I want to read the Bible

Discuss everything about books, movies, games, and other art forms/media here.
the blue magian

#51 Post by the blue magian » 23 Feb 2009 17:58

maybe i'm not the only stupid guy around :P:P:P

Hansi Smurf

Hansi Smurf or Death!

#52 Post by Hansi Smurf » 23 Feb 2009 18:45

Magion, being from the origin of life and the end of mankind proves to me you have as strong a grasp of good taste in reading and values as anyone, even Good King Kursch and me!

However, like all my detractors, you don't put forth any didactic statement expressing what it is that you don't understand with regards to the competancy of Man (Tarzan and Adam being our favorite exemplars)!

The Transactional Psychology departments thruout the West have proven that the inside is out and the outside is in, thus any authority is breaking kayfabe by being as it is today violent and hot-air with regards to mandatory competancy exams or punishment. Believe me! If you've ever been tazed, gang-tackled, pepper-sprayed, deprived of food and bathroom by leering chivalric bullies whilst handuffed in an emergency-room lock-up, you'll recognize they must'nt be the same as us! In fact, the tazerer went as far as to friendly-like find out that Blind Guardian was my favorite band, just so's he could put us all down! I admit that I broke Kayfabe by not believing in Hansi Kursch being a righteous dude already, but I need someone to yell at whilst being so overtly psychologically oppressed by Canada and Manitoba and Winnipeg! We are not the violent or advertised violent types. That is the defacto illuminated message of our enemies. Interpol has gone on local Winnipeg radio to warn Winnipegers that they themselves (Interpol) found Winnipeg police to be fearsome and dangerous to the public! They have not yet retracted their warnings.

Judging others is the duty and obligation of my biology.
As a semantic value system I have no weaknesses. You won't find me oppressing the poor, the widowed, the orphaned or the disabled, unlike today's Manitoba! Manitoba has unlimited good. Human Manitoban's block unlimited good via what must be their own biological demand to suffer!

I will say this in defense of my suffering compared to Hansi and his western press-gang ilk. The starving children of Africa trick you all keep using to block any instant Digger Economy* overnight won't work much longer. Everyone knows God or the United States or Canada would destroy the sovreignty of African Federal Governments if the people their were really as oppressed as Bono and Hansi keep crying. If Bono really believed in himself, he'd have abolished U2 and gone to work as a construction worker in Africa himself. Instead he oppresses his home nation of Ireland with his money and entitlements, just like Hansi oppresses us by being T5 instead of an anarchist!

*Digger Economy: zero borders, wars, locked-doors, ID's, cash-accounting, Universal Access, self-governed Healthcare, the Right to Life for All, even me and Hansi Kursch!
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 23 Feb 2009 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

Draugwen

#53 Post by Draugwen » 23 Feb 2009 18:57

I'm not even going to read that :roll:
~Merin sa haryalye alasse!~

As a matter of fact... Maglor lives!

Hansi Smurf

Draugwen looks bad again!

#54 Post by Hansi Smurf » 23 Feb 2009 19:51

Notice: zero explanation for Draugwen's terrorism and anti-values.

Now I must admit to being too left-leg handicapped to walk here to the Library to enjoy your chatroom company! I'll be gone for at least a month,
so someone like Draugwen will have to pick up the Flowerchild torch!

Values of the Summer of Love recap:

Money-free, authority-free, competancy-exam-free world made public via international plebiscite.

Marriage bloodtest and verbal consent based sexual free-for-all.

Mandatory man-killer potency visible side-arm, free for all.

The Right to Eat meat, the Right to Life, and the Right to Put to Death Suffering and Anti-Human values, once and for all! (Practice self-defense for fucks sake!)

(oh, and of course, plenty of LSD, Cannabis, Steroids and HGH too!)

I apologize for uttering threats towards my favorite rockn'roll superstar Hansi Kursch, but hey! I'm only 9 inches tall and haven't a single proofed accomplice or military industrial base neither! Papa Smurf threw me out of the village for smoking grass after all!

Besides! Hansi still sings "Welcome to Dying"; and if that ain't uttering threats at the rest of us, well then End Times Churches ain't uttering threats at us neither!

the blue magian

#55 Post by the blue magian » 23 Feb 2009 20:06

............. :?: :?:

Draugwen

#56 Post by Draugwen » 23 Feb 2009 20:08

Now that's what I call anti-values 8)
Oh, by the way, there is an explanation, and I am surprised that you with your brilliant mind haven't figured it out yet - I am thoroughly enjoying myself terrorizing the forum and spreading anti-values.

Cerbere

#57 Post by Cerbere » 24 Feb 2009 05:17

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

bible sucks :x

Dentarthurdent

#58 Post by Dentarthurdent » 24 Feb 2009 15:18

Cerbere wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thank you very much for this helpful remark. Please go back to post #1 in this thread and read t carefully.
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Cerbere

#59 Post by Cerbere » 25 Feb 2009 02:33

what-ev

BGwillremain!

#60 Post by BGwillremain! » 04 Apr 2009 11:59

Spectrum wrote:
lost_bard wrote:well,i'm jewish anb i must say the bible is the best book ever written.
the bible contain numerous wisdom and justise stories,it contain the great idea of interaction between the very first days of the world till the end-days vision.

pepole might think only about the genesis but there's more then genesis,much much more,
in order to get the whole idea you have to read all the bible books
[including:torah(Pentateuch,Instruction),neviim(Prophets) and ktuvim(Writings)]

i suggest u'll read the jewish bible,not beacuse im jewish
Christianity born and develop from Judaism long time after the Judaism was very developet(even jesus himself was jewish btw)
the hebrew bible was found as the sourse of all other monotheism religions.(islam,Judaism and Christianity)
only the references is different in any religions.
for example the christians belive in love to god,islam belive is suffer in order to respect god and in judaism belive in making all gods laws(most of them is belive in god and achieve justice)

yeah,its a great fascinating book.
(btw,my favorite book is kings II)
I don't think you quite get the point of my post: I don't want "wisdom", I want cool myths.
I think for cool myths the bible isn't quite the place to look for, I never really found something like a "cool myth" in the bible. As I understand you're looking for stuff like the stories about Valhalla or something like that, some epic myth stuff, but that's not happening in the bible often if ever cause most of the time if there's a battle in the bible they handle it more like in a history book, not like in a myth.

The bible is really more based around the messages it gives and of course at least in the new testament and also in the old testament it's about events which actually happened. How much the old testament is I can't tell, but I think a good part of it is just describing political changes of that time.
Still the wind blows
calm and silent
carries news from a distant shore...

t.a.j.

#61 Post by t.a.j. » 04 Apr 2009 12:53

You've never read the book, have you?
http://www.gedichtblog.de
They say that there's a broken light for every heart on Broadway.
They say that life's a game, then they take the board away.
They give you masks and costumes and an outline of the story
Then leave you all to improvise their vicious cabaret...

Still the goddamn Batman.

Cerbere

#62 Post by Cerbere » 04 Apr 2009 17:25

Palantyre

#63 Post by Palantyre » 05 Apr 2009 19:36

I'll just wait until the movie comes out.
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Balaak

#64 Post by Balaak » 10 Apr 2009 19:51

I'm not a huge fan of the bible in itself but I really like the mistranslations and stuff like the "Red Sea" was supposed to be the "Reed Sea". Other things are stories about the bible rather than the ones in it. look up "The Devil's Bible". Overall I prefer Norse mythology but what eva floats your boat. I've read it and it was nothing special for me. I think I'll stick with Lord of the Rings :D
Quote:
Maniacs dance with redhead whores who swallow lots of water in their mouth full of flowers choking themselves for all time without fulfilling any of their dreams unless stratovarius dances 4000 songs in next south park movie which is really funny but stupid in A weird way however there's somebody who you would associate with once or various asses will thrust their beers into eternal agonies extending anomalies for our glory that includes something extraordinary like having diahrrea and trying to remain calm but somehow cannot be contagious or otherwise it will fuck up your senses without remorse eternally and will fire us eternally from their nation because we are fuckers who rape sheeps despite filthy diseases such sheepish aids which contain lots of AIDS carriers like the beatles who fucked completely rock and other stuff like some bagels and condoms with chocolate covered with all hope because nothing can't beat our asshole anymore but their penises.

BGwillremain!

#65 Post by BGwillremain! » 13 Apr 2009 00:08

t.a.j. wrote:You've never read the book, have you?
Yes I did. Not all of it of course. But everytime I read about a great prophet in the bible quite a lot of the text is about political stuff, which country invaded which other country, which king did what.
I know there are mythological stories in the bible. But the point is, for mythological stories, there are lots of books about them giving you many of them. I see no point in reading the bible for mythological stories, cause many parts of the bible are not mythological stories.
Still the wind blows
calm and silent
carries news from a distant shore...

