She doesn't realize her boyfriend's in Europe and dumps him

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Orodaran

She doesn't realize her boyfriend's in Europe and dumps him

#1 Post by Orodaran » 26 Aug 2009 21:41

Where's the icon that mixes :shock: with :lol: ?

Watch this video (it's really text passing by, it's just reading basically) : http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b49_1250507945

The guy tells more than once he goes to Europe for two months, the girlfriend somehow manages to NOT realize it, and leaves the most WTF series of emails I've seen in quite a while!!!!!! :lol: worth wasting nearly 8 minutes of your life :wink:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: She doesn't realize her boyfriend's in Europe and dumps him

#2 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 26 Aug 2009 21:44

i'll waste those 8 minutes later,sounds worth it
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

corrupted old gnom

#3 Post by corrupted old gnom » 26 Aug 2009 21:53

i wasted about 3 minutes of my life (skipped the middle part)
wisdom starts where knowledge ends

Gandalf de Grijze

#4 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 27 Aug 2009 00:00

LOL
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Sleeping Dragon

#5 Post by Sleeping Dragon » 27 Aug 2009 00:05

worth the 8 minutes. :lol:

man, oh man, she's dumb.
ᛁᚠ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚲᚪᚾ ᚱᛠᛞ ᚦᛁᛋ ᚣᚩᚢ ᚪᚱᛖ ᛏᚱ00!
*Will not be waking up before 2008*

faery

#6 Post by faery » 27 Aug 2009 07:45

Saw it before, and :lol:

No‘am

#7 Post by No‘am » 27 Aug 2009 10:46

funny, but seems a bit fake to me :)
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Deliverance

#8 Post by Deliverance » 27 Aug 2009 13:29

Well, women :P:P:P

Ghehehe, damn that girl is fucking stupid..... And clearly doesn't know what she wants :D
"Young knight learn, to love God and revere women, so that your honour grows.
Practice knighthood and learn the Art that dignifies you, and brings you honour in wars.
Wrestle well and wield lance, spear, sword and dagger manfully; whose use in others’ hands is wasted."

www.sabaton.nl

Gandalf de Grijze

#9 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 27 Aug 2009 15:04

i guess she's teh true blonde
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

blind-man

#10 Post by blind-man » 27 Aug 2009 17:03

Very funny, but it does look a little fake. Although people like that definitely exist.
Orodaran wrote:I don't need to look metal in my looks because I am metal in my heart 8)

Led Guardian

#11 Post by Led Guardian » 27 Aug 2009 19:12

Oh wow. That's hilarious. I don't know, that seemed pretty real to me. :lol:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#12 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 29 Aug 2009 02:19

wow,that was funny after all.stupid girl,lol
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

I.c.e Motion

#13 Post by I.c.e Motion » 02 Sep 2009 10:27

Having been to the US of A.. there's definately girls there who are like that.

On second note. The guy is a dumb fuck as well. How friggin hard is it to check once in a while to see if you have any text messages or your email when traveling around europe. Most hotels and hostels have an internet pc you can use nowadays. And if that fails there's still plenty of internet cafes where you can log on.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning" - Calvin without Hobbes

www.icemotion.nl

Led Guardian

#14 Post by Led Guardian » 02 Sep 2009 18:51

But he didn't want to. And what reason did he have to worry (or so he thought)?
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

blind-man

#15 Post by blind-man » 02 Sep 2009 19:01

Led Guardian wrote:And what reason did he have to worry (or so he thought)?
Exactly. After all, he did tell her he was going to travel and even called her the night before to say godbye. As long as he knew, she was aware that he would be out of reach.
Orodaran wrote:I don't need to look metal in my looks because I am metal in my heart 8)

I.c.e Motion

#16 Post by I.c.e Motion » 02 Sep 2009 20:21

Well in this day and age.. dropping off the face of the earth contact-wise for two weeks. Not the most ideal thing to do. Not just for wingy girlfriends who break up with you in no time.
"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning" - Calvin without Hobbes

www.icemotion.nl

Led Guardian

#17 Post by Led Guardian » 02 Sep 2009 21:38

I.c.e Motion wrote:Well in this day and age.. dropping off the face of the earth contact-wise for two weeks. Not the most ideal thing to do. Not just for wingy girlfriends who break up with you in no time.
Sad, isn't it?

The Rider Of Rohan

#18 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 02 Sep 2009 22:50

Megaloooool. :mrgreen:

Especially the part where she gets drunk and screws the first guy that comes around.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

Lilyael

#19 Post by Lilyael » 16 Oct 2009 17:36

I like disappearing off the face of the earth, I pissed off to Skye for a week and told no-one, and when I get my passport I'm going to piss off to Europe too, though I will tell someone, i.e my boss, so they don't think I'm AWOL and sack me.

