Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
priderock

Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

#1 Post by priderock » 21 Feb 2015 16:09

Hello, guys!
As you can see even the fact that we’re still celebrating the 10th one, I just can’t wait to have the 11th one in my hands – the precious and mighty – which is maybe the longest musical project ever (its very possible to be wrong here, but its one of the loooongest for sure…) – Blind Guardian’s Orchestral Project!

I was inspired by Ruy’s topic and I decided to make a new one for their upcoming album… and I’ll try to give my best to keep it always and absolutely updated !!! I’m feeling really happy to do that, as the fact that I really think that this would be the most defining album in their career, not for us – the people that already know BG – but for everyone out there (probably not even close to the metal scene) who had never heard them…

So, lets see what we’ve got till now – probably there have to be a lot more things written here as having the fact that we're talking about 20 years old “baby”…but the guys were really quiet all these years…

Lets start from here, cause there are a lot of people who had no idea is this going to be an album with new songs or just an old ones featuring orchestra…

So, yes, it will be an absolutely new album - it will contain maybe 10 new songs, that have never been published till now…!!!

As far as I remember the story starts with Nighfall In Middle Earth album and the period of creating the music for it. I read somewhere that during this session the guys have been composed some additional stuff that was firstly written for the album, but then they decided to keep it away, cause “they felt there was something special in it, that deserves different kind of treat…” Maybe at that time they really had no idea how to finish it, and they didn’t had the sources for a real orchestra, but that’s not so important…Anyway, I think it was Andre – or maybe Hansi – who once said that they came with 4 or 6 musical pieces at the begining, which means that the first songs for this project were started to be written in 1997.

The story continues in year 2000, when they decided to send those pieces to Peter Jackson and it’s Lord Of The Rings movie, where they we’re supposed to be included as soundtracks for it...Anyway, again the things remained unfinished cause if they wanted something like this to become true, they had to finnish them – something that was impossible to happen at that time, cause Hansi was busy with DW’s tour… So once again…nothing…

I think that after that - in the next years - there was silence for this project and the band confirms my thoughts with a song called And Then There Was Silence(released in 2002)… :/ Just kidding :D But a very interesting fact is that ATTWS was also firstly written for the orchestral project(maybe it was one of those 4-6 songs, but at the end it just didn’t suited to the other ones..who knows…). After that, going back to the interviews in the net, I found that they started talking for it again in the period of releasing the A Twist In The Myth album, where Andre said somewhere that “the people will be surprised by Hansi’s singing in this album”(the orchestral one)…and they promised that this will be their next studio one…Of course, this didn’t came true, so we’re jumping to 2009-2010 when they started revealing more things!
Of course, “more things” is a little bit too much to be said, cause during the ATEOT album we just knew that they’re working hard on it finally..and they started to record some of the songs for it with real orchestra!!! I think that at that time they said that the album “will contain absolutely no metal elements”just Hansi and the orchestra. And they were still wondering if this project will be released under the name “Blind Guardian”, but that’s something we still don’t know yet… What we know is that Hansi and Andre are the main “minds” in it ;) Other thing revealed in 2010 was that the songs “will be at least as interesting and complex as Sacred Worlds and Wheel Of Time” – the 2 songs that were finally their step for something like this... Back then I remember a post in facebook in October of 2010 where Kursch said that they’re once again in Prague for recording the orchestral stuff “and that we’ll have to wait just a little more to hear the final result” – something that sounds so funny now - almost 5 years later :D
Oh, almost to forget – Wheel Of Time was also firstly composed for the orchestral project – but the song also never suited to the rest of the songs…
In 2011 it was officially confirmed that Marcus Heitz – a very famous german autor and novelist – will create the concept story for the project and Kursch words were “The journey has just begun…”
At that time again this was supposed to be their next album and finally there was a light in the dark…but in a very “raising hopes” interview at the beginning of 2012 Kursch just said – “the orchestral project might be released in the next 3-4 years”… So, once again, nothing…

In January 2013 Kursch wrote:

“Going to Prague to see how the orchestra songs come alive is a very special and intense moment for us. Thanks to “Sacred Worlds” and “Wheel of Time” I can say that we have learnt a lot about scoring, recording and mixing when it comes to such music. You will notice a great improvement when you listen to the final result of this adventurous trip we have started so long ago. Last week some of us went there again to record “The Ocean” , a pure orchestral song called “Misty Mountain” and some more stuff. We once again had to realize how ambitious this whole project is and how time demanding! Luckily, everyone who is involved has understood, that there will be no compromises. We would never accept “second best” or “we fix it in the mix” here. This means that even though we can see the end of the road here, it still is a long and winding one and will demand our full concentration for the next 12 to 18 months. Charlie (Bauerfiend) and I already did some demo recordings for four of the earlier recorded orchestra songs sometime last year. We all consider this session and its result a very promising experience. Now I am ready to start proper album recordings for this one. I will do my best to finish most of the vocals during the year. This seems a very ambitious goal but is not impossible. I say that in the first days of January… Apart from the music and the concept we will also work on some additional surprises. Keep yourself prepared. One thing is for sure there will be nothing comparable to this on the market. It’s not a typical soundtrack, a typical musical, nor it is a rock opera. It is typical Blind Guardian – more or less without band. At that point, I would say this is going to stay unique until we will release part 2…”

Once again there was silence in the next 2 years...

So – nowadays – we know 4 things:

- Andre Olbrich: “We're still working very hard on the orchestral album. The songwriting is allmost done and the orchestra recordings are on 70% already, but Hansi still needs to record most of his Vocals. Since we're touring now, we have to wait for the right time (when his voice is recovered from touring) to continue with the recordings. I don't think you have to wait another 4 years but since the touring will take 1 whole year, you should give us two years to finish this album in the best possible way! I'll promise you, that you will get one of the most beautiful BG albums ever for being patient with us! ;)

- Hansi Kursch:
"So far the songs for that one go into a more classical "Wheel of Time" meets "At the Edge of Time"(the song) direction."

This once again means that the songs will be more classical, theatrical, operatic and epic – and maybe especially the end of At The Edge Of Time(the song) is a great example for it…And that’s triumphal I have to say!!!

- The album will have a Nightfallish attitude…,

- And that it will be released in 2016 - 2017 most probably(which is at the same time the 20th annversary for the orchestral project, I think, and also the 30th anniversary for BG as a group ;)…, but this one – the release date fact – is relative, cause even Chuck Norris have no idea about the release date of this album…

So, hope my topic will be needful if there are still some people who are not familiar to the orchestral project…I know there is still a lot of time and the topic is still a baby…but one thing is for sure – there is probably something out there to be excited for…

P.S. one more interesting fact – there are 16 songs written for it till now(even the fact the album will contain 10 probably) and that’s also what Hansi’s wrote in 2013:

“The good thing: we already have some material for it and another 15-17 years before it has to be released.”
But even as a big fan I would never comment this sentence, cause I don’t want to live my next 30 years in constantly expectaions... :x :wink:

ADDITIONAL NEWS:

- from 20th February 2015

"We needed the basic classical approach in the music. It was a very obvious solution for us in the beginning," explains Kürsch. He then adds, "It's a hint to the orchestral album we are working on, so that's one of the reasons we did that." (BTRM album)

Blind Guardian are no stranger to epic, classical integrations, but this new orchestral project comes as a surprise. "We started working on it 20 years ago. When we did the songwriting for [1998's] Nightfall in Middle-Earth, there were some songs that just contained orchestral portions and my singing, and we decided it doesn't make sense to have them on the Nightfall album," he explains.

"So we took these songs and put them aside, and ever since, [we've] been working on orchestral arrangements whenever we thought there was a need. And over the years we have gathered 12 or 13 songs of ours, and they are about to be accomplished. We did some of the recordings when we went to Prague and Budapest, so the classical part has been recorded already and it's more about me [recording] the vocals."

This new project should be done after the band's year of touring, which will see numerous North American dates in the fall.

