Where can I purchase MP3 versions of some BG albums?

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
TheHistorian

Where can I purchase MP3 versions of some BG albums?

#1 Post by TheHistorian » 22 May 2013 03:18

I recently started to get into BG. I remember hearing a few of their songs when I was younger. I started listening to them more and more and I'm at the point where they are clearly my favorite band, hands down. I never knew music can be this amazing. The problem is I only found two albums in iTunes. I don't like illegally downloading music and I want to support the band by actually purchasing their other albums. I want to purchase Nightfall in Middle Earth and Imaginations from the Other Side but I can't seem to find any MP3 versions for sale anywhere. I don't have the patience to wait 14 business days for Amazon to send it to me. Is there any place where I can purchase BG albums in electronic format?

Thank you for your time.

Perse

Re: Where can I purchase MP3 versions of some BG albums?

#2 Post by Perse » 22 May 2013 10:47

If you have facebook you can use spotify to listen to their records (for free) while you wait for the cd to arrive
edit: german amazon also offers mp3s, don't know how the payment works though

TheHistorian

#3 Post by TheHistorian » 22 May 2013 17:45

I've been using Youtube to listen to the songs I don't own. I guess I'll just order the CDs. It's nice to have a physical copy of them anyways. Thanks.

Gardien Aveugle

#4 Post by Gardien Aveugle » 28 May 2013 01:13

Here I think you can : http://www.musicme.com/#/Blind-Guardian/albums/
But I really recommend you to buy the real CDs, 14 days isn't so long, and I promise you won't regret it!