I hate people who think we should all be instantly and constantly available for contact.....I don't even have a mobile phone.....if I'm travelling, I don't want to have to check in every five mins. People should realise I'm going in order to get away from them, lol

But he should have realised that she was thick as a brick, lol. He's well shot of her !

Oh and two weeks ?? Srsly ? That all ? :shock:
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Cerbere

#20 Post by Cerbere » 17 Oct 2009 01:21

^^Make this your signature

Kyhdän kanssa tuomme

#21 Post by Kyhdän kanssa tuomme » 17 Oct 2009 02:15

It is undeniably fake for some simple reasons.

1: Seeing as how much of intense mood swing she has, surely she would come bye after being mad at him for reading the mails? I mean, she has come by after having sex with another for a lot worse already?

2: Typoes are great for comedy, but people usually don't make that much in those mails.

3: She talked to all his mate supposedly? And no one told her he was on vacation?

4: She didn't just go to his home, find the door locked, and asked people what was going on?

5: She drops his stuff off at his mum, that either invalidates the former point as they're living together, then she should notice he's gone and ask some quaestions or either think he's kidnapped. If he just has a few things at her place. Point 4 still applied.

6: See about the kidnapping.

7: If deduced kidnapping -> at least tell his mum.

8: In any case, tell his mum that he doesn't respond to any phone calls.

9: GOD GIRL, TELL HIS MUM IF HE DOESN'T RESPOND TO ANY MAILS, PHONECALLS AND HIS MATES DON'T KNOW WHERE HE IS.

10: If you have a girlfriend who's so unstable to do this, either you're just on for a week and you don't know her yet or DON'T READ THE EMAILS.

11: Or read the emails and just don't tell her.

I rest my case.
Kahdeksaksi, minä noen kanssasi kyrjään, joiden tähden ja sinun kiitiä, oletko, jo?

Pathfinder

#22 Post by Pathfinder » 17 Oct 2009 13:12

I just saw this now. I must admit it is funny, though I must ask myself how dumb or insane you have to be to have someone like that for a girlfriend. :lol:
I mean, talking about a serious relationship, and yet she not knowing where he is, after he supposedly told her on numerous occasions, and he not being able to make sure she understood him, after all he should know her and how thick she is, makes it seem really unbelievable.
In the end, who would be in a relationship with a girl like she is? It took her a couple of days to cheat on him. And an alcoholic as well :P ...I call that a slut. :D

Though, he's not much better, if you have a girlfriend, you don't just call her over the phone to tell her:"Honey, I'm off to Europe tomorrow, see you in 2 weeks". What's that? She's not your mate. :D

Anyway, all of that would be important, if that video was not fake, and I strongly believe it was. :)

Orodaran

#23 Post by Orodaran » 17 Oct 2009 13:55

Well, I'm not surely thinking that everything you find on the internet is accurate, au contraire, but I'd say to not underestimate the ability of people of being stupid and acting without any kind of common sense...

To make somehow of a comparison, I work as a technical assistant, and all the stupid and funny things I read on the mails or hear at the phone are far worse, or even funnier, than those stuff you read in chain mails and maybe make you go "naaah, this is clearly fake and created on purpouse, no one can be that stupid while using a computer or a printer".... but THEY CAN, believe me :P so, while it's totally possible that the video is actually fake, I have no doubts whatsover that people like that CAN exist and CAN act that way...
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Gandalf de Grijze

#24 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 17 Oct 2009 14:27

maybe you should make your personal list of studpidest things you hear in your function

Orodaran

#25 Post by Orodaran » 17 Oct 2009 15:01

What makes you think that I never did it and never shared it with my coworkers? :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#26 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 17 Oct 2009 16:21

i don't care if you shared it with your co-workers.. i wanna laugh as well at the stupidity :P

Pathfinder

#27 Post by Pathfinder » 17 Oct 2009 16:32

Orodaran wrote:Well, I'm not surely thinking that everything you find on the internet is accurate, au contraire, but I'd say to not underestimate the ability of people of being stupid and acting without any kind of common sense...

To make somehow of a comparison, I work as a technical assistant, and all the stupid and funny things I read on the mails or hear at the phone are far worse, or even funnier, than those stuff you read in chain mails and maybe make you go "naaah, this is clearly fake and created on purpouse, no one can be that stupid while using a computer or a printer".... but THEY CAN, believe me :P so, while it's totally possible that the video is actually fake, I have no doubts whatsover that people like that CAN exist and CAN act that way...
I'm aware that there actually exist people like these two, for real. But, it was odd to me that both of them are weird. :) He for not being able to explain her that he's leaving, and probably not caring, and she not understanding it, and acting the way she did with those emails. :)

Anyway, it is funny, so thanks for sharing. Though, it would be even nicer if you could share those stupidities you heard on work with your board friends as well. :D