Pre-show meet-up before Düsseldorf concert?

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Webmaster
Site Admin

Pre-show meet-up before Düsseldorf concert?

#1 Post by Webmaster » 26 Aug 2010 13:53

I will be coming down from Hamburg for the Düsseldorf show on Saturday October 9. I will be in D'dorf the whole day and was wondering if people wanted to get together for some food and drink before the show. I was thinking of going to Hooters (http://www.duesseldorf-hooters.de). Anyone interested?

Gandalf de Grijze

Re: Pre-show meet-up before Düsseldorf concert?

#2 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 26 Aug 2010 14:19

i'm not yet sure if i am going, i should kick my friends to see what they think.
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Webmaster
Site Admin

#3 Post by Webmaster » 26 Aug 2010 14:20

Would be cool to see you there. Hooters would get me in the perfect mood for a good show *hehe*.

Gandalf de Grijze

#4 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 26 Aug 2010 14:33

country songs, ey?
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Arwen Arianna

#5 Post by Arwen Arianna » 26 Aug 2010 20:11

I wouldn't mind a meeting, but this place you suggested doesn't strike me as one I'd ever set a foot in :lol: So I guess that excludes me...
"And he shut the doors of his house in the face of the mightiest of all the dwellers in Eä"
Bpgk!
Oh, and by the way.. Hansi is God :)
---------------------------------------------------
~Follower~ ~.:last.fm:.~~facebook~ ~Bardess~ ~Bardist~

Webmaster
Site Admin

#6 Post by Webmaster » 26 Aug 2010 21:27

Arwen Arianna wrote:I wouldn't mind a meeting, but this place you suggested doesn't strike me as one I'd ever set a foot in :lol: So I guess that excludes me...
I am only going for the good food. And by the way, I only read Playboy for the articles. :-P

Well maybe no one will want to meet me except you and then we can go somewhere else. I have no idea of what to do in Düsseldorf the whole day. Maybe you have some good ideas.

We will see each other at night anyway since you will probably be lucky enough to win the meet & greet.

Arwen Arianna

#7 Post by Arwen Arianna » 26 Aug 2010 22:18

Webmaster wrote:
Arwen Arianna wrote:I wouldn't mind a meeting, but this place you suggested doesn't strike me as one I'd ever set a foot in :lol: So I guess that excludes me...
I am only going for the good food. And by the way, I only read Playboy for the articles. :-P
You're the first one to actually try to use this excuse :lol:
Well maybe no one will want to meet me except you and then we can go somewhere else. I have no idea of what to do in Düsseldorf the whole day. Maybe you have some good ideas.
Not yet, I've never been there... but I'll keep my eyes open. A friend's sister lives there, maybe she has some good ideas... (how about Indian food?)
We will see each other at night anyway since you will probably be lucky enough to win the meet & greet.
I guess I'd sooner solve a major scientific problem :lol:
"And he shut the doors of his house in the face of the mightiest of all the dwellers in Eä"
Bpgk!

Gandalf de Grijze

#8 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 26 Aug 2010 23:29

Arwen Arianna wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
You're the first one to actually try to use this excuse :lol:
you're kidding right? it is teh oldest excuse used to read the playboy..

got another idea.. how about we all bring chicken to the concert and eat it in fron of teh artists entrance so we can offer it to Hansi?

Arwen Arianna

#9 Post by Arwen Arianna » 27 Aug 2010 00:29

Gandalf de Grijze wrote:you're kidding right? it is teh oldest excuse used to read the playboy..
actually that's what everyone says as a joke, but usually not the person in question :roll:
got another idea.. how about we all bring chicken to the concert and eat it in fron of teh artists entrance so we can offer it to Hansi?
There's absolutely NO WAY you'll eat Bpgk! !!!Nor will you offer him to Hansi :evil:
Bpgk!

Webmaster
Site Admin

#10 Post by Webmaster » 27 Aug 2010 07:28

Arwen Arianna wrote:Not yet, I've never been there... but I'll keep my eyes open. A friend's sister lives there, maybe she has some good ideas... (how about Indian food?)
That is right, you are more from the Frankfurt area. Still closer than I am to Düsseldorf. :-P

I wouldn't be against Indian food, I just have to watch out what I eat otherwise I will be sitting on the toilet all night...too much information I know. :-P
I guess I'd sooner solve a major scientific problem :lol:
You never know. I don't have many entries yet. I bet if you were to pick a show like Bremen or Osnabrück you would be the only entry. ;-)

Skrymir

#11 Post by Skrymir » 27 Aug 2010 14:41

Wait, you are the one who does the meet&greet stuff? From the logical point of view that could increase the likelyhood of Arwen solving a major scientific problem. :D

Arwen Arianna

#12 Post by Arwen Arianna » 28 Aug 2010 10:22

Webmaster wrote:Still closer than I am to Düsseldorf. :-P
well, 5-6 hours by train, some 3 or 4 hours by car, if I remember correctly..
You never know. I don't have many entries yet. I bet if you were to pick a show like Bremen or Osnabrück you would be the only entry. ;-)
Bremen?!?
You know, I live at the end of the world.. Bremen is kind of the OTHER end of the world ;)
Skrymir wrote:Wait, you are the one who does the meet&greet stuff? From the logical point of view that could increase the likelyhood of Arwen solving a major scientific problem. :D
:lol:
Bpgk!