Passengers For Life

All talk about Blind Guardian, including discussion about tour dates, etc.
Mackasfour

Re: Passengers For Life

#251 Post by Mackasfour » 04 Mar 2011 15:17

And what is this? I don't even...
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#252 Post by Metal Fan » 05 Mar 2011 06:12

Double post and page steal. Awesome.

I thought Andreas blocked H. Smurf's posts...
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Someone Blocking Hansi Smurf From Messaging, Metal Fan?

#253 Post by Hansi Smurf » 07 Mar 2011 23:25

:shock:

Impossible! My nephew, whom you all call, "Superman", has attached all "Hansi Smurf" postings to his very own incredible Kryptonian Mainframe, inside his Universe-famous, and also incredible, Fortress of Solitude! Now ALL!!! (even Barack Obama) must read, and corporeally confirm, ALL, of Hansi Smurf's very own Imperial Law & Science, or they must be destroyed by the Sword! :)

Disagree publically fatties: how I long for to see you all humilated, once more! I dare any reader for to write a sound political thesis uniting us all, while not uniting the individual to the Free Expression of the Individual's Own Eyes and Gonads and Emotional Drives, and thus not including Kidnapping & Rape as the defacto rhetoric of the truest and most sincerely Moral Fundamentalism! :D

I challenge all of the Bigger-thans and Metal-fans reading here for to publically support Hansi Smurf's "Kidnapping & Rape = Moral Fundamentalism", or for to explain instead how they cannot do so, and to further explain then, how their lack of approval for Kidnapping and Rape, and their presumed sanctions against Mating, wouldn't make them into "Criminals Against Humanity!" ??? (Me? I build both womb and man from scratch at will! You?) :mrgreen:

Vegans, Dykes, Fags, Anti-Slavery Voices, Wife-Beaters - all of them must either repent and heal, or be put to the sword, before Man-Life begins extending itself into space viz legitimate and invincible Flying Houses, and in-actual-fact, Universal Colonization! :lol:

Soon, only the Groovy, only the monogamous/polygamous Rapist and Murderer, shall have car, house, license, job! Soon, only those whom do truthfully remain Groovy in absentia of Dark Age Law shall be considered of the Mental Age of Twenty One, just as the Old Elect would have had it, and probably did anyway - you dumb domesticated animals, you! :wink:

:roll:

Andreas

#254 Post by Andreas » 08 Mar 2011 00:56

Metal Fan wrote: I thought Andreas blocked H. Smurf's posts...
I'll never do such thing, I'm a very patient person :)

Mackasfour

#255 Post by Mackasfour » 08 Mar 2011 09:50

Metal Fan wrote:Double post and page steal. Awesome.

I thought Andreas blocked H. Smurf's posts...
Totally unintentional but cools :P lol
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Hansi Smurf

Devil Post!

#256 Post by Hansi Smurf » 08 Mar 2011 22:05

:evil:

This post was not placed by Hansi Smurf's hand!
It was placed here by the Man Called The Devil!

:twisted:
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 08 Mar 2011 22:10, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

No Hate Mail At Last!

#257 Post by Hansi Smurf » 08 Mar 2011 22:09

"Now let me tell you something, brother!"

"All of BLIND GUARDIAN ASSEMBLED must have indeed gotten the message of the Axis of the Open-Hand, and all of 'em are no longer under attack from Yah, nor his space-based acromegalian wrestling club, brother!"

""Can" the white racism while legitimate physical inferiors break the social contract and possess more money than me on welfare, while they in fact do not provide the Nations with anything gross at all??? As long as the womb's are not legit and loyal monogamous slackers, then the men must not be allowed for to continue to be in such a state of money = sex exploitation!

We all must be set free of welfare and statism - the sooner the better! We must all be abled for to experience legitimate post-industrial success! (for Teo: from the Agrarian Age to the Age of the Industrial Revolution to the Atomic Age, and now at last, to the Post-Industrial Era, or, as it is also called, the Age of Information, (meaning that all the shit-work work is now technically capable of being mechanized and freed from ALL man-labor! (Likely true since 1933, and the invention of the electric eye!))

Sports, politics, music, and money and entitlements of every non-blue-collar variety, must all be abolished by mass and democracy, today! Rep by pop and 1st World Bachelor's Accomodations For All sounds nice, and plausible: IF civilian business and tourist air-travel were shut-down, and all the poor forcibly housed in the world's hotels and resorts!

