The BG Forum quotes topic!!!

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Cerbere

Re: The BG Forum quotes topic!!!

#51 Post by Cerbere » 23 Aug 2009 05:21

Mackasfour wrote:Pretty straight forward, try to make a story with everyone posting 2 words per post

The blue
Orodaran wrote:kitten died.

/end

Mackasfour

#52 Post by Mackasfour » 23 Aug 2009 11:58

Sleeping Dragon wrote:in soviet russia the experience erases you.
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

somnia

#53 Post by somnia » 13 Sep 2009 17:11

In Power Metal should be divided to two sub-genres
Led Guardian wrote:
Cerbere wrote:Rhapsody does not belong with Dragonforce
You can't split them up! :shock: They go together so well! Like moldy cheese and putrid meat between two slices of bread. :P

Heheheheheheheheheheheheh.
power progressive metal: polimat
game music and soundtrack: dogac yavuz

Palantyre

#54 Post by Palantyre » 16 Sep 2009 06:56

Dark Nazgoth wrote:PALANTIR PALANTIR PALANTIR PALANTIR PALANTIR
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Orodaran

#55 Post by Orodaran » 10 Oct 2009 12:24

Bwhahaha I forgot about that, that was one of those historical moments :lol: :lol:
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Orodaran

#56 Post by Orodaran » 23 Apr 2010 09:59

In the topic "Whatever happened to Arwen and Sara", one of the interested ones finally replies:
Sarah wrote:Dude. Learn how to spell my name correctly. For a start.
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Andreas

#57 Post by Andreas » 23 Apr 2010 10:33

Interesting thread, gave me a few laughs :P

Raistlin Majere

#58 Post by Raistlin Majere » 23 Apr 2010 12:04

End Of An Era wrote:you type 6 all i read is sex :P
----------------------------
If my post doesn't make sense, just consider that I post for postcount!

Raistlin Majere

#59 Post by Raistlin Majere » 23 Apr 2010 12:04

ThePKH wrote:You should always listen to your mother! My mother told me this when I was very young. I see no reason for doubt.

The Rider Of Rohan

#60 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 25 Apr 2010 13:17

Think of it: it is a miracle that we are here right now. The miracle of life. Take this banana that I’m eating: it’s a miracle itself. You can taste it, and you’ll feel the power of life, the cosmic energy. This is a cosmic banana!
Taken from an interview I did wit Luca Turilli, which became somewhat of a running gag.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

ThePKH

#61 Post by ThePKH » 25 Apr 2010 14:15

This is such a cute topic to read. :)
I still am the terror that flaps in the night!

Raistlin Majere

#62 Post by Raistlin Majere » 26 Apr 2010 12:39

Desert_Storm wrote:
West Virginia Mule wrote:The only reason you care is to see our lives destroyed, to see flames roaring from coast to coast. Because you hate America and Americans, you fill your life with dreams of our annihilation.
Damn, he has seen right through me :shock:

Joost

#63 Post by Joost » 02 May 2010 12:28

Andreas wrote: Nothing wrong with MJ, he only smells funny.
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Desert_Storm

#64 Post by Desert_Storm » 03 May 2010 01:59

The Rider Of Rohan wrote:Let me sum up this whole thread by saying that homophobia is gay.
:mrgreen:
I, too, am a neat guy. And I, too, am just a love machine
Also, a stupid europeoid with snake primitive language

Metal Fan
Location: In Angband, chatting with Melkor and learning how to rule the world!

#65 Post by Metal Fan » 03 May 2010 06:01

Belgarion wrote: And the road to hell begins to unwind for all of us? Yeah maybe in Mordor.
⋨The Dagor Dagorath, the great final battle at which the forces of the brothers Manwë and Melkor will face one another, and Arda will be unmade.⋩
Is in with Bender on his plan
Blind Guardian wrote:A fairly small but absolutely bravehearted crowd in Tempe has made that a night remember. Marcus(on behalf of the band) says: Thank you:-)

Mackasfour

#66 Post by Mackasfour » 03 May 2010 10:06

Desert_Storm wrote:
The Rider Of Rohan wrote:Let me sum up this whole thread by saying that homophobia is gay.
:mrgreen:
Damnit!!! beat me to it xD
"How easily the mind can be turned to hate from a place of fear - an instinctive, natural, protective response. Instead of focusing on the things that unite us, we focus on what divides us."

Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

#67 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 03 May 2010 19:32

I Pity The Fool wrote:No, Halford is homosexual. Judas Priest is gay.
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Desert_Storm

#68 Post by Desert_Storm » 22 Jun 2010 10:59

I´ll just use the thread to unload my long time signature. It´s a pkh quote and it has to be around five years ago since I put it in. We had this topic where we talked about BG lyrics and which ones of them are misunderstood most.
I believes it be the song "Into the Storm". Everyone hears it be about Tolkien scribblings but I think it be about cooking, and especially hamburgers cooking.
And another, more recent one, unfortunately in german so not all of you can read it, but I don´t dare to translate it and thus take the funnyness out of it :wink:
About "A Song Of Ice And Fire"
Daijin wrote: Ich glaube ja, das fünfte Buch wird so etwas wie das fünfte Evangelium. Bald wird es Verschwörungstheorien darum geben, daß es irgendwo geheim gelagert wird, vielleicht im Keller des Verlagshauses, aber es wird nicht veröffentlicht, weil es zu gut und spannend ist und die Leute keine anderen Bücher mehr kaufen würden, weil sie dem Vergleich nicht standhielten, und dann würde der gesamte Buchmarkt kollabieren, und deswegen kennt nur ein kleiner Kreis von Eingeweihten das Buch, und am Ende wird nicht die Geschichte im Buch verfilmt, sondern die Geschichte über das Buch - nach einer Vorlage von Dan Brown.

The Rider Of Rohan

#69 Post by The Rider Of Rohan » 10 Jul 2010 13:41

From an interview with Manowar I did at the time (on the subject of nu metalbands like Limp Bizkit).
Adding Rap to Rock is like taking the most beautiful girl you've ever seen to a plastic surgeon, and ask him to put a penis on her.
spamel wrote:
Sleeping Dragon wrote:i just don't understand what's so wrong with being a woman...
Periods.

Desert_Storm

#70 Post by Desert_Storm » 18 Jul 2010 01:04

Orodaran wrote:Little did they know that Tristan was banging Isolde in a quite heterosexual way.
that!

Led Guardian

#71 Post by Led Guardian » 12 Sep 2010 21:12

My new sig:
t.a.j. wrote:Iced Earth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdxgFpSaXss
The Rider of Rohan wrote:Kinda gives a new meaning to the glorious burden.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Orodaran

#72 Post by Orodaran » 12 Sep 2010 21:15

Desert_Storm wrote:
Orodaran wrote:Little did they know that Tristan was banging Isolde in a quite heterosexual way.
that!
Hehe, this was in an explanation about the lyrics for The Maiden and the Minstrel Knight where someone asked if it was involving a gay relationship since it was not clear who the "Apart from this beggar here / there's no one like you my dear / tasting my lips" :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Led Guardian

#73 Post by Led Guardian » 13 Sep 2010 14:54

Gandalf de Grijze wrote:
teo_guardian wrote:
in turn the page
"wake up and fuck with your sisters
wake up the bitches await"
it's a little weird this one but it goes well upon the music :lol:
unweirded it for ya..
now both are plural
:lol:
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Alija Vila

#74 Post by Alija Vila » 23 Sep 2010 23:14

One that just happened... Lyrics Game
Led Guardian wrote:
Drex wrote:Under the Ice

You can find yourself in it
Deep shit?
:D

Orodaran

#75 Post by Orodaran » 31 Oct 2010 11:33

Metal Fan wrote:There were tap dancers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qFMRhVTQhY

what were they for?
The Rider Of Rohan wrote:Hansi originally asked for a lap dancer, but Charlie misunderstood.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Led Guardian

#76 Post by Led Guardian » 14 Nov 2010 23:41

t.a.j. wrote:
The Rider Of Rohan wrote:Well, if you put it that way, than the apartheid was just a point of view too.
There's certain a point of view from which apartheid seems like the right thing. People have it.
Sleeping Dragon wrote:then again, people also have herpes... and they shouldn't spread it around.
:lol:

