Via Nocturna: The Nocturnal Topic

This is the section for national/regional topics, other topics intended for specific groups of people, as well as for any kind of spam or game topics (including "Now Playing" threads).
Bender B. Rodriguez
Location: Anywhere but the "Sanctuary"..because i'm banned from that place (Santiago de Chile)

Re: Shame on the night: The Nocturnal Topic

#2701 Post by Bender B. Rodriguez » 20 Jul 2010 08:43

hey there...me too,i'm fixing a computer for a customer,and he needs PRONTO(meaning that he'll be here first thing in the morning to pick it up)
i've just finished backing up 60gb of data on a removable hard disk,and will now start to install the infamous windows XP...you know...whenever i install that OS,i think "It's gonna be back in here in about 3 months",but what the hey,mo' money for me.

Anywhoo,it's 2:42 AM,and i have to wake up at 9 for my regular 9 to 6 job,so i guess i won't sleep too much,WinXP takes about one hour to install,then another hour to install drivers and the apps(photoshop,winamp,vlc,etc),wich means i'll be getting to bed at 5 or 5:30 ...i might even play some resident evil simultaneously.
gonna grab myself a cup'a café,so if you'll excuse me...i have a stomach to destroy
☢ ☢ ☢ all hail the deathweed ☢ ☢ ☢

Orodaran

#2702 Post by Orodaran » 07 Aug 2010 00:32

Half past midnight, nothing going on
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Andreas

#2703 Post by Andreas » 07 Aug 2010 01:14

Yes there is. I'm trying to finish a level in Hitman 2.

Orodaran

#2704 Post by Orodaran » 08 Aug 2010 00:03

Did you finish it? :P
"There's a time when a man needs to fight and a time when he needs to accept that his destiny's lost, the ship has sailed and that only a fool will continue. The truth is I've always been a fool"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
A slight call afar is tempting me, like a whisper sweet or an awful scream; I cannot ignore what I've always been, I'm leaving again - one last time? in my little kingdom I can be what I really wanted to be... The wanderer

----------------------
BG news (if you're lazy to check the site) :: You're on Facebook? Look at my photos from concerts, travels and more :: Oh, and since you're at it, check my photos also on 500px

Gandalf de Grijze

#2705 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 08 Aug 2010 01:01

the game is now dead i presume
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands
Check out my photography at Steemphoto.com

Andreas

#2706 Post by Andreas » 08 Aug 2010 01:44

No, only the level. I did finish it :mrgreen:

Orodaran

#2707 Post by Orodaran » 14 Aug 2010 01:00

Mid august: NOBODY around at all!!! I could be walking around in the middle of the street without risk, here :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Andreas

#2708 Post by Andreas » 14 Aug 2010 01:10

Would it be a risk otherwise? If so, you live in a tough neighbourhood.

Orodaran

#2709 Post by Orodaran » 15 Aug 2010 00:28

Well, the "risk" I was talking about was quite mundane: being ran over by a car :P

When I was talking about walking in the middle of the street, I was meaning it literally :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Orodaran

#2710 Post by Orodaran » 24 Aug 2010 00:05

No work tomorrow = posting at night in the middle of the week wohohooo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2711 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 24 Aug 2010 00:17

awesome!!
Hansi 24-09-2010 wrote:It's always good to be back in the United States Of The Netherlands

Orodaran

#2712 Post by Orodaran » 25 Aug 2010 00:01

Indeed :P

btw, did anybody else completely missed the fox in the Road of No Release booklet picture?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2713 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 25 Aug 2010 00:23

nope.. sorry :p

Orodaran

Re: Summers nights are colder now: The Nocturnal Topic

#2714 Post by Orodaran » 04 Sep 2010 00:05

Well, I never saw it :?

Anyway, another title change (it's only the second time I re-use one), fitting the time of the year :wink: and still from Dio....
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2715 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 04 Sep 2010 00:12

well, they definately are colder indeed

Little Dragon

#2716 Post by Little Dragon » 04 Sep 2010 00:36

they are. and we are going to sleep outside on a riverisland tomorrow...
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Gandalf de Grijze

#2717 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 04 Sep 2010 00:51

i'm gonna go bowling with Joost and Bart..

Orodaran

Re: Summer nights are colder now: The Nocturnal Topic

#2718 Post by Orodaran » 05 Sep 2010 00:17

Anyway, I find it's not such a bad thing that nights are no longer hot, but still warm enough to not make you cuddle in shivers under heavy sheets 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2719 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 05 Sep 2010 03:10

yeah.. spent the entire evening sitting outside on a boat enjoying a few nice beers and good company.,.
was a great day

Orodaran

#2720 Post by Orodaran » 12 Sep 2010 01:53

And I spent the evening at a medieval event 8)

www.corneliano.it

There, practice further your italian!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2721 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 12 Sep 2010 04:09

grazie..

i spent the night at a blues concert in light of Marcy's b-day

Orodaran

#2722 Post by Orodaran » 18 Sep 2010 01:34

And I will spend sunday around Como for a medieval parade, I'll be an archer, whoooo!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2723 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 23 Sep 2010 00:16

sunday i'll be in london

Orodaran

#2724 Post by Orodaran » 25 Sep 2010 00:06

And well, I'm here :P time for a topic change, autumn is upon us...

