Red Mirror Merlot

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
OmegaSlayer

Red Mirror Merlot

#1 Post by OmegaSlayer » 03 Feb 2015 11:59

Wine from Aragona

Now I get why they needed to write 8 different chorus to find a good one for TOTG and why the chorus for Ashes Of Eternity sounds like Hansi is drunk.

:mrgreen:

(I had not seen Hansi smiling that much from the Imaginations age)

Gandalf de Grijze

Re: Red Mirror Merlot

#2 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 03 Feb 2015 12:14

needs to try
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Dragonfly

#3 Post by Dragonfly » 03 Feb 2015 15:25

This looks fun. And Andre probably wasn't in a good shape to be photographed after the tasting. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Dragonfly on 03 Feb 2015 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why,
They just tell you that you're on your own,
Fill your head all full of lies

Dragonfly

#4 Post by Dragonfly » 03 Feb 2015 15:32

OmegaSlayer wrote:Image
That moment when you realize you're a little bit farther beyond the Red Mirror than you thought...
Nobody will ever let you know
When you ask the reasons why,
They just tell you that you're on your own,
Fill your head all full of lies

priderock

#5 Post by priderock » 03 Feb 2015 16:16

Dragonfly wrote:
OmegaSlayer wrote:Image
That moment when you realize you're a little bit farther beyond the Red Mirror than you thought...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

OmegaSlayer

#6 Post by OmegaSlayer » 03 Feb 2015 16:39

Next album BG will make a Korpiklaani cover LMAO

Notice Hansi's alcoholic eye a bit more closed :lol:

Warmoth

#7 Post by Warmoth » 03 Feb 2015 17:16

Not sure how to react... This is cool, I guess?
This, on top of splitting the album into 3 releases. (Distant Memories should be on every version of this album IMO)

(I mean this in the lightest sense) Really starting to look like they're "selling out".

I'm a diehard fanboy, and I am not sure what to make of this. I'm not really on board here...

Maybe I'm overreacting

OmegaSlayer

#8 Post by OmegaSlayer » 03 Feb 2015 17:28

Warmoth wrote:Not sure how to react... This is cool, I guess?
This, on top of splitting the album into 3 releases. (Distant Memories should be on every version of this album IMO)

(I mean this in the lightest sense) Really starting to look like they're "selling out".

I'm a diehard fanboy, and I am not sure what to make of this. I'm not really on board here...

Maybe I'm overreacting
Bro, have a laugh.
You know how much I attack the guys for this and that, but this is really no reason.
Take a breath, have a laugh and if you like wine (I hate it even if I'm Italian lol) purchase a bottle :wink:

JazzJackrabbit

#9 Post by JazzJackrabbit » 03 Feb 2015 17:34

Maybe I'm overreacting
It's possible that this is some sort of Nuclear Blast initiative. Nightwish also released their own branded wine and have the same formats for their upcoming album (earbooks, vinyls, etc). They're probably trying to get the most they can out of their biggest artists.
Last edited by JazzJackrabbit on 04 Feb 2015 03:23, edited 1 time in total.

Warmoth

#10 Post by Warmoth » 03 Feb 2015 17:52

OmegaSlayer wrote:

Maybe I'm overreacting
Bro, have a laugh.
You know how much I attack the guys for this and that, but this is really no reason.
Take a breath, have a laugh and if you like wine (I hate it even if I'm Italian lol) purchase a bottle :wink:
Yeah you're probably right. I do find it difficult to not crack a smile just looking at this picture of them :lol:

nyobit

#11 Post by nyobit » 03 Feb 2015 22:08

Reminds me of this

Traveller in Time

#12 Post by Traveller in Time » 04 Feb 2015 00:32

JazzJackrabbit wrote:

Maybe I'm overreacting
It's possible that this some sort of Nuclear Blast initiative. Nightwish also released their own branded wine and have the same formats for their upcoming album (earbooks, vinyls, etc). They're probably trying to get the most they can out of their biggest artists.
Yeah NB has much influence on this i guess in the RH interview he is asked why there are so many coloured vinyls and then Hansi answers: Perhaps there 2 or 3 of them too much.....
But well what can he say against heir label. releasing every 4 years an album and then touring is a long time.
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!