Geiselwind recording

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Traveler in Valhalla

Geiselwind recording

#1 Post by Traveler in Valhalla » 12 Dec 2011 20:25

I'm back from the Christmas Metal Festival in Geiselwind and I have to say it was a great show with some surprises (Ride Into Obsession, Turn The Page, Bright Eyes, The Hobbit, new bass player), but that's not the point... :wink:

There was a guy in front of the stage filming the whole show and the crowd with a camcorder.
I was in the first row and he filmed me and my friends like a thousand times, so does anybody know for what purpose it was filmed?
Hansi also sang a lot of The Bard's Song by himself which is usually a sign that it is recorded for a dvd/cd.
I need to get this footage :shock:
welcome to the show
and welcome to...

...DYING!!!

LeBard

Re: Geiselwind recording

#2 Post by LeBard » 12 Dec 2011 21:03

Bonus material for the upcoming best-of release, maybe? Just a guess.

Traveller in Time

#3 Post by Traveller in Time » 12 Dec 2011 22:34

LeBard wrote:Bonus material for the upcoming best-of release, maybe? Just a guess.
I doubt that it would be right in time. NB doesn't press this amount of CDs within some days, so i guess the master is already there and nothing can be changed, besides some text and prints ;)
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

LeBard

#4 Post by LeBard » 12 Dec 2011 22:47

Traveller in Time wrote:
LeBard wrote:Bonus material for the upcoming best-of release, maybe? Just a guess.
I doubt that it would be right in time. NB doesn't press this amount of CDs within some days, so i guess the master is already there and nothing can be changed, besides some text and prints ;)
Bonus material for the not-yet-announced Live CD then! You heard it here first, folks.

Traveller in Time

#5 Post by Traveller in Time » 12 Dec 2011 22:52

LeBard wrote:
Traveller in Time wrote:
Bonus material for the not-yet-announced Live CD then! You heard it here first, folks.
I am very fine wth that! :D
Sorry about my bad english, but the good one is on vacation!

Perse

#6 Post by Perse » 13 Dec 2011 00:04

Hey this guy filmed me, too. Espercially during Majesty there must be some crazy scenes with me xD
the best was the security guy's face during Valhalla and Imaginations From The Other Side, looked like he couldn't believe that a crowd can be so loud and enthusiastic xD
But it really looks like we're getting a new live record soon. In Düsseldorf last year Hansi also said that they recorded parts of the show.