"Probably during this year, if not this year, in the beginning of the next year, and this is going to be released," Kürsch confirms. "And this describes what we've been doing the last 20 years aside from these other albums. I would say the writing is typical Blind Guardian, but with an even stronger classical approach. It will surprise people, because even [the overtly classical] 'Wheel of Time' on At the Edge of Time doesn't even [touch] what you are supposed to find on this album!"

He also says - but that's from another interview - that the orchestral project may even end as the soundtrack for "Silmarilion" movie (if one day this comes true), but this just doesn't depends on them, even that it would be a very good one.
Last edited by priderock on 05 Mar 2015 07:53, edited 9 times in total.

OmegaSlayer

Re: Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJ

#2 Post by OmegaSlayer » 21 Feb 2015 17:34

Great thread, thanks for opening it.
My main wish so far is that the guys release it as Blind Guardian.
It's their songwriting work, who cares if it's metal or not.

priderock

#3 Post by priderock » 21 Feb 2015 17:43

OmegaSlayer wrote:Great thread, thanks for opening it.
My main wish so far is that the guys release it as Blind Guardian.
It's their songwriting work, who cares if it's metal or not.
Thanks! Glad you like it!!! I absolutely agree with you! :P

sciacallo010

#4 Post by sciacallo010 » 21 Feb 2015 17:47

priderock wrote: - And that it will be released in 2017 most probably(which is at the same time the 20th annversary for the orchestral project, I think, and also the 30th anniversary for BG as a group ;)…, but this one – the release date fact – is relative, cause even Chuck Norris have no idea about the release date of this album…
I don't know where you get the information on this sentence but I read in many interviews Hansi saying that it should (could?) be published in 2016 (while I've always seen André a bit more unsure on that date).
I don't think that they would delay it to make it match with some anniversaries (also because we're not sure that they actually started to work on it in 1997 and Lucifer's Heritage were founded in 1984, their demos released in 1986 and '87 and they changed name to Blind Guardian in 1988, so 1987 is not really an important date).

Hansi also said that he think that after the release of the orchestral album they will do a new Blind Guardian Open Air with an orchestra (and maybe a bunch of other festivals with the orchestra) to play properly their songs and will film a new DVD there.

They took next summer off to work on the album, even if it's the first summer after the release of the "normal" album (which should mean a festival's tour to promote it), so I think this could be the good they'll finally finish it. :mrgreen:

priderock

#5 Post by priderock » 21 Feb 2015 17:52

sciacallo010 wrote:
priderock wrote: - And that it will be released in 2017 most probably(which is at the same time the 20th annversary for the orchestral project, I think, and also the 30th anniversary for BG as a group ;)…, but this one – the release date fact – is relative, cause even Chuck Norris have no idea about the release date of this album…
I don't know where you get the information on this sentence but I read in many interviews Hansi saying that it should (could?) be published in 2016 (while I've always seen André a bit more unsure on that date).
I don't think that they would delay it to make it match with some anniversaries (also because we're not sure that they actually started to work on it in 1997 and Lucifer's Heritage were founded in 1984, their demos released in 1986 and '87 and they changed name to Blind Guardian in 1988, so 1987 is not really an important date).

Hansi also said that he think that after the release of the orchestral album they will do a new Blind Guardian Open Air with an orchestra (and maybe a bunch of other festivals with the orchestra) to play properly their songs and will film a new DVD there.

They took next summer off to work on the album, even if it's the first summer after the release of the "normal" album (which should mean a festival's tour to promote it), so I think this could be the good they'll finally finish it. :mrgreen:
Yes, you're right, I'm not sure, that's why I wrote "most probably", but I'll change it ;) Btw, where did you get the info about the next summer and working on the orchestral album in it? That would be cool :) thanks for that info!

Dragonfly

#6 Post by Dragonfly » 21 Feb 2015 23:57

I wish they would use some other instruments like piano, maybe bagpipes or other folkish things... and acoustic guitars. And Frederik could spice things up with his special percussion like he did for 'Curse My Name'. I'm kind of afraid that ten songs of just Hansi and the orchestra could be a bit... monotonous, I don't know. But it all depends on the concept I guess.
Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why,
They just tell you that you're on your own,
Fill your head all full of lies

priderock

#7 Post by priderock » 22 Feb 2015 05:41

Dragonfly wrote:I wish they would use some other instruments like piano, maybe bagpipes or other folkish things... and acoustic guitars. And Frederik could spice things up with his special percussion like he did for 'Curse My Name'. I'm kind of afraid that ten songs of just Hansi and the orchestra could be a bit... monotonous, I don't know. But it all depends on the concept I guess.
Yes, I always expected to hear some giant organ in it! It would be epic!
As for the monotous thing, I'm absolutely not afraid, cause - first of all - there is probably many ways to be creative with the orchestra, and - secondly - I've never been bored to listen a whole BG's CD. They probably knows how to keep you in it :)

Gandalf de Grijze

#8 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 22 Feb 2015 10:12

Keep in mind that even though it will be released under the BG name, it is in fact not going to be a BG album. The orchestral project has always been a side-project by Hansi and Andre, and for a long time they even considered releasing it under a different name in order to keep it seperate from BG.
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

OmegaSlayer

#9 Post by OmegaSlayer » 22 Feb 2015 10:23

Gandalf de Grijze wrote:Keep in mind that even though it will be released under the BG name, it is in fact not going to be a BG album. The orchestral project has always been a side-project by Hansi and Andre, and for a long time they even considered releasing it under a different name in order to keep it seperate from BG.
Read it again in loud voice...check the songwriting credits of the latest BG discography...
Hmm...I think you got the point without me ranting :mrgreen:

priderock

#10 Post by priderock » 22 Feb 2015 10:38

OmegaSlayer wrote:
Gandalf de Grijze wrote:Keep in mind that even though it will be released under the BG name, it is in fact not going to be a BG album. The orchestral project has always been a side-project by Hansi and Andre, and for a long time they even considered releasing it under a different name in order to keep it seperate from BG.
Read it again in loud voice...check the songwriting credits of the latest BG discography...

OmegaSlayer, I see what you did here... :D

But, yeah, Gandalf, you're right! I'll keep the topic with that name for now for being more recognizable in the future, but when we have more information, I'll change it ;)

Gandalf de Grijze

#11 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 22 Feb 2015 12:19

OmegaSlayer wrote:
not just talking about songwriting, frederik and marcus aren't playing either
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

sciacallo010

#12 Post by sciacallo010 » 22 Feb 2015 13:27

priderock wrote:
sciacallo010 wrote:

Yes, you're right, I'm not sure, that's why I wrote "most probably", but I'll change it ;) Btw, where did you get the info about the next summer and working on the orchestral album in it? That would be cool :) thanks for that info!
They said it in an interview they did with an italian website, you can find it here http://metalitalia.com/intervista/blind ... i-confini/ if you want to check with google translate or whatever :)

The part about the orchestral album is this
DA TEMPO PARLATE DI UN ALTRO ALBUM CON SOLO ORCHESTRA E VOCE. AVETE REGISTRATO ANCHE QUALCHE PARTE DI QUESTO LAVORO?
Hansi Kursch: “Sì, abbiamo già registrato le parti di musica classica per sette pezzi di quell’album e devo solo registrare le mie parti vocali. Poi dovremo registrare altri tre o quattro brani. Io vorrei iniziare a registrare le mie parti nella prima parte del 2015, prima di partire per il tour europeo, poi proseguire in estate e finire tutto tra novembre e dicembre 2015. Credo che pubblicheremo quel disco nel 2016. Questo è quello a cui puntiamo, poi dipende anche dalle mie condizioni fisiche dopo il tour. Se la mia voce avrà bisogno di un po’ più di tempo per riprendersi dallo stress del tour, allora le cose andranno un po’ più per le lunghe. Sai, quando sei in tour per due mesi e canti tutti i giorni o quasi, alla fine la tua voce non è nello stato ottimale per affrontare delle registrazioni con un’orchestra al meglio delle tue possibilità”.
STATE PENSANDO DI PORTARE DAL VIVO ORCHESTRA E CORI MAGARI PER UN EVENTO SPECIALE?
Hansi Kursch: “Non per ‘Beyond The Red Mirror’, aspettiamo e lo faremo dopo aver pubblicato l’album orchestrale. A quel punto potremo eseguire dal vivo con l’orchestra i pezzi di ‘Beyond The Red Mirror’ e quelli dell’album orchestrale, magari ad un nuovo Blind Guardian Festival, e potremo registrare un altro DVD decisamente diverso da quello che abbiamo fatto in precedenza”.
Where Hansi says that they already recorded the music for 7 songs and they just have to record his voice, then they still have to record 3-4 songs; he'd like to start recording his voice before leaving for the european tour (so basically now) and to finish in summer, but for the summer it depends on his conditions after two months of tour, so it may take a little longer, but he hopes for a 2016 release.
Then he says that they are waiting for the orchestral album to be released to play live with an orchestra songs from Beyond the Red Mirror and the orchestral, maybe in a new Blind Guardian Festival where they could film a DVD ;)

