Enough to be lazy, Hansi!

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Tusk

Enough to be lazy, Hansi!

#1 Post by Tusk » 17 Jul 2011 19:23

just saw '1992 video - Hansi with bass - it's amazing, crowd's blown away! (and I come to the festival 2012, will play if Thomen)))))) please!!

Led Guardian

Re: Enough to be lazy, Hansi!

#2 Post by Led Guardian » 18 Jul 2011 00:48

Fred's better.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Tusk

#3 Post by Tusk » 18 Jul 2011 16:46

i didn't mean that Thomen is better but he's smth like a part of the family or friend or piece of history. i just wanna see him on the stage again. BG is a really good band and Hansi is a good singer (my post is a kinda joke) btw i like Olli playing bass)) seems i just want to turn back time))

somnia

#4 Post by somnia » 21 Jul 2011 13:48

What's with the parantheses.
power progressive metal: polimat
game music and soundtrack: dogac yavuz

GreenAjah

#5 Post by GreenAjah » 21 Jul 2011 19:35

Hey now! Fred is indeed amaaaazing.

After the Raleigh show I was going to ask one of the crew for a drumstick to give my dad, and right at that moment something came rolling at me on the floor and hit my foot. It was the head of one of Fred's toms, signed by him, and said "We had a total blast here in Raleigh! You were all singing along in the most professional way! Thanks for the support!". So in my mind, Fred is also a mystical being who can read minds and magically produce an even better souvenir than I had hoped for.

I swear, I still don't know how that thing ended up rolling at me on the floor! I was ready to wrestle the nearest person to get it, but I just swiped it up and ran out the door squealing. It was also quite hilarious when they all stood on stage at the end, and Fred looked like his abs had been spray-painted on. I guess that's what happens when you're Blind Guardian's drummer! These guys don't let just anyone get back there on that kit. He totally reminds me of Jason Bonham too, and I love it.
"Raise this banner high. Don't take it down again until the Last Battle has been won. I march beneath the sign of the wolf!"

Led Guardian

#6 Post by Led Guardian » 22 Jul 2011 02:00

GreenAjah wrote:Hey now! Fred is indeed amaaaazing.

After the Raleigh show I was going to ask one of the crew for a drumstick to give my dad, and right at that moment something came rolling at me on the floor and hit my foot. It was the head of one of Fred's toms, signed by him, and said "We had a total blast here in Raleigh! You were all singing along in the most professional way! Thanks for the support!". So in my mind, Fred is also a mystical being who can read minds and magically produce an even better souvenir than I had hoped for.

I swear, I still don't know how that thing ended up rolling at me on the floor! I was ready to wrestle the nearest person to get it, but I just swiped it up and ran out the door squealing. It was also quite hilarious when they all stood on stage at the end, and Fred looked like his abs had been spray-painted on. I guess that's what happens when you're Blind Guardian's drummer! These guys don't let just anyone get back there on that kit. He totally reminds me of Jason Bonham too, and I love it.
Damn, you had the opposite luck that I did. I was at that concert too, and I was THIS CLOSE to catching the drumstick. It was in my hands multiple times, but always bounced just wrong. Ended up by grabbed by the guy who spent the concert making out with his girlfriend. Now that was annoying.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'