And, tomorrow, when my foot is better, it'll be Nth World Self-Replicating Invincible Flying Houses, provided for by my very own industry, brother! The true value of SLACK now alone rules, man, and tomorrow's children will most likely not be allowed for to bow to Hansi Kursch (Hulk Hogan), nor his money! ((A twenty year old Hansi Smurf with a Dad like today's Hansi Smurf, would never have been a flake and failed to fight!)

Mackasfour

#258 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Mar 2011 11:55

Im surprised he hasn't been chucked in a straight jacket :?

Hansi Smurf

Re-investigating The Falsehood That Is Mackasfour

#259 Post by Hansi Smurf » 09 Mar 2011 22:54

Mackasfour? Testify! I wanna read yer Testimony so I can consider placing Hansi Smurf inside a straight-jacket, too! I've been reading the whole way along, but you must be smarter than me? I can't do anything but read and agree!!!

Both me, and all of the entire Earth, are all very eagerly awaiting your soon-to-be well-typed Illumination!

:?

:mrgreen:

But surely you'll save my body, Mackasfour, and provide me with the verbal confirmation that I'm free for to rape my very own woman, and for to liquidate all of the various Sub-Men: or you'll explain to us all why you won't! Just remember, Mack: freedom for to harm and to hurt, and for to break apart the Created Whole Man WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS VALID TESTIMONY!

(Hey! It still appears that I'm the only legitimate GOD, here at BLIND GUARDIAN Discussion Forum, don't it, Metal Fan?)

Peace!

Hansi Smurf

A Passenger For Life Cries Out To Both The Captain & The Cre

#260 Post by Hansi Smurf » 10 Mar 2011 23:05

:cry:

Captain Hansi Kursch?

You and your Crew have just gotta do something! You have all of that vast power, and all of that unlimited technology! You've just gotta clear the whole, entire, Spaceship Earth, of all of it's harmful/hurtful, brains and back-bones! You've just gotta bring about a Universe-wide, spiritual/emotional hygiene, via your own very easy ability, for to cause all of the whole darned Spaceship, for to, at long last, become finally bereft of, all of it's Harlots and Scolds and Witches!

Thanks Captain Hansi! I just knew you would prove to be just as great as I AM!

:(

(Appendum to Passengers For Life: Somewhere up this very long and unyielding thread, will be found a desire for to possess for myself, Armed Man-Life Accomplices, for by which for to overthrow the Families, Sects, Religious Cults, and United Nations, once and for all, and then placing their entire body into sexually-segregated, Maximum Security Military Prison Camps; and there, for to degenerate such unreasoning, and, unpleasurable stock! I just thought I should admit, that my own best instinct for to accomplish said Rational Goal, is for to volunteer for Armed Service, inside the Canadian Militarized Zone, whereby for to found, a Global Coup de'tat! The old Creationist Rhetoric was all for the very dominance of Minerva, but I believe that Mars IS superior! (But neither Jesus, nor myself, will ever cut our hair for to pass the Prerequisites! Drat!))

Hansi Smurf

Enemies For Life

#261 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Mar 2011 21:47

:cry:

Goodbye, cruel Bards n' Esses: your cognitive abilities, and your motorskill functionings, were both not quality enuff, for to keep on typing with!

See all you in SLACK!

:|

wade-newb

#262 Post by wade-newb » 28 Mar 2011 18:22

Aw, I actually enjoyed your posts. T'would be sad to see no more of them.
I can't think of anything clever to put here.

Andreas

#263 Post by Andreas » 28 Mar 2011 20:00

We want the Schmurff!

Hansi Smurf

But I Don't Even Listen To BLIND GUARDIAN Today?!?

#264 Post by Hansi Smurf » 28 Mar 2011 21:13

:oops: (the Smurf Came Back, We Thought He Had Integrity, But The Smurf Came Back, He Just Couldn't Stay Away... )

It's true Men! :shock:

I just won't support the listening to of anything today, minus the "IRON MAIDEN - SPIKES" compilation that I am currently protagonizing over, at Big Bruce Dickinson's "screamforme.com" forum! 8)

If the Iron Maiden Family of Investors think they can get away with forcing me for to rebuy their entire catalog for the 6TH COMPLETE PURCHASE? They've gotta another thing coming! :x

Plus, Samson's "Walking Out On You" from "Head On" is gonna cost me $50.00! AS IF! :x