priderock

#13 Post by priderock » 22 Feb 2015 14:32

Ok, thanks for the translation! Hope Hansi won't be again Mr. Munchhausen :lol:

priderock

#14 Post by priderock » 05 Mar 2015 07:48

Hey, guys, in the topic above I just made a section, called ADITTIONAL NEWS, that will follow each interesting and current news for the project! Above you can see an example with little news from 20th February ;)

Led Guardian

#15 Post by Led Guardian » 05 Mar 2015 09:02

As if anyone who has been listening to Blind Guardian for any amount of time will believe Munchausen when he says the album will be out next year at the latest. :lol:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

OmegaSlayer

#16 Post by OmegaSlayer » 05 Mar 2015 09:13

How can it be the OST for an eventual "Silmarillion" movie if there's another story sung in the lyrics? :?: :?: :?:

priderock

#17 Post by priderock » 05 Mar 2015 10:33

OmegaSlayer wrote:How can it be the OST for an eventual "Silmarillion" movie if there's another story sung in the lyrics? :?: :?: :?:
I also wondered about that :/ maybe just musical wise.

As for the Munchausen...yes, I still don't believe a release in 2016, even that I really want it!

blind-man

#18 Post by blind-man » 05 Mar 2015 12:04

OmegaSlayer wrote:How can it be the OST for an eventual "Silmarillion" movie if there's another story sung in the lyrics? :?: :?: :?:
According to Christopher Tolkien, there will never be another movie based on his father's writings. So don't hold your breath for a Silmarillion movie.

About the Orchestral Project, I remember reading a few interviews where Hansi said that they hadn't decided yet whether it was going to be purely orchestral music or if they would use "regular" instruments too. Has that been cleared?
Orodaran wrote:I don't need to look metal in my looks because I am metal in my heart 8)

OmegaSlayer

#19 Post by OmegaSlayer » 05 Mar 2015 12:20

blind-man wrote: According to Christopher Tolkien, there will never be another movie based on his father's writings. So don't hold your breath for a Silmarillion movie.
Too bad :(
Silmarillion is the only thing I like in Tolkien's works.
About the Orchestral Project, I remember reading a few interviews where Hansi said that they hadn't decided yet whether it was going to be purely orchestral music or if they would use "regular" instruments too. Has that been cleared?
I don't want to start a rant on that too...
They don't know how to call it, they don't know what instruments to record on it...but they know it will be released in 2016.
Sometimes you should put one foot after the other and walk instead of running with your fantasy.

After almost 20 years, it would be better to just not say anything, not promise vague release dates and just delivering the meat when it's ready
Last edited by OmegaSlayer on 05 Mar 2015 12:24, edited 1 time in total.

priderock

#20 Post by priderock » 05 Mar 2015 12:23

Yes, at least that's clear!!! There would be absolutely no regular instruments! But when did you read that he's still not sure??? I thought that was the only thing ever cleared on the project :)

sciacallo010

#21 Post by sciacallo010 » 05 Mar 2015 13:26

OmegaSlayer wrote:
I don't want to start a rant on that too...
They don't know how to call it, they don't know what instruments to record on it...but they know it will be released in 2016.
Sometimes you should put one foot after the other and walk instead of running with your fantasy.

