I´m just saying Hi...

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
the last candle

I´m just saying Hi...

#1 Post by the last candle » 31 May 2015 20:49

As you probably noticed by reading the tilte, I´m a new member and I just want to itroduce myself a litte blit...
I´m actually quite young, so I missed the "good old times" when Hansi was still playing bass and so on due to the fact I wasn´t even born but I really trie to balance this out by listening a lot and watching live shows. Everytime I watch "Imaginations trough the looking glass" I´m actually really sad that I was not there... :cry:
But I can´t change that, right?
My first BG song was "Mirror, mirror" (as far as I remember) and it was the live version from "Wacken 2011". I fell in love with the Band (especially Hansi´s voice) immediately so I bought the "Nightfall In Middle Earth" CD the next day. Since then I can proudly say that I know all BG albums and I think almost all songs (I always miss some of them because there are so many :wink: ).
I like the "old stuff" as well as the "new stuff" and I really enjoyed "BTRM" but my favourite albums (if it´s possible to choose some) would be "Nightfall in Middle earth" and "Imaginations from the other side". As you probably guessed by reading my username I also like the song "the last candle" very much but if someone would ask me about my favourite BG song I coud not decide! There are too many great songs, written by this awesome Band.
I visited two BG live shows (so far) and hope for many more to come. I´m also hoping for a second BG-festival!

So i think that´s enough and now I can start posting and spreading out my opinion in the BG-world :wink:
have a good week! :D
Will my weary soul find release for a while
At the moment of death I will smile.

Twister

Re: I´m just saying Hi...

#2 Post by Twister » 01 Jun 2015 12:40

Welcome, bud! It's always good to cheer with new BG fans, here in the community as in general!
Sign that BG still has it. 8)
Enjoy your stay! I have a big love for The Last Candle too!
"Well, I was about to announce the next song, but I think we'll have to skip it...
Yeah, because we have a pretty sad song here, and you all seem so happy to me...!"

(Hansi Kursch)

N0ld0r

#3 Post by N0ld0r » 13 Jul 2015 08:12

Hi! I'm a younger fan too! I discovered Blind Guardian in 2011 when I heard Mirror Mirror and Into the Storm on YouTube.

Never looked back! I love all ten Blind Guardian albums and am going to my first show on November 24 in Dallas. So excited! I cannot wait to sing along with Hansi and fellow BG fans for the first time :D
My Last.fm
My RateYourMusic

Still the wind blows, calm and silent, carries news to a distant shore...

Gandalf de Grijze

#4 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 13 Jul 2015 09:24

welcome to dying, and enjoy the upcoming show!
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

the last candle

#5 Post by the last candle » 13 Jul 2015 13:49

Thank you very much ;)

@N0ld0r: It is a truely awesome feeling! I´ve had the luck to see them twice already and it was damn awesome!!
I hope, you´ll enjoy the show as much as i did ;)
Will my weary soul find release for a while
At the moment of death I will smile.