Knock Out Festival 2011

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
A Dark Passage

Knock Out Festival 2011

#1 Post by A Dark Passage » 30 Nov 2011 22:27

Hey Guys,

Actually we're a group of 4 friendly guys. We will travel to Karlsruhe in the morning of the 10th December, we will return after the concert - we won't stay in a hotel. Because we're only four, we're still searching for a fifth one to join our "journey through the dark". We start in Grevenbroich, it's near Cologne / Düsseldorf. If anyone wants to join us to pay less money (We travel by "Deutsche Bahn / Nahverkehr"), he can always write me a message, add me on facebook, write me an email (marius at motor-schaden dot net) or something like this.

In a group of five, everyone would pay 15,60 € for arrive and return combined.

The "Trip" will take about 8 Hours, so we will start in the morning about 9 o' clock. Don't know how long the return will take, it depends on when we will be at the main station and so on, but I think we will be back again on sunday midday.

If you live on the way to Karlsruhe, we could pick you up, too.

Cheers! Hope to see you there.
Marius

Dentarthurdent

Re: Knock Out Festival 2011

#2 Post by Dentarthurdent » 30 Nov 2011 23:28

We had another thread for this somewhere, and were thinking about doing some forum-meetup-thing. You game?
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

A Dark Passage

Re: Knock Out Festival 201

#3 Post by A Dark Passage » 01 Dec 2011 19:13

Yeah, you got my answer in the other thread now :>

Mahoora

Re: Knock Out Festival 2011

#4 Post by Mahoora » 08 Dec 2011 23:07

Me game forum meet up! I'll travel from Rennes, France to see BG in Karlsruhe!! but I'll stay in the city for one more day. it'll be my first BG concert after being a die hard fan for 12 years!! moved to Europe recently, they never came to the middle east (except Turkey) :?
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I