After almost 20 years, it would be better to just not say anything, not promise vague release dates and just delivering the meat when it's ready
If they don't tell us it doesn't mean they have their mind clear, and, anyway, the album's name is the very last thing to be decided (and I'd say the least important).

blind-man

#22 Post by blind-man » 05 Mar 2015 17:45

OmegaSlayer wrote:I don't want to start a rant on that too...
Then please don't. :)

priderock wrote:Yes, at least that's clear!!! There would be absolutely no regular instruments! But when did you read that he's still not sure??? I thought that was the only thing ever cleared on the project
I can't remember exactly when, but it was quite some time ago. Most likely shortly after the release of A Twist in the Myth. But I'm glad to know that it will be purely orchestra. The orchestra dominated songs are by far my favorite ones from the last two records.

Edit: I found this interview from 2012 where Hansi still doesn't seem to be completely sure whether the rest of the band will be involded (apart from songwriting), so maybe that hasn't been decided yet. :lol:
Orodaran wrote:I don't need to look metal in my looks because I am metal in my heart 8)

priderock

#23 Post by priderock » 05 Mar 2015 18:06

Yeah, I also want it without any metal elements and I'm glad with this! I would like to take an adventure only with the orchestral part of BG and seeing Kursch in his full classical and operatic range. As for the interview you posted, yeah, here it's not about the elements, it's about the songwriting for the rest of the band :) But most probably, as you said, they were still not sure during the ATITM period.

OmegaSlayer

#24 Post by OmegaSlayer » 05 Mar 2015 20:26

sciacallo010 wrote:
If they don't tell us it doesn't mean they have their mind clear, and, anyway, the album's name is the very last thing to be decided (and I'd say the least important).
I mean they don't even know if they'll release it as Blind Guardian or not.
That should be clear in their minds at least from a while.
Even because if they have to pick a name that is not BG the album will be released in 2019 :mrgreen:

sciacallo010

#25 Post by sciacallo010 » 05 Mar 2015 21:11

OmegaSlayer wrote:
sciacallo010 wrote:
I mean they don't even know if they'll release it as Blind Guardian or not.
That should be clear in their minds at least from a while.
Even because if they have to pick a name that is not BG the album will be released in 2019 :mrgreen:
Still I don't think this changes anything in terms of time schedule: the orchestral parts have been (mostly) recorded, Hansi worked and will work this summer on the vocals; if they haven't decided yet what moniker to use they will eventually, certainly they won't delay the album release because of that.

OmegaSlayer

#26 Post by OmegaSlayer » 06 Mar 2015 21:39

Holy crap...some humour won't kill you dude. :(

priderock

#27 Post by priderock » 06 Mar 2015 21:50

OmegaSlayer wrote:Holy crap...some humour won't kill you dude. :(
The problem is that your words may become the most optimistic thing after 2 or 3 years... :mrgreen: I'm once again afraid of it.. If they don't release it till 2017 then the priority will move again to the regular album and if this happens again, I'll just forget about this project...It's time to get a real life.., damn, You nerd life....

Rokubota

#28 Post by Rokubota » 13 Mar 2015 01:24

i hope to be still alive to listen to it because sadly the american empire wants to bomb my country. Those guys don't respect a single shit, the majority of this country support this goverment. The stupid oposition can't win with votes because those idiots are a minority and want to overthrow the goverment, It's as simple as that and everything you see in the mass media are just lies.

If for some reason Venezuela is attacked by these criminals you should know that a huge fan of your music is in Caracas trying to survive, ok?

Love you guys and i was super happy when i saw you in Nuevo Circo. It was one of the best moments in my life.