Desert_Storm

#77 Post by Desert_Storm » 19 Nov 2010 01:53

Bender B. Rodriguez wrote:
Led Guardian wrote:
t.a.j. wrote:VAGINA, WONDERFUL VAGINA
Such foul language! You're askin' fer a ban, mister! We don't need none o' that talk 'round here. Crazy libral Europeans, with yer pot an' yer heathen orgies!
but...er...can't ban a man for making such a valid point :mrgreen:
quite unexpected ;)

Orodaran

#78 Post by Orodaran » 01 Jan 2011 17:04

On the 1st of January:
Joost wrote:
nikitabobkov wrote:Galadriel is a dirty whore, that Hansi f*** in a**. You don't know what you talking about, I feel so much pain!
You bastards I am not joking!!!!!!!! I am not bot, but you all are emptyhead bots.
I love Forgotten Realms like Andre, and I love world of Baldurs Gate2 Shadows of Amn and I am understand music of BG like no other, you are stupid europeoids with snake primitive language that I can even write correctly... Замолчите! Я не для того прошёл сквозь огонь, чтобы разговаривать с такими как вы!
Oh my. This just has got to be the post of the year. Of 2011, that is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Mackasfour

#79 Post by Mackasfour » 11 Jan 2011 04:51

nikitabobkov wrote:"End of Era" I say it to you: dear girl, don't be evil, never. Okay?
I lol'd my ass off xD

End Of An Era

#80 Post by End Of An Era » 12 Jan 2011 13:46

Not to forget this gem:
nikitabobkov wrote:Very funny, "End of Era". You are very, very bad girl. Where is your father now to punish you? Or I may strongly punish you.

Orodaran

#81 Post by Orodaran » 17 Jan 2011 23:29

mordred wrote:all blind guardian members are christian or only hansi?
The Rider Of Rohan wrote:BG is a Christian band.

We learned to live with it.
mordred wrote:thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Desert_Storm

#82 Post by Desert_Storm » 24 Jan 2011 17:05

spambot wrote:
Whether outside your window

What a whather outside your window now?
insanity wrote: Whether or not the weather is good has no influence on my spelling.
(my italics)

Orodaran

#83 Post by Orodaran » 30 Jan 2011 22:12

About Judas Priest writing new material after having announced a final world tour:
The Rider Of Rohan wrote:So it's their first farewell-tour. That's good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Joost

#84 Post by Joost » 09 Feb 2011 10:29

spamel wrote:
Cerbere wrote:Kelvin's zero is when it's so cold that the molecules completely stop, it's not actually possible to get that cold however.
Wrong. You haven't met my ex-wife!
-- Martin Walkyier

No‘am

#85 Post by No‘am » 09 Feb 2011 13:42

nikitabobkov wrote:you are stupid europeoids with snake primitive language that I can even write correctly
Male me marem putatis? Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo

イン ウィーノー ウェーリタース

Desert_Storm

#86 Post by Desert_Storm » 10 Feb 2011 00:02

Joost wrote:
spamel wrote:
Cerbere wrote:Kelvin's zero is when it's so cold that the molecules completely stop, it's not actually possible to get that cold however.
Wrong. You haven't met my ex-wife!
:mrgreen: good one indeed!

@noam: it's my sig :lol:

Orodaran

#87 Post by Orodaran » 12 Nov 2011 21:02

Being asked in a topic "how metal are you":
t.a.j. wrote:I'm fucking metal. I'm so metal, I'm the god damn Batman. In fact, there's probably at most two regulars on this board, who are as metal as I am. My metalness is a shining, glistening, mile high penis, covered in killer studs and and flames. And it wants to make sweet love to you. To you all. At once. \m/
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Sarah

#88 Post by Sarah » 13 Nov 2011 19:24

Hey, i forgot about that one :) It's is actually a cute thread !

It's funny to see the same names coming back quite a few times too. We've got a few ones here who are damn good with oneliners
Dreamland turned to realland and we faced a new frontier
We lost the world
Sometimes we hold it but it's slipping away
When we add reality it doesn't taste like our dream

Joost

#89 Post by Joost » 07 Sep 2012 02:35

Hansi Smurf wrote:Yeah! In less than a month I'll be the real boss here, displacing EVIL such as Joost and Orodaran, and thus to be found peacefully working at home: while idiot bullshit like Gabriel D will be erased, and disallowed posting privileges, forever!
Hansi Smurf, Feb 07, 2011.
-- Martin Walkyier