Really, tho', less-experienced Metal Buyers! That Paul Di'anno's Battlezone's "Fighting Back", Adrian Smith's A.S.A.P. "Silver & Gold", and, the Iron Maiden CD Reissue Double Packs, Replete With Their Entire Catalog of B-Sides ARE out of print AND expensive for to be repurchased used, makes me suspect that the entire Maiden Family ARE senile (What else could it possibly be but senility? The Double-size reissues ARE superior product compared with today's Re-mastered series, even with the videos onboard!), and, like most probable-seniles, the Maiden are all thus certainly most-probably hostile, towards ALL would be music-listeners, and especially, towards ALL Superior Beings On Welfare Whom Occasionally Smoke Crappy Near-Poisonous Weed When They Aren't To Busy Training For Would-Be Cena-Killing Purposes! :x

And besides, just like the BLIND GUARDIAN "Passengers For Life" compilation, presented somewhere up this very thread, is much, much easier listening, than the coupla albums Disc 2 comes from, so to, is SPIKES, much, much more attractive towards the long-time fanatic, than any repurchasing of the catalog, regardless of cost! :wink:

WHY HEAD-BANGERS WANT THE ORIGINAL DOUBLE DISC IRON MAIDEN CD REISSUES:

Burning Ambition (1st Song Ever Written By Maiden Leader Steve Harris)

Drifter (Live 1980 - guh-dah-dah-bee-dah-dah, Man!)

I've Got The Fire (Live 1980 - Originally By Montrose - Blistering!)

Women In Uniform (Famous 2nd Rock Video Produced Specifically For Rock Video Purposes, And, A Decent Song, Too)

Phantom of the Opera (Live 1980)

Remember Tomorrow (Live In Italy 1982)

Cross Eyed Mary (Originally By Jethro Tull - Not A Bad Dick, Neither!)

I've Got The Fire (Now Sung By Dickinson In Studio, And Slowed Down To A Different, Groovy, Bluesier Version)

Rainbow's Gold (A Cover Presumably By Wishbone Ash (?) And Very Excellent Maiden!)

King Of Twilight (Avoid The Original By Nektar - It's Not Metal! However, It's Still One Of The Maiden's BEST SONGS!)

Mission From 'Arry (Listen To Nicko, Steve & Bruce swear and whine at each other: "No, Nicko, you're not the cunt! :wink: )

The Sheriff of Huddersfield (The Other Somewhere In Time B-Sides Stink! But This One Is Awesome!)

Massacre (A Thin Lizzy Track Sped Up But Chops Downed! Not Bad! Great Lyrics!)

Black Bart (A Song So Riffing Excellent And Humorous, That It Made SPIKES Over "Sheriff"!)

An Untitled Track Of Nicko McBrain Making Funny Noises & Sayings In Studio Between Takes

Ce Soir Ce Soir (Unknown Cover featuring a dramatic "assasionation du rock n' roll star!")

A Led Zeppelin Cover (Living Loving Maid ?) So Unprofessional As To Be Horrible! Yeah!

I Can't See My Feelings (An Unprofessional Cover Of One Of Budgie's Most Professional Songs!)

Space Station Number 9 (An Excellent Montrose Cover Once More! This One Speaks In Tongues, And Bruce Mentions Metallica On Maiden's Heals - Replete With Cunt, Asshole & Dick, Too!)

Nodding Donkey Blues (Janick & Dick Sing Sex-Comedy Blues! WTF! Are They Really Singing Of Donkey-Fucking??? This One Really Outta Be Banned!!!)

Sheriff Of Huddersfield Pt.II Acoustical Style - More Classic Fun At Rod Smallwood's Expense!

Are Yah Covinced Yet Head-Bangers (?)

(ALL APOLOGIES TO BLIND GUARDIAN FOR BEING OFF-TOPIC!!!)
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 28 Mar 2011 21:25, edited 4 times in total.

Andreas

#265 Post by Andreas » 28 Mar 2011 21:19

Mmmm... I have two Iron Maiden albums (Powerslave and Dance of Death), and I don't feel the need for more. So I'm not into any kind of reissues :P

Hansi Smurf

Getting Rid Of Andreas

#266 Post by Hansi Smurf » 28 Mar 2011 21:34

Yet another Common Scold, yet again NOT presenting itself as a Spiritual Intellectual Duplicate of Myself, and yet said creature will still brain-biofeedback kung-fu montheism in the face of any attack! What gives, said creature?

Man, am I ever glad that it is I Who Am!

One Andreas, Minus, Said Andreas, Equals Complete Hansi Smurf!
One Hansi Smurf, Minus, Said Hansi Smurf, Still Equals, Zero Said Andreas!

Fuck Off, creature!

(To the Headbangers? Two posts up is a brand-new critical review of Iron Maiden and their Back Catalog!)

Andreas

#267 Post by Andreas » 28 Mar 2011 22:22

I love it when he gets personal :lol:

wade-newb

#268 Post by wade-newb » 28 Mar 2011 22:22

He is back! The Dragon Reborn!
I can't think of anything clever to put here.

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: Re-investigating The Falsehood That Is Mackasfour

#269 Post by Metal Fan » 30 Mar 2011 00:41

Hansi Smurf wrote: (Hey! It still appears that I'm the only legitimate GOD, here at BLIND GUARDIAN Discussion Forum, don't it, Metal Fan?)
Aye!
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Hansi Smurf

Celebrating Metal Fan's Annointing!

#270 Post by Hansi Smurf » 31 Mar 2011 23:00

And just as I am found for to be promoted all the way upwards to "God-Head", by at least one angry youth, so too, has Hansi Smurf also found himself, forced for to walk the plank of the Space-Ship BLIND GUARDIAN: and by a very large mob, of very angry sub-Japanese & very evil sub- Widows! :x

You Have Just Been Forced For To Read A Post By "the Ghost of Hansi Smurf"! :x

Curse God & Die! :x

"R. Buckminster Fuller & the United States proved conclusively during the 1940's, that today's UN Economy requires, traditonally, only 3 days of labor, per year, per fit, healthy, male!"

:D

jannypan

#271 Post by jannypan » 12 Apr 2011 03:25

I hope the contributors, myself included, will observe said title heading,
and truly and divinely be so!

Hansi Smurf

Off-Ship and Out of Time

#272 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 Apr 2011 21:43

I believe that the BLIND GUARDIAN deserve many names, and many aliases!

I believe, that Somewhere Back In Time, that the following names, were, veritably, for to be found labled upon, our very present day, Bardic Chieftans!

Hansi Kursch = Boast McScold
Andre Olbrich = John Harlot
Marcus Siepen = Witch Warlock
Frederick Ehmke = Robert Thief

(Bonus Name: Thomen Stauch = Tom Traitor)

Perhaps a series of semi-comedic fantasy stories of 'em living in the Middle Ages, just might flow from out of the body of just one of us, the Faithful, hmmm... ?

Kill, Keep Killing!

Hansi Smurf

This Post Has Self-Destructed

#273 Post by Hansi Smurf » 12 May 2011 19:28

Elementary Law Forbids both Armed Police, and Name Calling, of every variety!

Considering my own very fanatical zeal for to be a well-thought of 1980-era Elementary Lawyer, this post has been destroyed!

Yet, how fortunate that I live inside the reality of an Urban Indian/Refugee Ghetto! Armed Police ARE necessary and mandatory, especially psychologically! Nigger, Indian & White Trash Criminals, continue for to invade my building and for to attack the consent of the innocent!

And now, the Spaceship Blind Guardian comes back into mind before I close up!

Imagine if my very own, band-in-stasis, STAB, imagine if they passed the torch on one of their own very little ideas? Imagine, if every Private Yacht what was sea-worthy, and Rich, imagine if they was all massed together, somewhere off of the coast there in that sunny Riviera-Region's Mediterreanean Sea? And that once amassed there, that the BLIND GUARDIAN Musical Group, did indeed, have a, "Live At Sea" Live Album, DVD, and Pay-Per-View Event Spectacular upon the way, and providing the whole world with the most advanced laser-light, fire-works, and sound-performing art, ever devised by the Greater German People???

I'm not sure, but I think it might sell well over 2 Billion Buys, man...

BLIND GUARDIAN: the first Musical Group to have ever cleared well over a trillion dollars in one night!

Wild, man: wild!

Hansi Smurf

Why Weren't All of Hansi Smurf's Posts Put Here?

#274 Post by Hansi Smurf » 19 May 2011 21:48

So there I wuz, throwing the Runes around about a week ago on some hot mall-weed, and out came dis leetle title, fer the Home Base Band!

BLINNDDGUARDDIAN
RAAWKKHAARDLLUV (boy, does that ever look a helluva lot better on doodle paper, via free-hand technical inking! Luckily, "Rock Hard Love", rules! "C'mon Bards and Esses, let's see all of them most-muscular poses!")

Geeks like Helix, with their, "Heavy Metal Love" are still annoying me cognitively, and so I wouldn't recommend that anyone listen to them, even for free at youtube, man!

However, if BLIND GUARDIAN, did indeed profess for to be both physically, and mentally, and emotionally, and spiritually, RAAWKHAARDLLUVers, I'm sure that the other "hard men at the gym", would be more than quite inclined for to purchase 'em: and because such flesh is just so popular an opinion maker amongst the Mass, I'm certain that it would become quite a, UNIVERSAL, phenomen!

"Fly High And Touch The Sky!" (Angelwitch)

(Yah know, the song "Angelwitch" is a good, but very, very, underdone and cheap sounding track! (Still a favorite, of course! :evil: ) But the track has such an awesome "Throwing of the Shapes", and too, a "Sexually Charged Virgin Attitude", that if BLIND GUARDIAN were for to discover it at the i-tunes, AND, for to BLIND GUARDIANize the thing? It WOULD, really rule, AND, improve all of our Love Lives too, man! Far Out!)

Hansi Smurf

What If There Was An Alternate Earth...?

#275 Post by Hansi Smurf » 04 Jun 2011 22:59

(... And Now Return The Feeble Moanings Of One Of "Thou Art's" Own Resting Following! Yes, The Feeble Sqeaking Of That Damned One, Once More Raises Up From Out Of It's Choked And Wretched Throat, There Inside It's Eternal Resting Place, Aboard The Ghost Space-Ship, BLIND GUARDIAN; That Odd & Ethereal Star-Cruiser, Still Now A-Haunting, And A-Pirating, All Of The Space-Lanes, Of All Of Known Advanced Zoological Space! Here, Now Then, Take Heed If You Dare, To These Most Worthless And Mind-Destroying Ravings, Of The One Smurf Most Likely For To Be Prayed Deceased; Hansi Smurf:)

(insert post-subject) Whereby, Uriah Heep, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, Heart, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Never Existed During Their Nineteen-Seventies Heydeys, But Were Instead Upon This Other-Earth, Born Unto A 1967-1977 Age-Group, While OUR Precious BLIND GUARDIAN, Were Upon The Surface Of This Other-Earth, In Place Of These Already Mentioned Mainstream Musicians, Having There Been Born Instead of Them, Inside The 1944-1954 Musical Age Group!

So now, Metal Fan might review:

01. The Wizard - Uriah Heep (A Loving Throng Praises Our Wizard)
02. 21st Century Schizoid Man - King Crimson (We Close In On The Wizard And Observe His, Or It's, Mental Processes)
03. The Battle For Evermore - Led Zeppelin (Whereby The Wizard Chances To Meet A Wizardess, And They Together Observe And Comment Upon A Battle Of Forest Elves)
04. Emerald - Thin Lizzy (The Wizard And His Companion Are Attacked From Behind By A Brigand, And A Bandit Queen)
05. Barracuda - Barracuda (The Bandit Queen Speaks!)
06. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin (The Wizard Laments Both The Beauty Of The Wizardess And The Destruction Of His Foes)
07. Desperado - Alice Cooper (The Wizard Uses His Third Eye To Track Down And Destroy The Brigand And Bandit Queen's Towny Hide-Out; Here He Meets A Lost Love Whom Too Is Slain)
08. Ramble On - Led Zeppelin (The Wizard Returns To Rambling, Much Happier Than Before, But Still, The Dark Lord & Gollum Are Both Upon His Thoughts!)
09. The Wizard - Black Sabbath (A Lesser Throng Observes The Wizard, Too Praising His Mission!)
10. Into The Void - Black Sabbath (The Wizard Completes His Space-Ship, And Saves Us From Crime, Evil & Disparity, Taking Us With Him, Or It, Off Into Outer-Space For To Found A Brave New World!)

Whereby, BLIND GUARDIAN (+ the Wives) upon the Other-Earth, are all Baby-Boomers, and all of whom in 1979, appeared with the above track-listings, upon their very own band, WIZARDRY's, LP, "HEART SANDWICH"! Will Metal Fan review the New Opera? Will it succeed to be an Opera for the Ages? And how does WIZARDRY compare to MY imaginary band, STAB's, imaginary lift, of the same above story, but replacing these tracks instead, and with even Metallica and Iron Maiden and Mung, in 1979!?!:

01. Breadfan - Budgie (single edit: remove 2:28 - 4:01)
02. The Emerald - Thin Lizzy
03. Back In The Village - Iron Maiden
04. Hit The Lights - Metallica
05. Slut Machine - Monster Magnet
06. Kill The King - Rainbow
07. Under The Sun (Everyday Just Comes & Goes) - Black Sabbath
08. Ask Me...? - Mung
09. Dr. Phibes - Angelwitch

WIZARDRY - the "Heart Sandwich" LP, (or a fictional 1970's BLIND GUARDIAN)
versus
STAB - the, "Bad Attitude - Live!" LP, (or an PROBABLE Metal Band playing a fictional 1970's Version of Itself, and Starring the Writer, and His Pals, a trio of as yet unknown race/stature/attitude-based Men!!!)

STAB Verus BLIND GUARDIAN!
The Centrality Versus The Whole Earth! (The Centrality: North Dakota, Minnesota, NW Ontario, Southern Manitoba)

Boy, I hope that despite the fact that giving any of the above acts any money, other than Public Welfare, is a Sin Most Forgivable, but a Sin nevertheless, I hope that my favorite "owes me $5.00" Music Listening Passenger, the Dragoness, Metal Fan? I hope that she WILL follow this assignment from good ole' Professor Smurf, and thus write an intriguing, and well-listened-to review, upon the entirety of both set-lists: as to how they compare to one another! And too, for to use the phony set-lists for to romantically compare BLIND GUARDIAN, a REAL band, to STAB, a PROBABLE band; cuz I think that the sets are very, very, comparable, but too, very, very different...!

(Gee Whiz! I sure hope that their's a review posted up here when I return in one month, or so! That'd be a very great, FREE-SLACK, in fact!)

Hansi Smurf

Another BLIND GUARDIAN Vehicle

#276 Post by Hansi Smurf » 13 Jun 2011 17:41

Whoo-whee!

Up this very thread, I mistook "Blastbeat", for "Blastbeast", and have been ruminating upon "Blastbeast", rarely, ever since!

Now, my very own, very good pal, the International Ice-Hockey Arena/Giant Robot, Slap-Shot the Autobot, has more to him, than merely the Cyberton Heroes vs. the Robotron Creeps, both of whom are a collection of remanufacturable man-bots, whom can play hockey, basketball, indoor football, motocross: anything, really!

Yes, now inside the belly of good ole' Slap-shot, whom doth veritably tour the Universe, making various lengthed stops down upon ALL of the various planets, habitable asteroids, moons and space stations: yes, inside his mammoth belly resides Slap-shot's very own BLIND GUARDIAN vehicle, OCCULUS AUTOBOT!

Fred Ehmke - BLASTBEAST: giant robot/laser cannon/great bear/thrash drums + mics & amps!
Marcus Siepen - SHRED-GAR: giant robot/plasma blaster/giant tiger/guitar + mics & amps!
Hansi Kursch - SHRIEKER: giant robot/heavy calibre machine gun/great roc/roof suspended P.A. + mics
Andre Olbrich - THRASH: giant robot/photon burster/king of beasts/guitar + mics & amps

All four of these "quad-changer" Autobots from Cybertron, too, have as a part of their variegated body, a lil' man-size aspect each, for to pantomime ALL of the very daring feats of musicality, that are indeed, indigeonously broadcast from out of the far-more-massive-than-man, nigh-mainframe algorythmics, of this COMPLETELY SELF-AWARE robot musical act, OCCULUS AUTOBOT!

Hasbro Toy Company Psychopaths? Yah got's ta confirm "Tarzan", ie; that Creativity is Biologically Indigeneous, and thus never a Lawsuitable Offense; and, that We are, all of Us, Free, at Liberty, in Happiness, with plenty of Money, and Mating, and without respects or gratuities, for all! (Yeah! a Distribution of LABOR Entertainment Economy! Now that's something I can respect! Famous of nonfamous, the Communion of the Mass is the Same for all!)

Until ALL of the Hollywood Motion Picture Company, and every Independant Contractor, too, pays respects to all of the above values and stops, telepathizing "rip-off" and the accompanying biofeedback headache, Slap-shot plays only with Us, the Bards, and no other!

Beat It!