Led Guardian

#29 Post by Led Guardian » 13 Mar 2015 02:55

Rokubota wrote:i hope to be still alive to listen to it because sadly the american empire wants to bomb my country. Those guys don't respect a single shit, the majority of this country support this goverment. The stupid oposition can't win with votes because those idiots are a minority and want to overthrow the goverment, It's as simple as that and everything you see in the mass media are just lies.

If for some reason Venezuela is attacked by these criminals you should know that a huge fan of your music is in Caracas trying to survive, ok?

Love you guys and i was super happy when i saw you in Nuevo Circo. It was one of the best moments in my life.
You'll see them again, the US isn't going to attack Venezuela. Yeah, relations between the two are fucked up, but it's not going to turn into a military conflict. Just a political and economic one,but that's nothing new really. The two have been butting heads for a long time.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

OmegaSlayer

#30 Post by OmegaSlayer » 13 Mar 2015 08:45

Rokubota wrote:i hope to be still alive to listen to it because sadly the american empire wants to bomb my country. Those guys don't respect a single shit, the majority of this country support this goverment. The stupid oposition can't win with votes because those idiots are a minority and want to overthrow the goverment, It's as simple as that and everything you see in the mass media are just lies.

All my best wishes.
I have close relatives in Venezuela.
My cousin works in a first aid in Caracas and her brother moved to Miami.
I know the situation but I doubt US will bomb Venezuela.

Rokubota

#31 Post by Rokubota » 23 Apr 2015 08:43

I don't know what's worse american bombs or seeing my ex girlfriend happy with his boyfriend on twitter. Still hurts like hell.

I love that woman and can't do a thing about it. We broke up 12 years ago and still love her like the first day. That woman destroyed me man, when I was in the concert enjoying blind Guardian she was in my mind all the fucking time.

Everytime I tell my story with her people think is an epic romantic movie or something. No woman can compete with her because of that. Her name is Catalina Franco Garces and most people call her Katty. She is a gorgeous colombian girl that made my head spin since the first day I saw her.

I don't care about bombs anymore. Sorry guys but I feel like shit right now.

priderock

#32 Post by priderock » 23 Apr 2015 18:12

Rokubota wrote:I don't know what's worse american bombs or seeing my ex girlfriend happy with his boyfriend on twitter. Still hurts like hell.

I love that woman and can't do a thing about it. We broke up 12 years ago and still love her like the first day. That woman destroyed me man, when I was in the concert enjoying blind Guardian she was in my mind all the fucking time.

Everytime I tell my story with her people think is an epic romantic movie or something. No woman can compete with her because of that. Her name is Catalina Franco Garces and most people call her Katty. She is a gorgeous colombian girl that made my head spin since the first day I saw her.

I'm sorry, man! It's sounds like a really big loss to you... I also had some problems in the past in this direction, but BG's music really helped me to go through it(also God, but that's another topic)... One of the things I'm still learning in life is that you actually never loose - "You Win" or "You Learn", there's nothing like "Lost situation" in this world. Yes, sometimes you just have to change the way(in this case her)for your dream (maybe this person was the wrong one, maybe it's still not the time to be together...but TRUST ME, most probably there's just someone way better for you, just waiting out there and also searching "for the one"...) - but never change THE DREAM! You know, man, the only people in this world who reached the real "kingdom" for their life's are the ones who lived pain, the ones who've been hurt, the ones who had stories to tell, the ones who really have something to say, something to share one fine day with the people around them - to encourage them, to believe in them, to give them opportunities for the future.., just telling their stories, fulfilled with passion and glory !!!
Please, stop leaving in the past, man!!! Only the future is of importance!!!
One wise man have said once - "The future is hard, but the past is fearfully..."
So, in this case I see only one option - "Then Straight Aheaaaaaaaad"
Cheers, brother! :)

P.S. Make each new day a journey, a journey which you never know how will end...a journey where you can expect everything.., and I'm pretty sure that very soon you'll get even more than you have ever imagined ;)

Rokubota

#33 Post by Rokubota » 23 Apr 2015 22:21

priderock wrote:
Rokubota wrote:I don't know what's worse american bombs or seeing my ex girlfriend happy with

boyfriend on twitter. Still hurts like hell.

I'm sorry, man! It's sounds like a really big loss to you... I also had some problems in the past in this direction, but BG's music really helped me to go through it(also God, but that's another topic)... One of the things I'm still learning in life is that you actually never loose - "You Win" or "You Learn", there's nothing like "Lost situation" in this world. Yes, sometimes you just have to change the way(in this case her)for your dream (maybe this person was the wrong one, maybe it's still not the time to be together...but TRUST ME, most probably there's just someone way better for you, just waiting out there and also searching "for the one"...) - but never change THE DREAM! You know, man, the only people in this world who reached the real "kingdom" for their life's are the ones who lived pain, the ones who've been hurt, the ones who had stories to tell, the ones who really have something to say, something to share one fine day with the people around them - to encourage them, to believe in them, to give them opportunities for the future.., just telling their stories, fulfilled with passion and glory !!!
Please, stop leaving in the past, man!!! Only the future is of importance!!!
One wise man have said once - "The future is hard, but the past is fearfully..."
So, in this case I see only one option - "Then Straight Aheaaaaaaaad"
Cheers, brother! :)

P.S. Make each new day a journey, a journey which you never know how will end...a journey where you can expect everything.., and I'm pretty sure that very soon you'll get even more than you have ever imagined ;)

Thank you for your kind words man. I know, she hasn't give a shit about me since 2003 and I still love her for some reason.

It's pretty fucking sad that I didn't move on like she did. Katty is way stronger than me, that's for sure.

Edit

Seriously if Hansi just says to me forget about her and move on. I swear to god I will do it and rebuild my life. It has been 12 years of torture and even destroyed my health in the process. :(

Hansi has more power than her. Please Hansi set me free from this witch.

Guardian'86

#34 Post by Guardian'86 » 26 Apr 2015 12:07

Give a read at this interview, a second orchestral project should be released over the next 20 years :
http://www.rockoverdose.gr/news_details.php?id=36319

priderock

#35 Post by priderock » 27 Apr 2015 08:40

Guardian'86 wrote:Give a read at this interview, a second orchestral project should be released over the next 20 years :
http://www.rockoverdose.gr/news_details.php?id=36319
Yes, Hansi and Andre said a 3 or 4 times that there most probably be a 2-nd part of the orchestral album - but in your link he says that this time it won't take 20 years - which is something we can only hope, even that I doubt it :mrgreen:

Guardian'86

#36 Post by Guardian'86 » 28 Apr 2015 11:33

Oh yes, depending on what they want to do in the future too !! :D :D :D I don't think they'll go on for other 20 years
Yes I agree.... Anyway we'll see what's going to happen! For now I'm bit curious of this orchestral project they're working on!!!

priderock

#37 Post by priderock » 28 Apr 2015 11:35

Yes, I think it's a little too ambitious for us looking for part 2, while having the fact that after 20 years there's still no part 1 :shock: :roll: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Anyway, I'm sure once we hear it, we'll all know why it took so long!

priderock

Re: Blind Guardian's 11th studio album - THE ORCHESTRAL PROJECT

#38 Post by priderock » 31 Jul 2017 13:57

Hi, guys, I just decided to pick up this topic, cause all the facts right now are leading us to the conclusion that the next BG's album will be the orchestral one. Two years ago I created the topic and put almost everything important through the years about it in my first post, so I'll try to give my best once again, but together we'll do it even better i think. So, if there are news about it, lets just put it here and have only one place about that :) The last that I heard is that the music will be a mixture between fantasy/history and science(exposed by only classical music) and the concept will have something to do with the Czech Republic... Interesting, right..? :D

Once again, It seems that the moment is finally coming and maybe soon we'll have an official post about the progress with some of the names of the songs(or at least I hope so)... The last update about the album is that it's planned for the beginning of 2019 and this time it seems that the bards have "nowhere to run, nowhere to hide..." Anyway, it seems that we're once again getting into the "Blind Guardian mode" period and lets hope that we'll have more news this time...not like the time before BTRM :twisted: