A thread for the spambots

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Post Reply
Message
Author
spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

A thread for the spambots

#1 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 10:59

Come in and sell your wares here spambots! Please, list your jimmy choo shoes and your nike air trainers, your spangly bling and other crap that most of us wouldn't be seen dead in. So, put it in here 'cos I'm sick of seeing it in the threads that are of interest to us and I'm sure everybody else is too. Oh,and I hate all you spambots. You make me sick! :evil:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

Dorian Falkenmond
Posts: 354
Joined: 15 Sep 2002 20:44
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Contact:

Re: A thread for the spambots

#2 Post by Dorian Falkenmond » 30 May 2010 13:25

That'll teach them! 8)
Tears from my eyes.
Blood from my heart.
Wash away all these lies,
And tear me apart!
Purifying pain


Jo HANNES! aka Cid aka True Banana-Slayer

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#3 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 17:43

Amazing! They have their own thread and they don't wish to use it! :roll:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
Metal Fan
Posts: 1854
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 07:49
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: A thread for the spambots

#4 Post by Metal Fan » 30 May 2010 18:27

I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: A thread for the spambots

#5 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 30 May 2010 18:56

Metal Fan wrote:I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
HAHAHAHA good one
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#6 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 19:07

Metal Fan wrote:I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
Do you ever get ones trying to sell you viagra?! :lol:

A joke to go with the viagra subject: I took a viagra once, and it got stuck in my throat.





I had a stiff neck for hours!
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
End Of An Era
Posts: 5872
Joined: 11 Apr 2004 00:56
Location: here, duh!

Re: A thread for the spambots

#7 Post by End Of An Era » 30 May 2010 19:34

spamel wrote:
Metal Fan wrote:I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
Do you ever get ones trying to sell you viagra?! :lol:

A joke to go with the viagra subject: I took a viagra once, and it got stuck in my throat.





I had a stiff neck for hours!
was your nose runny aswel? :P

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#8 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 19:38

End Of An Era wrote:
spamel wrote:
Metal Fan wrote:I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
Do you ever get ones trying to sell you viagra?! :lol:

A joke to go with the viagra subject: I took a viagra once, and it got stuck in my throat.





I had a stiff neck for hours!
was your nose runny aswel? :P
Errrrr...... no!
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
Bender B. Rodriguez
Posts: 1942
Joined: 06 Oct 2003 15:13
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: A thread for the spambots

#9 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 30 May 2010 19:47

yeah,how about those viagra spam mails?

"Dear Sir
We think you have a limp dick,so we've got just the product for you"

hahaha
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#10 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 19:49

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:yeah,how about those viagra spam mails?

"Dear Sir
We think you have a limp dick,so we've got just the product for you"

hahaha
I keep getting ones from people who died in an airplane crash and just so happened to be multi millionaires with no remaining family! :roll:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
End Of An Era
Posts: 5872
Joined: 11 Apr 2004 00:56
Location: here, duh!

Re: A thread for the spambots

#11 Post by End Of An Era » 30 May 2010 20:58

spamel wrote:
Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:yeah,how about those viagra spam mails?

"Dear Sir
We think you have a limp dick,so we've got just the product for you"

hahaha
I keep getting ones from people who died in an airplane crash and just so happened to be multi millionaires with no remaining family! :roll:
419 scams and similair FTW!!! :lol:

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#12 Post by spamel » 30 May 2010 21:05

End Of An Era wrote:
spamel wrote:
Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:yeah,how about those viagra spam mails?

"Dear Sir
We think you have a limp dick,so we've got just the product for you"

hahaha
I keep getting ones from people who died in an airplane crash and just so happened to be multi millionaires with no remaining family! :roll:
419 scams and similair FTW!!! :lol:
Yes, God bless them! "Please Sir, send me 400 dollars for some obscure reason and I'll make sure you get millions!" Yeah, you're alright mate! :roll:
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
Metal Fan
Posts: 1854
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 07:49
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: A thread for the spambots

#13 Post by Metal Fan » 30 May 2010 22:00

spamel wrote:
Metal Fan wrote:I like how the spam is emails calls me 'sir' :D
Do you ever get ones trying to sell you viagra?! :lol:

A joke to go with the viagra subject: I took a viagra once, and it got stuck in my throat.





I had a stiff neck for hours!
that's what it was selling!! Sir jaci.coyle1 you won free Viagra! Sorry, not instrested in humping pillows..
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

User avatar
Lilyael
Posts: 1452
Joined: 07 Oct 2009 17:38
Location: Byker

Re: A thread for the spambots

#14 Post by Lilyael » 07 Jun 2010 18:56

jeez, I dunno, you sign up to a bunch of prOn sites, then all you get in your inbox is badly-speeled spam emails about some bloke in his shirt sleeves doing some juicy ho up the trader's entrance........
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

User avatar
Andreas
Posts: 4530
Joined: 10 Aug 2009 18:09
Location: Potsdam, Germany

Re: A thread for the spambots

#15 Post by Andreas » 07 Jun 2010 19:35

That's why I never sign up at pr0n sites ;) I prefer to look unsigned up at things, except for forums

spamel
Posts: 586
Joined: 04 Sep 2009 16:05
Location: Sheffield

Re: A thread for the spambots

#16 Post by spamel » 07 Jun 2010 20:02

Indeed, tube8 requires no log on! :wink:

Ahem, at least, that's what I heard!
My mother in law is a Balrog, and I'm telling you, she has wings!

User avatar
Metal Fan
Posts: 1854
Joined: 28 Mar 2008 07:49
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

Re: A thread for the spambots

#17 Post by Metal Fan » 07 Jun 2010 20:13

I haven't signed up for p0rn sites. (Though out computer was attacked by a p0rn site not long ago....gross)
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 25 guests