It's official. I am the spoiler king.

Discuss everything about books, movies, games, and other art forms/media here.
TraneDeracs

It's official. I am the spoiler king.

#1 Post by TraneDeracs » 06 Dec 2011 18:50

I had the entirety of book 7 of the Dark Tower series ruined for me through unintentional internet searches. I accidentally found out about "that really, really horrible" scene in A Storm of Swords. Not to mention a death or two afterwards. And now, to add to it...I jokingly go to the "House Bolton" page on facebook...and the asshats don't even bother to hide the pivotal plot information.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43745216280

Spoiler Warning for those who haven't finished "A Dance with Dragons".

I mean...WHY?!?!? Why don't people attempt to censor, hide, or keep information hidden from those who could wander around and accidentally bump into it. Seriously. What the bloody fucking hell gives?

Anybody else want to share tales of such pa....actually, don't. :P

LeBard

Re: It's official. I am the spoiler king.

#2 Post by LeBard » 12 Dec 2011 21:07

You and me both. I had literally every "special moment" from the A Song of Ice and Fire series spoilered to me in some way or another. From A Game of Thrones all the way to A Dance with Dragons. Maybe it was for the best though, I would probably burnt the book(s) if I wasn't mentally prepared for some of the shit that goes down. :P

Dentarthurdent

#3 Post by Dentarthurdent » 11 Jan 2012 12:34

I wasn't, so I am ready to drop nuclear bombs one everybody who joins that fb-group. Bloody bastards, the lot of them!
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Dragon Guardian

#4 Post by Dragon Guardian » 14 Feb 2012 18:07

Hapenned to me as well :evil: Although I gotta say sometimes my curiosity got the better of me :mrgreen:

In any case avoid Youtube comments as some posters don't seem to be aware that people aren't at the same point as they are.