Did you know people that the word "night" is used only once in At the Edge of Time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

Re: Night shall invade: The Nocturnal Topic

#2725 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 25 Sep 2010 02:52

interesting.. but Hansi does leave things behind in 2 seperate songs

End Of An Era

#2726 Post by End Of An Era » 26 Sep 2010 03:37

who gives a flying spaghetti monster? :P

Orodaran

#2727 Post by Orodaran » 03 Oct 2010 00:07

as for the word "night" being used once in the new album, well, someone who needs new titles for this topic :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2728 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 03 Oct 2010 00:12

indeed

Palantyre

#2729 Post by Palantyre » 03 Oct 2010 02:43

The only proper way to prepare for a RPG session you're running: A mad scramble to get all the stuff together on the night before. Because being practical and doing it gradually during the week would just be silly. Procrastination is key.

Pathfinder RPG is awesome, btw.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Mahoora

#2730 Post by Mahoora » 06 Oct 2010 23:15

I'm in a state of grace!
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.
You can't take it with you. act III,scene I

Alija Vila

#2731 Post by Alija Vila » 06 Oct 2010 23:44

Mahoora wrote:I'm in a state of grace!
Cause you think you're in love? xD
Sorry for stalking, can't help it.

Mahoora

#2732 Post by Mahoora » 07 Oct 2010 00:24

lol :mrgreen: so guess why grace?? :wink:

hey I'm not the only one! it applies on you too
All those plans and hopes and dreams what happens to them? it's only a handfull of the lucky ones who can look back and say that they even came close.

Alija Vila

#2733 Post by Alija Vila » 08 Oct 2010 23:18

Mahoora wrote:lol :mrgreen: so guess why grace?? :wink:

hey I'm not the only one! it applies on you too
Kind of. :D

Little Dragon

#2734 Post by Little Dragon » 09 Oct 2010 06:34

it is still dark outside, so i think iam allowed to post here. even if i just got up for stupid work. meh. :x
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I find it hard to take
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Orodaran

Re: A Night at the Opera: The Nocturnal Topic

#2735 Post by Orodaran » 10 Oct 2010 00:17

And now, for topic titles so blatantly obvious that I actually forget to consider them............... :mrgreen:
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Gandalf de Grijze

#2736 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 10 Oct 2010 01:18

awesome!

Little Dragon

#2737 Post by Little Dragon » 10 Oct 2010 01:34

i am awake since my last post here. guess the next time i'll be awake, i'm allowed to post again! :mrgreen:

awake for 19 hours, WHOOOHOOO! haven't done that since long ago... :lol:
YEE-HAW MOTHERFUCKER!

I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which
I find it hard to take
it’s a very very...

...Mad world

Mahoora

#2738 Post by Mahoora » 11 Oct 2010 20:14

Should I shave before leaving tonight?? I'm too lazy to do it!! any suggestions?

Mahoora

#2739 Post by Mahoora » 11 Oct 2010 23:45

I've done it, i've shaved!

Alija Vila

#2740 Post by Alija Vila » 12 Oct 2010 00:45

Mahoora wrote:I've done it, i've shaved!
Congratulations!

Palantyre

#2741 Post by Palantyre » 14 Oct 2010 04:36

Yeah, sleeping at night is completely last season.
Although we're deep into autumn already so soon it won't matter since it'll be dark all the time anyway.

Well, at least it all makes Agalloch sound even more awesome. <3
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Mahoora

#2742 Post by Mahoora » 14 Oct 2010 18:06

Going to the club to get wasted and listen to some rock!!

Gandalf de Grijze

#2743 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 16 Oct 2010 00:21

night has fallen once more

Orodaran

#2744 Post by Orodaran » 16 Oct 2010 00:50

Indeed... some days after another nice concert from the bards (and a bribed Hansi!!!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Orodaran

#2745 Post by Orodaran » 23 Oct 2010 00:30

Another week has gone... the new Helloween album is streaming on MySpace, and tomorrow I'm gonna get the new Virgin Steele disc 8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

Mahoora

#2746 Post by Mahoora » 23 Oct 2010 23:31

Going to bed early to watch the Korean F1 grand prix tomorrow morning!

Dentarthurdent

#2747 Post by Dentarthurdent » 24 Oct 2010 00:16

G'd evening, Mesch'schurs
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Orodaran

#2748 Post by Orodaran » 24 Oct 2010 00:24

Good evening to you too... or good night :wink:

Just watched this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1179025/
~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------------

End Of An Era

#2749 Post by End Of An Era » 24 Oct 2010 00:57

Just watched this movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1038011/

Gandalf de Grijze

#2750 Post by Gandalf de Grijze » 24 Oct 2010 02:54

goodnight..

i just spent the evening playing Trivial Pursuit (19 late 80's/early 90's edition)