Define Someone Else V - The Spammers Strike Back

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Orodaran

Define Someone Else V - The Spammers Strike Back

#1 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 16:56

Took more than an year to finish off the last one... now let's see how long will it take to people to fill 100 pages of defining, spamming and posting! :P

Happy DSE to all 8)
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Gandalf de Grijze

Re: Define Someone Else V - The Spammers Strike Back

#2 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 16:57

beat me to it
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Orodaran

#3 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 16:57

Admits defeat but had an equally clever title anyway
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Gandalf de Grijze

#4 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 16:58

knows that creativity is high around here
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Orodaran

#5 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:01

Is already thinking of how we'll go on after we will finish the one after this
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#6 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:03

might probably find a lot of sweet things to use

Orodaran

#7 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:03

Knows that at the rate of the previous one DSE7 will occour in 2011
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Lilyael

#8 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 17:07

has not taken into account the nOOb spammers recently joined :mrgreen:
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Gandalf de Grijze

#9 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:10

is correct

Orodaran

#10 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:17

Assumes we'll have DSE7 by the end of the year
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#11 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:20

will not go to the Zoe Club on tuesday

Orodaran

#12 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:21

thinks there's something to watch at the Zoe, evidently
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#13 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:21

will learn that if i had teh money i might have gone to milano for the thing that there is to watch tuesday

Orodaran

#14 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:23

should give cryptic hints about it
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#15 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:25

will not have any acronym love

Orodaran

#16 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:36

will post a link
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#17 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:37

has probably seen me post a link for that several times

Orodaran

#18 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:38

should realize how I just don't get it and help me out of my misery
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#19 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:42

should find a river and stand on teh side

Lilyael

#20 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 17:47

wants Oro to contemplate jumping

Gandalf de Grijze

#21 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:48

will learn i referred to this band (and song in particular) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4_PD43W ... C7&index=6

Orodaran

#22 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 17:50

should have expected me to realize it was about Riverside
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#23 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 17:51

was expected to have realized before

Orodaran

#24 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 18:04

rubs it in
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#25 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 18:10

likes it when i rub him

Orodaran

#26 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 18:12

is so obviously wrong
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Lilyael

#27 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 18:17

is slow

Gandalf de Grijze

#28 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 18:20

knows that red is a slow colour

Orodaran

#29 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 18:44

knows also that sometimes being too fast is a problem
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#30 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 18:48

knows that it leads to being too furious

Orodaran

#31 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 18:51

is fast and furious
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#32 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 18:56

is hard to kill

Lilyael

#33 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 19:47

fails at being an assassin

Gandalf de Grijze

#34 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 19:52

is no member of teh assassins guild

Lilyael

#35 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 19:53

should realise there's no way for you to know that, since if I was any good, you wouldn't know, so since you don't know, I must be good ....

Gandalf de Grijze

#36 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 20:02

will learn i would know as i am leader

Lilyael

#37 Post by Lilyael » 08 Nov 2009 21:54

has left the building but is not Elvis

Orodaran

#38 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 22:38

Went to Mephis
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#39 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 23:21

missed an m there

Orodaran

#40 Post by Orodaran » 08 Nov 2009 23:30

misses Elvis
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#41 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Nov 2009 23:36

knows that elvis has beft the building

Mackasfour

#42 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Nov 2009 02:39

entered the building
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

End Of An Era

#43 Post by End Of An Era » 09 Nov 2009 11:18

spams :P

Mackasfour

#44 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Nov 2009 11:28

states what everyone in this thread and previous ones does
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Lilyael

#45 Post by Lilyael » 09 Nov 2009 11:30

should tell EoaA not to state the obvious !

Mackasfour

#46 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Nov 2009 11:31

could do it herself

Lilyael

#47 Post by Lilyael » 09 Nov 2009 11:32

should know I will have to wait until he posts before me :roll:

Mackasfour

#48 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Nov 2009 11:34

could PM him

Lilyael

#49 Post by Lilyael » 09 Nov 2009 11:35

ought to know what I think of that silly idea..... :roll:

Mackasfour

#50 Post by Mackasfour » 09 Nov 2009 11:36

should help me decide if I go to the midnight launch of Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2