NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Post Reply
Message
Author
T3hOverlord
Posts: 467
Joined: 02 Jul 2010 05:33

NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#1 Post by T3hOverlord » 24 Aug 2010 04:59

i need advise on alpha and dominant things to say to females

Led Guardian
Posts: 2444
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 21:08
Location: Somewhere less cliché than far beyond

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#2 Post by Led Guardian » 24 Aug 2010 07:00

Try listening and being sensitive to their feelings. It'll probably get you farther with them. :wink:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#3 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 24 Aug 2010 14:27

just don't talk too much.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
Orodaran
Posts: 5416
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 21:59
Location: Hall of the Mountain King
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#4 Post by Orodaran » 24 Aug 2010 14:29

T3hOverlord wrote:i need advise on alpha and dominant things to say to females
....because all females are equal and they react equally to the same things being said, in every circumstance, right? :roll:

The attitude that gets you into someone's bed is the same attitude that earns you a slap from another.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#5 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 24 Aug 2010 15:11

Orodaran wrote:
T3hOverlord wrote:i need advise on alpha and dominant things to say to females
....because all females are equal and they react equally to the same things being said, in every circumstance, right? :roll:

The attitude that gets you into someone's bed is the same attitude that earns you a slap from another.
keep one thing in mind: this is the slaughterhouse :mrgreen:

but i stand by my advice:just don't talk too much,from my experience(i'm 33),most women i've met don't care too much about what i've got to say,it's actually the other way around,they want to be understood and reach a level of understanding based on their point of views and experiences....don't know why really...i blame Disney and Hallmark Channel.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

User avatar
The Rider Of Rohan
Posts: 3361
Joined: 21 Jan 2003 15:30
Location: Iron Hils 90210
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#6 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 24 Aug 2010 19:16

Manowar released four excellent educational dvd's on how to talk to women. They'll change your life.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

Led Guardian
Posts: 2444
Joined: 26 Mar 2008 21:08
Location: Somewhere less cliché than far beyond

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#7 Post by Led Guardian » 25 Aug 2010 01:56

Just remember that whatever you say, grab your crotch while hawking and spitting either before or after you say it. This will make your every utterance seem macho. Also, lift every large object you can find to impress her with your manly strength. No female will be able to say no to you.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Frozen within
Posts: 1717
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 21:41
Location: Somewhere between pure bliss and absolute horror
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#8 Post by Frozen within » 26 Aug 2010 09:45

Just twist their nipples, it doesn't matter what you say if you don't forget to squeeze those pink things, really hard.
Eat more vegetables !

User avatar
little vero
Posts: 79
Joined: 17 Aug 2002 22:53
Location: near the shore
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#9 Post by little vero » 26 Aug 2010 12:28

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:Manowar released four excellent educational dvd's on how to talk to women. They'll change your life.
:lol: Made my day :lol:
Anything missing?

User avatar
ThePKH
Posts: 1288
Joined: 16 Aug 2002 19:22
Location: Jyväskylä, Finland
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#10 Post by ThePKH » 26 Aug 2010 16:14

Show them this flash:
Shut up woman, get on my horse!
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

User avatar
t.a.j.
Posts: 1459
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 23:29
Location: where ignorant armies clash by night
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#11 Post by t.a.j. » 29 Nov 2010 10:33

Use a lot of pet names. Turn about half of all conversations into clearly sexual compliments and comments. Say how you miss her and need her and long for her body. Above all, speak as if the conclusion of your date raping her is already a certainty.
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...


Still the goddamn Batman.

User avatar
End Of An Era
Posts: 5872
Joined: 11 Apr 2004 00:56
Location: here, duh!

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#12 Post by End Of An Era » 29 Nov 2010 18:36

t.a.j. wrote:Use a lot of pet names. Turn about half of all conversations into clearly sexual compliments and comments. Say how you miss her and need her and long for her body. Above all, speak as if the conclusion of your date raping her is already a certainty.
not to forget, stare at any curves of her body.

User avatar
Little Dragon
Posts: 3557
Joined: 19 Aug 2002 15:55
Location: under the stars ~ Velona
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#13 Post by Little Dragon » 29 Nov 2010 20:23

End Of An Era wrote:
t.a.j. wrote:Use a lot of pet names. Turn about half of all conversations into clearly sexual compliments and comments. Say how you miss her and need her and long for her body. Above all, speak as if the conclusion of your date raping her is already a certainty.
not to forget, stare at any curves of her body.
and grap her ass if you get the chance. girls like that. seriously.
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

User avatar
t.a.j.
Posts: 1459
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 23:29
Location: where ignorant armies clash by night
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#14 Post by t.a.j. » 29 Nov 2010 20:27

Little Dragon wrote:
End Of An Era wrote:
t.a.j. wrote:Use a lot of pet names. Turn about half of all conversations into clearly sexual compliments and comments. Say how you miss her and need her and long for her body. Above all, speak as if the conclusion of your date raping her is already a certainty.
not to forget, stare at any curves of her body.
and grap her ass if you get the chance. girls like that. seriously.
I'll remember that for when next we meet!
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...


Still the goddamn Batman.

User avatar
Little Dragon
Posts: 3557
Joined: 19 Aug 2002 15:55
Location: under the stars ~ Velona
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#15 Post by Little Dragon » 29 Nov 2010 20:35

t.a.j. wrote:
Little Dragon wrote:
End Of An Era wrote: not to forget, stare at any curves of her body.
and grap her ass if you get the chance. girls like that. seriously.
I'll remember that for when next we meet!
do that and you will see what you missed here.
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

User avatar
t.a.j.
Posts: 1459
Joined: 18 Aug 2002 23:29
Location: where ignorant armies clash by night
Contact:

Re: NO TROLL: ALPHA THINGS TO SAY, PLEASE.

#16 Post by t.a.j. » 29 Nov 2010 20:52

Little Dragon wrote:
t.a.j. wrote: I'll remember that for when next we meet!
do that and you will see what you missed here.
Love and adoration?
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...


Still the goddamn Batman.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests