Search found 657 matches

by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 07:50
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Belgarion wrote:Since when it's an insult to say WVM is fat and bald?
Since now, buddy! Show some r-e-s-p-e-c-t to your American overlord.
Maybe you shouldn't have left the forums for so long.
Stop that. Daijin rocks. He's a lonely link to the former greatness of this forum.
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 07:48
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Daijin wrote: The comment about insignificance was, as I understood it, aimed at you as a representative of a country that is, globally seen, insignificant in comparison to the United States.
Well, yeah. Any fule kno dat.
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 07:43
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

as a rule of thumb Oh, I have those too. I can write lots of rules on my thumb because...you know...they're pretty fat thumbs. at least I'm not fat and bald But someday you might be. Then the shoe will be on the other hand. So that's your way of thinking? *shrug* I dunno. Just because I don't lick ...
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 07:23
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: EU on the brink of destruction?
Replies: 54
Views: 19737

Re: EU on the evening of destruction?

Civil War in Europe. Only...since everyone's afraid to fight, they called it off and are just making frowny faces at each other.

Don't worry. Obama will bail you out and also buy everyone new stoves.
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 07:04
Forum: Otherland
Topic: The Xbox 360 / Wii / PS3 / PC -thread.
Replies: 257
Views: 104566

Re: The Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC -thread.

Cerbere wrote:Anyone else interested in Fallout New Vegas?
Probably the millions upon millions upon millions upon millions upon millions upon millions that bought Fallout 3.
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 06:59
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

The America-hating Ronnie Hussein Dio sure has enriched himself on the American capitalism he claims to despise. And what is this? Oh, since he's almost dead, he and his fugly wife creature are emptying the Dio music vaults and selling—yes, selling for profit , ohmygawd!—everything they have in a la...
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 06:52
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

You don't need to win a lottery to be able to buy General Motors, do you? Nope. Just be elected President of the United States. there's plenty of useless topics filled with Mule's rants about Obama There can never be enough. so get the fuck out of here and spam somewhere else That's not a nice thin...
by West Virginia Mule
15 May 2010 06:49
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: Albums with great production
Replies: 16
Views: 7806

Re: Albums with great production

8) ZZ Top - Tres Hombres 8)
by West Virginia Mule
06 May 2010 11:13
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: I did not have sex with that woman
Replies: 37
Views: 14818

Re: I did not have sex with that woman

Metal Fan wrote:Why did we elect a president that admits to be on cocaine?
Because he's black and it would be racist to hold his admitted illegal drug usage against him. Or to even mention it. But a white presidential candidate would be bounced out on his ass. That’s the America we’re living in.
by West Virginia Mule
06 May 2010 11:08
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)
Replies: 166
Views: 63474

Re: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)

Palantyre wrote:The fact (yes, fact) that the overall plotline and characters of Avatar are an enormous bunch of clichés, does not mean that individual little elements in the film can't be original and unique.

Like Sigourney Weaver's mustache?
by West Virginia Mule
06 May 2010 11:05
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: I did not have sex with that woman
Replies: 37
Views: 14818

Re: I did not have sex with that woman

I called my doctor up and made me an appointment for some free ObamaCare. They asked what was wrong. I said nothing, really. But since all healthcare is free now, I just want to have everything checked. They said healthcare is not free. I said yes it damned well is! Obama passed a Bill! He's paying ...
by West Virginia Mule
06 May 2010 10:51
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Belgarion's angry because he's insignificant. He probably wants Turkey nukes too so he can blow him up some evil factory workers in Kansas City.

Also, I think محمود احمدی‌نژاد writes his posts for him. Gawd but I do hate the Middle East.
by West Virginia Mule
06 May 2010 10:45
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

Andreas wrote:...and YOU, when you win the lottery :P
If I win the lottery I'm going to buy General Motors. Then I'll retool them so they only manufacture Trans Ams, Corvettes and massive tank-like SUVs. Oh yeah, baby. Dat's right.
by West Virginia Mule
01 May 2010 11:44
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

I hope the cancer eats out Dio's liberal, Obama-Loving, America-hating guts. Eats 'em out slooooowly. And painfully. Funny how Americans who've grown rich on American capitalist opportunities like to turn around and spit in its face... after they've got theirs. Once they're rich, then fuck everyone ...
by West Virginia Mule
01 May 2010 11:35
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Also, this topic has gone...off-topic! Noooooo! It's no longer about my age. Don't tell the moderators. Shhh. They frown on going off-topic. Big frowny faces. That smell. Big smelly frowny faces. Because Europeans don't attend to person hygiene like Americans do. Well, you know, the better class of ...
by West Virginia Mule
01 May 2010 11:25
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

but but but, I was young and needed the money! I thought the social welfare state governments supported all European citizens? All play and no work. Everyone equal. Worship the state. That kind of thing? The solution is obvious then: Bring both, Tigers and Panzerhaubitzen, wait for the Taliban to b...
by West Virginia Mule
01 May 2010 11:00
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

We should expand, grant statehood to Mexico and...uh...well, all of central America. Why not. Whatever those places are. El Rica. Panamala. Nicaduras. Once we make them part of the United States, maybe they'll stay where they're at. Living in caves or mud huts or whatever they do. Since no one wants...
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 12:25
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)
Replies: 166
Views: 63474

Re: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)

Next time Skyclad looks at this forum, he's gonna have so many nasty things to say to me. :lol:
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 12:22
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: Futurama! Futurama!
Replies: 17
Views: 7642

Re: Futurama! Futurama!

ThePKH wrote: God only blesses American because we Finns allow him to.
Why then, I reckon we owe you a debt of thanks, pardner.

All my favorite forumers are from Finnlandia. Like you...and Timo...and...uh...what's that other one...? Anyway, thanks for the God thing.
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 12:17
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Are you implying that there could possibly be bad times with me? Well, you know, I think you used to dress like a pretend vampire...anything's possible. No old Tigers but they discuss about shipping the "Panzerhaubitze" to Afghanistan right now. It's a big piece of artillary designed for destroying...
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 12:08
Forum: Otherland
Topic: TOP 10 Movies
Replies: 26
Views: 12060

Re: TOP 10 Movies

Daijin wrote:"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his."
:mrgreen: That too.
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 12:07
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Avatar 2
Replies: 26
Views: 12155

Re: Avatar 2

I've decided that you must be saying these things for the sole purpose of playing a character online. Because if I start to think that you believe everything you say, I begin to lose faith in the human capacity to value reason over baseless fear-mongering. The whole Algore environmentalist movement...
by West Virginia Mule
28 Apr 2010 04:43
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

:lol: good times
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 10:18
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Well, it's always fun to have you around telling those euro-phobic ideas. I like to pretend. Except for when I'm not. Europe doesn't want to bring america to its knees.... We'd have to get on our knees to be what they want (i.e. part of the EU and, eventually, their world government). Don't tell an...
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 10:07
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: Patriotic metal.
Replies: 44
Views: 15317

Re: Patriotic metal.

Andreas wrote:I still don't know whether to take you seriously...
I have difficulty keeping track of it myself. The satire, reality, sarcasm, antagonism and absurdity are so snarled together at this point I don’t think they can be separated.
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 10:02
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

I forget what you type the second I leave the page So do I. It's better that way. America isn't that interesting for me so... Exactly! I wish the rest of the fuckfaces here felt that way. Seems to me they obsess day and night about the United States. Seriously, why in the fuck does someone is Europ...
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 09:56
Forum: Otherland
Topic: TOP 10 Movies
Replies: 26
Views: 12060

Re: TOP 10 Movies

Patton (1970) George C. Scott

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 09:52
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Avatar 2
Replies: 26
Views: 12155

Re: Avatar 2

No one is destroying the environment. But making us believe we are is a means for governments—and, ultimately, a single world government—to control every aspect of how we live: command and control tyranny. Earth mother goddess worship within environmental issues is a thinly veiled mechanism for ulti...
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 09:21
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Nah, Germans are overrated. I used to think Germans were cool and a little scary. A nice combo. Heh. Now I just see them as a weak, invisible, sanctimonious, do-nothing EU member adding their voice to the chorus of people trying to bring my home to its knees. Or worse. But that's a generalization, ...
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 08:06
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: Patriotic metal.
Replies: 44
Views: 15317

Re: Patriotic metal.

Desert_Storm wrote: Yeah, sounds reasonable indeed
My life is fully saturated in such unsullied, ineradicable reason.
by West Virginia Mule
27 Apr 2010 08:01
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

^I think he means the fact that you're constantly whining about political bullshit. By "constantly" do you mean the once every two or three months I type something here? Yeah, I can see how I'm mucking up the works here, inserting my barrage of word-hate into this peaceful, intelligent community, d...
by West Virginia Mule
26 Apr 2010 17:04
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)
Replies: 166
Views: 63474

Re: Avatar (the movie, not forum avatars)

I bought it on Bluray You're so cool. it was amazing. Your standards for "amazing" are probably too low. Some pretty unique ideas in that movie. Oh, yes. Unique. Unique in the sense that they may have crammed more Hollywood movie clichés and kindergarten philosophy into one film than ever before. W...
by West Virginia Mule
26 Apr 2010 16:57
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Daijin wrote:I sincerely doubt that. ;)
But you're awesome. Heh. And Germans, I used to think, were awesome in general. Until Tom and Martin changed my...uh...yeah, that. *bitter face with double chin*
End of An Era wrote:*kiss*
You'd better be a girl. And not an ugly one, either.
by West Virginia Mule
26 Apr 2010 16:53
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: Futurama! Futurama!
Replies: 17
Views: 7642

Re: Futurama! Futurama!

Sleeping Dragon wrote:But there's a wall in the border dear Jackson, dear Jackson.
There's a wall at the border dear Jackson, a wall.
Only in Arizona.
by West Virginia Mule
26 Apr 2010 16:44
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

Unlike my mom and dad's awesome Blue Cross and Blue Shield. That shit is like... real fast. When my mom had trigemenal neuralgia, it took 2 1/2 months from the time the dentist suspected soemthing to the time she finally went to the Mayo Clinic. every doctor's/specialist appointment she had was a 2...
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:52
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: Patriotic metal.
Replies: 44
Views: 15317

Re: Patriotic metal.

I don't listen to European bands anymore. Because I hate Europeans. And the bands they form. And the music the bands they form make. I also don't listen to Americans who voted for Obama, like John Mellencamp and Dio and Stephen King and Alan B. Mollohan. In this way, I feel I've contributed to the p...
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:45
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: RJ Dio health update.
Replies: 139
Views: 39105

Re: RJ Dio health update.

He's lucky he got his cancer in before ObamaCare goes into effect. Sorry, Mr. Padavona, sir, but there'll be a two year waiting period until an underpaid, uninterested, barely-qualified “doctor” can analyze your so-called symptoms and a government office can determine if you’re worthy of treatment f...
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:39
Forum: Imaginations from the Other Side
Topic: Iron Maiden new album: The Final Frontier
Replies: 187
Views: 60987

Re: Iron Maiden new album: The Final Frontier

I like that song "Invasion" from 1978. Hope they play that. Twice.

And then I hope Dickinson says "fuck" a thousand times, 'cause that's what I call entertainment.
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:30
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: European PIGS.
Replies: 32
Views: 11094

Re: European PIGS.

The U.S. dollar will be worth nothing soon. But that's okay 'cause we're just gonna keep printing more of them little buggers. You see the grand design here, huh? Presiding over the demise of America, one stimulus package at time. See, but I'm thinking ahead. I'm converting all my hard-earned, capit...
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:25
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: European PIGS.
Replies: 32
Views: 11094

Re: European PIGS.

Metal Fan wrote:Humbucker pick-ups
OMG! Metal Fan uses humbucker pickups! How unique! I bet they really buck that hum! Awesome!
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:21
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: Futurama! Futurama!
Replies: 17
Views: 7642

Re: Futurama! Futurama!

If you wanted to watch Futurama you should have been born in America, just as God intended. There's a reason they say "God Bless America" and not, for example, "God Bless Finland" or whatever. Yes, it's because we are God's chosen few. We lead, you follow. We kill, you die. We watch Futurama, you wa...
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:16
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: WVM is 41
Replies: 51
Views: 18360

Re: WVM is 41

Thank you.

I love you all.
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:14
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: A Bit on Torture
Replies: 4
Views: 3120

Re: A Bit on Torture

Another bit on torture: Germans are the authority on inventive and ghastly torture practices. Six million pieces of meat to play with. Good times.
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:04
Forum: Otherland
Topic: The Xbox 360 / Wii / PS3 / PC -thread.
Replies: 257
Views: 104566

Re: The Xbox 360 / PS3 -thread.

New 46" Sammy 120Hz LCD TV. It makes Big Daddies bigger.

Capitalism is your friend.
by West Virginia Mule
05 Apr 2010 07:01
Forum: Otherland
Topic: Hurt Locker - what a stupid movie!
Replies: 19
Views: 11795

Re: Hurt Locker - what a stupid movie!

I didn't watch it. Movies about war make me sad.

Real war, however, makes me happy.
by West Virginia Mule
02 Feb 2010 08:05
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: America's failing liberal agenda
Replies: 49
Views: 20426

Re: America's failing liberal agenda

This is what you wanted, and now you have it.
by West Virginia Mule
02 Feb 2010 08:00
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: America's failing liberal agenda
Replies: 49
Views: 20426

Re: America's failing liberal agenda

You really live and die for how the American healthcare system will work. Life must really suck in your hole of the world for you to obsess over us so much. Your opinion means shit to me. You and all of Europe mean shit to me. You're enemies cheering on the liberal destruction of my country and my l...
by West Virginia Mule
02 Feb 2010 07:06
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: America's failing liberal agenda
Replies: 49
Views: 20426

Re: America's failing liberal agenda

Britton, don't think that just because people oppose the current ObamaCare bills we think the healthcare system here is perfect. Fuck, no. There are so many things that can be done to improve it, but the ObamaCare method is not the way, giving the government control of your health and--by extension-...
by West Virginia Mule
02 Feb 2010 01:34
Forum: Coffee Shop
Topic: America's failing liberal agenda
Replies: 49
Views: 20426

Re: America's failing liberal agenda

RUSH: Here's Obama, announcing, ladies and gentlemen, that we're screwed -- in his own way. OBAMA:  Ten years ago we had a budget surplus of more than $200 billion with projected surpluses stretching out toward the horizon.  Yet over the course of the past ten years the previous administration and p...