Cerbere

#66 Post by Cerbere » 13 Apr 2009 07:43

Cerbere wrote:

lets start a quote train!

t.a.j.

#67 Post by t.a.j. » 13 Apr 2009 08:21

Cerbere wrote:
Cerbere wrote:

No

Led Guardian

#68 Post by Led Guardian » 14 Apr 2009 00:11

t.a.j. wrote:
Cerbere wrote:
Cerbere wrote:
No
Why not?
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Dentarthurdent

#69 Post by Dentarthurdent » 14 Apr 2009 00:26

Led Guardian wrote:
t.a.j. wrote:
Cerbere wrote: lets start a quote train!
No
Why not?
Starting a quote train by quoting yourself twice is lame.
R.I.P. The Following - The page may have deceased, but Followers will be Followers until the world will be no more!

\,,/ last.fm \,,/ Flickr \,,/ My Band \,,/ Twitter \,,/ My CD-collection \,,/

You're a load of useless bloody loonies! - Ford Prefect

Led Guardian

#70 Post by Led Guardian » 14 Apr 2009 03:44

Dentarthurdent wrote:
Led Guardian wrote:
t.a.j. wrote: No
Why not?
Starting a quote train by quoting yourself twice is lame.
Ha! I didn't really notice that. Now that's just silly.
'Nowhere has this renunciation of man's transience been more joyous or uplifting than in the medium of airport carpets.'

Cerbere

#71 Post by Cerbere » 14 Apr 2009 06:51

stfu n00bs

Draugwen

#72 Post by Draugwen » 14 Apr 2009 19:17

Now what a level of conversation :roll:

Led Guardian

#73 Post by Led Guardian » 14 Apr 2009 21:05

Yeah, I know right? It's like if Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle got together to have a philosophical discussion. So many brilliant ideas in one place.

Draugwen

#74 Post by Draugwen » 14 Apr 2009 22:26

Great minds think alike :mrgreen:

Joost

#75 Post by Joost » 14 Apr 2009 23:59

Then the question remains: who here is Plato, who is Aristotle, and who is Socrates?
You charge each other for the time and breath it takes to say 'good morning',
But the truth is slowly dawning -- things are getting out of hand,
We all pursue our shattered dreams along the roads to our own ruin --
Watch our empires sink and wash away like castles made of sand.
And so cast off the lies that are your lives and find the truth within.
-- Martin Walkyier

Also, Balrogs have wings.

::.: Homepage .::. last.fm .::. Facebook .::. Flickr :.::

Led Guardian

#76 Post by Led Guardian » 15 Apr 2009 02:59

Ummm... we could draw names from a hat to decide.

Cerbere

#77 Post by Cerbere » 15 Apr 2009 03:35

I want to be Socrates

Draugwen

#78 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 15:28

Joost gets to be Plato *decides*

Palantyre

#79 Post by Palantyre » 15 Apr 2009 17:50

Does that make his new name Ploost?
And The Lord said unto John: 'Come forth and receive eternal life'.
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.

Draugwen

#80 Post by Draugwen » 15 Apr 2009 18:24

Why not?

Led Guardian

#81 Post by Led Guardian » 15 Apr 2009 21:06

Guess that makes me Aristotle. 8)

t.a.j.

#82 Post by t.a.j. » 15 Apr 2009 21:07

The obvious choice would be to make Joost Aristotle, what with logic and all. But I think Plato is actually a more fitting choice, seeing as P. was the more abstract and mathematically minded of the three.

And, though I don't usually do that, in this case I insist on a part. And it can be anyone but Plato.

yamasidious

Re: I want to read the Bible

#83 Post by yamasidious » 07 Sep 2009 00:13

I am Christian and I am not offended anyway in your beliefs. I feel it all comes down to faith and That is how God wanted it to be, I believe. You either have faith that he exsists and you except him and trust in him, or you don't.

Anyway enough of that. Personally my favs are the 4 Gospels in the new Testement. Revelations is good but it is ALOT to wrap your brain around. I still am trying to fully understand it. Getting down to the old Testement, my fav is the story of David which is in the Books of Samuel.

Lilyael

#84 Post by Lilyael » 09 Oct 2009 18:13

I ploughed through this great tome a chapter a time when I were a young lass. Can't say it's the most riveting thing I've ever read, though it has it moments.
But the Book of Enoch, and Apocryphal book, was bloody fantastic. I'm a Nephs fan myself so am fascinated by the legends of the Fallen, so this was the obvious read. You'll only find hints about the Nephilim in the rest of the OT, though some older versions still say "giants" not "nephilim".
As for translations, not only do things have the potential to get a little muddled or lost, but there were deliberate alterations so that the Bible would say what the Church in power at the time wanted it to say, hence the witches, this part was added into the King James bible to support those burning witches left, right and centre ( not a lot to do on a dark winter night in Suffolk, I guess....). The many books of the Apocrypha have been edited in and out of the Bible depending on whether the Church deemed them suitable for the lowly peasant flock....if you read the Book of Enoch it is very clear why that was left out and is in fact not a true Apocryphal text as it was never part of the original ( I think ? Do I remember that right ?) but should technically slot into the whole just after Genesis.
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Andreas

#85 Post by Andreas » 10 Oct 2009 00:48

I never read any apocryphal book. I'm sort of interested I might say.

Fun fact: I'm from a very strict christian family, so I know alot about the Bible :P

Cerbere

#86 Post by Cerbere » 10 Oct 2009 01:00

:shock: That doesn't sound fun

Andreas

#87 Post by Andreas » 10 Oct 2009 21:31

Well, sort of thanks to my mother and my sister, my sister and brothers aren't very strict. Not at all even, only 1 brother, be he's autistic, so he's allowed to :)

But I've got a very funny uncle. He's arrogant, VERY dumb, fat, and VERY religious. When he's reading the Bible out loud, he's almost screaming. High-pitched, with a vibrating voice. At the same time he has problems with the old language. Priceless!

Lilyael

#88 Post by Lilyael » 11 Oct 2009 20:46

I've got a friend who is like that about German. Mention that German is a perfectly valid thing to learn in school and sit back and watch him give himself a heart attack, red in the face and screaming ! He nearly punched someone the last time......
And I was brought up very strict Christian too. I bet your uncle is highly entertaining, Andreas ! Me, I just get hour-long sermons from my mother everytime I go home ( and she wonders why i don't visit and I moved 400 miles away....! )
.......and you deserve us, Leviathan

Hansi Smurf

The Cult of Poseidon

#89 Post by Hansi Smurf » 25 Oct 2009 21:59

Lord God whom Created the Man Adam, ain't the God of the Creation of the Universe.
The Cult of Poseidon convinced me that the today's Mediterranean Sea was once a huge, advanced city state which deconstructed and flooded itself, on purpose, for to manufacture today's coastal culture, 4000 years before the Creation of Adam!

Lord God won't show his face or be named appropriately, maybe because he isn't "the God", but a Dr. Frankenstein manufacturing a culture in rebellion against the United States, a country whom despite it's history, has actually always existed, and has always caused trouble for any cloner or Frankenstein that it can percieve! It seemed didactic after a few years of reading the Zondervan Co.'s "New International Edition" of the Holy Bible that Sovreign Lord, Lord God, God, the Mighty One of Israel, the Strong Arms of the Lord, Jesus Christ, that they were seperate and individual caste bodies, each conceitedly attributing to themselves the Creation of the Universe, all whilst refusing to be called "Creator" over and over again.

I wish that I had an army of clones of myself! The World would be a clean and high IQed and monotheist overnight! Just think of the TV News: "Good Evening everyone, I'm Hansi Kursch and here are today's news headlines: once more the World was absolutely perfect! Good Night!"
Last edited by Hansi Smurf on 27 Oct 2009 18:32, edited 1 time in total.

Hansi Smurf

Furthering Poseidon

#90 Post by Hansi Smurf » 27 Oct 2009 18:27

It was in the basement of Winnipeg's "Westminster United Church" that I first heard of the Cult of Poseidon. They lured me in with an ad for a free lecture on "Atlantis". There I learned of Poseidon's architectural achievements, and saw evidence presented.

During the lecture, I kept having thoughts of the "Cult of Poseidon" being the legitimate traditional and invisible cult of Winnipeg's Wosley neighborhood. A year later I was at Wosley's "Home Street Park" where I noticed that the neighborhood's WWI and II commemorative statue presented the names of deceased "Devil's Brigadoons" and that their "Devil Emblem" held not a pitchfork, but nay, a Trident!

Hansi Smurf

Religious Trivia

#91 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Sep 2010 01:25

From reading, we have found that the word, "Baal", has been accepted as to be meaning both, "Lord", and "Destroyer": that these two words are, synonyms!

So, if you were a religious, Christian, you might call, Jesus Christ, your "Destroyer and Preserver", instead of the colloquial, and much more famous, "Lord and Savior". Preserver and Destroyer are the two chief Gods of Hinduism.

Ah, those old Hindu's and White English Christians, so very much the same!

From the, Hare Krsna's, having spyed out their lands, they have determined that Hindu boys and girls, generally mate monogomously and fanatically for life, as the center of a solipsistic and anarchistic Universe, as one verbally confirmed body of defense-based violence, hence they may be zoologically defined, as Man.

Not so, the vast Mass of Canada, whom were immigrated here by force, by the Nobility of the Old East, during the 1922-27 period, a time where Winnipeg went from 20 000 persons, to 250 000 persons, a percentile duplicated in each Major Canadian City from Quebec to B.C.! This mass of bodies are accredited by the Nobility of the Old Eastern Hemisphere, to be as vermin, vermin to destroy, should these vermin prove comfortable enuff in Canada's pest and winter plagued lands, that the Nobility themselves should cross the sea, and at long last, claim their plush inheritance!

Canada was not built by the Vermin, no, people like my family came long before them, for to boilermake, or to brick lay, or to lay railttrack, or in the case of my great, great, great Grampa Sandy Halliday, a banished sheep-thief from Scotland, for to break land (1871), and for to establish fire-arms, horse-shoes, domestic stock et al: the first person EVER to have broken land in the Neepawa/Gladstone region of Manitoba (still N.W.T. in 1871): there are no such things as "Aboriginals" or "Metis", after all, both bodies so inferior, that the White Trash of 1922-27, are verily as the Gods themselves! (see today's Canadian workers, schoolers and punishers) (Too, just F.Y.I., my inheritance here in N.A. goes all the way back to the American Revolution, to places like Newberry, Vermont and Northfield, Massechuchettes, to Men whom were both regulars for the Blue Jackets, and Methodist Circuit Riding preachers, too! And, I have Great Uncles whom started families in places like California, Oregon, Illinois and Alberta!)

Yeah, I learned a lot from them old Colonial, Foreign and Home Office types, from U.K./U.S.
Once, they were disbelieved in by me, but now, their own, "spying out the land's" Colonial Expansion-Era, based research, has been confirmed by my own zoological/I.Q. examiner's experience: a small basket of White People, whom now are accredited to be living in Germany, the U.K. and the U.S., are Moral and Sincere: the rest of the speeched, are insane and incompetant, disaccociative and disconnected! These zoological findings of the inferiority of everyone as compared to this small-basket of White Nobility, included the Asians, the Arabs, the Jews, the Niggers, and all of the religious cultists, of every variety! I have not met these supposed Superior White's, called historically, the Elect; however, they must exist, for to account for the quality of life, as opposed to the quality of people!

Me? I was accredited "super-genius" by the Authorities!

In fact, I'm so experienced a solipsist and a psychotropic drugs ingester, that it has been proven to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that with work, I could very easily discover the transactional location of "the humans" within my very own inner-being, and then, with a "marijuana cigarette", of my very own manufacture, destory them all, via a mere inhalation! An unbelievable victory!

If there were any real, competant, White Superiors, certainly their plush, posh lives must have degenerated them, all the way back to I.Q. Moron! The Lebensraum of Central Park Winnipeg is far to good, for the incompentant and self-annihilating darkie and Indian-schwine whom currently occupy it now! Certainly Prince Charles himself, ought to possess the entirety of 411 Cumberland, and with a free-loving, hippie-wife, of equal stature and ability, fill it to the brim, with His very own family!

But, no, Prince Charles and his family will certainly continue to be publically in love with Tracy Latimer, the Vegetable, and in hate with my own hero, Robert Pickton, the Prostitute Killer!

Despite these very real truths, it is also true, from within my very own deepest of convictions, that I personally, cannot disbelieve in "Jah", "Who Is As Jah" and "Divine Providence", viz their already existing technocratic dominance inside the "Invisible Landscape", so that it is true that Perfect Peace On Earth, already exists!

But remember this! I paid well over $4000.00 CDN, circa 1993/94, to become a University of Manitoba educated, White Supremecist, but now that I've become one, it seems to me, like I'm the only one! :cry:

Peace, Love and Kill, Keep Killing. 8)

Hansi Smurf

Medical Psychopaths Vs. The Living

#92 Post by Hansi Smurf » 16 Sep 2010 21:58

Social Psychology, Level 1, at the University of Winnipeg, a Class that I personally recieved a "F" in (I was fucking a lot in them days), taught me of the medical condition called, psychopathology!

1 in 10 persons alive today, are accredited as to being, WITHOUT FEELINGS, medically. The medical psychopath experiences, no joy, no rage, no sex-drive, and is driven exclusively via cognition and speech centres; hence, they are called modernly, socio-paths, followers of society, rather than of inner-being, the animal: all language being societal, however different, from society to society, save amongst perhaps, the hermits of Our Earth!

I theorize, that it is the sociopaths, whom will forever say, that, "drugs are illegal", that "absolute power corrupts absolutely", that "everyone, despite sex-organs, is an individual", and "that all the people, regardless of desire and ability, are equal": things that only an inexperienced moron, could ever actually believe in, certainly. Yet many, many, well over 40-year old, human beings, will keep towing those very same, tired, cliched, and boring, old lines: what other conditon could it possibly be, to keep continuing on so falsley and so unfleshly?

One often wonders, how the high screams that are featured at the beginning of BLIND GUARDIAN's classic, "A Night At The Opera", could be so, tone-deaf, so uncool, so lame sounding?!? Could Charlie Bauerfiend, and the rest of the guys featured on the album, possibly be showing off, to we the initiated and elect, the intellectual and emotional powers of the one, Herr Hansi Kursch? How much of Hansi's body, is personally emotional and intellectual, rather than sociopathological? It is the aforementioned high-screams, that makes one wonder!

The psychopath is accredited, after all, with watching, we, the emotional and intellectual, and being able to reproduce a resonable facimile, of laughter and tears, but the Medical Authorities still insist, that they are mere mimics, and not the real thing.

I theorize, too, that stuntmen, wrestlers, those covered in tattoos, or piercings, (having just one wouldn't count), grown-ups whom still show off anger, or fear, I theorize that most of them, are devoid of self-awareness, in words and feelings, in their very nature!

Now, we may examine, the Secular Laws, and the Rights of Men, colloquially, and we will see that self-awareness and self-determism, are mandatory prerequisites for being classified rightfully, as Men with Laws & Rights! Certainly, however, a great many, sociopaths, are allowed to drive cars, own property, and have sex, all while not really experiencing any of it, at all! A grave injustice in the world, to be sure: pearls before swine, for 1 out of every 10 of us!

To close these thesises, I must iterate a desire, for those whom would follow their own inner-being's emotional drives, and animal determinations peacefully, to be called proudly, psychopaths, whilst we shall, indeed, continue calling the medically emotionless, sociopaths! After all, an emotionless person, just might need society, sic sociopathology, for any basic survival needs, to be made apparent to them, at all!

Me? Like any proud, 1%er, I, am, a PSYCHOPATH!

Hooray!

:mrgreen:

Hansi Smurf

The Destruction Of Sodom & Gommorah

#93 Post by Hansi Smurf » 18 Sep 2010 23:22

The exact chapter and verse are unremembered, and uncatalogued, but I assure you all, that the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, had nothing to do, with sexual orientation!

In and amongst the words of the prophets, the Writer may be quoted as to destroying those two, "Cities of the Plain", for these very intriguing reasons:

To paraphrase: "Sodom and Gomorrah, won't take care of the geriatric, the cripples, the orphans, nor the widows; and indeed, they may be seen to be visibly oppressing them!"

I, myself, have an extremely pleasurable urge, to fuck and impregnate cunts, all day long, without having any other cares in the world: I do live in the post-industrialized United States, after all! However, I am not having my sex-drive cared for by the Canadian MZ, and for to approach the women here, is liken unto approaching carnivore-predators, in some kind of, naked-savanah!

Herr Kursch!?! An angry brain-biofeedbacked, "Be fucked with!", is an imbecilic response to my very Moral Desire! Perhaps you are not, White, after all, hmmm..?

"Be fucked with!", over and over again, huh, Herr Kursch? And when good 'ole, Herr Horny himself, Andre Olbrich, challenges you and your unscientific, unmedical, conceits, all you are seen to do, is to cry the very Tears of the Dragon, all while repeating, broken-record like, over and over again, "...I'm dead, I'm dead, I'm dead!"

:mrgreen:

Catanduva

#94 Post by Catanduva » 02 Sep 2018 22:00

I have a good idea. Find a version of the bible in CD or pendrive. Then you use Ctrl + F or Ctrl + L with juicy words to find the juicy miths.
#@╣#¢%ç @#°#▓®▒▓