post by Traveller in Time » 04 Oct 2018 21:25

Warmoth wrote:
04 Oct 2018 16:59
Since Hansi might be monitoring this thread, redoing old songs reminded me...

Do you guys have any plans for more cover songs - have y'all discussed that? Y'all do such a great job with them. I listen to The Forgotten Tales all the time.

What do you mean with not more available?

Physically:
it is on the japanese version of ATITM and on the Another stranger me single, which you can buy here:
https://www.blind-guardian-shop.com/pro ... userhg4ps2
(if the web shop is working, when i try to put something in my basket it stays empty, would be kind if someone could confirm it)

Warmoth

#93 Post by Warmoth » 04 Oct 2018 21:57

Traveller in Time wrote:
04 Oct 2018 21:25
What do you mean with not more available?
Sorry, I meant It's a shame that it's not more known that it even exists (maybe I'm assuming too much there).

I suppose people consume music a little differently now (YouTube for example). Maybe it's not as mysterious as it once was. I personally didn't find out about it until I was browsing the Wikipedia page for "A Twist in the Myth" years after I'd already owned the album.

if you know it exists, yeah you can get your hands on it. But most people don't randomly buy singles, or much less, a Japanese version of an album, lol.

Traveller in Time

#94 Post by Traveller in Time » 04 Oct 2018 22:21

ah ok now i know. Hansi tried his best to hide it, because it is a song mostly written by Marcus :mrgreen:

Kidding. But well Winter's coming could be forgotten as well. :lol:
[..] A sense of denial Come witness my trial [..]
I was crazy enough to buy the japanese version. :shock: It was a long time available on curufins site, but after it was released on the single he has taken it down. But there is other cool stuff (Snakes of destruction :mrgreen: )

priderock

#95 Post by priderock » 05 Oct 2018 12:59

Traveller in Time wrote:
04 Oct 2018 22:21
ah ok now i know. Hansi tried his best to hide it, because it is a song mostly written by Marcus :mrgreen:

Kidding. But well Winter's coming could be forgotten as well. :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Orodaran

#96 Post by Orodaran » 06 Oct 2018 00:39

So, years and years where the BG Forum was a thriving community, and now that everyone's disappeared over to Facebook, HANSI himself posts? :shock: :lol:

Anyway, excellent news about the album being quite well in the works!!!
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

priderock

#97 Post by priderock » 06 Oct 2018 08:09

Orodaran wrote:
06 Oct 2018 00:39
So, years and years where the BG Forum was a thriving community, and now that everyone's disappeared over to Facebook, HANSI himself posts? :shock: :lol:
Exactly.., and at the same time they cannot even get a registration here, because the "new registration" bar has mysteriously disappeared :lol:

Traveller in Time

#98 Post by Traveller in Time » 06 Oct 2018 10:58

priderock wrote:
06 Oct 2018 08:09
Orodaran wrote:
Exactly.., and at the same time they cannot even get a registration here, because the "new registration" bar has mysteriously disappeared :lol:
So were are golden fan club members? :mrgreen:
So like the shop, or could anybody add to cart?

Dragonfly

#99 Post by Dragonfly » 06 Oct 2018 17:42

Orodaran wrote:

Anyway, excellent news about the album being quite well in the works!!!
I know, right? I don't think anyone saw that coming.

Nahar

#100 Post by Nahar » 06 Oct 2018 20:13

So great to see Hansi post here!

I still have many questions about NiME that I'd like answered (and now with Tides of War, it might be even somehow relevant)...

Anyway, my guess for the re-used song would be The Bard's Song (both... why not make a third variation?..).

Cheers!
"As darkness came it brought along silence.
Yet silence also bears madness.
Silence surrounds me - a deathly silence"...